pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/ca/Veronica_Turn_Action3_(EN).mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posted last thread, but let's try here
New Seal (excludes staff users)
Siphon
>1 When using a special that heals, unit recovers 3 extra HP (does not heal extra when using Aether)
>2 When using a special that heals, unit recovers 5 extra HP (does not heal extra when using Aether)
>3 When using a special that heals, unit recovers 10 extra HP (does not heal extra when using Aether)

Tharja a best and canon

Cum inside Corrin!

I love Corrin.

wait, hold on
that's not olivia, I feel tricked

Kamui's mammuis.

Why no Aether?

True

I don't think they'll release a seal that directly cucks one of the skills that has similar effects.
Because it's the only good healing special and that user wanted the others to get a buff I guess.

I love Saber

>finish all the dev maps
>decide to blow the orbs
T-Thanks.

It would encourage others. Aether already has two effects and giving it a boost would be too excessive
Yeah, I can't see them leaving out a special

Why did you waste on a bait banner?

Quick question- I've got a 5* Berkut I've trained up, but is it worth it keeping him as-is, or merging him into the 4*'s I obtained from the GHB and its quests?

>/feg/ can't even make generals on-time

Kill yourselves numales

Why is Kat bald

nothing worse than false modesty

she lost in the ghost/long hair gauntlet

Literally one of the shittiest FE characters.

Twitter meme where gauntlet losers from the previous one got their head shaved

So what weapon upgrade is best for a +def A!Tiki +Res or +Def?

+Def to make her extra thicc

+Res to help her fight mages

Inigo gets to hump this.

I'm going to S support /feg/!

Who cares, Corrin is a piece of garbage.

If you can't impregnate this girl you need to try more often

I am Inigo.

so's inigo for that matter

What are the support convos?

I love Severa more than any other girl in the world! She really makes me feel my happiest ever! Beautiful & sweet!

No you, me

Fem Corrin isn't canon.

Fact: Valter's and Arvis's GHBs have been the best GHBs to date.

How about we just make heal only specials a % of the damage before mitigation. Having to waste a seal slot to make them less shit won't be that helpful.

So a unit with 50 attack will heal 25 from a special that heals 50% of damage.

Male Corrin go back to the bench.

>Valter's GHB gets rerun
>we have to do that on Lunatic and beat Valter with one of the Askr shitters

I'm dreading that day.

She is now fuccboi

>Finish all dev maps
>Just want some good red fodder, would not even be peeved if I didn't get a red focus.
>More Eliwoods and Thick Tikis

Valter was a panic ploy, right behind you shitstorm. Arvis was piss easy. Old ursula was the best despite her being a terrible unit

Oh Gods the horror.

I'm hoping when it does inevitably happen, the donuts will finally have their long overdue upgrades already.

>it’s a people pretend to like a forced bland looks avatar and extremely shitty character episode
*switches channel to /fgog/*

Of course, just like all female versions. Male is superior and the default and that's the way it should stay.

That's not gonna happen.

Valter's rerun will be next month.

Post rankings of each of the modes
Tempest > Arena > Story/Chain Challenges >>> Arena Assault = Voting Gauntlet

Is Brave Axe+ Cherche still decent with all the weapon refinements running around? I've got a +atk/-spd one I've been wanting to invest in for a while now.

I actually beat Lunatic with Alfonse when it first came out, so hopefully it involves him.

Arvis' was a joke you could cheese in 1 round with a basic cavteam.

How big are Lady Corrin-sama’s boobies really?

fuck
i want that panic ploy fodder but shit man

Sadly that's not the case with Corrin.
Just shows how shit Manui is.

New banner tonight? At least a trailer? There are literally only two banners right now.

Thracia fucking when

Unless you want to run heavy blade slaying axe+ with attack reinforcement and desperation/brash assault, yes.

M Robin is superior as Chroms bro
F Corrin is superior because the shitty writing is more excusable with an emotionally torn princess instead of a whiny betamale

We might get a trailer tonight. I think we're due for some new units soon since the Fates kids have been around for a while.

You could also one-round cheese Valter with galefarts

Brave Axe+ still holds up. She's one of the better users of it, plus being able to use Heavy Blade is a nasty combo. Or if you run a +spd boon, you can meme her speed all the way up to 40 before buffs with refinements.

