/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #665

''Lord's Mercy'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=O3p2PFHhIXQ
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=pqwZLe-hNMU
strawpoll.me/14610176
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/940629010358337536
youtube.com/watch?v=YEGhcziE5gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Friendly reminder to not be a one trick pony.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=O3p2PFHhIXQ

Chloe is #1

Rach made it all better that night.

OH yes totally

She kissed it and made it all better, eh?

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend

Reminder that Chloe would lick Rachel's filthy hobbit feet if she only demanded it.

CUTEST WIVES

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

And Chloe will do the same for Rachel in the finale.

And then some, apparently...

This lips were made for praising Jesus

A L W A Y S

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

No matter which one you pick, Kate comes in and saves them both.

>And then some, apparently...
Did leaker user confirm fade to black sex scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqwZLe-hNMU

>good christian girl x troublemaker punk
That's such a cute rarepair

Why did I laugh so hard at this?

You know the drill.

Yeah, I have a special spot in my heart for Pricemarsh. Pricefield is still my #1 but there's something really sweet about Pricemarsh as well.

because you are awfully new

I've only ever seen it written where it was MarshfieldPrice (Chloe sneaks in on the tail end and both girls end up liking her, so they become a threesome)

No, just that there will be a "sexy scene" but since so much has changed apparently who even knows.

Not sure what else could be implied by a "sexy scene" but yeah.

just one more week user, just wait and see

I want episode 3 to be over alreqdy so we could get farewell leaks

If Max and Chloe somehow never met then it would be pretty cute. They could both help each other with some things, and they still can as friends when Chloe is with Max. As far as the crackships go it is a good one.

Never trust a leaker.
Besides, this close to release, everyone who knows how to make spoiler tags will be trolling you.

Yeah, but it also presents a lot of challenges that Pricefield doesn't. Like Kate could never bring Chloe home to meet her parents. Even if her parents were accepting of homosexuals, which they aren't, Chloe is the absolute wrong kind of girl to bring home to bunch of conservative Christians. Which has big implications since it means that Kate would almost certainly get thrown out of her house and cut off from her family which means Chloe would have to support her. That's very different to Pricefield situation where Max's parents would 100% support them and allow them to stay in their house and give them money to kickstart their adult life.

That's quite passionate.As it should be
>honk honk

Same! I'm ready for the Farewell Episode hype!

strawpoll.me/14610176

Even with Pricefield being a thing, Chloe and Kate could still be close and interact. The idea of introducing a friend (or Kate's parents finding out about Chloe) could still cause some problems if Kate's parents think badly of Chloe. Gay or not, I can't see them having much objections to Kate hanging out with Max because of how she saved their daughter. But since Chloe is so close to Max, and could become closer to Kate through that association, they may not like the idea of their daughter being friends with some punk girl they don't know. Though Kate's father seems very more open minded than her mother does. Hopefully he could convince her or she would see the truth that Kate hanging out with her two friends is not harmful.

Reminder that this is a thing

twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/940629010358337536

Reminder that they still want to make an LiS television show

I get off thinking of beefy Jeff shagging Rachel Amber in the pooper while she moans for daddy.

Walkin' in a winter wonderland

Damn how is Jefferson getting more votes?

Did they show any actual footage from the mobile version? The teaser only contains the pre-rendered cutscenes.

I can't wait for it to be honest,
I hope they make grahamfield canon there.

Is there even any news on this? I'm pretty sure its dead

>no switch release

reeee

>buying consoles

The photo mode thing could be cool. Especially if it gets added to the other versions or is a precursor to perhaps changing/adding things into the game.

Why did you have to remind me?

Nope, they confirmed just 2 weeks ago that its still happening.

Do you have a source? I cant find any news on this.

It was said by Alejandro, a Square Enix guy, on a recent charity stream

>Square Enix trying to make a live action piece again
I hope whoever they put in charge of this isn't as bad as whoever made Spirits Within.

But Max loves watching it with Chloe!

Max drew a Kate.

Max having shit taste doesn't mean Chloe likes it.

>Chloe I'm going to abandon you so I can go hook up with Mark Jefferson and Frank Bowers.

