/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

LADS edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Hostage was killed:

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PERSEC
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thicc goddess

>hoses and gas canisters

They're thematically appropriate because they're tied to her gadget, a mirror with hoses connected to an oxygen tank that you need to shoot. They aren't out of place at all. Even if you're autismal enough to argue that they don't presicely resemble the mirror components she's still an engineer that works with metal and glass and needs an oxygen supply for her cutting tools.

This is the same as complaining about Thermite's bag of tricks because they don't resemble his charges. It's dumb.

DEATH TO WAIFUS

>men don't have faces exposed
>this is in line with basic persec, something almost every member of team rainbow would be concerned about
>they look professional

>add women who don't observe persec
>in many ways they actually do the exact opposite and make them more personally identifiable
>people complain they don't look professional

Ah yes I forgot every tier 1 force in the world is actually an islamic sharia institution

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PERSEC

Literally what is your excuse for dying before you even enter the building?
Tired of monkey teammates who all die while I'm the only one inside the building

ok but why does she wear them and not just have a bag like thermite

I need some good luck wishes fellas.

The gas tanks actually aren't related to Mira, funny enough. It's cause GEO for some reason is some sort of Over-The-Beach or some sort of Marops? Jackal also has these canisters and flotation gear. And if they were doing that, they in no way look the part.

If they ever add a true Marine unit, I want some Socom 1 US Navy Seals wet suit and suppressed submachine gun tier aesthetics.

I think it's just a coincidence Mira had a canister to control her mirror

>tfw you bought the starter edition

>console
>taking a picture of your screen

nothing wrong with it, if you consider playing the game a grind, the game probably isn't for you to begin with

>eight male operators (thermite, castle, pulse, buck, blackbeard, capitao, jackal, and lesion) don't adhere to user's autistic distinctions, conveniently brushes it aside by saying they don't have a personality so it's ok
>nine female operators (ash, hibana, ying, zofia, dokkaebi, valkyrie, caveira, mira, and ela) don't adhere to user's autistic distinctions, disrupts thread with multiple shitposts complaining about it

Gee golly gosh I think i'm seeing a pattern here, incel.

>11k for a operator isn't a grind

montagne is chad

had a match yesterday where the other team just rushed us when they were defending and we just got massacred both times they did it.
of course, their average level was something like 250 and ours was 30
gg ubi matchmaking

>mira
>defending an objective, indoors at all times
>user complains about how she isn't wearing scuba gear

i wish i could be as retarded as you, life must be so simple

because oxygen tanks are big

Wetlands for Blackbeard....... I don’t own Blackbeard.

Well. Thanks for the good luck wishes.

i want to be overwhelmed by IQ's foot pheromones!

i think it's pretty silly to complain that you have to play the game in order to unlock new ops
this isn't like world of tanks or some shit where you're stuck with a crap character and have a terrible experience until you get to something that's good

>what is recruit

my luck with alpha packs in a nutshell.

you get 2 random ops plus 2 ops you pick plus recruit
recruit isn't even that bad

>finish tutorial
>buy ash/bandit
>have 2 S tier operator right off the bat for 1000 renown
woah that was hard

we are talking about the starter edition not the base game

Pick your OPs for:
Marry. Fuck. Kill.

this is shadman tier shit

>get one of ash/fuze/sledge
>get one of smoke/mute/rook
>enough r6 credits to buy two ops
this is the starter edition

Sorry, lets look at what you just quoted

>Thermite, face partially obscured
>Castle, face almost half obscured
>Pulse, partially obscured
>Buck, used in examples of an exposed face but done right
>Blackbeard, partially obscured face
>Capitao - exposed, bad persec - conveys he is a badass without "trying" to be a badass, aka arm flex
>Jackal, bad persec but all promotional material shows his face obscured - HMMMMMM
>Lesion, bad persec but consistent with design

>Ash, face partially obscured
>Hibana, face not obscured but wearing hoodie, optional face mask consistent with gear (gadget creates dust) and observes persec
>Ying, unlike lesion is in full gear - had opportunity to observe persec or should be designed for more formal gear like Lesion
>Dokk, face totally visible from all angles
>Valk, face totally visible from all angels, high degree of personally identifying features like tattoos exposed
>Mira, could have face obscured, but doesn't
>Ela, opposite of Persec, bad for opsec as well since she literally has bright green hair that makes her subject of focus even in crowds
>Zofia, face partially obscured

Hmmm it's almost like when I brought up examples of good operators, starting with Zofia, I used a woman who has her face partially obscured in line with base operators (male and female) and in line with male DLC operators.

