/simg/ - Simulation General

Tank edition
>DCS: Do not buy M-2000C and NTTR and newer modules from steam, because you can't use them in stand-alone.
>Falcon BMS Alternative Launcher:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9l8t2itS4vkOHAxa0tKdzI2aEk/view
>Falcon BMS Alternative Launcher is a replacement for stock BMS launcher including key/axis mapping feature. It can configure and save BMS SETUP per Joysticks. When you launch BMS through this app, it auto generates proper setup files and overwrites them for current device order before BMS find them changed and initialize your setup.
>TL;DR: Your pain setting up controls is over
>TeamSpeak
ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

>Falcon 4 and BMS 4.33U3 setup
mega.nz/#F!r11BxCRC!nC2Rttjjx8WLqvPF-6SYKw

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E

>Planes pastebin
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in (embed)

>Tanks pastebin
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX (embed)

>Boat/Submarine pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE (embed)

>Strike Fighters 2 For Dummies
pastebin.com/M5JQ2S7A (embed)

>Autism corner
mega.nz/#F!348iRBxC!UwZ7fEhKS8ASAGRYKSHzeQ
>US Army Manual Index
pastebin.com/m98ZrWpP (embed)

>Link to this OP text
pastebin.com/Tsc71yaf (embed)

>Example of welcome games
>Flight Sims
Falcon BMS, DCS: World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Strike Fighters X
>Driving Games
Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, Euro Truck Sim, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, DiRT Rally, OMSI 2
>Ground Sims
SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Graviteam Tactics, Squad, Tank Warfare: Tunisia
>Submarine Sims
Silent Hunter, Ship Simulator, Cold Waters, Dangerous Waters
>Misc Sims
Command: X, Swat 4

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

OLD:

soon

2nd for frog army XDDDD

no ded

3rd for gas the slavboos, no more red planes in simg

i wish they just left saddam in power

>b-buh muh kurds
congrats, now most of them are enslaved in ISIS rape camps. was it worth it?

7th for this

GOY
HE HAD WMDS
AND DONT FORGET THE 2 BILLION KUWAITI BABY INCUBATORS AND THE 10 BILLION KURDS

shit looks lit
but cant even join 1 single multiplayer server
shit crashes on loading screen

What happened to BMP poster?
Is he in heaven?

rifle times 6

You did this to me Eugen

Same with Gaddafi.

aint cant post no sims in a DEAD general.

DCS is not a sim

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're not a sim.

So I'm not expecting the hornet for Christmas, or really Valentine's day at this rate, but will we have a tomcat for Christmas?

fuck no, I guarantee the Hornet will be before the Tomcat.

>biplanes when you can make this
It doesn't add up man
It just doesn't add up

>making combat planes
lol

this, people don't understand that if you don't want islamic countries to turn into shitholes they need strong leader to keep everyone in check.
They removed Gaddafi and now Libya is a fucking gateway for immigrants to Europe

am i the only one who thinks that russian blue is stupid? i know about "muh not stressing the eyes" meme but it'd look 10 times better if it'd be black or grey, also is there an actuall evidence that this blue paint helps the pilot?

Tonka

privet

DCS Tornado when?

Razbam are doing a GR.1, or at least planning to

Oh seriously? I was being facetious.

Fuck. Yes.

In 2021 or whenever we get it.

Even if Razbam isn't doing it now it's the exact same version at least

>using cheatcockpits
i bet you use fake ASP modes

not my screen, i just typed "russian cockpit" into google and this was the higest res pic i could findm and it's just coincidence it's from DCS

f10

Very cool.

One of my favorite moments in RoF is whenever you finish a mission and you hear the light piano and gin classes clinking in the background. It's so comfy.

Especially when that follows a successful patrol and a neat landing in a Camel without busting a prop or wingtip.

What's the best babby's first full sim module?

Falcon BMS, cheap, a little difficult to set up but commonality with other NATO crap will probably make up for lost time.

But I mean DCS

How far from release is the F-18? Or will that be too complex?

What do you want from DCS?

F-5E

Far away and much too complex

Comfy flying, some air to air action, some ground attack, learning systems but nothing that will make me want to kill myself (at least not yet)

F-5E

Unironically saber or mig 15. You don't have to worry about radar or missles just learn how to start up, take off and use your guns.

war thunder but you can't press f10 there

But you can press M to see the map.