>base 29 speed
>Slaying Axe+Spd puts her at 32 speed
>Life and Death, 37
>+spd seal, 40

Roll for Lyn fuccboi, you love Lyn

Which hero has the objectively best art in the game?

>tfw waking up to defences
Feels good man.

Probably won't get a trailer till Thursday night/Friday morning cause the Fates banner doesn't get replaced till Sunday night/Monday morning. If it is the Christmas banner expect the little silhouette teaser on Wednesday or so.

>Finally, FINALLY pull Takumi.
>FIONALLY can put Close defense on Jakob.
>He has perfect IVs with +SPD -RES
Well, I guess with the new Fujin Yumi I'll just build him as an EP unit. CC, Cancel Affinity, and threat speed? Or should Cancel Affinity be replaced with something else?

They’re all good, but to be honest there’s nothing outstanding. It’s be cool if we got something like fgo’s AWAKENED art after you do a character’s confession.

>tfw 4.25% on lyn banner
Give me an attack+ version Isis

Devs agree, don't bother them about it.

I prefer story because each chapter brings me closer to veronica
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/ca/Veronica_Turn_Action3_(EN).mp3

Not sure how I feel about a seal that's essentially "Sun Boost", though we have a skill specifically for negating Triangle Adept and gem weapons so it wouldn't be too big a stretch. I'd rather have a seal that affects all (non-staff)HP recovery skills, so units can get more mileage out of things like Ardent Sacrifice and Breath of Life(though Breath of Life does already have a working niche with dancing fans and the existing BoL seal).

there isnt a single non survival map that cant be gay forced.

Arena is pretty shit honestly. Not as much as AA or VG but still, I'm not sure I'd put it above Story.
Also GHB and BHB.

Yes, Cherche's Atk is so high she gets to kill a lot of things. Her downside is the non-existent Res and low Spd. Just make sure she doesn't have to tank something that's not a lance and you should be fine.
Mine is at 4* +0 and easily outshines a lot of 5*.

Arvis had an easy GHB so everyone could get him. You'd have to literally hate Fire Emblem not to have a 5* Arvis in your barracks, desu.

if everyone can organize AA matches with fucking berkut I don't think valter will be too much of an issue

BRoy and PAOlivia

Valter's, and most other one-round cheese strategies require both extremely specialized teams, tonnes of expensive SI and multiple merges to even be remotely possible.

Arvis' was uniquely trivial in that it only required Hone cavs, BRoy and Rein along with a pair of filler cavalry.

This is so god damn cute

Playable vero vero chan when?

No.

Even with his new toy, Takumi's still garbage. Even if you got good stats for him, Close Counter would be perfect on Jakob.

Fucking do it.

>Do Arena Assault
>Doing shitty, but still winning so whatever
>4th match is Brave Lyn lead, after I've already used some of my main counters
>Whatever, I'll figure something out
>Look at map
>TWO Brave Lyns
I'll just try again tomorrow.

I foddered all 3 of my flaming fuccbois off for Def Ploy.

Valter almost stumped me. Easily the best one.

me too!

After i get my AA run done i just surrender to give people yous but if i see a blyn then fuck no

I want to so badly. But I don't want to give up perfect IVs.

>uses minions to fight for him
>clever mind creating all sorts of strategies to succeed
>to undo his work leaves men in madness at the attempt
>only ever shows himself to indirectly harm his foes and even then he's terrifying in his tricks
>doesn't even need to win his fights, just succeed at his mission goals
>sees everything
Is Mark Mr Dark?

Use me

Who do you give def ploy to?

There's a lot of contenders for "best art", you'd have to be more specific.

>tfw I was able to survive in "try to stay in tier 20 hell" with this builds
This is the first time when normal arena become more difficult than AA.

She still rapes everyone with the classic build, brave and firesweep weapons are still very good.

I want to play with veronica's privates!

Me three!

Nothing like getting one early so you don't have to worry.

Wrong.

Awkward...

Leif is so cool!

Show us where the bows touched you user

Weigh the two out.

>Takumi, even with good stats and a bow that improves his mobility, is still pretty average
>Jakob, who could use Close Counter well, is a fantastic, nearly impossible wall

Takumi doesn't have the bulk for Close Counter and his offense is outshined by the likes of Innes and even Leon.

You know what to do.

Question: is it better to do arena runs ASAP, or is it better to wait? If I and 500 other people share the same AA assault, but I did mine earlier, am I the one that gets pushed down in rank?