But even bringing up Buck I would have zero issue if you put glasses on him

>marry
Ela, because you can practically hear her biological clock ticking.

>fuck
Caveira, because she's pretty obviously going to be the best lay in Rainbow.

>kill
Twitch, so I don't have to see her stupid DSL balaclava face ever again.

marry valkyrie
fuck mira
kill ela

Someone with some photoshop skills might be able to make a good meme with this.

Please look at what you just posted, the time it took for you to post it, and then consider not posting anything like it again.

>Marry
Frost
>Fuck
Mira
>Kill
Caveira

Why not just ASK for the one with blackbeard and rook?

>>user complains about how she isn't wearing scuba gear

Except I'm stating the exact opposite. They are still wearing OTB gear, despite being indoors, but also not wearing complete OTB gear. No one complains JTF2 is using snow gear when playing hot maps. But it would be like wearing a giant, thick winter parka and then ranger panties with no pants. The gear they are wearing is easily shed in seconds, so why Jackal is still wearing flotation gear is retarded

didnt know there was one

newfag

Ah yes I forgot how easy it is to see through tinted eye protection. Silly me. Terrorists have xray vision :^)

Marry Mira, fuck Mira, kill anyone, I don't care as long as I have Mira

>wear sunglasses
>suddenly no longer identifiable

Be right back gonna go rob a bank.

me upgrade when?

>when dokkaebi hacks cams and tunes in just in time to watch her own isis execution video

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

Marry Ela
Fuck Hibana
Kill Twitch

i want to sniff Caveira's spicy butthole.

>wearing sunglasses is obscuring your face

Are you serious, dude? Have you fallen this far down your autistic little rabbit hole of an argument?

>fuck
dokkaebi
>marry
dokkaebi
>kill
hostage

fuze pls go

The man too stupid to suspend his belief for a video game. The same game where these characters are modeled without ammunition pouches and yet are able to fire dozens of magazines.

Making sure the white women are suitably covered is obviously a more pressing concern, Abdullah.

Anyone wanna play with me on the PC?

Almost like terrorist groups like ISIS or Al Qaeda don't have the intelligence gathering capabilities of the top leading super powers trying to figure out who committed a crime in your country.

>Tier 1 operations confirmed for autistic because they don't want people to be able to identify people

CHEEKI BREEKI FUZI

>marry
Caveira
>fuck
Caveira
>kill
terrorist

are you a cute girl?

>Marry
Frost
>fuck
Doki and frost in a threesome
>kill
Valk.

I’d like to add a bonus that if given the chance, would slap Mira on the ass cheek. The left one.

Pretty sure they removed that canister from Jackal because of the clipping issues

>Almost like terrorist groups like ISIS or Al Qaeda don't have the intelligence gathering capabilities of the top leading super powers

Nobody said anything even tangentially related to this. This is some next level shitposting.

yes

My guy, i'm saying that sunglasses don't obscure your face. I didn't intrude on your dumb military super secret tier zero operator fetishism. Why are you so defensive?

>Put a breach charge on a wall
>Retard constantly stands right next to it.

How oblivious can some people be? I swear this happens way too fucking much.

He literally said he would rob a bank because glasses would keep him unidentifiable. If you rob a bank, you have your domestic federal government trying to identify you. If you have a photograph leak of you dismantling an ISIS cell, wearing tinted glasses will make it much, much harder for them to identify who you are.

And you are actually retarded.

>He literally said he would rob a bank because glasses would keep him unidentifiable.

Did you seriously think this was a sincere statement and not a shitpost calling you for thinking that sunglasses hide your face? That's so sad.

>shadman
>it's literally Campi

You should by IP, Hardware and Brain baned from this board...

gay

Do you think Rainbow are fighting ISIS? Do you even understand the setting of this game, or are you confusing it with Call of Duty? Did you play Article Five?

i didnt say it was shadman i said it was shadman tier shit

>made a alt account called "fukmyboipuss"
>first match everyone laughs and asks me if its a alt
>say nothing
>45seconds pass roaming as smoke because its casual sneak up behind 2 noods and kill them get a bullet in my back and turn on the thermite
>mlgpro.jpg
>whole team goes "yep its a alt"
>break silence for the first time and ask "so what ur opinion on traps guys?"
>tfw i realize im in a game full of faggots

>If you have a photograph leak of you dismantling an ISIS cell, wearing tinted glasses will make it much, much harder for them to identify who you are.

