/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2670
Cute Synchrospam Girls thread

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!YjwTDZZb!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!cmI22RBQ!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wtFFthrigg4?t=4m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for don't mind me, I'm just logging

All hail the King

I want Aurora to brick my hand with her breasts

Panty and Stocking?

>Lefty Drivers colour scheme
Is that motherfucking DIO?!

>Still no Fanart

you're not looking good enough

There's only two pictures on Pixiv and a random doddle on twitter with them

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Exodia so you arent playing pure solitaire

>liking women

that's still something, when's the combo

Its ok to like women though, my rank wa1fu never fails me in skeletals

So, I found out I still have a fucked up BEWD from Kaiba Starter Deck. Is it worth something or is it just thrash?

This is actually smart advice.

Its just trash.

How do you fuck up this badly

Post Cardfu

use it in a duel for shit and giggles, but other than that its trash

Should've made them look like Saber.

atrocious card art
they know for sure only tasteless weebs still buy packs I'm guessing

>The left one

thats what they did for the light elm lord

>liking fatties
I want burgers to leave.

YGO needs more fat waifus

>Doesn't know the difference
kek

Go home cheese103.

>Saber
Great, this general has shit taste in fate waifus too. Is there any salvation to this place?

Samefag

>that
>fatty
just admit you like to suck cocks

how would a pure R1nk deck work? are there enough R1s to even fill an ED?

Lyrical Luscinias are as doable as a r1nk deck can be, that and there's also L1nk plays thanks to Linkuriboh

hmm, that's depressing, and checking there is only 17 R1nk, barely cutting it

SOMEONE ASKED WHO THIS IS BASED ON AND BOY DO THEY GET A STORY.

So Isolde or Iseult (or like 8 other spellings of the name) is the Wife of Mark of Cornwall, Uncle of Tristan (Noble Knight Drystan). And the story is typically told in two parts (this is why the card has 2 ladies on it).

PART 1, Isolde of Ireland: Isolde is a princess of Ireland who is super skilled at healing and who's family are a bunch of cunts. Tristan, adventuring across Ireland (as was the style at the time) gets into a huge fight with her uncle and almost dies. But Isolde heals him, because she's apparently a great fucking healer in the making. Tristan falls for her, but when it's figured out who he is, he runs out of there fast as fuck so he doesn't die. YEARS later, Tristan returns to Ireland to ask for Isolde's hand. For his Uncle. His Uncle is Mark of Cornwall (fucking Mark and Tristan), a smelly older man, he wants Tristan to go and get her so he can marry her. Tristan begrudgingly agrees. He goes to find Isolde again only to realize she's already betrothed to some random evil Steward (possibly from an evil plane, an anti-soul plane if you will, possibly). The Steward was given Isolde's hand for slaying a dragon, that Tristan killed. So upon declaring this and showing proof, Isolde's parents then grant her hand to Tristan. Who, again, begrudgingly gives it to his uncle. BUT the trip back isn't that short. On the way they get into all sorts of mishaps, including eventually taking a love potion prepared by Isolde for her and Mark (because she can already tell she'll never be into him). Tristan and Isolde admit their feelings and have a wild amazing affair that continues well after she finally reaches Cornwall and marries Mark. And no one is the wiser. End of Part 1.

this is a good card

PART 2, Isolde of Brittany: Mark finds out. Old Uncle Mark is totally the wiser and BOY does he find out. For infractions against him in the form of sleeping with his wife, consecutively and thoroughly, for longer than he's actually known her. Mark sentences Tristan (Drystan, again) to Banishment from Cornwall (such a punishment). More specifically he banishes Tristan to Brittany. Almost immediately, Tristan gets wounded and is put into the care of Hoel of Brittany, some kind of King/Saint/Sir fusion monster with low attack points, but a hot daughter. Tristan falls in love with Hoel's daughter almost immediately and marries her. Her name is ALSO Isolde (it may have been a common name) and Tristan may have married her strictly because of that, because He and Isolde never actually consummate their marriage. Isolde of Brittany is also known as Isolde of the White Hands. Apparently this has something to do with her general frailty, but also gentle nature? So eventually Tristan is adventuring with the knights and is, again, wounded and placed in the care of Hoel who puts him in the care of his daughter, Tristan's wife, Isolde of the white hands.

