/d2g/ - Dota 2 General

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/34739/ (7.07c)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Previously, on d2g:

Reminder that this hero is a trillion times worse then before 7.07.

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

reminder

Suggestion for new players:
There is a LEARN tab in client with tuturials AND item guides. You could even watch pros play on ranked in the watch tab. You could also watch STREAMS on twitch.

This one uses the updated OP, and was first.

>discord link

how is winter waifu furry?

>Wanting furfags in the thread instead of in their containment website

nobody asked you to change the op bud

bumping
dota2 is sugoi!

They'll spam the thread regardless, furfag.

>if I use faulty logic that'll convince them
that link has been up and we've still been raided, fuck off and stop forcing your shit

who /venomous/ here?

I didn't. I just used the one that doesn't have completely redundant links. For example, the lore link has no purpose now that it's all on the wiki, and is more up-to-date there.

There is
My finger was literally on the "post" button with the fixed OP without the discord and fixed lore/new player links and then I saw both posts.

>uncalled for catchphrases

Why the fuck is this even a rule?

im not gonna post in any thread with furfag/discord shit, just saying.

actually is desu. not having 2 boars up feels so bad and the ~RaNdOm neutral feels so gimmicky like icefrog doesn't know how to balance the hero. also lets nerf him immediately after 1 comp game in 7.07a

rule 3 is just a catchall so mods can ban you with very little to no reason should they deem it fit

best beer to increase mmr?

S O Y B O Y S

IPA

>I didn't change anything
>oh but I changed these things
you have autism don't you?

He's my favorite hero. This is the build I go on him every game in the offlane (with midas as well), my theory is that since he deals so much damage all he needs is mobility items. 7.07 definitely made him worse but I have a lot more fun with the level 20 talent.

Auroth pins you to the ground, encasing you in ice to prevent you from moving. She begins grinding her wet dragon cunt against your crotch as her smile grows with every stroke, almost reaching orgasm just from the sheer sensation of her ladyhood rubbing against the uncontrollable growing bulge in your pants. Your pants are now completely drenched in her pussy juice before she finally tears them off with her teeth, plunging her scaled folds into your cock as she begins to pant. Her breath is absolutely freezing and everything above your waist goes numb. Her powerful hind legs do most of the work, thrusting against your member again and again with increasing speed and force. For a Winter Wyvern, her cunt is slightly chilly, and despite her implied age, she is surprisingly tight. Although you never wanted to fuck a dragon, her sheer passion for mating starts arousing you as her long-held-back lust for a male companion reaches a feral state.Her only focus and desire now is to bear your children. She screams, desperate for release, as your savage mating begins to reach its climax. Finally, she slams against you one last time almost fracturing your hip, taking you to the hilt, your member almost touching her cervix. Her wings tense up and envelop you, fully enraptured by orgasm, and yet her scaled pussy clenches around your dick with a tighter grip, rippling, as you, too, reach your apex. her womb collects almost every drop of cum that your balls could muster and some of it spills out of her cunt. Finally, all of the ice blocks that held you in place finally shatter and your body begins to regain feeling. As soon as this happens, you begin to shiver out of both the sheer frigid temperature and your mating session. The Winter Wyvern collapses, mustering only enough energy to lick your member for any excess cum. Covered in your fluids and smelling of bestial sex, she slowly crawls up to you with a slight grin and whispers, “You have earned a wyvern’s gratitude”

herald?

My fault there. I should have removed the Discord. I'll try to use your version for the next OP.

>no shivas
>no aghs
>midas
whats your mmr?

archon

anyone else kinda look forward to PSG's tales from the trench

consider not getting a midas and rushing a veil instead
at lvl 7 maxing q with veil you're the most disgusting amount of dmg there is in this game and you can snowball from there into more magic dmg itens or stats, or w/e