/xgg/ - Xenogames General #27

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32-L2k2k1ZE
soundcloud.com/user-133381089/xenoblade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kos-Mos literally never ever

Are you an elma person?

Anyone finished Ardun? Where do I farm his food needed at level 80

first for dahlia looks retarded

i'm tired of killing crabs just give me Kos Mos

captain's log. hour 90. still no finch

DON'T FORGET ME!

YOU'RE DONE!

Try using the Element Orb Prioritizer and Element Orb Ender aux cores. Also try to roll for a common blade with level 5 Orb Mastery.

Doesn't anyone tell Praxis that she used to be some sadistic homicidal maniac? And also are her tits real or water balloons?

IS NIA A TRAP???????

What's the point of her destroying her shirt? Wouldn't it be better not to have it on?

Also, based on how he clothing comes off, shouldn't her nipples pop out?

>Doesn't anyone tell Praxis that she used to be some sadistic homicidal maniac?
She and Theory have a sidequest about it.
> And also are her tits real or water balloons?
They're real and they're spectacular.

This game has been getting a lot of hate in the West, despite good sales figures. How was this game received critically in Japan? All I've seen was a relatively average Famitsu review (who never gives anything under a 30/40 so they can't be taken seriously).

Floren is the trap.

don't question it just enjoy the boobs

>at last! I found the something tomatoes I need for him
>no wait it was somethingelse tomatoes

>tfw you realize that many of the English VAs were in Thomas the Tank Engine

I am and Elma person

The Fat Controller laughed. "Don't get cocky, you little shit".

>Kill {X} enemy
>No bestiary
Reeeeeeal tired of your shit, game.

Does ANYONE know fucking Kasandra's favorite food for Nopon Wisdom 2? None of the spreadsheets online have it.

Who did Malos' VA play?

I killed the ardun, what did I miss

It all comes together

Early in chapter 3 and my party is level ~20. I feel like it's taking me forever to kill shit my own level though. What can I do to improve my damage?
Team is:
>Rex with Pyra/Nim
>Nia with Dromarch/Adenine
>Tora with Poppi
I find myself not being able to chain specials very well because all I have double earth and only wind/water otherwise, both on the same character. But I can't get any other rare blades to mix up my team better and I'd rather start the long affinity grind on these rares early instead of waiting until endgame.

use commons you big dummy

The start of Chapter 7 sounds like something from an NTR dialogue.

Is Lora the worst lip-synced character in the dub?
I could see some effort from the localization in syncing the other characters, but in no scene has her mouth matched her voice at all.

It's a good thing I killed it early on then. Phew, dodged a bullet there!

>one of Theory's affinity nodes requires you to walk a lot
>won't increase even if I walk around or move during battle

???

epicuren ligia in lefteria where?

to the people who have all the blades by now: is it worth it?

no

The best thing to improve your damage is to learn about Fusion combos. That's when you have a driver combo, going at the same time as a Blade combo. Since Rex should have access to Topple now, along with Tora. Look for Blades that allow you to extend this to Launch. Rex using axes, Vandham and claws on Nia. When you use Driver combos, it gives you more time on the Blade Combo and it will also increase the damage of all your attacks. Sometimes Blades will also have increased damage on some of their specials when you have Driver combos going. I was 5 levels under you when I got to Uraya and I was dealing 10k with Nia using Kora. Pyra can deal even more because her level 3 special has increased damage, on top of crit damage and will usually deal 23k or more. So always try to end level 3 specials with her when you can.

Huh

lol no, you can make a broken party in the game using no gacha blades.

the middle of the right cloud tunnel

Is it unlocked? You did make sure to get the key affinity stuff, right? Really it doesn't matter it's all retro active.

I want to see Wulfric fuck Herald

She has the node before it unlocked and 4 trust, which is one level higher than the walking node.

I don't have them all but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no unless you're a completionist.

Not really. I don't know why anyone would want to bother with getting ALL the blades. The game, even post game super bosses, are completely doable with commons. The only reason to get a rare, is because you like their design, quests, personality. It feels good pulling one, but I would never dedicate my time to it.

did the song in this trailer come out yet?

Odd. Anyway, walking nodes are always walking on the world map. Make sure that she's engaged and the blade on the world map. See if that fixes things.

come out of where

It's called drifting souls.

f this image is anything to go by, he was Thomas.
I don't remember much of the show and I don't care enough to check facts though.
Maybe someone else can

>Rex with Pyra, SPOILER and Roc
>Morag with Brighid, Aegeon and Theory
>Zeke with his wife, Wulfric and Sheba

Is this the budget meme team?

