E
M
E

source?

GET IN YOUR FUCKING SPACESUITS NOW!!!
IT'S GOING OFF!!!!!!

literally all news
LETS GO BOYS WOOO

Watching the live. The results they have show a 23% over 21% in favour of Macaroni. What gives. Info manipulation?

the irony is that both coins are dumping,lel

So desperate.
Don't get tricked anons and don't buy lepen.
It's a one way ticket and it's not going to take you to the moon.

pump mcrn

This is fucking weird, I can't decide whether it's a fake dump or a real dump anymore. LET ME BELIEVE

let's kick it

Remember unless one candidate clears over 50% there will be a second round and fillons voters will probably move to lepen

A first round success was granted for LePen. It's the second round on the 7th of May I'm really holding for. Macaroni also.

It will be 60 to 40 for Macron you fucking dip, uncuck your mind of /pol/

Shouldn't it be pumping by now??? When did trumpcoin start its pump??

trumpcoin started at inaguration, 2 months after election

These kind of dumping led me to believe that the dumps were coordinated, still anxious as fuck tho

11 LOL WTF

pump gon be good

Has nothing to do with /pol/ learn history you retard when was the last time a french election ended in the first round kill yourself

no reason to pump now.

I feel like the whales are microbuying and selling their positions and manipulating the price so they can accumulate some more as everyone gets ready for Round 2 on May 7th. Everyone who happens to make matching choices with their coins as the bigger players will reap gains from the whales' splashes.

Lepen got through yet it's dumping? That doesn't make any logical sense.

GUYS WE DO THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN, I START

THIS IS A FAKE DUMP

indeed, both lepen and mcrn are dumping

some shit going on

i forgot to add in the second round, thought it's obvious but forgot I have to do with the lepen investors LMAO

i know, in due time

JESUS CHRIST THESE WHALES

DIED!!!

see you in 2 weeks after both coins have dropped to 5 sats and i've bought'em up

They just need more cheap coins. Simple.

please explain to me why the fuck would you invest in some garbage like this over bitbean?

shut up, both coins are garbage. The point is to make $$$

Can't wait for the pump. I'm selling at 50 sats for MILO coin, it's so much more long term.

Sell walls are mostly gone, hope the devs start pumping soon

3btc sell wall at 27 sats tho?

A lot lower than the initial sell walls tho

HODL N BUY

2 minutes

This is hilarious to watch. Anybody who bought these fucking coins LOL

The pump is in!

Fillion said he will support Macaroni. That is not to say his voters will do the same, but it sets a worrisome precedent for LePen's success. Unless terrorist attacks start happening 24/7, which would rile up every conservative in the country.

picked up some cheap coins :)

Uncuck yourself from your delusional echo chamber

The devs are fucking weird, buying and dumping loads of their own coins just to fuck with us

source?

WERE WINNING

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna have a little nap, this is too anxious too me, plus it's 3 am here lmao, pray for me lads

I'm watching the live. He gave his concession speech minutes ago. The crowd gave him a rather light, lukewarm applause, which makes me wonder if his constituency will still go for LePen? This is actually getting exciting...

Update

GOOGLE SAYS LEPEN WON

FRENCH MEDIA SAY MACRON WON

IDFC WHO WON, BOTH ARE GOING UP. UP TO THE SECOND ROUND!!!!!!!!

PUMP PUMP BUY BUY !!!

bought a 6 sats 2 months ago. buying after the first pump last month to 28sats is a mistake

I'm new to the crypto game, lepen is my first currency
The dumps occuring now are meant to fool weak hands into dumping, allowing whales to buy up cheap coins, right?

Bingo.

Same here. Got in long ago at 6 sats so I'm in the green in majority of cases with this coin. Confidently holding until the second round. And if I lose it all, whatever, it wasn't that expensive to buy all these coins. I will consider it a lesson.

You can never know for sure, but honestly, looking at those orders flying in and bots microbuying/selling, not to mention those recent massive buyins at the ATL suggest to me whales are getting ready for Round 2 after at first dumping their bags on the rest of us just prior to the election results coming in. That was the dump that took the price down to 25% of the ATH just recently. If you bought in when it hit 11 sats again, you're likely to profit off the slow growth to come leading up to the most important round - Round 2. If LePen somehow takes that too, we're all going to the moon. If not, that's the last any of us will have anything to do with this coin.

No, you dun goofed I yu will learn the hard way

Can someone explain political shitcoins to me, what are they backed by, why does a candidate winning affect the price of a crypto currency?

exposure I guess

might be better to sell and buy MCRN, not sure

Where is my pump?

>didn't even Macron in the first round
Its over, she has no chance in hell of winning the main election.

Everyone expects everyone else to buy, because everyone else expects everyone else to buy. It's expected that everyone believes it to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, so it becomes one.

So it's just any random shitcoin piggybacking off the hype of politics for leveraged shilling?

Sounds like a scam

Would it be smart to transfer over lepen to either MCRN or FRN? Will there be a big lepen pump? I have about a million of em.

Looking for financial advice in a pump thread. Lol.

Differing opinion poll results left and right. Nobody seems to have the real numbers. But the current state of affairs would leave me to believe Macron has overtaken LePen by 1-2%. They're still in fierce competition for the second round however, thus it would be unwise to sell your LePens yet. As I've said before, I will only drop them all once LePen's run comes to a conclusion with the second round (which she is predicted to lose, but so was Trump with a landslide, yet here we are).

I must admit however that barring any bigger events that may swing public opinion, such as a nonstop string of terrorist attacks multiple times a week up until the second round, Macron has taken my attention as the foremost French political coin.

I think the price will sneakily rise over night

What time is it in Poo-in-the-loo land?

Pumps and dumps aren't a scam, they're just pumps and dumps. And yes, if you're careless you'll be the greater fool, that doesn't make it a scam, it just means you lose.

I'm still waiting for the pump....when does everyone think it will come? When the pajeets wake up?

me too..

Pump groups waiting for all the weak hands to panic sell out of fear for no more pump. That way there will be less resistance and more profit. Don't worry about, patience is a virtue.

Thanks, Dad.

The party continues for 2 weeks at least.
Grab your bags and your balls.

So Lepen going 30s the long awaited pump?

Well that ship has sailed. Now what.

wait what? this ship is sinking :D 12sat now :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No life jackets on board, either. Hope this signals the end of these political meme coins. But there will be suckers willing to buy again, I'm afraid.

Oh no. I guess I better go ahead and panic sell at even less than I bought for.
^^Fuck that shit. Look at these hands. No weak handed butter fingers here.

WHO DID THIS?! WHY?!

>all happened at the same time

I wonder who is behind this

the eternal poo

in the loo?

why does it dump even though she went through?

OFFICAL TELEGRAM GROUP
t.me/lepenmcrn

Not buying FRN...

Because a score this low means she has no chance of winning second turn because (mostly) everybody will jump on the Macron train buddy.

GUYs GET IN HERE

This is lepen thread, Not Mcrn

both coins can be discussed there

Just for you cucks who cry in desperation because of the price drop: There will be another hype short before the second round. So hold and if you haven't bought any LEPEN yet do it now while it's sub 20 sats.
I personally sold on Friday while it was at 35 sats and just bought back in at 12 sats. Feelsgoodman.

Just remember:
Cucks buy at the tip
Chads buy at the dip

Seems like someone really doesn't want the price to go up

back to 10sat wakikiki the anons think that this coinr each 100sat are faggotts :DDDDDDDDDDD

Back to 12 you tard.

oh wow 2sat people told 100sat or 1000sat :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh for fuck sake here he comes