/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #183

Two useless monsters share the spotlight edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Yami Marik event is live now till the 19th.
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Flame Ghost when?

Fuck outta here with your op fusions

Hi

hi there

Fuck gladiator furfags

Konami will fear the samurai

>Street Replay
>Failed
I sure learned a lot from that replay.

>well done
thanks yami marik

>MIRACLE DROP SKILL DROPS
>AW YEAH FINALLY
>500 LP--

FUCK THIS GARBAGE

>7 more days left of this long, drawn out marik event
can't wait for this to be over. They only gave out around 600~ gems for a 2 week cocktease. Stop being so stingy konami!!

Yeah this shit isn't worth being left for 2 whole weeks.

NEW FUCKING BOX
GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY
FUCK FURRY BEASTS AND SIX SAM GARBAGE

>Fuck Furry beasts
Not if they're all dudes, though that dragon queen from the same pack looks pretty cute even if I'm not a scalie.

It's pretty good in terms of gaining experience. But if you've leveled everyone up already I can see how it's a bad event

custom char for you the player who can drop every single skill of the entire game when?

never

You just want to be an obelisk blue slut.

I want to be in an obelisk blue slut tbqh

nice

Skull Servant support when?

288-718-796
Help me get some good vagabond grinding in lads

She appeared in the later series? Why and how?

>Cyber Shield
>doesn't up any defense

Konami wanted to shill Blackwings again, but didn't want to be too transparent about it so they brought Alexis and Aster back too

Here's my updated tier -1 deck that just got me to KANG. Use it well

How old is alexis in this?

Who knows, all the matters is her milkers got a lot bigger

can someone explain so me what the fuck this is?

which ep though?

was getting your dragon e-controller stolen part of your plan?

Out deck, steal your monster, give you a trap that only heals them.

this is why you use shining dragon :^)

why does she do so much to my dick.. why does she have to be an XYZ

>wherefore art thou xyz

if you keep winning tons of games in a row do you rank up faster?

I'm in silver and these games are far too easy, i have an almost meta deck

nope

This is an alternate dimension version of Alexis. One where shes fighting to stop the evil Duel Academy

and jobs miserably

she looks even better with a huge rack

>if you keep winning tons of games in a row do you rank up faster?

No, which is why the ranked system is garbage. For example, I won like 8 games in a row as I ranked up to Legendary 3 but faced demotion risk for losing just 2, just because I ran into a cyber angel duelist who kept getting second turn. You can win every single game you play up till you get to Legendary 3, but it won't count for anything with the new system. Each ranking requires a set number of wins you have to get to get the chance of a promotion. For example, Legendary 3, requires 5 wins for the chance of getting a promotional match in your 6th game, but still only needs 2 for demotion risk. Once you get to really high ranks like Legend 3 everything essentially becomes RNG for who ranks up. Skill still keeps you from getting demoted but ranking up is very RNG in that tier. Games get decided by who is going second a lot of times, even more important than your starting hand... but that's mostly because of bullshit decks like Cyber Angels.

these cards look very small

What if I told you the cards were to scale?

Yeah, they basically turned her into a jobber, but not overly jobber, like Jobkura

Also her first appearance in Arc-V is in episode 103, enjoy the tits ( She gets a new cyber angel btw )

2 should be more than enough, right? Or do you guys think 3 will ever be viable in a decent deck?

Is legend 5 consecutive wins to rank up?
Just to make sure. It'll reset to 0 if you win 3 lose 1 and make you say win 3 more after that?

>has a shield
>0 defense

Manlet detected.

>turned her
Like she wasn't already?

newish player here

what is the point of farm decks, most of them seem to take so long to set up the kill that it would be quicker to just win normally multiple times?

>win 3
>rank up
>win 2 more for a total of 5 in a row
>lose 3
>derank
???

>run out of people to duel

More points, more rewards per how many resources you use for the battle, and unless you're a luckshitter you might end up grinding certain cards from duelists in the gate for a while

it costs keys to duel so winning normally multiple items isn't an option

she appeared because she is popular. every cameo character was a stupidly popular one

Losing 3 in a row is an automatic demotion, doesn't matter how many you won beforehand.

