/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Fuck prussian memes, reddit, blogs or any other cancer and lets play M&B a little bit mayby? edition
you cancerous shits[/spoiler

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/35

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

you know who made it, there ARE some mistakes, but fuck off :^*

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/38
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/39
www64.zippyshare.com/v/n0WNwuCL/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit these spoilers have their own life, I swear to god
mayby people will read the OP now

banner

more like bummer
also never

I am cautiously optimistic that Bannerlord will release next year

what's going on here?

I would legitimately be surprised if it doesn't get released in 2018 now with the consistency of the blogs. It'll probably be Q4 but whatever. Also not sure if I buy the whole 'Taleworlds is going broke' meme; it seems like they'd release the game unfinished and spend two years patching if that was the case. Unless Armagan's autism prevents sound financial management.

one guy started to whine about some fukin prussian meme and reddit, tred died and I resurected it, kind of
went better than I thought it would 2bh

and I finished my full cav army in non-fulll cav army 1257 (great for siedges for some reason)
So from things that matters only the last one, yea %^)

you fucking retarded slav

fuck mongols and their archers

This is Rhodok soil

Absolute madman.

Bannerlord when?

I thought it was mspaint drawing
Probably fucked GPU or corrupted texture files.

oh c'mon, 1 spoiler away from perfection (in copy/ paste,). Plus srsly more people wlll read it like, this, (I'm not saying that this was my plan from beggining)

Mayby it was good, just Jewsa fucked it up, like everything else?

hai, you broke my copy of previous OP?

DED

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

two factions of mongols doesn't count as1 china, no?
Because I know one mod with tons of kingdoms and romance (10/10 qts only), And it's obviously not that shitty dynasty warriors mod,
What do you think?

worked yesterday when I played vanilla, probably a mod fucking things up

What about that one zombie mod?

Those playan with Custom Troop Trees mod... what kind of troops do you usually make?

Autistic OP as fuck or roleplay? What kinda roleplayans?

some kind of monks order, from shittier t1 quaterstaff and shirt to fullplate brother knights at t5. Some kind of hookers order, althought this is already done in native (can be done better , right? Outlaws country (like Tortuga, but hugde one), Probably pretty obvious caladria united. (with something like Swadian Sharpies, Vaegir Inf (but with shields this time) and horsefuckin h. cav. (proper t5 heavy cav, like actuall /hist mongol h. cav)

>12 posters
>page 8
why does the bannerlord allow us to suffer

Would these Turks tell us "never ever" if they knew that this is true?
They would probably run their weekly blogs until last of us would lost interest or died.
What if they already do this, how can we say, that they don't?

it's a fucking terrible OP and I will personally partition poland again to spite you

have you heard of that dynasty warriors mod?

do you even have common border with us? and some anti-cav weapons?
Plus I didn't do this with "oh boy oh boy" kind of joy, trust. me. Board felt wrong w/o /mbg/ and whoever was there at the time either didn't give crap or was cancer. And I've been waiting quite a while before I just copied old OP (which is written somewhere in the spoitler %^)].
So, whit all my respect, fuck off :^*
(bring that anti cav weponz if you are neighbour, at the middle of our border, tommorow at noon. I'm challenging thee to duel till ded)

based vodka nigger bro

I could've sworn you could see Troop Trees of factions ingame in Dickplomacy, am i just retarded for not finding the option?
I'l probably try making my Fingolian-empire true by making a tree of HA:'s that actually dont suck at sieges/anywhere not open plains.

I'll just buy a ticket to warsaw and tell everyone there that I'm giving all this shit to russia and you'll all be too stupid and drunk to stop me

They don't know that they're ded already. Not nice, but their corpses will be fertiillizer for new polish kingdom. Such noble deds.

meanwhile Russian will be sure sober enough to get you straight %^)

Change of plans, please come here for a visit, see all this, understand that you don't wanna be involved in any way with grimm Slavland, go back home and live happy ever after.

I don't want anything to do with slavland but you have brought slavland to me you horrible wretch

I'm just fart in the blizzard of what slavland can do, nothing but spooky reminder of how comfy your life really is
man it up and stop bitching. Makes my dyng here embarassing

my small imagerant about "tactics ain't meme" (which I'm not backing up ofc)

Apart from the spoiler everything seems to be in place. I could care less but at least the thread is up.
Attention to next OP:
Current blog :
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/38
Probably next blog :
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/39

Just fucking stop

last blogpost in quite a while guys,
I swear on my mums saggy tits

That wasn't hard to guess. And even if it didn't answer many of valid questions, it made me pretty happy (particulary since they had so many lords w/ few (dozens?) of h. cav besides that, so they were prety. h. cav oriented themselfs too

Chicken coop?

