Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14566463/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orange cheeks is the cutest waifu.

>Best SW bromance
Excuse me?

>tfw haven’t played TOR since the second part of knights of the empire dropped
>playing BF2 has got me wanting to get back into it
How is the high level gameplay these days? I had multiple level 60 characters before I left

Shes so cute, I'd go homo for her in a heartbeat

Pretty boring, RPing and leveling is best content, only fun thing to do is PVP at max lv but ranged is broken OP.

>strawpoll.me/14566463/r
For the fag who voted for Togruta as unfuckable: You gonna get it

XD

Would you rather have your old waifu back or be able to waifu Rey?

>Implying Rey can even compete

>Implying she can't

Not even a waifufag but lol Rey

I can't be the only fag here who has a crush on her, right?

I have a feeling anyone who doesn't like Rey is a prequelkid.

her face is cute, but i require more tits or ass on her.

>Rakghoul event

Shes not all that bad, but when she needs to compete vs perfection then its no competition

She's a major QT

I'd rather have my old new waifu able to be waifu'd

Major War Crimes, male or FemShep?
Smuggler, Han Solo or slut?
Knight, Snake or female?

First time going through the Pub stories.

if she was a trap, she would be perfect.

The best.

Male trooper for Elara and not having to think about Mass Effect.
SlutSmug for cucking Corso with every guy you meet, bonus points if you're a twi'lek.
SnakeKnight if you're playing Light.

SnakeKnight period, femKnight just sounds like a whiny soccer mom

Snake and play the Republic like a fiddle.

What if I like soccer moms?

>Elara
I can't stand her, user. Romance options are not important desu as Lana is my only waifu.

And what about a DSish Knight? Still Snake?

>a whiny soccer mom
CAUTIOUSLY INTERESTED.

kek

Both JK voices are pretty good, the edgelords just hate male because his voice is perfectly suited to a calm LS Jedi.

Nobody hates LS, we hate LS ruining Impside. Actually most Impside players like LS Pubs. Fuck grey.

>>>>>>>>we

>LS victory state 9 times out of 10 on Empire-heavy servers

just give it up already

Stop posting Revan and Faglak in the OP's.
Daisy Ridley truly is a member of the Britbong's reptilian race.

I haven't played JK yet, but I feel like the female VA's have generally been a bit better than their male counterparts so far.

>not being a Grey Jedi
>not being a Grey Sith
"Muh extremes"

LS always wins in the end baby, this is fucking Star Wars.

>posting the one guy who made it to Dark VII

except Disneywars is all about the grey, which is sickeningly degenerate

What are we arguing, LS vs DS in general or specifically in SWTOR because BioWare's policy last I checked was DS = default assumption for Imps and LS = default assumption for Pubs, as far as story choices go. Even for story events, Pubs free Revan, Imps beat the pants off of him right after that too.

>Implying patrician players ( both DS and LS ) don't put LS when leveling their Pub alts
>Implying there isn't a lot of people who don't even give a fuck about the LS/DS war and just misclick the LS button when they press map
>Statistics outta your ass
>Using double space in >implying
>Implying all your shitpost will ever change the fact that the writers confirmed pub is LS canon and Imp is DS canon

Rello reddo. Your thread got 404'd already you can go back to r/swtor now!

>Non retarded sith choose light side actions because they benefit the empire
>reeeeeeeee stop being beneficial to your faction you cucks

>Pubs free Revan, Imps beat the pants off of him right after that too.
this has nothing to do with dark/light alignment though

>Falling for the ''''''''''''''''grey''''''''''''''''' meme in almost 2018
You get gold by digging deep 1 hole, not making a bunch of soft ones. Centrism/relativism is the biggest post-modern cancer.

To be honest I just came back to SWTOR and I have no idea what the light side/dark side shit next to the map is for.

Pick an alignment, you get points for every action and you contribute to the global balance. When one side wins they get an hour of special shit like certain world bosses spawning in and access to different vendors.

>analogy that makes no sense
Dumb DSfag.