>Zeke
Dude what
Tora as DPS, my man

what weather do I need for the hammershead in temperantia?

>using commons
But they're not 4 crowns you silly willy
>Rex and Tora should have topple
What gives them topple? Because I don't have that. Nia breaks stuff all day but I don't have topple for either guy.

For a while I was worried about getting good blades for Morag and Zeke but then I realized I never use Morag and Zeke.

What is it with all the sidequests in this game where some stupid bandits or assassins or whatever the fuck think they can beat you when you have legit legendary ass blades that have been known throughout the ages for hundreds of years and shit along with famous drivers while they have shit ass common blades. Every single one of them are cocky fucks that know who you are and are just shocked when you tear them a new asshole.

Tora comes with topple. It's his Big Boost art, pay attention to "Reaction" in art descriptions. Rex gets topple added to his Anchor Shot in chapter 3.

I switched to playing as Morag (who has Theory) and now it increases. But it only increases if I play as Morag. This is really quite stupid since it's 10k steps.

nope Tora blows zeke out the water.

I finally got Floren on Nia, can I join the trap club now?

Slightly more successful than the previous games, although it was also released at a time of high popularity for its platform, unlike the other two, so all the otaku pandering they wasted the budget on probably accomplished nothing except detracting from other shit they should have been spending their designer and programmer hours doing.

What would be the high budget meme team?

>Map and Merc missions
what if they were originally designed for the wii u game pad

lightning

I believe he said budget, and Tora is garbage unless you grind.

>youtube.com/watch?v=32-L2k2k1ZE
God I wish we had this kind of shit in X. Would have been awesome to hear during Skell shit.
I hope we at least get ACE for X2 if nobody else.

Was my first blade unlocked the worst blade you could ever get? Or is the affinity chart fixed too along with the weapon and element?

You also need a premium cylinder.

I believe they're usually set to be pretty low in usefulness.
Some I believe got rares as their first summon.

soundcloud.com/user-133381089/xenoblade

It's pretty funny how that trailer makes the memories theme of Xeno 2 way more interesting than it ended up being only by teasing Homuri/Pythra's memory loss.

The name and affinity are randomized, but it's always the same element/type for that very first blade.

Holy shit this is sick.
>1:15 on wards
Goddamn.

why is Floren a trap anyway?

Gotta pander to everyone.

Who is your favorite male blade?

According to Takahashi, you can't get a rare from the special one Gramps makes you use. Everything else is fair game.

Why not?

The first blade is always a wind common. And yes, it's always trash.

This annoys me that I didn't even get a weak field ability.

Does it automatically save when you unlock it even though it's story based?

>have to rip it from the cutscene with the SFX reduced, not even the actual song file
full OST when?

Is there a more annoying field skill than fortitude?

traps are gay

Fucking loser faggots. There is nothing more fucking annoying that these fucking losers who feel the need to whiteknight whenever a sexy girl character is in a game. I am going to blow a blood vessel eventually, anons. Why does this shit exist and why is it everywhere?

I think so? What ability did you get? I thought they always had wind mastery to guarantee you could meet specific requirements later.

anyone know where and when to get one? I used to be able to buy them but now no one is selling

I really have no idea why people complain about Pyra's design exclusively when Mythra is WAY lewder. I mean she has an actual boob window

People who criticize the game for Pyra's outfit have not even played more than 2 hours at most because half the blades are super lewd.

It is kept alive by people like you who seek out things that make you angry on purpose.

I think its definitely the worst to get, especially since one of the few blades with it is Ursula

Because they didn't play long enough to get Mythra.
Same reason they don't complain about Theory showing off her ass even though she's a loli.

I need to do a "Flying knuckle"x8 and Drum Gogol, what are those?

Do boosters do anything

Well her costume is kind of retarded, as we've even discussed in these threads. Maybe you should stop looking for things to get mad at.
I'd say Mythra's is less stupid because, while also very sexual, it looks more like an actual outfit. Pyra's is just a collection of bad ideas.

Where's the Nopon Doubloon at the Runo Cave-In?
I'm pretty positive that I have all others but I can't find anything there.

Yes.

They boost.

You get a handful of them from salvage rank ups (You have been talking to that guy, haven't you?), but otherwise you have to pray to rngesus and sleep at the inn until a shop randomly has them. Luckily you can just reload off a single cylinder until you get the drop if it doesn't come up immediately.

No.

I'm hardly looking for them when most of the people talking about this game same to be saying the same thing. But it's every game. Every time a woman is not wearing a fucking burkah she is criticized for it. Where did all these losers come from?

See
Basically the worst possible blade ever.