/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

4th Singularity London:
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_london_fb/
Singularity Pickup Summon (Daily):
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_singularity_pu/
Main Quest 1/2 AP:
webview.fate-go.us/2017/1208_mainquestaphalf/

>London Chapter Release on December 19th
10 SQ for 5000 shares or 20000 likes
London Preview Stream 12/18 6PM PST
twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/940304712045416448

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Liz so shitty?

Hanging out with Liz!
Liz cutting a big gash into her thigh!
Liz panting heavily as she washes the blood spill!
Liz opening the gash like a pussy!
Liz inviting you with her eyes full of need to fuck the gash!
THRUSTING IN thE GASH!!!!
THRUSTING IN THE GASH
THRUSTING IN THE GASH
SCREAMS OF PLEASURE
BLOOD SPLATTERS AS HER MUSCLES RRRRIPPLE AGAINST MY COCK
THRUSTTHRUSTTHRUST
LIZ'S EYES ROLLING AS HER LONG TONGUE LOLLS
SUCKING ON HER TONGUE AS I FRANTICALLY THRUST INTO HER
BLOOD SPLATTERS AS SHE GROWS WHITEELIIIIIIIIZ I LOVE YOU
I CHANT IN THRUST THRUST THRUST
CUMMING IN LIZ'S GASH
MAKING HER BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED
LIZ SLUMPS HAPPILY ONTO THE POOL OF HER OWN BLOOOD
LIZ IN BLISS AS SHE ASCENDS TO A HIGHER PLANE
FUCKING LIZ'S STILL WARM BODY

AAAAHAHA

>This post will end in the number three!

Because the good lizes are both (all three of them) ultra meme joke servants

OH MAI GOD A LIZ THREAD

dumb lizard

one day, lizfag, one day

Need a good caster and looking for recommendations. My options are Caster Liz, Medea, or Medea Lily.

>Caster Liz
Good for farming, would pair well with Scathach or Drake
>Medea
Good for harder, single enemy fights. Would pair well with Jeannu or another Arts servant
>Medea Lily
Seems good for very difficult fights (if I need to stall), but otherwise I'm not sure I see the appeal. Willing to hear out Lilyfags on this one

Your eggplant is mine, boy.

>not early
>proper OP formatting
>everybody loses their shit anyway because muh liz boogeyman in the OP
Gee I wonder which side is the one that shits up the thread the most.

SHISHOOOOOUUUU!!!

fuck off retard

Lizthreads are always shitposting threads, therefore they are inherently bad and should be a bannable offense

Qin singularity when

Be careful, user. You typed shitty by accident instead of perfect, other Anons may get confused if you do that.
But don't worry, I understand getting distracted by how cute Liz is and making typos, it happens to me all the time b

nth for best king!

Liz Love!

Qin Shi Huangdi Servant when

Jeanne is cute

Which one is better to 4th Ascend
>Saber Lily
>Siegfried
>D'Eon

Look at how cute and adorable she is

How do Sakuras reproduce?

and a good big sister

D'eon, but with saber wars coming up, consider lily

But that's not APEX.

asexually

>>Scathach
>Some jeans
Great choice.

Post THAT Ilya image

My king!

Imagine being Gudao in that event and having to be all like "damn Liz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your anorexic body and horrific monstrous tail. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real life me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 14 year old in his My Room. Like seriously imagine having to be Gudao and not only sit in that chair while Liz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ugly horns and leathery skin, and just sit there, daily after daily, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in Chaldea tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LIZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and demiservants and later alleged traps for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Delightworks. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled ass as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "Idolesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal fous in the previous months. And then the doctor calls for another Singularity, and you know you could kill every single person in this Room before the Chaldea security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gudao. You're not going to lose your future trap harem over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Doesnt s growth make lily's 4th ascension less useful

>tfw you'll never rush into the cannon fire to storm the English fortifications under her guidance

So decided to stop being lazy and finish Okeanos before London arrived. And I have to ask how Jason managed to lead the Argonauts when has basically no redeemable qualities. Like he seems like the type of annoying scumbag that you would throw overboard not serve under for a long voyage.

Lewding your servants is good civilization!

So as a noob, is the most effective way to play to keep making new accounts until I get a 5* Saber with first few quartz I get easily from the event? I am using an emulator so resetting is easy. Or is there a reason not to remake accounts until you get a 5*?

budding

My king!

is this the chloe moretz copypasta

How can one doggo be so best?

I'll admit, apex is pretty top tier, but nothing can compare to AUO, lad.

I don't like Wada Arco's Cu. He looks weird.

Would you roll for APEX Alter?

There's no reason other than it's a chore. However you're going to want Waver or Jeanne as your 5* over Altera or Artoria.

Should I focus super hard on getting Mona Lisa, or just save for Lunchtime. I'm grailing my Drake to 100 regardless. But I'm wondering if I should leave Halloween Princess on her instead.

stop this foolishness

No

Thank you for fixing it lizfag

Look at those melons!

>55 replies
>28 images

What a cute pair of dorks.

>posts another one

Saving myself for「」

>not posting an image with every reply to effectively reserve image spaces past image limit

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU

I'm gonna max ascend+fou Artoria and use her on every team comp and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

>color coded mugs for the older jeannes
c-cute

I thought Arturia was the one to aim for right now because she is from this event only? Does Jeanne even drop right now?

Did everyone else in the magecraft world think that the Fuyuki War was just a minor confrontation between those silly old gooks?

I really need a Saber but the cool ones are so far away.

reminder that Caster Gilles is going to be on a rate up

YO SOY

My heart

EL HUESO

give me a "ganbare, ganbare!" alter-chan!

She's not limited, she can spook you at any time, and so can Waver and Jeanne. But those two bring more to the table than Arturia to support your other dudes, since she is just an AOE big stick. If you really want her you can reroll or her, the game isn't impossible or anything, but you'll find she lacks in utility for her rarity compared to other servants.

That doesn't work unless the image limit is close. You can't delete images after a few minutes.

DE MI ESPADA

I AM

>Evil Cat goes from garbage to just kinda mediocre after 3 buffs
>can't get all of said buffs until AMERICA FUCK YEAH appears

Sometimes I wonder why they don't just redo servants. Just go "yeah we fucked up, so we'll completely redo their stats/skills".

>not LA CARNE Y LOS HUESOS
Do you even FSN dub

So is anyone else unable to do story quests? I wanted to finish Okeanos before London comes. I'm using an Android phone.

Can't wait to roll that NP∞ Kiyo

GAY

Not every servant has to be good.

Okay thanks.

Are there any pre conditions I have to clear to summon a 5*? Or can I get them with my first 3 quartz right after the forced tutorial summon?

That was the image I was looking for.

This is my wife, one day DW will let me grail her.

Yeah, tell that to me after I roll fucking Atalanta and Marie in the same roll, asshole.

Onii-chan is losing his mind

ALL OF ME

He and Diarmuid are the only three stars I don't have yet.

Don't post Drake. I'm fucking jealous.

>gives waifu some nice jeans
>only for the thought of seeing how sexy she looks while undressing it

If you're using the story gacha then some servants will be story-locked, meaning you have to clear the episodes so that they can be rolled for. A couple of servants are only available from the story of gacha, but you shouldn't worry about those for now (Caster Cu and Caster Gilles most notably, and Saber Alter but she's on the current rate-up gacha)

That happens when you keep losing so many games of divegrass

I like Atalanta. I use her all the time. I even have a NP3 Atalanta on one account.

They failed a SAN check it seems.

Did I just witness an user ascending to the outer realms?

When are we getting Jew Heracles/ Kintoki?

How many FGO accounts do you have?

who?