/svg/ - Shadowverse General

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mk_shadowverse/status/939282168945065984
blog.livedoor.jp/shadowv/archives/22834289.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry to burst your bubble, but EPM isn't a basic card.

B U F F
U
F
F

Where are the Shadow cards? We were promised a new mechanic.

1 pp 0/0 legendary follower
Fanfare: Concede the match.

Still she isn't that strong

You forgot the part "if this follower isn't played when it's on your hand, deal 20 damage to your leader"

WHERE ARE THE SWORD CARDS

>more censored cards
>only because she has cleavage and cunny showing
Please cygames. Those fuckers who voted for more censorship probably don't even play the game anymore.

You'll be able to destroy your own leader and lose the game for 2 cards in the next set. New playstyle: Kill yourself shadownigger shadow. Do you rike it?

The only thing that matters is that Fairy Princess is objectively far more versatile than EPM both with and without evolve.

And "Last words: Lose a rank."

I heard sword is getting deleted next expansion.

Actual dead class. Just play Shadow for midrange at this point. It's even getting Storm to finish games next expansion.

>Aria is busted OP
let's go elfbros!

@google doc user
lovely succubus lilim is a 1/5

What is the odd of Lilim getting nerfed to a 1/3 in January?
>turn 3 Lilim
>turn 4 claw claw claw

The actual dead class is Haven.

Alt. Leader rate is 0.06%
Normal lego is 1.5%
It would be stupid to put a brand new card behind 0.02% (0.06/3) pull rate

They're shadow now because sword is ded.

You're not happy with a 3PP 1/1 bane? Gosh, Sword players, so entitled!

It's payback time. Unlimited will belong to us.

>you now have 0 cards in hand

current "Unlimited" already belongs to Forest, it's the craft with the best winrate right now according to shadowlog

>The actual dead class is Haven.
I'm playing seraph haven just fine at 4k ranking, and the no.5 player in the ladder rankings run storm haven.

This is cygames we're talking about. You never know.

>turn 2 ram
>turn 3 lilim
>turn 4 bloody pact x 3
Now you have full hand

He means in Rotation. Haven is good right now.

>Aria adds two 0 cost followers on evolve bros it's so broke!!!1

>3pp 1/1 do nothing bane
>gets traded with a 1pp skeleton/bat/snek

roach is getting limited to 2 in unlimited, mark my words
if they give forest another good card for the deck it's gonna be unstoppable

God fucking dammit I didn't even notice that, they massively censored her legs and midriff. Fucking hell cygames, guess I'll finally have to learn how to replace card art in the steam client.

>Aria adds one 0 cost follower even if you don't spent evo!
Fixed.

>didnt draw a single grim or hector
>get bm'ed by aggro
is this my punishment for only have put 2 hector ? help with my deck plz dont know what to remove, oz is fuel just throwing her on curve.

>free 0pp that doesn't waste board space without ep isn't miles better than everything EPM has ever been
roach is gonna reach prenerf dshift levels of speed and there you are shitposting about it

>doesn't require evo for 1 0pp card
>0pp that banish itself clearing space for roach combo
totally the same!! kek!!

>t3 lilim
>t4 belphegore + bloodfangs/drain
Not leaving my rotation safety bubble anytime soon.

>drop ward
>"watashi no make"
whoa
lmao

>implying you can't run both
That's the third card that will give 0pp fuel for roach. Consistency is more problematic than simply powercreeping a card (see juliet and novice trooper).

Post destiny draws.

>oh a ward
>NE NANISHITE ASOBU NO
>KARADA BOORU
>*angry roach noises*
Fixed.

Running both would be useless though. The problem isn't 0 cost followers in hand but the bounce.

unless you're playing a ward spam deck that's not gonna work because they can just remove your wards and wait until they can roach you anyways

>make combos so big you can just smash a roach in a ward and still win
you're gonna need multiple wards my boy

I bet it was some faggot spreading the word to christian groups to vote for censorship just to skewer the results. It makes no sense why tame shit like this is getting censored.

Every time.

>implying we won't limit roach to 1 in Unlimited
rmao

my wife

They could limit baha to 1 in limited.

Good joke.

>already 3 censored cute girls
What the fuck are you fucking doing Cygames, are you even aware who your main audience is?
How long before the Nips start bitching about it?

In rotation too desu senpai

>play against dirt rune
>nigger literally just drops 3 young levis and a halo golem in the end
>lmao 12 faec damage!!!11
So much skill bros just drop shit and win kekekekekek
No seriously, how is this piece of shit not nerfed yet?

I think 2 would be enough

2 doesn't help much when it's seachable by Gobu.

