/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Post your mystic edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, ITC
Eu: Valor

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/tQJ38zgE (embed)

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-5Icq0Enew
youtube.com/watch?v=rJYDix4FttA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for VALOR IS #1.

post mystics!

Mystic orgy soon

Stronk only!

crush me between those thighs please

MUH DICK

imagine making a mystic that doesnt have blonde hair and blue eyes

That would be disgusting and lore-inappropriate.

Fuck the lore

you should feel ashamed

9/10

2/10

8/10

6/10

kys/10

7/10

Maehwa/10

Well said.

Is that Pat Benetar?

Why not just admit you are homosexual?

Scared of mustache, user?

Warrior losing to a Musa embarassing

youtube.com/watch?v=5-5Icq0Enew

it is literally impossible to die against a Musa as Warrior if you got half a brain

How could a WARRIOR LOOSE TO A MUSA?

I was thinking of joining Valor but this shit was embarrassing. I don;t want to be part of that meme.

Fuck off, Excellion.

This is a really great video!

Nice samefagging

>i-its impossible more than 1 person is mocking my shitty meme guild!
Get a grip!

not sure if im even satisfied with it

yo is that on the beauty album

I am afraid not, I don't like uploading my stuff there.

damn, i'm awful at making characters and yours looks really good

I was in Valor until a few minutes ago, instantly left after watching this. Any other EU guild got a spot for a Tamer here?

give succ

post house pics

d r o p p e d

I get more gold keys over nigh then I do silver keys

What the fuck?

Im homeless :(

2017 has been the worst year of my life.

Explain to me how AP calculations for Awakening weapons works. It seems like my offhand weapon adds directly to my Awakening weapon's AP, but my mainhand has no effect.

mainhand adds 50% of its ap as a hidden stat iirc

Offhand and accessories are universal AP so they're shown. Mainhand is partial and contributes 50% to awakening but it doesn't show up in the sheet.

Not too sure about a few things especially the hair.
Man face is intentional.

So I still need to upgrade my mainhand? Damn, I was hoping I could just focus on my staff exclusively.

who else is ready for tomorrow?

I'm not gonna bother for a few days. Everywhere is going to be so packed.

does awakening get 50% of other mainhand bonuses(accuracy etc.) too then?

Only the weapon damage is split.

>tfw only reason you're giving bdo another chance is because they added girl monk

>new WWE diva

Give name

I want a default mystic gf

pm me

sent

Reminder...

Illlllllllllllllllll

nice grafix

Is mystic out yet

Yes, its been "out" all week. Do you mean playable?

So, recently returned player who just got a ton of money from logins.

I'm sitting at 167 AP, 169 Awakened, and 207 DP on a Berserker. I've been grinding Sausans, surprisingly, since Elrics is always camped by someone.

A friend said with my stats Gahaz might be possible but I felt like they were way too tanky, is it a problem with my accuracy? Currently using Ultimate Yuria/Ultimate Iron Buster/Ultimate Krea, with some pretty trash accessories honestly.

Is this worth coming back to bdo? stopped playing after mediah expansion was released. iirc, a few weeks or the month after harukai made his infamous video.
Is it worth coming back to? or is it an even bigger RNG meme game?

ty
my toaster gets nice and warm when >playing

It's the same.
There's a pair of nice boats you can craft, one is doable, the other a nightmare.
You can waste billions trying to get a gliding horse too but you don't have to.

Sausans is your best bet for silver and exp/hr

get an ultimate rosar, yuria kind of sucks now and the crystal slot is more important, your offhand should be saiyer as far as i know and you should grind helms/elrics/iron mine for the full asula set asap
if you want tips on other gear 3x duo ult heve and the roaring magical chest plate with at least pri/duo main/off/awakening will make most desert grinding pretty easy if you don't have things at that level yet
with your ap you should be able to grind mobs in the desert, like gahaz, nagas, cadrys etc but you're probably right about the accuracy because my tamer alt with 150ish ap can kill a pack of nagas with about 2 skills, asula set gives a bunch of accuracy so that's probably your first priority

Current gear, like I said I just came back from a break and had the Awakening already, bought the main/offhand.

I might sell them to buy the Rosar and Saiyer, but the difference seems fairly negligible between them.

I know my accessories are shit, but I honestly feel like I could get something a bit better than the Asula set. Plus, grinding Iron Mine for the Necklace is apparently a living hell

can't wait to get in-game and find out that this actually looks terrible

asulas is actually pretty good, and not that hard to get, my only bottleneck was rings because i just did a solo GQ at elrics/iron mines and got a few of each belt/neck, but the set bonus is actually only 5 pieces so you could use the rings/earrings/belt and keep your duo manos ruby
for your armor i would swap grunil for heve mainly for the reason that you are already breaking the grunil set bonus and the hp from heve is really nice
since your axe is tri i would say keep it as long as you can get +5 atk spd/crit through your other crystal slots but krea knot is pretty bad and i would definitely swap to saiyer from it because you get shitloads of accuracy and about 20 more dp for the loss of a few ap

the main thing you should fix right now is your set bonus breaks, your grunil and valentia ring breaks are negatively impacting your damage right now

Play with the different lighting to get an idea as to how it'll look and how awful the facial shadows are.

how's my musa looking? any tips?

>Pageboy glues pubes to his face to look older

Is this too Kiss
Taking a break from the mustache look

is this better?

When you stop gluing pubes to your character's face.

how is this then? toned down the facial hair and went with a more musa-appropriate style

madeforlovinyou/10

Why is your jaw like a dagger.

user what the fuck are you doing

So are my ears, wanna rumble?

So basically its an even bigger grind feast with absurd rng?

well what the fuck am I doing wrong then! nobody has given any constructive criticism at all

last try. I think I'm satisfied now. he doesn't really look asian anymore, more white I guess, went for more clean-shaven look since everyone hated the facial hair so much. not sure how I feel about how he turned out. might just reload a previous save

looks like a SEA monkey

His face looks like a pile of broken glass jutting out in every direction. What the fuck are you even doing?

yeah

in depth character creation was a mistake

Find me and I'll step on your ____
>Michael Jackson mid transformation

o i dont like feet nvm..

Post Wizards?

looks like a brazilian soccer player

nigga where tf is your eyebrows

post what you are doing and listening to :)

youtube.com/watch?v=rJYDix4FttA

do the NA vg guilds have gear requirements

I don't think so? I know ITC has a pay requirement to the true GM you have to meet.

If you're a girl then Windalgo will pay you in pearls to join and lets you leech. If you're a guy well you better be in softcap.