Please explain to this man why Team RAINBOW would be fighting an ISIS cell in Trashcanistan. Explain it to his face.

cückman, campiman. Same shit.

Except they do obscure your face, absolutely. This is literally what "partially obscured" means.

>Did you play Article Five?
As yes I forgot the part in Article 5 where it explains how the white masks have a multi-billion dollar intelligence agency behind it that will allow them to identify rainbow operatives outside of the field even if they are wearing respirators only covering half their face. Frost in pic related is totally at risk here. Better just take all glasses off right now then and update their Facebook profiles to "Operator at Team Rainbow"!

Why does the DEA fight terrorists in Afganistan directly?

>muh exposed faces
>meanwhile in the original Rainbow Six games

Hehehehe

What does the DEA have to do with Team RAINBOW?

I'm still requesting that pic of a thicc Dokkaebi raping a frost trapped recruit while having her hands on her face like in pic related

>people in this thread believe glasses are not a disguise

/r6g/, today's word is glasses

Why Dokkaebi and not Frost since he’s frosttrapped

Is that Lesion in the middle

No, check the roster readout, that's Shelby Woo.

Not sure. Rainbow recruited a bunch of foreign special operations teams directly to work with them. Not just SWAT and BOPE, we have JTF2 and Navy Seals here, who don't deal with domestic deployments - they fuck up terrorist cells on their doorsteps. I'm guessing deployments to shitholes wouldn't be out of the question especially if you found out that whatever terrorist group of the day is being funded / organized out of a place like the Congo or some shit.

If Rainbow discovered the White Masks were operating out of Libya, do you think they would
>A) Hand this information over to the Navy Seals
or
>B) Send in their own Navy Seals they have on the payroll

Arguably tho in the Clancy Verse they would send in the Ghosts.

It's entirely possible they could add a DEA FAST team operator to the game in Year 3, but it's more likely we'd get some sort of Ranger or MARSOC or some shit

>pic is DEA fucking up shit overseas

because she's stealing the kill
Frost works too though, either one would be great

Can you halt the milfag autism for literally one post and just answer my question, please? Why are you bringing up the DEA and real world politics when i'm talking about some guys from books and video games?

user posted this for you last thread

>some guys from books and video games

So
>SWAT
>SAS
>GSG9
>GIGN
>Russian Special Forces
>JTF2
>Navy Seals
>BOPE
>SAT
>GEO
>SDU
>707th
>GROM

These are all fictional? These guys don't exist in the real world?

What is your question exactly? Why is the DEA, a largely domestic federal agency dealing with domestic bullshit, running direct special forces raids overseas with their own special operations team? No idea. But they are doing it.

So when am I ready for ranked?

any time

Fuck Frost Marry IQ and Kill Ela

This is kind of a dumb question. The lower ranks exist for a reason, everyone is ready for ranked.

When you confidently know the maps. You could have shit aim and not know any holds, but there's nothing worse than playing with someone who doesn't know map layouts.

no

is montages revolver trash or is the other gun better?

i cant seem to hit anything with it

revolvers are trash don't use them

This is retarded.

When you have, at minimum, 5 top tier characters on each side you are totally comfortable playing, so you will never have to play recruit and can always contribute to the team.

I told you to cease the milfag autism and your instinctual response is to "b-but THESE GUYS and THESE GUYS and THESE GUYS" when i've told you three times now that i'm talking about RAINBOW, a fictional organization from a fictional universe that has literally nothing to do with any of the spicy meme names from Siege that you're dropping all over me in an attempt to seem knowledgeable and cool and finally fit in somewhere for the first time in your life but i'm not impressed because you still haven't answered my fucking question holy shit

>WHY WOULD TEAM RAINBOW, THE GUYS THAT DO BLACKER THAN BLACK SUPER TURBO ELITE MEGA BADASS SHITKICKER OPERATIONS, BE FIGHTING GOAT FUCKERS THAT CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT SUNGLASS TECHNOLOGY

revolver two shots any op even 3 armors with rook plates if you hit them before the damage drop-off begins. If you have a team that can reliably inflict free damage the revolver is the better pick since it only takes ~30 damage before you one-tap people, but that's such an uncommon setup so I recommend the semi-auto due to the increased mag capacity which makes it better at longer ranges and for hipfiring.

>play shitty
>be placed in bronze with shitters
>stay in bronze with shitters until you're good enough to be promoted to silver

Shit, do you want queues to be even longer than they already are? Stop pushing people away from the competitive half of the game because you think they don't suit your super secret dropshot cool kid club credentials.