I still think it's really unlikely they're doing this due to western opinions, it's probably something that happened over in Japan. I know they started censoring Rage art in Rage itself more after it closed in the west, but I didn't know it was getting this bad, especially since from what I can tell they haven't fucked up Rage art to the extent that they're fucking up ours.

Wait for CG. You will get 12 damage to your face on turn 9

falise is a good card but she alone is not reason enough to run this shit with rune over dragon. Oz does literally nothing in this deck, it's not like you're going to play 3 cards in one turn and you have witch of sweets + pureharted. All I see is bricktown city

The problem is the nips don't really care, so they're not the ones the censorship is catering to, so we're just getting more and more censored cards each expansion cause some western niggers can't handle some tame tits and ass.
It is a fact we started getting more censored cards after the western poll. Nipland never even ran a poll asking about censorship.

Every time.

>mfw the only way to "outplay" a Levi drop is to smash balanced magician 3-4 times at turn 5
>mfw I realize even that is up to him not having shit like calamitous curse or mutagenic bolt
Fuck rune dirt

Doesn't work after they got 1pp deal 3.

Portalcraft Gold
5PP 4/4
Fanfare: Add a random artifact from your deck to your hand, add two instead if resonance is active for you.

Portalcraft Gold
0PP Spell
Substract 1 from the cost of an artifact in your hand.. Add 3 cards of the same name as that artifact to your deck.

FUCK YOU CYGAMES FUCK YOU DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY CUTE GIRLS FUCKING WESTKEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but it limits the burst of having 3 roaches in hand now with aria you can do 5+6+7+2 (evo)= Otk from hand with just 1 aria and 1 epm evo turn 7

>pulling DJ with Aether
wtf is he doing

If I actually had a twitter account I would spam KMR asking him for answers on censorship but I can't be assed to go through the trouble.

The first one is this girl, her name is Hakurabi or something.

Mass-Produced Life
Gold Portalcraft Spell 0pp
Reduce the cost of an Artifact card in your hand by 1. Add 3 copies of target artifact into your deck

Hakurabi
Gold Portalcraft Follower 5pp 4/4
Fanfare: Randomly add an Artifact card from your deck into your hand. Add 2 random artifact cards instead if Resonance is active for you.

Of course they don't care about some drawn girls showing off their thighs, yet they are still getting fucked over because the censored art is now global, unlike what they did with Isabelle on launch and I wonder if they care about that.

Where are you getting these from?

twitter.com/mk_shadowverse/status/939282168945065984
i posted this list yesterday. its strong

Famitsu.

She's gonna get censored too, isn't she.

Famitsu leak, it's the cards from the picture for ants that was posted in the last thread.

The ants translated the image into readable Japanese.

i even called it before it happened

I find it incredibly hard to believe that JP players don't care; there's a reason Rage of Bahamut was/is such a successful game, and as someone who played the western version for 4+ years I can tell you for certain it wasn't the gameplay alone. Events were nice and all, but if you took the time to strip all the art off of the game mechanics, it wasn't the kind of game that could succeed on its own without the fanservice. Still, until they actually stop people from replacing art assets, I'm just going to do that to put the uncensored art in. I refuse to settle for this censored crap after waiting 18 goddamn months for a new mel/a card.

So why has each class got gold/legendary reveals while Sword is stuck with a fucking 3pp 1/1 and a goliath?

Paying for Alberto's sins.

>2017 is going to an end
>sword still top-decking

Cygames wants the sword players to take their cyanide pills before they even reveal their legendaries.

>Mass-Produced Life
damn that's great and a cool card
>Hakurabi
better version than black iron soldier (basic), not that impressive though? Unless the other artifact we haven't seen is really good.

Icarus
Fanfare: Add 2 Ancient Artifacts to your deck
Evolve: Add a random artifact from your deck to your hand

>switch back to my darkness evolved bat aggro blood deck
>it's still my best blood deck
Ok. I can't say I mind, I liked bats. But ok.

So people can laugh at deadcraft when it's revealed.

THICC

my wife btw

I'll try it, thanks.

3PP Follower
2/1 → 4/3
Fanfare: Add a Puppet into your hand.
Evolved: Whenever an allied Puppet comes into play, it gains +1/+0.

This seems bonkers.

Censored cleavage incoming.

Rate my lethal /svg/

The puppets are valuable, the text is scary but it's understatted for a reason.

Well they're not complaining yet so I can only assume they don't even notice it or don't care, which is funny since most nips play this game for the cute girls and collecting cards.
The problem with fan replacements of card art is usually the quality takes a nosedive.

Ikarus is cute, CUTE!

This is supposed to be a Basic card too which means it's a card they have the class identity around. This thing can snowball but as a turn 3 or 4 play it's probably just average.

It's 2/1 and needs to burn an evo to become 5/3

>Vampire taunting.

child bearing hips