Black Isles wanted to go Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

>/aco/ thread:
>Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlAPKObSMlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to pet__ Dogmeat!

Curie is the best companion in the entire series.

I want to hug__ Caitlyn!

If all of your characters fought each other, who would win?

Just Dogmeat?

No, more than dogmeat, but I'd rather fuck a deathclaw than your abominaton of a waifu.

proceed to your bedroom, caitlinfaggot

We all have out kinks.

Get a trip so I can filter you.

I only have three, including my medieval fantasy warrior. So it's
>10 LCK cowboy with crits for days and light armor
>angry racist Enclave vet with power armor and heavy (plasma) weapons
>honorable highlander who rushes into battle with a greatsword
The cowboy would win, he has a gun and crits.

Just filter 'Anonymous'

Fuck you! It didn't work now I have to use another browser to see everyone's posts.

reasons why fallout 4 is better than any other previous fallout. Just look at it, you can make waifus

G O O D B O Y

post m'trons

I don't know.
But The Bama Bullet vs The Radbringer would be a helluva fight

I like exaggerated stylized art.

>you can make good waifus in f4
>there's very little variety in lewd things you can do with your waifu so it gets old fast

Do settlers just stand still getting butchered to bits during settlement attacks? How can those fuckers fail to defend themselves with laser turrets all over the place? Fucking retards.

me too
but I also like regular sized chins

They're supposed to spawn pipeshit and infinite ammo. You have any mods that mess with that?

>Those names
what are you 13?

exaggerated stylized art can be good, but is a bit deep into the uncanny valley

a fucking beaver would know how to defend itself better than the average Fo4 wastelander

beavers are smarter than most humans so that makes sense.

I play basically the same character across all the games so it would be pretty even. Fallout 2 or NV Elizabeth would probably win because she grew up in the wasteland, whereas 1, 3, and 4 all grew up in prewar or a vault. I think NV would probably win since she was a courier for a long time and that's harder than being a vault dweller or a prewar person or a farmer in a village.

But they would all be friends if they met and would work together.

wait isn't that Cait and Nora? The pipboy made me think it was Nora who's arm got injured. Plus that looks different than Curie.

>TFW cant decide which follower I want to use in fallout 4 VR
I kinda want to have a follower like handcock or one of the robots with me for the assistance in killing shit since you can no longer just pause to nom down an entire supermarkets worth of food, but dogmeat is always been my go to follower since I usually preferred to just go alone

>Using the end of the farharbor docks (the "slums" of the town) as an example and not the well kept and built front of the docks.

Come on m8.

It would be an epic brawl between Varg "Grognak" McFinnagan, Nudy McIrontits, and Maximilian Rockatansky.

Samus Atomic just films the whole thing

yes because fallout wastelanders NEVER lived in shitty run down buildings and junk shacks! it was the EVIL EVIL BETHESDA who did that!

and i thought the other guys names were bad

What body preset?

>when a single giant tree-chewing rat is smarter than all your settlers combined
Such is the life without the Institute

please tell me that isn't your real namei didnt wake up this morning expecting to share a name with caitfag

eh, could be worse, i could have just have done a carbon copy of one of the other followers and role played as a synth duplicate given the wrong memory chip.

Probably but I like to imagine Cait has a secret thing for Curie, also yes, I am retarded

>Being named after literally the worse queen

>All the waifufags are named Elizabeth
There can only be so much coincidence

If I started some trend, I am sorry.

But I doubt that's it.
Its just a nice name.

Cait sees Curie as a new person in the world and wants to protect her positive outlook on the world and innocent wonder at the marvels of the world around her because Cait's own was revoked at a very young age and she wants to prevent that from happening if she can!

>every character is named Elizabeth
>every poster is named Elizabeth
what da fugg

Half of the waifufags on this board call their waifu Elizabeth, user

>Not setting up a light for proper face lighting.