A-10C
>Program Hardest HOTAS
>Learn MFD Cockpits
>Learn FMS
>Learn HUD Modes/Weapons Management
>Learn Aircraft Systems
>Learn how to use every type of A2G Ordinance
>Laser
>GPS/INS
>TV/IR MAV
>Dumb
>Rockets
>Gun
>AIM-9
>CCIP/CCRP
>Countermeasures/Jammer
>Datalink

It's basically everything you'd ever need, all rolled into one cheap module. Seriously, everything else is super easy after you learn it. The only thing you need is to learn how BVR with SARH/ARH

Oh! I forgot!
>ILS
>TACAN
>Airborne Refueling

Also, don't be a pussy and spend a shit ton on hardware, use God's chosen joystick.

Glad it isn't just me

wut gaem

i love the fact that in those pictures they even look at one another's derection

>JF-17
But why not the J-10

too modern, chinks don't want to let their euro fighter copy be copied into the game. JF-17 is chink-pakistan joint fighter so they don't care if it's on the game

>euro fighter copy
More like MiG-1.44 copy

you mean a Lavi copy

So they're really planning on releasing a chinese copy of a plane we already have ?

It's essentially an F-16.

EF project started in the late 70's, with a first flight in 1994.
1.44 started in the early 90's with a first flight in 2000

i'd rather have more planes that are similiar than a fucking civilian prop

BUT YOU WILL GET THE PROP HHAHAHAHAH

Actually we'll get a bunch of military jets and one prop.

I'll gladly buy this prop.

Great job, John. Mission accomplished. Now we can move over to the new one. Tway to go!

2 props, don't forget the Yak trainer

You are fucking small time kid.

>one prop

>bf109
>fw190
>spitfire
>mustang
yeah, one fucking prop

sorry not you

You are utterly retarded

>if its a plane it gets a pass
>unless its a slavboo plane

I understand when somebody pays you to do a prop, like yak-52 with ED, i mean literall Russian Government paid them money to make it so getting the module to the civilian market is a cherry on top of their work
but why on the fucking earth would any develpoer made civilian prop from their own will?
Does LN know that ED is getting paid by Putin to develop yak 52?
or do they think that if ED is releasing a prop trainer this means people want civilian props

They want to tap on that sweet sweet civie flight sim market where the dumbasses with more money are. Plus its faster to make civie prop shit than a military jet so its a quick effortless cash grab.

Corrected now!

I'm pretty sure most people would be okay (or at least not THIS mad) with props if they were something more interesting than a 300 kph biplane

If we're going to get props how about transport planes, or prop bombers, or hell even tankers, I'm sure some people would love to fly a tanker in missions with other people flying fighters

user could you elaborate on the cheatpit? Is it a 21-93 cockpit or what?

godspeed user
keep simg safe

to people why fight in planes like mig 21 or mirage or vigen on servers where everybody flies in f15 or su-33/27.
How do you fight? enemy obviously has better plane.
Do you stick to the ground? Fly really high?

Just fly better than then

but how? they have better missles, better radar etc

just fly straight to them, get btfo by a slammer to the face and then come here and whine about bluefor and f15s being mean
the lurking slavboos will welcome you with open anuses

just bee urself

Just do what real world MiG-21 pilots do, get shot down or crash due to slavshit being shit.

dodge the missiles, be sneaky, be crafty.

send sithspawn star wars spoilers

When I use the viggen I usually fly at 10 meters or try terrain masking and use it against ground targets exclusively, I'll still take swedish sidewinders just in case I run into a helicopter or something.

God that looks like ass.

You literally can't be anymore of a 55 year old redditor than this
Give good advice or simply kill yourself or pack up and find a discord that will be more up to your speed, you don't contribute to the discussion by shitting two samefag posts because a Russian plane bopped you in IL-2 (I can't think of any other reason such hot trash would pour out of your mouth, so it's either that or you're simply a reddit manchild who needs to be gassed because your mere presence here usually starts flame wars).

..or you're simply retarded.
Anyways, the general is cancer as-is. If you have nothing in your pockets else then shit than I'm sorry but we're full.

unironically? wait 5 years until LN drops the prop plane business and releases MiG-25

You use tactics that put your plane in a advantageous position like ambushes and shit. Air to air in the ShiT-21 is hard without someone giving you enemy information like GCI or AWACs, but you can ambush pilots from the mountains where their radar won't pick you up so easily.

Mirage is very good in air to air as it has very good missiles second only to the mighty AMRAAM.

Viggen is air to ground so you shouldn't be fighting enemy fighters anyways, you can use your good speed to run away.

dedding is bad and you should feel bad

>this is the face of someone who gets bodied by slammers 24/7

sad desu-ne senpai

:(

>bodied
spotted the nu-Veeky Forums frogposting discord soyboy.
Grow up, manchild.

PITBULL

Is it your first day here ?

DCS 2.0