>dude muh enlightened opinion
>dude both sides are right and wrong
>dude muh free will
>dude muh choices
>dude muh story

Is that what those dark side and light side vendors at the fleet are for, the ones with the token shit?

victory states are pretty much just the CXP boost and the world bosses now, and they changed them to 16h in one of the recent patches

Yeah.

>Implying the empire is not gonna fall apart eventually and rebuild itself from ashes like it always happens
>Implying the most true Sith weren't the egocentrical ones: Sidious, Valkorion, Nox, Nihilus
>Meanwhile on the patriotic side: Marr becomes a fucking grey shitter and Malgus a huge whiny baby who gets btfo so hard even Satele is more relevant than him now

Dumb Blueberry poster.

Valkorion wasn't a Sith and never considered himself a Sith. That aspect of Tenebrae/Vitiate basically is his true self, yes a fucking dark sider whose more interested in chaos and order in a weird warped thing but not the see as his old self as Vitiate or what Sidious and the later Sith would try to do.

>Marr becomes a fucking grey shitter
You are definitely retarded. Marr was ALWAYS fucking about putting the Empire above the interests and ambitions of individual Sith because he always fucking prioritized the glory of the Sith as a concept then mindless quests for immortality or godhood. But of course you are too brain-dead and retarded to understand that was a major aspect to Marr since he was introduced in the game and comics.

>implying Disney isn't going to keep recycling the same plots for decades

FO is going to get shrekt but the actual Imperial Remnant is going to break the treaty and kick the Republic while it's down

m8 they're talking about ch12 of KotFE where he's a massive greyshitter
Satele too

>decades
Implying Disney won't run Star Wars into the ground and let the franchise's corpse wither and decay if the spoilers and rumors for Episode VIII and the garbage they pushed out with dealing with EA, the aftermath of the fiasco with Nufront 2 and their alienation of the male fandom of Star Wars. How Mickey is handling the SW franchise will kill it within the decade and Disney won't care.

>Uses the Darkside
>Was a Emperor
>Absorbed entire planets
>Created a family of lunatic bastards
>''Technically, he wasn't a Sith''

Its just like saying Vaylin isn't a darkside user just because she grew without proper Sith guidance

Everything after Shadow of Revan is a massive dumpster fire that should be ignored.

>Revan being a complete retard who gets jobbed AGAIN is alright
>But Marr is untouchable

>use the dark side
Dark Jedi aren't Sith yet use the dark side.
>was a Emperor
The concept of being a king, ruler, or emperor isn't unique to the Sith.
>absorbed entire planets
Yes, using the dark side. And technically he didn't absorb the planet, you moron, he ate the people and races living on the planets he consumed to extend his life as an immortal and recover his strength or increase it.
>created a family of lunatic bastards
So Han Solo and Leia are Sith Lords because Kylo is an edgelord Sith wannabe too?
>not a Sith
Yes, you retard, Valkorion is not a Sith Lord. He's a dark-side using Force-User who wants to become an immortal God but obsessed also with preserving the Eternal Empire and Zakuul as testaments of his legacy, another aspect of his immortality obsession. Which is completely contradictory to his original self and first persona as the Sith Emperor, Vitiate, who wanted to simply consume the entire universe and be left alone and did not care about the trillions of trillions of people he would kill.

Valkorion being a dark sider does not make him a Sith Lord. And Vaylin is a dark sider because she is clearly shown corrupted by the dark sider even if she wasn't brought up or trained as a Sith Lord, just like a fucking Jedi can be a dark sider if they give into the dark side even if they never trained as a Sith.

>Defending KotFE/KotET

>DS/LS "choices"

I'm not saying SoR was any good but anything after it went full retard.

I like how Marr has only lived for like 1/5th the lifespan and age Revan has on him yet is 100% completely unretarded unlike Revan.

Not him but it had promise in the first season, and I'll still take Valkorion over Vitiate any day for the modicum of originality and not dealing with not-Sidious + not-Nihilus 2.0 any day of the weak. Plus that fucking voice.

>Balmorra as a Consular
I don't want to do it, guys. I don't want to go after my dear Lachris ;__;

>He does everything a Sith does, and even ruled the Sith, but he doesn't considers himself a Sith, therefore he isn't a Sith!