>200 years later
>no clean place outside the Institute
>nearly every place you go to is a dirty slum
>settlers can't do shit on their own: they can't build the most basic structure even a beaver can do, they can't fix anything, they can't defend themselves for shit, they can't farm, they can't do ANYTHING without a 200+ years old widow and former housewife with a law degree spoonfeeding that to them

At least in Fo3 and NV most settlers look clean and know how to keep their places neat. Fo4 settlers are barely even human, I'd put them on par with chimpanzees intelligence-wise.

oh jesus christ i share a name with caitfag

Literally one of the most complained about things in 3 was everyone sleeping in their own filth.

I didn't even post my character's names.
>Courier Six (actually his name, got amnesia from getting shot)
>2nd Lt. Michel Brown
>Sir Brian Ulliac

I did, just not very well

I like that Cait/Curie headcanon but Cait clearly doesn't care much for poor little Curie:
youtube.com/watch?v=GlAPKObSMlQ

>Literally can't seperate Bash from the grenade key

why does curie's voice make my privates feel funny

the main reason I joined the Nuka raiders was to genocide those subhumans so I never get muh settlement is under attack again

before anyone starts whining, that's a problem with video games in general and the rise of consoles, not just bethesda

Don't fret user! Autism isn't contagious through names, you're safe.

It's the atmosphere of the game. It's supposed to convey a feeling of squalor and despondency. It may or may not be realistic, since even today you have people who repair their windows the very next day after a hurricane. However, that's partly due to them wanting to look good again and they know that all around thier city/town/whatever everything is going along like normal. One of the themes of fallout is that a lot of people have just given up, because there's no more normal places for them to fall in line with and repair their windows to look like and fit in with. So it might be more comparable to chronic warzones, where windows and buildings do just sit destroyed for lifetimes, and nobody repairs it because it will just get shattered in the next gun fight that is inevitable. So I think that's more the attitude, than them being actually literally incapable. It's attitude.

You never know, short interactions like that don't reveal how someone feels, only what they want to convey they feel. Cait might secretly want to protect Curie!

It makes my vagina tinkle too. This game turned me gay

>playing survival
>try to bash someone for last hit
>throw molotov and die

c'mon bethesda

>tinkle
so you pee yourself everytime you hear Curie?

but i share a name with you AND everyone's waifuand also my own

>tfw people irl aren't always playersexual

I pee a little everytime I hear her speak.

>It's supposed to convey a feeling of squalor and despondency
the only feeling I get from wastelanders is that they're worthless monkeys and the Institute is the only solution to fix that

prove me wrong

>One of the themes of fallout is that a lot of people have just given up,
Except that isn't one of the themes at all. It's literally about rebuilding and we're shown this throughout the series with settlements and factions making their own little governments all with the trappings of pre-war society and leading them down the same paths.

>because there's no more normal places for them to fall in line with
Except we're shown that exact opposite. in fact, they WANT to fall in line and grow larger.

y-you don't?

>Curie dislikes it when you kill lorenzo, a very clearly psychotic super being
Dumb slut

>first playthrough, second day after launch
>find brotherhood in cambridge for the first time
>get killed by ghouls first time
>second time fire about 60 shots, blow myself up with molotovs twice, and eat four stimpacks
>only actually kill one or two ghouls, danse did all the work
>"I don't doubt your skill, come join me on this perilous mission"

the factions do that, and want to make their little areas or kingdoms or what have you, but the average joe's at megaton or the people living out in the wasteland generally seem to just be going by day by day and just worrying about day by day. Which they do have lines referencing, right from the horse's mouth.

I'll go look for more reaction images for you user. You sure do like those two, the master chief one and that one.

>no matter what I play in NV they always feel fragile
>but all my Fo4 characters feel like powerhouses
Frank and Kevin might slug it out for a bit, but Johnny would find a way to kill them both

Seriously, I can imagine Johnny chopping right through Frank's armor.

Dude I love Killing me some raiders, that's all that pleases me in this game

i like this one too

>So I think that's more the attitude, than them being actually literally incapable. It's attitude.
By that line of reasoning civilization itself wouldn't exist, or the Japanese would never bother cleaning up their nation after a tsunami or earthquake. The main reason there's such a massive difference between developed nations and third world countries is the intelligence gap. It has nothing to do with mere attitude, they're quite literally intellectually incapable of achieving prosperity and civilization. If even after 200 years the people of the Commonwealth still didn't manage to prosper in a civilized fashion then it's safe to say most intelligent people already died and what's left is a population with an IQ that's roughly equal to that of sub-Saharan Africans.

