/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bcnC9kK3
patreon.com/posts/vindictus-border-15605022
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73368/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71067/?
mochisheep.minibird.jp/?p=3352
pastebin.com/75fzM5te
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love you /tesg/

here, I made something you can add to the OP

pastebin.com/bcnC9kK3

Will adding it here make it autobuild whenever a new mod is added, or is it just to make it easier to find and run instead of having to go into the file structure?

it won't autobuild, you have to run it manually from the dropdown executable window (same thing that has your SKSE shortcut in it) everytime you install or uninstall an animation mod

and it doesn't "make it easier", it's literally required for FNIS to work with MO, due to the whole "virtual data folder" thing. running FNIS outside MO won't work at all, because it can't "see" your mods that way.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Aw. Love you too.

Post adventure

no blacked jokes please

Hey this is pretty useful

Nice armor, where I can find it?

I don't know if this is canon or not. Apparently people really don't like orcs

Clockwork?

patreon.com/posts/vindictus-border-15605022

>dreadlocks
wow stop appropriating redguard culture

Right you are. Been wanting to play through this now that I can run it, kek.
But've been overcome by some inspiration for another shot, and haven't made it to the actual house yet unfortunately.

k

I found the spooky dungeon to be the best part of the quest, but gotta give credit to the author for the amount of work he put into the castle and all its details regarding the story and the characters.

Any recommendations on mods for difficulty and survivalism that won't annihilate a particularly shitty computer?
I haven't played this game in so long I've forgotten what I used to use. I remember frostfall, campfire, and then I used one of the major overhauls but I can't recall the name. I think it was oriented towards making Skyrim closer to a CRPG.

That rat in a hood is cute and weirdly familiar.

>and then I used one of the major overhauls but I can't recall the name. I think it was oriented towards making Skyrim closer to a CRPG.
Requiem?

Skytweak is pretty good alongside mods like Ultimate Combat, Mortal Enemies, and TK Dodge.

Is there a witch docter mask anywhere? I'm running a poison type assassin build

Hell yeah, the whole thing's top comfy. I'm a really big fan of the music boxes that show up after doing the quests
Just nice little details everywhere. And the big bathtub. Ohhh the bathtub.

I don't think it was requiem, I can't remember.
I'll probably go for those, I just remember having a ton of fun slowly camping along the countryside with every animal being a threat.

Yeah the music boxes were p cool. The castle is very well done and as I said the first dungeon is great, it's just that the Dwemer dungeon looks great but it also gets boring quick. Especially the bit where you have to do the plumber's job.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73368/

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71067/?

there's also ERSO but that's more like a bunch of mods that go together, rather than just a single mod that overhauls things

Mad Masker has a plague doctor mask

mochisheep.minibird.jp/?p=3352
The backstory the creator has on his blog for them is pretty cute. Worth a look.

Hey, I'm about to play through Oblivion again, but I can't find a mod that changes the leveled lists just the way I want them. All I want is for enemies not to disappear after a certain level, and for creatures like goblins not to get a billion HP as you level up. I don't need it harder, or more static, I'm trying to make it as vanilla as possible...just without those two stupid design decisions. Know anything like that? Tried Francescos already, but it still changed too much.

pastebin.com/75fzM5te
Tl;dr: Maskar's.

Yarti is the hottest mom, you cannot prove me wrong.

Have there been any neat new werewolf mods in the last year or so?

Bosmer mom is way hotter than that grey insect.

nah, nobody cares about werewolves

moonlight tales or whatever the latest version of it is called is your only option

They should bang

Bet you snake wouldn't mind being made to watch that one

>the application could not be started
The fuck not?
I set both FNIS exec and MO to run as administrator, I'm using GenerateFNISForUsers.exe, I'm not inside Program Files or anything, so why doesn't it run?

Thank you so much.

Not that I know of. But Moonlight tales is pretty much all you ever need.

Should I use the stable or alpha build of Equipping Overhaul?

none at all, the equiping overhaul is dumb

use All Geared Up instead

Oh shit, is that the one I was supposed to use?

which is uglier

That there's a big patater, MMMM HMMM.

yeah

Does your game have any bugs you can't fix?

Character designs and 970 shitting on itself. Other than that nope. The only times I get CTDs is if I install sexlab, sexlab related mods, or vram limit.

I get a random ctd sometimes. Could just be loading up a save, walking around, posing or combat. But when I relaunch the game the CTD doesn't happen, and if it does if i wait an hour ingame it doesn't happen again.

No clue what could be the cause and I've never found the culprit. Sometimes I feel like im the only guy on /tesg/ who still gets a random ctd.

