/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous Timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades, consoles and PC featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018 to PS4, Switch and PC.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Blazblue Central Fiction Beginner's Tutorial: Beginner Characters and Where to Start
youtube.com/watch?v=mAnBUUjDSxk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6e7NTTb8ncs&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=PGihOMLbido
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope something crazy happens next stream.
We're on empty.

Did any of you knew this existed?

Did any of you knew this existed?
youtube.com/watch?v=6e7NTTb8ncs&t=94s

*unleashes bankai*

>RWBY
lmao

>BBTAG

hump

Why don't we have a tournament? Or some other kind of contest.

Weekly tournaments or whatever would be a way of getting people in regularly. Especially if someone is able to stream it.

We could try, but i don't know if there's enough people interested.

Who's
>we

>wuz

If you build it, they will come.

Well, can you organize it?

I grow close to letting you die

>massive noob
>want to try playing online
>afraid i will be so bad i will bore people that they dont want to play me but mostly that my rural burger internet is too bad
At least it wont be a problem when the FCC makes my current level of internet unaffordable.

I just started playing the game a week ago. Surely there is someone with a little more experience than me who could do it.

I'm not in positiong to do it either, but the Weissfag maybe can.
Also welcomes to this magical place. How's the experience till now? You have any problems with the game?

What's this about the FCC?

Begin meditating (t/l note: stop fapping), eating foods rich in zinc and looking at pictures of Mai for at least two hours a day. What you need is T.

If you don't, you will remain a scrub for all time to come. Even eons after the last human dies on this planet and it's inhabited by cyborgs operated by the fragments of human souls, you will still be a scrub if you let the possibility of other people not liking you stop you from having fun.

I've played fighters in actual arcades in the 90s and 00's and a lot of KoF98 netplay, so I wasn't a complete newb. It's fun, but I've never been great at fighters even when I played them every week for years.

Huh, we have a Noob-but-bot-really. Who's your main/s?

Noel/Mai.

The FCC vote for repealing net neutrality in the US.

Doesn't affect you if you aren't a burger.

was more worried about the bad connection. People will still enjoy stomping you if you are bad.

I actually remember Noel being my first Main back on CT, through i don't remember if she was out of trash tier this last update

Why isn't your Burger King president fixing that?

I have no idea. All I know is that I win with Noel more than anyone else. I have limited success with Tager, Izzy and Arakune. Can't figure out how to use characters like Es or Bullet at all.

And any character that gives you troubble when dealing with?

Usually get owned by Hazama, Terumi and Azrael players. I feel like my biggest problem is I don't know how to effectively block or escape from stun lock.

funny

I love Mai.

Look at all this good taste and fappable Maibutt

Did the RWBYfriends finally give up? Have we won?

Play Weiss

I didn't know someone made a thread again.

>dying again already
The reveals on Friday better be good.

I wish there were more PC players.

Predictions for Friday:
BB: Nu
P4A: Kanji
UNIST: Seth

No RWBY again for obvious reasons.

I am relatively new. What should I expect with playing Lambda? She seems fun and easy enough for a potato like me to learn to play the game with.

also i dig really long braids and kind hearted chicks.

Organize a tourney for us bro

Uh, I guess I could try. I tried doing it once before and no one signed up though. What's a good day and time for most of you? I'm focusing on NEC for the rest of this week so I won't make it until Monday at the earliest. If we can even survive that long at our current pace.

really tempting

heres a nice long stream of someone playing lambda, might be worth checking out to see lambda's gameplan and such

youtube.com/watch?v=PGihOMLbido

good night /blaz/

BB: Makoto
P4A: Aigis
UNIST: Seth

gonna say hakumen again

>10

>10

bump

I THOUGHT WE DIED

dont worry, so-and-so used the whatchucallit to start another time loop

Remember that playing bbcf till' 5am is a bad idea
I had the weirdest dream involving the blazblue cast

While she's pretty begginer friendly she pack a lot of tricks and tools that can make her usefuul even at high play.
Her gameplay is more or less simple, being an hybrid betweena zoner and rushdown, with many long-range attacks and tools, altrough she has lackluster defensive skills.
And also she's pretty cute

How was it user?

Reminder that THIS exists for 2018.
>Alternative
So Ragna's finally going to be in a dating sim?
But it's for mobile so its probably another cash-grab gatcha game or whatever is on mobile nowadays.