>4 towns
>unique items aren't unique
>another settlement needs your help

and also this one

Is that all you can attack on, is towns? Who cares dude, fallout 4 has better gameplay then all the other fallouts so why does that matter?

do NOT hurt our buddy Lorenzo

only a little, user

I actually have a whole bunch but I only use a few, because half of them are never relevant

>acquire exploding automatic pistol
>win the game

\
This general is a terrible cult of personality

spray n pray is my baby except for when i blow myself up with it

Ah yes, how could I have forgotten about him.

Killing raiders makes me sad. Every time I kill one, I think about how we might have been friends if his life was just a little bit different and he had made just a few different choices and circumstances were just a little bit different.

And yes, I realize that's stupid and the second someone points a gun at you none of that matters but I still feel sad later and can't help some wishful thinking later.

so? It looks hella cool

>but the average joe's at megaton or the people living out in the wasteland generally seem to just be going by day by day and just worrying about day by day.
That's part of the point. The people living their life would rebuild. This is how you get a Settlement like Covenant with actual housing and development. Not some shitshack with holes large enough for animals or even people to fit through.

How many "towns" did FO3 have though? Two?

I can only think of Megaton and Rivet City. FO4 at least feels more populated than FO3. FO3 to me just felt so empty, to some that may be part of the charm but I didn't like it that much.

>One of the themes of fallout is that a lot of people have just given up
Are you naturally this retarded or is it something you've had to work on?

3 had the Dave Town, Arefu, the vampire LARPers, the tree worshippers, Tenpenny Tower, Little Lamplight, Bigtown, probably more I'm forgetting. All of them were shit though.

megaton
rivet city
andale
arefu
meresti
little lamplight
republic of dave
tenpenny tower
canterbury commons
paradise falls

Buddy Buddy with the railroad now. Just getting to know them before the inevitable betrayal.

And to finally answer my own question.

As of now, my "Brotherhood Commando" would deal with her, "Professor" according to the RR, quick and efficiently. Bang Bang, she's got some new holes in her head.
Ultimately, by the time I'm done this Institute run though, she'll be a force to be reckoned with in her own right. The Commando still can kill her quickly, but it HAS to be quickly. Otherwise, it's an increasingly downhill fight for him.
Too many synths spawning in behind every corner to handle. X6-88 is much tougher this time around. She has much better protection (At least once I pick up CROSS' sweet courser armor), and superior energy weapon arsenal.
In the event that he survives that and escapes however, he can hide away in LP Bravo and grab his power armor and Danse. They'll probably come out on top with the home field advantage.
Still, the two of them are absolutely fucked against my OP Cyborg Courier from NV. He's more or less a super-courser who is also in far more advanced PA and the Big MT technologies.
My old FO3 Character was just a dude with a Chinese AK and a merc outfit. He's not even relevant.
Read the first letter of each line.

You could've been friends with my boy Mason and Mags, but then you had to go and kill them

>One of the themes of fallout is that a lot of people have just given up,
Do you even play these games or what.

Oh, those places. Some of those places were so small I'd barely consider them settlements.

If Republic of Dave is a town then so is Abernathy farm. Same thing for Bigtown.

I was talking more about places with shops, huge amount of populace, or at least stand out. I forgot about that ghoul city though.

>most recent save is from 30 minutes ago

Ah, the wonders of Survival in FO4.

Legion rocks

>Grassmods
>Using broken mod guns
Deserved

stop talking about that game. I hope your whole family burns

stop samefagging

inb4 an edit with some you's erased

>expected to finish the quest and have that be it, maybe return later to see the ship gone
>mfw it actually fucking takes off into the sky in front of me
>mfw it gets stuck in a different, taller building
>and you can go up there
Better than I expected

You're an edit with some (You)'s erased.

>Men in skirts
Couple of weirdoes