So, if I decided to fuck everyone here but then say ''I don't consider myself a slut'' I wouldn't be a slut right? God you are fucking braindead

Darin's fucking amazing but I wish they had brought back Doug for the last 5 minutes of KotET

Except he doesn't. If you actually have a working brain you'd remember throughout both the Eternal Empire and Eternal Throne story, he constantly mocks and insults the concepts the Jedi and Sith both hold; their ideologies, beliefs, views of the Force, and what the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic represent. He states outright he won't bind himself to either Sith or Jedi ways, but of course that went over your head and which is why you are giving me this retarded example as a shitty attempt to a rebuttal.

>Valkorion shits on the Sith and their order
>Valkorion shits on the Jedi and their order
>Valkorion shits on both views of the Force and how to treat it
>Valkorion creates an entirely new order that uses both the dark side and light side and treats neither with anything other than balancing with the Knights of Zakuul
>"Totally a Sith"
You are like Karen Traviss level stupid.

>Marr better than Revan
>''I WILL NOT KNEEEL!!!''
>''I was wrong, if I sucked his cock I'd be alive right now, so you should become grey and forget the Sith way :^)''

How is using the dark side equated with being a Sith? One of the earliest chapters of KotEE he basically says he thinks the Jedi and Sith are both dumb and he made his Force-using organization in the Eternal Empire.

1/10 for making me reply bait.

>Zakuul Knights
aka the jobbiest jobbers that ever jobbed a job

>I don't know what jobbing is
You are definitely an autistic /a/non refugee from those god awful DBS threads I bet.

you're right, they're not intentionally losing, they're just colossally incompetent
that's even worse

>colossal incompetent
>there is probably less than 10,000 Knights of Zakuul
>vs probably a million Sith and Jedi
>still manage despite this to wipe out entire armies of Republic and Sith troops and Force-Users
>literally sack Tython and Korriban
>take their highest standards back as trophies
>and constantly kick the shit out of the Republic and Empire till the Outlander shows up
"incompetent"
Yeah okay.

>Was a Sith his entire life
>Goes grey and build Zakuul
>Suddenly every single molecule of his body becomes grey

Just the fact that you ignore the fact people can simply self-hate, or even don't have the self-awareness to know what they really are is absurd, yea he went grey but this doesn't matter, he was a Sith for most of his life AND during his ''''''''''grey'''''''' phase he was still very Sith-ish

It totally has nothing to do with their zerg rush of OC doughnut steel ships.

>was a Sith his entire life
Until he revealed his alter ego of Valkorion whose his truest person and very much anti-Sith as well as anti-Jedi.
>grey
No one argued Valkorion was grey, you autistic anime soyboy faggot avatar-fagging loser. Grey Force-Users don't slide to the dark side of the Force or fall under chaotic neutral, you autist. Stop trying to move the goal posts every time your bullshit is called out.
>zerg rush OC donut steel ships
>implying their Eternal Fleet had anything to do with the Knights fighting Jedi and Sith on the ground
We're literally shown Sith and Jedi getting slaughtered on their home worlds in ground combat by the Knights.

Zakuul by itself was the ultimate jobber.

Why don't you know what jobbing is?

>He isn't neither a Sith or a Jedi, he plays with both sides of the force
>HE ISN'T GREY

So this is the powerlevel of a '''''''''''grey''''''''''' shitposter, hum?

>implying the Sith aren't the eternal jobbers of the Star Wars universe
Reminder that millennia of planning were needed to get Sidious into power and he lasted less than 30 years as Emperor.

How are you this retarded? You can use the dark side without being a Sith you fucking autistic faggot.

>Sith always find a way to fuck the Republic in the ass again
>1 Sith alone took over the Republic in the Jedi's nose
>The only reason the Republic still exists is because good goys, but no LS ever admits that

But the Sith were killing Jedi, concealing their existence, unbalancing the Force, shifting the Force toward the dark side away from the light side, and managed to pull off the greatest Jedi purge in history under Sidious who literally was running everything from 32 years before ANH up to 4 years after ANH, so closer to 40 years.