Winner Winner Butter Dinner

Very nice

We're never getting any info on trade and diplomacy, right ?

isn't question about relase date only one that matters now? you know, since there isn't any for 6 years and counting?

Do I have to install diplomacy mod first for Dickplomacy to work

what's the best greco/roman mod out there for singleplayer

Nice op you mouthbreather

Yes
Just drop the dickplomacy folder inside your diplomacy folder

it doesn't exist

Sneaky spooky OP edition

Reminder that people said this in 2014

All-female amazon brigade, with an emphasis on melee weapons

They're being subsidised by Turkey government.

I member when we were gonna get an Amazon mod
The maker couldn't handle the /ss/ posting
What a faggot

>can't handle /ss/ posting
what a plebeian

Its standalone. So, no.

That wasn't the problem
The problem were the faggots pushing for traps in it and the faggots getting triggered
He said he didn't wanted to keep working on it anymore if it meant shitting up the general
A faggot, but for different reasons

please respond

Whats the point of two handed weapons? I feel like my one hander deals almost as much damage, but swings faster and is easier to use.
Same goes for lances/polearms.
Also, is playing archery viable? With melee you can carry your army pretty hard, but I'd assume archery will lead to many more deaths since you can't tank the shitty AI

>we want a beta audience

Two handers do deal more damage but yeah they're usually slower. The more proficiency and powerstrike you have the larger the gap will be, but at this point onehanders wreck too so it's your choice really.
Polearms are for range, useful in sieges and in general, also those thrust-oriented ones deal a lot of damage from a large distance, but only if you're good with them, aiming those thrusts and getting a good speed bonus is harder than just hack'n'slash with 1h/2h.

How do companions prioritize the weapons given them?

I'm mostly curious as in if i give someone 1hander+shield+2hander and whether or not they'l switch to 1h+shield on sieges or if the enemies are archer sor not.

Is there a point playing MnB with anything but a halbert and all stat points put into movement speed?

Are there any screenshots? Maybe threadshots? Did he at least release what he has finished and source code for it?

There is no halbert

Any polearm is the same

to volley niggas

So guys, how was that Mount&Chinks game? Any good?

Spears are useless

Polearms is built in exploit to easymode the game. You just put points in movement speed and no one and no amount of enemies are a threat to you - while you hit multiple per swing.

more like my dick

middling
not worth $15 by a long shot
this

Cherenkov radiation

bld wn

Amazons and traps are like chocolate and peanut butter, it's in doujins constantly of course that was gonna happen, it was a couple of posts here and there

Yeah there's a mega, mostly assets

You sound like a fucking stupid Slavic snownigger tbqh

the enterprise is firing it's tachyon beam emitter at calradia

>it was a couple of posts here and there
it was half the thread you fucking nigger

>sound

Only after he freaked out about it
>Letting people on Veeky Forums know how to upset you
No shit it became half the thread

He freaked out about it because half the thread was faggots just non stop shitposting in the first place

I have very good hearing

You fucking faggots drove off the Amazon mod maker?
You stupid weeb niggers, why do you and your shitty fetishes have to insert into everything
You niggers are cancer

i was implying he doesn't just sound like one

It's a shame you cant make 2 separate troop-trees, one for males and one for females.

fuck it tho
check my full cav army, ain't half bad, isn't it?

here is its potential
And even if I know that it may appear to be too costly, totaly not worth the struggle, or even one time meme- look me in the eye and say that it's shit...

I've rided my horse beside these all knights, wind in my hair. pride in my heart. September '39 all over again

what

>Yeah there's a mega
Link please? Also did he only do assets, or some gameplay stuff as well? Is there a modsys?

Seek help

I made a map for the Amazonmod (but hadn't finished it when AmazonAnon dropped the project).
Feels bad man.

PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATERY

>Leave

53 to go

I don't have the link, this should be everything though
www64.zippyshare.com/v/n0WNwuCL/file.html

because I sound like slavic sandnige or because I don't give many fucks about autist opinion about myself or help of english tutor?
or I pick which I like the best?

What's more important, ain't that heavy cav. army fuckin great? You probably don't play 1257 too much, so don't have to know that it's pretty tough to pull such thing together w/ playing fair and square

I have 2 months off. I need *ONE* mod that has the capability to keep me entertained for that long. Please no Fantasy. I can't really decide between VC (dunno feels like there aint much to do), 1257 (map is too big and its all too repetitive) or maybe the fag of thrones mod. So, which mod has CONTENT and FUN shit? Please help me.

>(map is too big and its all too repetitive)
just start in an area where a lot of cultures meet like the byzaboo area or something

Seek help

but still its always the same stuff isnt it? if theres more factions close to eachother theres more war, but thats it i think.

>VC (dunno feels like there aint much to do)
what