Heads up

youtube.com/watch?v=KDNIiKUAEJQ

People are starting to notice the homegrown, blue-collar value of BitBean. Don't be Johnny NoCoinsville, you're going to want to start sprouting soon.

We're headed to the moon, as Quick as a Mexican Jumping Bean.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mH9KWM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw already have 450,000 beans

MFW 25 million beans

White collar coiners cope.

> Tfw blue collar working class hero endorses BitBean

I am sorry I did not take you guys seriously months ago.

Can't wait to go another 200%. Feels good

What are Beans backed by? What makes them different than the other 15,000 cryptos?

Memes.

Memes

a lot of people don't seem to understand that this coin is actively in development and the new wallet comes out in less than a month.

1. BitBean is fast as fuck. Buttcoin can't compete.
2. Point-of-Sale solutions
3. Best brand image in crypto (family friendly, good way to introduce children and normies to digital currency, good luck selling IeC.Xe or whatever the fuck retarded name autistic programmers give their faggy brainchild)
4. Best memes, i could lose all my investment tomorrow and i've never had so much fun
5. was one of the FIRST coins to implement PoS
6. cartoon coming soon

i cant tell if you're this new or if youre just trying to get everyone else to pump this up so you can sell.

Trust me, i've been here longer than you. There are literally lives on the line here.

Shit seems fake and gay.

Anyone interested in joining the marketing team behind POSW, BAY and BITB should join our Discord here:

discord.gg/mH9KWM8

We're currently outlining a 1 year plan to continue raising brand awareness and accelerate the process of mainstreaming these three cryptos.

im on board except for bitb, that is the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Agreed

Bitbay and POSW have actual potential and future, including autistic meme beans in the lineup kind of take away any credibility they have

Really makes you think

Reminder that BitBean is contracting PMC mercs to take the fight to globalist pedophiles while you sit at home and jerk off to anime

fuck guys thats not true

>coin for people with no fucking money

>what is all Cryptocurrency

>majority whales
>not fucking children

Ok keep thinking that bud. I for one have over 20 million beans and have made thousands on it already.

The Aryan Race.

if you have you fucked up somehow because ive made enough money to never work again, let alone desperately shill indian shitcoins on Veeky Forums.

do shitskins really think white people can't see through them when they post like this online?

>Pushing their shitcoin 24-7 on Chan
>Acts like children
>can't be bothered to write a Wikipedia page for their shitcoin

Anybody putting their eggs in your meme-basket is a fool. You don't know 'cause you are one of 'em.

I like memes, how do I buy bitbean, I'm dumb halp.

Ok larper
>has money to not work
>comes on biz
We know you are lying