Tristan gets progressively sicker as time goes on. The wound as it turns out was poisoned quite strongly and it's looking more and more fatal everyday. In a moment of great enlightenment he asks his men and his friends and all the boats he knows to go and ask Isolde of Ireland to come to Brittany from Cornwall to fix him. Because, as you'll recall she is a great healer. And I guess it's assumed, as much as him Uncle hates him, he wouldn't want Tristan to die. He tells them, "If she agrees and she is with you on your return, fly white flags. If she is not with you on your return, fly black flags. So I will know from my bed side window." End of Part 2, because this is too long.

Something tells me this is a card that only does something good with one fusion and only ONE fusion, kinda like how Fusion Tag was only made just for Lunalights

o hai mark

I'm not a seibafag, but if they looked like Saber they'd have literally thousands of pics by now.

PART 3, (but it's actually just the end of the story and is technically supposed to be in Part 2) Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights: It takes awhile, but when the friends of Tristan get there, Isolde immediately agrees to go to his side and cure him having never stopped loving him. I like to think she had tears in her eyes, and old King Mark sighs and just whispers, "Go." to her with a wave of his hand, knowing he'd never see her again. The ship races home white flags a flying in the warm waters. It's not long before they come into port at break neck speed. As they come into port Isolde of the white hands looks out the window and shouts to her husband Tristan, now clearly on his death bed that the ship has arrived. without the strength enough to get up to the window and check himself, Tristan asks her, "What color are the flags they're flying?" Swiftly, Isolde of the White hands answers: "Black."

Tristan dies immediately. This is regarded as the only true moment in their relationship of jealousy Isolde has, but boy was it a moment. She could tell he still loved Isolde of Ireland and desperately didn't want to lose him to her. But she knew full well that regardless of the color she said they'd be bringing her into their home anyway. In her defense, she probably didn't know saying black would immediately kill him.

So it turns out Tristan immediately dies of Despair. Isolde of Ireland now breaking through the door rushes to see her lover dead she begins to cry, and in a heartfelt moment of true love: She also dies. The grief overtakes her and she dies beside him.
And that's the story of the Two Isolde's. That's why we have the waifu bait goth one (white hands) who killed her husband out of jealousy with a single word because he never took her to the bone zone. And the blonde Queen who no one likes, apparently. But who also died of grief for her fallen love. That's also why there's a black flag in the background of the card art.

*a black flag AND a white flag, my bad. One on either side for each of the Isolde's, even. Wow.

My ever-faithful companion, Frog the Jam!

>he never took her to the bone zone
>Not taking those big pale avalanching snowball boobies and ass for a ride
baka tristan is such a cuck, he had the potential to have double the amount of pussy.

Wait a minute. That Frog...

>He died because he though she died
>She died because he died
What in the fuck?

That's right I'll sacrifice God! for BUE EYES HWHITE DRAGONE

I guess there's probably some kind of argument to be made for fairy tales and true love and not wanting to spoil himself for his one and only and yadda yadda, but you have to figure Mark was slamming the other Isolde. She probably didn't have much of a say in the matter, considering she was his wife and they were from the before times. At the very least I'm sure THEY "consummated their marriage" during the time in which she and Tristan were still boning, even.

I can't imagine she would've even been all that mad to find out he was baking in the white oven in his off time. Massive missed opportunity to not even go for it once. I agree. Tristan is a huge loser, that's why only nerds in the modern era are named Tristan. It is his great legacy.

No no no, he died because he thought she wasn't on the boat. The despair of her telling his friends no and not getting on the boat to come heal him is what killed him.

So he basically asked her to come see him, and he thought she refused, so he died. And then seeing him dead caused her to experience so much grief, she died. Leaving a totally unspoiled, untouched, GOTHICC waifu 100% open and free for the rebound.

Any of you guys have the original DM Sound Duel CDs in a decent bitrate?

What decks can benefit from this guy?

I want it

>That spoiler
He was a homo

Nah man, he totally loved a woman. She was just blonde, and slightly tan, and tall. And she had shoelaces for hair and carried a big cup. And she wore a cape. And she was Irish.

He just had the shittiest of shit taste in waifu. He was a pleb among plebs. And didn't know the possibly riches he had right in front of him.

This is a painting called "Isolde: la princesse Celte" done in 1911 by Gaston Bussière. This was more than likely the inspiration for the Isolde of Ireland in the card art.

Kind of pathetic that discord drama has bullying and the bullied takes bait and the baiter actually takes the easy route, trippie, your quality of life would improve if actually didn't open blocked messages.

