pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7ime1h/moira_has_overwatch_uprising_voice_lines/
youtu.be/SMsMNb7Vqzg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-N1yJyrQRY
youtube.com/watch?v=kpYWGr63GZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She makes me so happy.

>But Europe is irrelevant.

All regions get the update roughly around the same time. I know that EU and NA gets it the same time usually. 8 pm CET which is 11 am for you i think.

>Less than 12 hours
>NO FUCKING LEAKS OR ANYTHING ELSE

FUCK YOU

The event is mere hours away!

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose.

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

>the pharmercy dialogue really is still broken over a year later
dang someone on the tech team doesn't like pharmercy

Need to breed

They've datamined some moira voice lines on the PTR which hint at another PvE event. I have a feeling blizzard tightened up the encryption for things like skins and sprays, and toned down xbox leaks with MS.

they datamined her uprising voice lines

>the lines about their team up being still broken just like the combination gets broken up in the games quickly are in line
I don't know, it sounds about right.

>"""broken""""
The broken part is that they wouldn't play at all. It's been fixed for a while. The lines aren't supposed to go together you yuri sperg.

Maybe his "fix" was just keeping it broken.

>you yuri sperg
where did i even imply i like pharmercy

It's ok to be white.

I don't need this tip!

What did they say

>The lines aren't supposed to go together
He's talking about the "keep the skies clear" dialogues lines, they are supposed to play together like all other dialogue lines

It's just generic call out lines for the all heroes mode.

link to them?

>another shitty OP
Gee, I really love this rerun episode.

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7ime1h/moira_has_overwatch_uprising_voice_lines/

>supposed to play together
That line DOES PLAY as intended. In the spawn room before a match. She's referring to her whole team. It doesn't need Mercy to trigger and it was probably a glitch that Mercy triggered it just as much as it was a glitch when it never played at all. You need to let it go.

Is it just me or am I seeing alot more Symmetras in quickplay now? I've had one in the last four games I played.

>chu calls it a pharah/mercy exchange
>i-it's not supposed to go together

It's not even canon, why get all up in arms about it?

>She's referring to her whole team.
I have never heard either part play when it was just one of them on a team. The 'clear skies' part clearly means they're supposed to be talking to each other.

>keeps the skies clear for me
>let's keep the skies clear together
these lines do not sound directed towards the team, yet they play alone.
Are you talking about different lines?

She replied to a pharamercy shipper saying the lines would be fixed, that doesn't mean he said it was a phara/mercy line. Jesus christ.

>up and arms
Why does this general jump to the conclusion that everyone is angry when they try to tell facts?

I swear he has to be thinking of the "I'll be patching you up" line which Pharmercy shippers thought was only for Pharah but actually was for the entire team.

I'm a phara main of 200+ hours and I've heard her say "lets keep the skys clear together" before a match starts. She just says the line randomly. There is no reply.

>that doesn't mean he said it was a phara/mercy line

Chu literally called it a Pharah/Mercy exchange.

>playing Zen
>enemy Torbjorn ults
>then their Zarya gravs
>then their Genji unzips
>then their Hanzo ults
>use Transcendence and outheal all 4 at once with the help of a nana grenade
>over TWO THOUSAND (2000) healing from a single Transcendence
I don't know why I kept neglecting learning Zen. He's so fucking based.

While most of the Overwatch character designs were headed by Arnold Tsang, it seems, at least by the art book, that guy named Ben Zhang was in primarily in charge of the designs for Sombra and Orisa. Doomfist and Moira haven't had artists credited to their concept yet.
Do you think there is a noticeable difference between their design for heroes?

>"lets keep the skys clear together" she says to the rest of her team who cannot fly and not to the only other bitch in the roster who CAN fly
This isn't even a ship thing, user.

There were multiple lines mentioned. Including the "I'll patch you up" one.

This may be hard to believe, but you can be both German and Jewish. Just like how you can both Irish and Catholic. Judaism, like Christianity and Islam, is a religion

Albert Einstein was a German Jew too

You say that, but

Bullets fly, user. It's not even a stretch of the imagination to think this.

>keep the skies clear
You know that means shooting down targets right? What do you think "keep the skies clear for me" means? The same thing. You thought only flying targets can shoot down flying targets?

>posts flying weeb

That's the bug user. She is supposed to say it in response to a line from mercy. But they play separately right now.

The patching you up line wasn't mentioned before he made that post.

God damn I feel like we're all thinking about different things here.