Oh I'm sorry, they had four decades in control of the galaxy after being beta bitches in hiding for 2000+ years. What fucking badasses!

Sorry I got too excited

>>there is probably less than 10,000 Knights of Zakuul
>>vs probably a million Sith and Jedi
except this literally never happened because Jedi/Sith aren't isolated to a single area, they're spread widely across their respective territories
Zakuul could probably deploy every single one of its Knights on a single battlecruiser and probably did, which is why they won so quickly, they had ambush advantage and numbers advantage

>>and constantly kick the shit out of the Republic and Empire till the Outlander shows up
the game already states this as solely to do with the naval superiority of the Eternal Fleet

>2000+
Bane started the Rule of Two which Sidious is the culmination of and he was ~1000BBY, l2lore you retard

Funny thing is Nu Star Wars in Disney canon literally retreads Palpatine's post-RotJ story in Dark Empire by saying in Aftermath Trilogy that he was going to become an immortal God and planned on eating galaxies just like in Dark Empire in EU.

The Sith effectively were controlling the Republic and even the Jedi Order since Plagueis was around, so closer to over a century.
>hiding 2000+ years
I think you mean 1000 years, and in EU one of the Sith Lords centuries before Sidious and Plagueis were alive literally made a wound in the Force to openly mock the Jedi and they ignored the Sith showing how retarded the Jedi are.

>except this literally never happened
Except it did. Majority of both the Sith and Jedi were stationed back on Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Tython, and Korriban respectively. The Eternal Empire under the command of having the fleet being temporarily controlled by Arcann and Thexan were attacking various major Core worlds and territories deep within Republic and Imperial space and kept beating them on the ground and in space, and there is zero denying the Jedi and Sith wouldn't have thrown their Force-Users at the Knights.
>solely to do with the naval superiority of the Eternal Fleet
No, Lana states that the Eternal Fleet was simply too large and the inability of the Sith Empire and Republic to guard all of their space, planets, or territories and every time they did fight them they got destroyed.

"The bulk of our fleets were annihilated" has nothing to do with Arcann and Thexan being on the ground raping Jedi and Sith with their Knights and Skytroopers at Tython and Korriban.

[citation needed]

>It had nothing to do with naval superiority
>Except it did

Make up your mind.

Zakuul never had the numbers advantage when it came to Force-Users, period. The Eternal Empire is centered on primarily a single planet, not tens of thousands like the Sith Empire or millions like the Republic. There is nowhere else in the galaxy the Knights of Zakuul exist on or train or are born on. Where as the Jedi and Sith have facilities and stations to train their people all across the galaxy.

A single planet is not going to produce more Force-Users or even non-Force using soldiers and wardroids then the Republic or Empire period. Regardless, this doesn't change the fact that we are literally shown in the opening cinematic scene of Knights of the Eternal Empire that Thexan and Arcann were fighting and killing Sith and Jedi on multiple worlds dirtside.

>The sith are all about emotions, passions and power, very individualistic.
>But not me, I care about the Empire, I am not edgy like you guys.
>I'm a patriot.
>I don't want unlimited power at the cost of people I love, I don't want to harm innocent people, and the idea of marrying blacked woman is fine by me.
>I can master the darkside without corrupting me, so I'm still a nice guy.
>Eventually I'll master the Lightside too, but not like Revan that fag lol, like my true idol Darth Marr!
>I am the next step in the Sith evolution, look at me and contemplate what a nu-Sith looks like.

>the only emotion is anger
Lol ok Reddit.

What does the Eternal Fleet blowing out the Sith or Republic fleets in space have to do with Valkorion's sons raping Jedi and Sith with their Knights in ground combat exactly?

>lol these plot-armored chucklefucks, one of whom is the main villain, beating unnamed Jedi and Sith means that said chucklefucks' guards are just so much better than the Sith and Jedi

>the qt Sith twi'lek chick killed on Korrban fighting against Arcann was named Darth Atroxa
>you couldn't save her

>no argument: the post
Nice.

Just how new are you to warfare? Air superiority has been everything ever since we could take the skies.

@198527742

ok m8