/brg/ - Battlerite General

please wish ruh kaan a merry christmas edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a skill-based top down shooter and a fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, fast-paced 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>New Champion: Alysia! Coming with Patch 1.2 Frozen Mists
youtube.com/watch?v=NjEgscelHmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gaT8754XWb8

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-1-1-prehistoric-mania/

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Cursed

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/0/0a/VO_Inquisitor_Kill_14.mp3
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/c/cc/VO_Inquisitor_Intro_12.mp3
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/3/3f/VO_Inquisitor_Death_3.mp3
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/d/de/VO_Inquisitor_Death_4.mp3
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/6/60/VO_Inquisitor_ShoutOut_20.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blossom.

WHORE

>dog shit festive skins leaked
>but no patch notes
???

are YOU in HEAT?

SOURCE!!!

>hardstuck diamond 4

i can pull my weight in games with champions but i can't get to champion

help

post name

Everyone ready to wait 2 hours to find a game with the new hero in casual

A wise man once said: there is a difference between fighting alongside a champion and being one

roast me
DamnatioMemoriae

No because I'm going to be playing her in League from minute one.

Best Girl
Best Skin

holy shit you like jade

>got the staff but got the shifu outfit instead
at least I like playing shifu

So is Pearl a child or some kind of gnome or what?

I'm hoping Ruh Kaan and Iva gets some deserved buffs. Fuck the new Champion, looks insanely boring to play and a shitty character design.

Some sort of gnome, her voice and what she says is nothing like a child.

But god I want her to bully me and dominate me with that voice

user...

I STILL HAVE HOPE LEFT!

>win a good, close game
>Pearl starts talking loads of shit
this loli needs to be spanked

don't bully the ice autist
it's true though

yeah
i like jumong too but he's ass in soloQ

>Jumong
>Ass in 3s

>Fuck the new Champion, looks insanely boring to play and a shitty character design
Theres a special kind of fun in ruining other peoples fun

"I heard about how bad these guys where... but i never thought they'd be this bad "
Follow'd by my fav DHO'HO'HO'HO!

I love this loli

yeah, in soloQ 3s

in coordinated play he's p good

I do that plenty with Croak and Jumong.

>I do that plenty with Croak and Jumong.
I can't also make my teammates bothered by ccing them and taking the last hits every round as croak and jumong
I've got lots of practice with that on Taya though

>lose in 5th round with 5 HP left
>"gg ez"

Where exactly do you hear her pronounce a "D"? Get your ears checked.

I simply just find a target on the enemy team and make them ragequit as Croak.

As Jumong, I just nuke whoever is retarded enough to waste CDs to get away from the Burst.

>he doesn't roleplay his character in allchat

>Pearl will never see your dick ans say
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/0/0a/VO_Inquisitor_Kill_14.mp3

>*pulls down your pants*
Sigh... You'll do...

>d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/c/cc/VO_Inquisitor_Intro_12.mp3

During intercourse
d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/3/3f/VO_Inquisitor_Death_3.mp3

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/d/de/VO_Inquisitor_Death_4.mp3

Finished

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/battlerite_gamepedia_en/6/60/VO_Inquisitor_ShoutOut_20.mp3

They knew exactly what they were doing with her

Is it a coincidence that all the strongest character have ways to give other heroes outs?

Get out of jail card Skills are broken as fuck in coordinated teams. Who could guess?

>destiny gets out damaged by pearl

lads I feel like the extra hp to healing tree card is needed on blossom, but I really like the stun acorn on hop card instead of it
what do?

Yes take it user
it works on Ex tree

You take the +10 health on Tree, works for the EX version aswell. It's also not a bad BRite.

So /brg/ what were your experiences playing with other anons from this general?

I played with a frenchie, and I was correct to not expect a thing from him.

i almost never ever talk in game, so hopefully at least neutral
i've said two sentences in the past month

Pretty good actuallyThey were good and I felt way out of my league but I learned a lot from playing with them

Pretty good
Plays a mean ashka

One of them is a champion rank
He/she was insanly good with Varesh and 1 vs 3'd all the time

two guys that are pretty fun to play with
another one was polite but I think saw me as a gigantic scrub, which is understandable because it's true
the last one was unfortunately a poor experience

I'll play with anyone who asks unless I'm busy. I don't like posting my name though

>I don't like posting my name though

>want to make friends
>dislike putting my name down, or people knowing I talk
shit

>Big Bro

Please, make it so SLS, I could do so much with this.

>people knowing I talk
I don't understand, do you have a reputation of being the silent autist?
play with me, I never shut up

We can only hope

>tfw you finally get the sexiest skin in the game
i'm gonna masturbate so hard

>She can suck you off without having to bend down
MUH DICK

I used to play with people from the old general
I don't anymore

PATCH FUCKING WHEN

>the old general
holy shit I don't know how to feel about that one
back when the super sekrit club was a thing before everyone was booted out for hurting SLS's feelings

Pleasant. They kept trying to cheer me up even though I'm fully aware that I'm a dead weight in most games.

10am, Euro time i think

>started yesterday
>20k coins for all the champs I want to try
How long would it take to grind that much? Do they have any uses other than buying chests?

>5 and a half hour from now
Kill me.

Not really.

2-3 months at least
you buy legendary recolors with gold but otherwise it's useless once you own everyone

If/when it does happen, I'm gettin writing.