It's a really bad habit of mine, but it's only an issue in this wonderful shithole of a server, since it's the only one I've ever had to block people in. I'm working on that and other shit.

It's not a matter of working on it. You knowingly want to respond and knowingly go through the effort at looking at content you hid yourself. You want the attention.

She's cute, but the background is pretty bland, I still prefer this one.

>this same faggot
Stop killing the game (? buahhh T_T

For me, it's Invoked HERO.

I activate Polymerization, fusing all 5 pieces of Exodia in my hand to summon the Dark Enchanter from my Main Deck.

B-BAKUNA!!

Does this look okay? I have never made a pendulum deck before. (Didn't play during Arc-v.) I have three call instead of desires cause I don't have any.

Looks good bro

where's synchro-chan

What decks can benefit from this card?

3 Wavering Eyes nigger
Also Pendulum Paradox

Paradox isn't in the TCG yet tho

And I'll slot the Wavering Eyes in, thank you.

I would cut down on call because you might want to pop your scales that turn but if it's been working for you that's fine.

I'll probably reduce it. Three is a bit much. Thanks.

Duelingbook shit the bed for anyone else?

>using db

>What in the fuck?
similar to Romeo and Juliet, Romeo and Juliet-based archetype when?

True Draco Weathery is so fucking cute. It's like the Weatherys are playing and Master Peace is there to stop you from harming them.

Like a dad watching his kids at the park.

A guy at my locals was playing it, I forgot to ask him for a decklist. Weathery are had as fuck to pilot, especially when theres ruling questions. They come all back at the same time right?

You get to choose if you want to bring them back
>You can

Yes, but if you have 3 weather painters, do they come in a chain that you build or do they come 1 by 1?

1 by 1, they're like Yosenjus

One by one. Go to 4:25 if it doesn't start there.

youtu.be/wtFFthrigg4?t=4m25s

Alright, because thats kinda important. Thanks a lot, ill tell that my friend (dueling him took us 40 minutes to finish a game because we werent sure about some stuff lol)

little autism dose, it would have 2 sub-archetypes each focusing on one summoning mechanic while also destroying themselves if both are in the field without Romeo and Juliet being together either on the field or GY:
Capulet: Xyz (LIGHT)
Montague: Synchro (DARK)
the Friar would be the Link monster and the Prince the Fusion one (both using 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT as materials), Romeo and Juliet would be the only pair capable of all the methods at the same time (Romeo being a level 3 Tuner and capable of copying Juliet's current level) all the Capulet would be level 4 while the Montague would be levels 1-3 (Tuners) and 5-7(non Tuners), if a Synchro monster is removed from the field you get Romeo back to your hand (soft OPT) and if a Xyz is removed from the field while having materials attached you get Juliet back to your hand (soft OPT)
thoughs?

He’s about as splashable as decode talker so any deck that can run decode can run this topologic,

Power best code Talker

r8 my magnet warrior deck
side is pretty shitty cause i just slaped it together

facts

>NEET buddy plays NKs
>Loves the deck for art and lore, wants it to be good enough to win casual and locals games
>Deck has two major problems; King or die, and King cannot end games on his own
>Isolde and Glory fixed the first problem
>Doesn't fucking matter because King still cannot end games by himself because he doesn't have double-strike or piercing
>Buddy begging me for help
>Despite everything I know my only idea to make King a real threat is Hermos Cannon which does fuck all in Link meta because you would NEED to summon Isolde first
Anyone got any fucking ideas? They need to print an Arms that makes King an offensive threat like Chaos MAX or something.

What’s that trap card next to back to the front and solemn strike?

Didn't mean to reply, my bad.

my secret tech

release from stone

that's not Code Talker

Yeah but what decks actually benefit from banishing your own monsters on summon?

Try running skulldeat. He’s pretty easy to summon and it’s pretty easy to get the draw 4 off.

i was actually thinking about that. especially because i've never made missus radiant or the vanilla link 2 in a game

Zombies or Psychics

what are some QUALITY meme tier rogues that can beat spyrals

True Kings.

Pic didn't upload for some reason

how are my bros the monarchs currently

Pic related should sum up every aspect of their deck

Only thing I can think of is using Glory as a searcher for Stoic Challenge to give King 1200 more ATK and double damage vs monsters.

Do you guys think that Pot of Desires is going to go up in price? I was thinking of selling mine, but if the price is going to go up I think I am going to hold onto it for a while.