>you cannot prove me wrong
Literally her own mother. Yarti got booty but Lette got beauty. But yes, Eriandel is fucking amazing.
>watch
How about just leave him the fuck out of the room, period.

are you using MO?

Nope

No way my man, I still get them too. It's just how it goes with Bethesda games. When I reload the game everything is usually fine. Squiggums here btw

Also related to , for some reason the wooden archway meshes like you can see in my picture here are partially translucent and way too bright. No clue why.

I can't get FNIS to work and I don't know why, it seems like it should be basic but the generate exe doesn't work.

that's why

>Apparently
>pariah folk
>destroy an entire city over a minor dispute

The Talos Amulet always loads in with a fucked texture, but only when the player character is wearing it, not a follower. Doesn't matter if it's the "real" one or the standalone version that I included with the Kaarina follower, the same thing happens. Luckily, unequipping and re-equipping fixes it until I close the game again.

I've been having a pill of a time trying to get rid of a damn neck seam. Not exactly a bug, but it's annoying.

Well it is kinda there fault for not being prepared. Orcs described by lore are savage creatures. So it would be wise to treat them as such

cute!

whore

Stop that

Wasn't that literally the reverse at one point?

If I install FNIS with Wrye Bash where the fug does the fnis.exe run off to?

>Wrye Bash

>Wrye Bash
Your Data folder with the rest of your mods.

Cute.

If I don't load up coc elsweyr everytime I start, I'll usually CTD on load (about 70% of the time). Apparently it's the HDT extensions.dll file and I only started getting it since I installed HDT Cloaks. I really like the mod though, so I just never got out of the habit of typing coc elsweyr at the main menu.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

did the TESgeneral website meme on me?

>If I don't load up coc elsweyr everytime I start, I'll usually CTD on load
Happens to me and a lot of people, although I thought it was related to having a large volume of animations.

Someone just personally attacking haar just ignore it

No, Wrye Bash is a great program. The issue is that you aren't using MO.

>spoiler
Citation? I haven't found anything to warrant the hate orcs get, they just get dumped on throughout history and for seemingly no reason other than their namesake.

Already being used. Even with that it still happens.
>tfw it just happened again

Animation mods are - from what I can gather - related to foot IK errors and all that crap. The mod Snake linked fixed all that. Windows specifically tells me the HDT .dll file is at fault, which it has never ever told me before.

It's really weird, but not game breaking.

I see. Interesting that it happens in such similar fashion as the Foot IK error.

You're running the exec through MO's executable dropdown, right?

Other than that, only thing I could think of is if you're using a pirated copy, as I heard FNIS has some kind of anti-piracy thing

Try data>tools>GenerateFNIS_for_Users. That's where mine is, but I can't remember if I installed it through Bash or manually.

I can only think it's the HDT framework not handling game load because of the stupid way Skyrim loads everything at once - I use HDT, then the HDT weapon sling, then a HDT cape, then sometimes the long HDT hair and it just can't handle it. Hence why the old trick of loading elsweyr completely eradicates the CTD. I also never get HDT related CTD's during gameplay, thus hinting that is probably is something to do with loading.

Now I'm just getting STACK_FULL CTDs and can't leave this cunting fucking tower because I crash on the world map. Think I might uninstall some stuff. Clockwork seems to have broken my save, but I think it's a case of one quest mod too many. I'm uninstalling Darkend for it, fuck it.

The lore kinda screw them over as well. Now people see them as hentai beasts

I"m using KZ Style and for some reason all the male beastrace NPCs have their eyebrows clipping through the brow hair texture. Think it's because beast races normally don't use eyebrow textures or something. Then again, I did delete a lot of files from KZ Core because they were overwriting my normal face/body textures and meshes

>spend 30 minutes editing my character in racemenu
>"looks good, guess I'll save"
>CTD

fucking aids

>not having a domestic cat servant

That's why you save every 5 minutes.

Random CTD with Alternative Start
Stopped for now

Pennywise the....Breton?

I'm getting the same thing, trying to use FNIS with a pirated version.
fugging moralfags : DDD

Is this another of those ironically bad waifus because lmao my man.
>Those eyes
>That fucking mouth
>That philtrum
>That nose

Misaligned Poser names with Poser Hotkeys. Attacking sometimes happens twice in one click, and is instant.
Clothes/body parts vanishing if camera is at a particular angle.
CTD on the third/4th cell I enter or leave.

I have the same issue with Alternative Start, could never figure out how or why.

Try again.

Better

If it was Racemenu and it crashed while saving, it might have saved regardless.

wew lad, didn't you know Haar's been claimed already?

There, I think I have finished crafting my waifu.

>those small ass boobs
lol she's alright but she looks crazy

Topkek keep crafting