Spirits Within isn't live action user.
Also it was 16 years ago.
And Im pretty sure the person who produced/directed it was the original creator of Final Fantasy. And he tanked the company's finances so badly after that movie they booted it from Square.
Also it's not like they will be directing the LIS TV themselves.
But if we are talking about Square Enix x Live Action they recently made this
youtube.com/watch?v=YEGhcziE5gM

On Hannah and Daye's tea stream a day or two ago, Hannah was insisting that her and Daye watching that movie together. Hannah a cute.

Chloe would come over even if Rachel's parents were there. Rose wouldn't care and James is too much of a cuck to stop Chloe

Yeah but she watches it anyways because Max likes it

''master race''

>Chloe
>grounded

BtS episode 2 Chloe wouldn't. Bad boss bitch, post-having a nice Rachel ep 3 Chloe wants to take Rachel on James' favorite chair while he's in the next room.

>Rachel: Oh shit! I meant to text that to Jefferson.....Awkward....pls ignore that.. Hey, let's hang out later yeah? :)

>youtube.com/watch?v=YEGhcziE5gM
That was surprisingly nice and wholesome.

>character development

>On Hannah and Daye's tea stream a day or two ago, Hannah was insisting that her and Daye watching that movie together. Hannah a cute.
Is the stream available anywhere online? I missed it.

I feel like they are going to bury the hatchet in EP3

Chloe's awkward dialogue with the Ambers and the terrible dad jokes (that would make William proud) were probably my favorite non-romantic part of episode .2. Chloe really is her dad's daughter

I don't think James has lost the battle of wills with Rachel's troublemaker girlfriend just yet, though. He clearly sees himself as a successful patriarch of a well off family, he isn't going to surrender his little girl to some punk that easily

It balances out because there's times when Chloe gets to decide what the watch. Other times they both agree on something.

I just checked, it's up and watchable for free on Daye's twitch. Veeky Forums is being a bit of a bitch with the link, but her twitch username is: dayebraham_lincoln, and it's the most recent video in her "videos" tab (called "Happy Thursday Stream! !SecretAlpaCat

Thanks, user.

Admittedly, surrender implies that you can enforce any terms

Yeah, I loved that too. It was so cute seeing Rachel's reactions to the ones she was there for.

I like to think Max puts Chloe in one of those remote controlled vibrating chastity belts and denies her orgasm for weeks at a time, while turning it on when they go out for dinner and such

Reminder to love your Max, encourage her, and support her in following her dreams.

I like to think Chloe makes Max beg for it.

They'll make up but I'm sure Chloe and James will clash many a time over the course of her relationship with Rachel.

Especially since Rachel and James' relationship was likely rocky at best for the rest of her life.

Chloe and James will clash even more when James finds out that Chloe knocked Rachel up.

Geez, the stuff at around 10 minutes is rough. Hannah was heartbroken that she learned Max would be returning in a bonus episode during all the E3 reveals, and was upset that she thought they didn't want her back. ;-;

I'm glad you guys like to think about this but Max is asexual and probably will only have sex a handful of times in her life and it always will leave her with regrets and feelings of shame and insecurity.

EP3 preview

Max is Chloesexual, user. You would know that if you wewren't so new to the general

Where is it stated Max is asexual? I want the source.

Implying his cold heart isnt gonna melt eventually

I'd genuinely laugh if cartoon hearts were floating around the characters during a scene like that.

True but what those other Anons were saying was too lewd and not something Max and Chloe would engage in. They are kind and considerate lovers.

I'm pretty sure the girl who knocks up my underaged daughter will be subject to my wrath until well after they've proven themselves as a worth father figure and loving/loyal partner.

>Rachel was probably daydreaming of this like a lovesick schoolgirl complete with the goofy hearts for months before she and Chloe met up at the Firewalk show

Would James force Rachel to abort her and Chloe's kid?

Given that James has another woman's child in his household, I'm going to say he's probably pro-life.

>Rachel never got to be a mother

Think she was barren? I don't see Frank or Jefferson using condoms. The former because its lame and he's a scumbag, and the latter because it's a power thing to cum inside a woman

Maybe but it's a different thing when it's your teenage daughter and her future at stake