>moira doesn't have a thick irish accent
why even live
they should've gotten the va for clover or someone like her

Not really. They all look like they were designed by the same team. Orisa is an evolution of the early design for Reinhardt, Sombra is the embodiment of her archetype like a lot of the other characters (eg. Genji, McCree, Rein), and Doomfist is obviously based on the design of the previous two Doomfists in the lore. Moira is the only one that looks a bit out of place IMO, but she's starting to grow on me.

pretty sure this is what /owg/ has always been about
people that are in violent (dis)agreement with each other

She sounds like an actual Irish person instead of a caricature.

Any predictions for christmas event skins?

No sweaters for one.

but all the other heros are caricatures tho

shut up faggot

no

They're all pretty goofy caricatures to be fair. And most of them don't even make sense.

>Moira will never bully you

why live?

Assuming 6 /owg/ people decide to rank together, what would be their average rank?

i've heard people say the same thing about tracer, but they are both voiced by actors of the same nationality.

QP only with fifty hours on Symmetra each.

>Character speaks Gaelic

>Doesn't say "Céad Míle Fáilte" or "Tiocfaidh ár lá"

You had one job Blizzard

there'd be one grandmaster autist, a genji main who got boosted to low diamond, one guy who was actually mid-diamond, the Reinhardt meme man in silver, a guy who throws in bronze and then a casual in bronze too.

silver average.

>when you're so shit you bring a pocket mercy to quick play
"Carrying" was the worst meme ever invented. All these screenshots are from today. There isn't a single game mode left that isn't ruined by tryhards.

Cool, unfortunately these are only generic elimination lines, so of course they would be there.
At least that confirms we are getting uprising again. Really hope it's not just a cheap recycle.

Probably gold or platinum.

>Get matched with a gold border a lot
>Decide to check their stats out of curiosity
>800 hours on Mercy
>9 hours on Zenyatta
>2 hours on Lucio
>20 minutes on Soldier
>No other playtimes recorded

what the fuck

Only Reinhardt and Torbjorn. Everyone else that speaks a foreign language is actually spoken by someone who knows the language. Lucio doesn't even have an accent despite being from Brazil.

wasn't lucio planned to be another US hero and then they made him brazilian last minute? or am I just spouting nonsense

That's because Lucio was hurriedly rewritten to be Brazilian instead of Canadian not far from launch. Why do you think he's into hockey?

Lucio's voice actor isn't brazilian. Nor is Pharah's.

Nor is Pharah's egyptian.

Not sure if it was ever confirmed, but it was rumored that Lucio was originally Canadian since he likes hockey. Also his whole frog head outfit is a parody of deadmau5, who is from Canada

The official reasoning is that all of his concepts involved skates and Blizzard is full of people that love hockey, one of the concept heroes was just a random guy in hockey gear.

>xQcOW having a mental breakdown

I'm not sure what Jen Cohn's ethnicity is, but I know she's Jewish. Interesting how both Mercy and Pharah are both voiced by Jews.

>as usual

I keep having sex dreams about her.
Some of her in game voice lines turn me on a bit while I'm playing.

>Jen Cohn

She will protect the innocent.... and tell you to buy Kraft cheese slices youtu.be/SMsMNb7Vqzg

So /owg, should Moira be able to Fade out of graviton?
Is Fade

A: mobility first, with invulnerability thrown in
Or
B: invulnerability first, with mobility thrown in?

if you answered B, you can suck my cock, and if Moira can fade out of graviton, Tracer should be able to use recall

It's the same as Reaper's shit nigger.

My druggs area already bringing me down fpr the count... but tomorros's the big day, right! So see you soon...

WINTER VANTERLAND

Sleep well, user. I hope you dream of legendary Junker skins.

Reminder to retweet before 3AM EST if you want to get in on the chance to win some shit.
>12 different prizes
>56 total every day
>through 12/22
Why not

Her sprays make me uncomfortable.

What do you have against the Welsh?

>no leeks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-N1yJyrQRY

>15m dash
>not considered mobility, at least for graviton's sake
Fuck off blizzard, make this shit consistent and unambivalent

>tranny teen bullying an aryan child

t. mercy main

>hook moira when she starts fade animation
>she disappear and hook does nothin

>retards still don't know Mommy just kept the best wraith form for herself

how does it work right now?

And go on about the sith.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpYWGr63GZw

We are getting the event tomorrow, why do we need leaks?

Maybe they'll be event unlockable voicelines

is using the word "roastie" this generation's virgin badge of honor?

is moira gonna be a confirmed tranny in her comic assuming she gets one
what dumb shit do you think they'll pull next

>soyboy getting offended by words
lmaoing@u