Well for starters most of the cast was trapped in something and and susano'o attempts to free them but needs hakumen's help to which hakumen replies "i'll never help a being like you"
Then susan says "don't you wanna help your commarades?!"
Hakumen decides to help him and manage to save them ?
Them hakumen does some fuckery to bind everybody to him into some sort of magatama ball
Later out of the blue susan super snek kicks hakumen and sends everybody flying away, then hakumen says "what was that?! To which susan replies " payback" and hakumen replies some shit i can remember, then suddenly everyone is ascending through a portal
And nu appears out of nowhere in a white flash and lands in ragna's arms
Then something happens i think?
And later i see someone/ragna/another guy(jin i think?) but there's 2 noel's one with the nol uniform with the blue hat and coat, and cp costume noel
Then nol noel which i think should have been the other way around tells them some "plot?"
Maybe? Because they're like oh is that so
Then cp noel leans her head on nol noel's shoulder with tears of happines
The end
how did i manage to dream this? No fucking idea, to be honest to me this sounds like some shitty fanfic or something

>ragna
Would it be to soon for him to appear?
I took a peak at the site and in story it had kazuma in it

one last bump for the road before i get some sleep

have a pleasant day /blaz/

It's BLOODEDGE I aint gotta explain shit.

I'm expecting Celica and Kagura to be the reveals for Blazblue's side on Friday. Why? Because Celica's stage is in and Mori refuses to let go of her and Kagura is his self insert, he lusts for Noel and Makoto's tits maybe a bit of Mai,too. That and Noel expressed familiarity with whoever was next it's either those 2 or Makoto and Tsubaki.

But isn't ragna as "bloodedge" supposed to appear after the black beast ergo after kazuma dissapears?
i know mori doesn't give a shit about that

>cuckgura

Just wokeup and watched a little of it. Seems like a great starting point. Thanks!

>Celica
[breathes in]

Any time after 6 PM EST any day.

I love Mai! Every thread!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Also is this supposed to be on console or PC?

>That and Noel expressed familiarity with whoever was next it's either those 2 or Makoto and Tsubaki.
I really don’t think the lines at the end of the trailers are supposed to mean anything. The only one that really made sense in the end was Weiss’ IMO and that’s because she was obviously referring to herself.

PC.

If you main "Noel" then you are pretty much an eternal scrub

Nope, no (You) for you.

KYS maifag

If anyone wants to challenge my Noel on PC, I'm home all day today. It's like -17 out

I SAID

*points gun to his head*

KILL YOURSELF

You've made your last mistake, kiddo...

*unleashes restriction 666 - BLAZBLUE ACTIVATE*

Catch me outside, how bow dah?

I'll fight you right now if you make a room on PC or go to the NA lobby

Also, why aren't there more Nu players? Nu is amazing.

She’s so perfect bros.

Most of the time I see a thumbnail of Weiss, I automatically think Mononobe no Futo.

Is TAG going to come out at this time next year?

Would you a Murakumo /blaz/? And wich one?

Nu, if she'll wake me up every morning.

>Wakes you up with a sword to the chest

Most definitely not Lambda, I am not a soyboy.

The way she wakes you up is I wish Tiamat would do a Litchi doujin.

If SHE wakes up, that is

Nice.

Just going to through this out there too, I can't be the only one who has noticed all the taboo themes in Blazblue between brothers and sisters.

Someone might get the wrong idea and think the BB fanbase are a bunch of perverts.

The game itself isnt even trying to hide all the weird shit it has. You don't even have to go into the story mode. Even if you just play it and read victory quotes, you'll get a catgirl groping people, a puppetman doing some kinky shit to people during his AH, fucking Litchi (at least in the early games), Mu-12, Mai, etc. And then there are the gag reels which are full of this.

Although I wouldn't say that there are no perverts here.

This doesn't look very comfortable with all these metal rings on her cape thing.

>fucking Litchi (at least in the early games)

Wait a second.

What?

Go hear her voice when she's geting combo'd

So it's not implied sex with Ragna?

just noticed someone made a new thread, cool

Win quotes.

>10

I need to find those.

Welcome back. When are we going to see Ruby in a NOL uniform?

I know what'll get posters in here. We have to start talking about these girls sexually, positions they'd be best at, acts they'd be opposed to, wither or not they'd want you to cum inside. All of it. Nothing is stronger than the power of the lewd. We need to get lewder

The only girl I want to make love to is Mai.

Is someone still playing this game? I'm about to buy it on ps4