Oh

Spending double or triple the in-game resources to get the same amount of rewards as a single game with a farm deck is a losing prospect when it comes time to grind some cunt with a stingy drop rate.

wtf buy it you fucking tard. what are you going to run out of gold or something? simple question from a simple mind

Airknight for a fairy deck or another chaos hunter for... Idunno what I can do with this but special summons are rampant in the meta.

>gift dissolverock retard

oh in case it wasn't clear: which one should I get?

fucking hacker faggots how can I lose to time limits loss when I have over 120 seconds left

Wonder what it would be like to fuck her

hot

Both. Otherwise chaos hunter

Have you ever held physical cards? They aren't very big

They're too far meta creeped to be worth playing, at least Airknight is. Hunter requires a -1 and to be in your hand the turn the SS'd happened to be good and has nothing besides the situational special summoning condition. Knight is just too weak to do anything on his own to begin with. When he was useful as a good 1900 beater he was pretty good for the +1, but how is he going to stay on the field for more than just a turn? A joey deck can summon monsters at 2200 without a sacrifice.

To be fair that sword shouldn't deal 1750

Thousand-Eyes Restrict when?

How'd you get that? I thought prismatic wasn't available on N and R cards

whoever i was playing ranked against was a bro for letting me make him wait for 5 turns so i could beat him with shining dragon

A drop I got from an auto duel with the daily Rare Hunter Lvl: 10

Chaos Hunter is more useful that you'd think. A lot of top decks use banishing. It could probably work alright as a one of tech in some decks

You make a good point

Huh well that's something. Should be a laugh every time there is a prismatic collection posting wave

pls gib 1 more ra disciple

im going to get like 7 jeroids after this huh

You sure he wasn't just trying to win while you stupidly let him have turns, risking a topdeck win?

>tfw no Revival Jams or Buyser Shocks but 3 Disciple's

>opponent has 1 monster up
>if he attacks I win
>opponent disconnects
>counts as my loss

Why

And when exactly she didn't have a huge rack?

ninja is literally the only top deck at the moment that banishes as a part of their usual strategy

Ah, I see. Thanks for answering. Guess I'm holding on to UR jewels then.

Marik, giving me cards I already got on the previous event is nice and all, but please give me one more Magical Stone Excavation so I can go farm your lackey.

How do you unlock the Dark Magician Girl mat?

tfw no >10k with XYZ

>doober angels
>red eyes
>ananta
>psychics
>sacred soldier
>dd warrior
>heavy knight
>beast rising
>cosmic cyclone
>last gamble kuriboh
>fiend farewell frost and flame
>sky scourge enrise turbo
stick 2 what u know kiddo

>cyber angels banishing
they only do so with machine angel ritual and your chaos hunter would probably just get wrecked by Dakini
>red-eyes banishing
Gozuki effect triggering happens so little since the deck is fast in sending their Red-Eyes to grave
>all those cards and decks you named after red-eyes
>being fucking meta
oh, so it was bait

would be pretty difficult for him to win from his position

tbf he could've had a high damage spell

I once fought a guy who had 2 lv 8 silents out and was fuckin around with me, left me with 400 LPs when he could have ended with the 2nd lv 8 attack, top decked my megarock and smacked him with a 7.7k stick, 1 turn comeback

i'm only on silver, calm down

Are D-Heroes any good right now?

>what is wyvern
>what is bacon saver
>what is toon kingdom
>what is xyz
>what is rose lover
>what is magnets
>what is skystarray
>what is gravedigger ghoul
please stop, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point

>9999 gems
but how

Don't spend them.

I didn't realize that was an option
Gambling addiction btw :^)

nigger, wyvern isn't even used on red eyes at this point. Bacon saver? Your Chaos Hunter doesn't do shit against Red-Eyes, why would they be using Bacon Saver?
>toon kingdom
>xyz
>rose lover
>magnets
>skystarray
>ghoul
still baiting I see

>chaos hunter doesn't do shit against red eyes even though it has more attack