>Playing oldur
>Vs a pretty heavy range comb jumong/oldur
>Have a destiny
>She proceeds to run to jumong and m1 him
>Fucks her counters up in his rain
>Gets her ball countered by oldur
>Tells me I need to do something
>Last round literally stay near her
>Ex Q whenever she tries to run at jumong to make sure she wins
>loses about 70% of her health trying to trade against jumong again
>Rage quits

>Check out new character cosmetics
>Only like 2 good ones
If you're not using ghost specter you are garbage

If you think Freya is overpowered, immediately uninstall this game

I can't beat her
Explain how user

this game sucks

bait q
dont let her get static or electric shield
if you can shut her down before she ramps up with her steroids, she's pretty useless

this is so true it hurts but I can't stop playing her.

Is there a bug with skills?
Because sometimes a skill will cast the animation and stop dead in its tracks
Like ashka molten fist just stopping sometimes it has killed me quite a few times and its starting to bug me

100% this her major weakness is that if you rip through her health before she can get her mega OP shields, she's fucked.

As a melee freya has one of if not the worst self sustain in the game
All she has is sheilds

I literally have to take every single fucking shield rite and the free R. It's annoying.

>play freya
>first round
>get the perfect all in, steam roll enemies with shields, end the round without taking damage
>round 2
>dive in, get silenced, stunned, and burnt to 1/4th HP, do nothing for the rest of the round
Literally Feast or Famine: The Champion

What's so bad about Iva? She has above average health and pretty decent damage output. She's a bit lacking in hard escape and has no self healing, but makes up for it with a lot of haste availability and a pretty good set of shift skills.

What's so bad about Ruh Kaan? Tons of mobility that get him in range to trade extremely favorably in most situations if he tunnel visions and decent long range nuking options.

If at all, Varesh needs a buff. His shift skills are AWFUL (Pay a bar to get a slightly larger Shatter?) and his ult is like Raigon's but you don't get all the damage in one package.

varesh needs zero buffs. Just played against a high level one that had no business being in our game. It was impossible to do anything. He has a high skillcap but the payoff is retarded.

Oh yeah forgot to mention regarding Iva: Hope you enjoy being slowed forever and then burned for 21 damage.

where the fuck are patchnotes

He has almost no answer to pressure. His Q is a nice escape, but it's tied to a counter, and his only other control is his shield. You can beat him up with just snares. How did he beat you?

uninstall wizard

he landed every shatter. it felt like an aim bot. the damage was insane

Varesh answer to pressue is to fuck your shit up with his corruption debuff and constant regen. 1v1 it's almost sucide to fight him when he is constantly regenerating and doing damage to you but he has less answers to 1v2s or 3s and crumples more easily

update when?

RK struggles with outputting enough pressure to deal true HP damage and he cannot trade without curse up, but curse has terrible uptime.
He has to sit back and pick his engages, which generally means waiting for both charged M1 and E, but when he does this he spends long periods of time doing nothing. If played in a different manner, it doesn't work towards his strengths because RK does not do well staying in a fight.

The real issue with why RK isn't played much is that Thorn exists, and does basically every RK does but better, on top of having CC and better utility. He's completely overshadowed by the tree's existence.

just make it spread like hemorrhage did. I had no problem keeping up hemorrhage

>support

he is an illusion champ that uses it to save and heal and confuse

Yeah well, that's the issue: he landed every shatter. Shatter is literally the smallest AOE in the game.

It reduces damage and healing output by 15%. You need to land picture perfect shatters CONSTANTLY to sustain, and with so many extremely mobile heroes the Shatter downtime feels like an age.

There are so many ways to trigger curse in his Battlerites. His E and his space can both be traited for curse. At long range he can force a melee engage with E or use Shadow Bolt to deal significant damage from afar for a supposed melee hero. Playing Ruh Kaan it feels like he's good on both ends of the scale.

Curse uptime does not feel that hard. Usually taking the battlerite for double space and curse on space gives plenty of Curse uptime. Those two + extra healing on cursed targets + root on E + whatever you want (I go for bonus silence duration) works fantastically for me.

What time's the update?

Battlerites aren't free is the issue. RK's base kit lacks curse uptime, but his entire design is based around it. When you're patching a hole in someone's kit, you're essentially playing a champion that only gets 4 rites. The opportunity cost of having to do that exists here.
Shadowbolt is good and all, but it has received numerous nerfs especially to its cooldown, which has almost been doubled. His ability to sit back and poke from neutral took a massive hit there.

Again, it's not that you can't make RK work, it's that there is very little incentive to do so when Thorn outclasses him in his own niche.

>Something cool happens
>HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA RECORD THAT ONE IN THE ODEUM AND POST IT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE HOW COOL IT IS!!!!!
>Go to the odeum and watch the replay
>Turns out, it was the bronziest fucking play in the world
>I made 7 quintillion mistakes and a lot of them went unpunished, making it look like a literal silver game, probably took bad rites too
>Too ashamed to post it, let alone even have my name on this garbage

Just cut the clip to a really short segment that makes you look like a god.

kys yourself?

Just got the message in game that the patch is live in 5 minutes

The thing in question was a 1:56 second long 1v1 between me as Pearl and a Blossom. I thought it was fucking amazing but it started from me missing three heals on my Freya. In my defense there though, Freya did jump over a wall and ran really fast directly at Blossom when she had less than an M1's worth of health.
After that though, I kept using my counter so early that Blossom could have canceled in time to not hit it, I missed 2 ults on her because I kept forgetting about her jump, I never used my EX2 which would have definitely been better than wasting my ult I let her have 1 orb thought I got the first one, and at the very end when there was no safe ground left at all, I killed her and then assumed it was over and forgot to shield myself or heal myself so it ended in a draw.

>Servers are closed