/d2g/ - Dota 2 General

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/34739/ (7.07c)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Previously, on d2g:

Other urls found in this thread:

pottisdefenseforce.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

based goodThread first with the true.io link

tfw when virgin timing / pusher / utility hero picker who doesn't play top 30 epic killstreak getter heroes

4k feels like turbo lite now i can't just pick Visage and powerbottom for my team

Furfag containment area: pottisdefenseforce.com

38/38
what's your best?

will dota's engine ever suppport realistic fur?

are you ready for the big Christmas reveal?

is this one getting deleted too or

why the fuck did this man disappear? is he bad again?

Are we fucking done yet? Are there any more fucking d2g OPs in the catalog?

I've never been into card games, but I'm curious what Artifact will be like

unironically excited tbqh
>yfw d2g gets the starcrumpet treatment

hes still a good offlane, treants are imba if you can micro them

>tfw you actually wanted this before it even got announced

I hope the art is good and not shitty SFM. Knowing Valve they'll make the game very, very decent and likely balanced. Also Steam marketplace will make it like an actual TCG.

>GOLD FOIL ANTI-MAGE

THIS FUCKING RETARDED VIPER BUILDS SHIT LIKE THIS , DIES THAT MANY FUCKING TIMES, AND HAS THE AUDACITY TO BLAME THE TEAM FOR THE LOSS

we have finally infected you. janny will never leave you alone and will autodelete your threads regardless of how on-topic they are.
t. bitter /scv/ee

Same, the initial whiplash was a little much, but I'm pretty hyped to see if valve can one up Blizzard once more

tfw no king hero

>it took a conflux of furries, fags, discorders, redditors and starcrumps to take down /d2g/
this only confirms that we are the most powerful general, literally only horsefuckers can possibly defeat us now

>sand king

doe turds

See dotards, I've predicted the 7.07 meta.

>eblade radiance viber :DDDD

>Abyssal CM
send it to Baumi, it looks like it was one hell of a game

7.08 meta will be junglers, I predict icefraud will overbuff jungle to the point carries will just jungle even if they're slower. Multiple junglers will be a thing with supports just helping the carry jungle but sapping EXP.

Yeah normally i'd call shit like that out but he actually made some plays with it even though scythe would have been the same thing idk

Idk what happened, but he is suddenly one of the worst heroes in the game.

>Play 4 games
>In all games my team has competent players
I forget how fun dota can be when people don't resort to crying and bitching as soon as something doesn't go their way.

hex doesn't pierce spell immunity. it's just non-dispellable. so if CM was using it to stun targets that are already magic immune then it's not quite the same as a preemptive hex.

SHHH! don't even mention those monsters.

Dotards need to lighten up, not everyone has 100% win rate, if they can't settle for losing 50% of games they're babies.

Why would icefrog add the jungle back into the game one patch after removing it?

who has the highest winrate in /d2g/?

Not always but occasionally, desu i didn't really focus on her, and only remembered one distinct time she actually used it.

Probably me

is juggernaut a good carry?
whats the build

No its me

BFURY SNY/MANTA AGHS BLINK BUTTERFLY AND GRAB THE +5 OMNISLASHES

phase into battlefury

>Kraken shell can dispel blood thorn
Why is this allowed

Sorry /d2g/, I'm moving beyond you herald brainlets and onto greener pastures

ok so i think this will be my last game for tonight im pretty tired i did a lot of stuff today

anyway, dota 2 is now skywrath mage 2: skywrath mage's revenge

i'm only doing this to raise behavior score actually, but i just got another report with 8 reports and F behavior score. I'm not saying anything bad whatsoever pinging etc in these games and i'm winning.... :(

situational

oy vey goy if there becomes a way to stop Tidehunter's ult then we can't get the big esport 30 gorillion dollar plays

>get silver edge lol
>str hero so it lasts 2 or 3 seconds because stat resist

what's the point of raising behavior score by spamming unranked pubs if behavior score isn't hindering your ability to win in pubs

behavior score hinders your ability to win in ranked

>2 kayas
n-nani?

behavior score is literally more important than mmr

HOW DO I FARM BEHAVIOR SCORE

one for his feet

>join pub
>scrublets all asking for someone to pick support
>say "I'll support if you commend."
>they'll agree because it costs nothing from them and they get to carry

There, ez points.

how about you just have a deep, soothing voice and be a good leader and get commends because

>party queue can now earn you up to ancient 5, only solo queue can earn beyond that
anyone else think its a terrible change? party queue means nothing, there is a reason nobody ever cares about your party mmr since it means fucking nothing

status resistance was a mistake

>behavior score isn't hindering your ability to win in pubs
>"carry or feed"
>runs down mid anyway because his support didn't pull correctly or didn't do exactly what he wanted or literally whatever sets off these psychopaths

My voice is very scratchy, it's deep enough to the point where it could be soothing, but the pitch is just enough to drive people to suicide.
I've been told I sound like McLoving from Superbad.

how many boots is Puck supposed to purchase?

have you tried to read file name

what's the common theme here?

It's to stop everyone from ~3700 to max party mmr to be clumped under legend 5 rank. It's still pretty meaningless change because nobody knows what the actual mmr of games are in party. I've 5600 party mmr and my mate has 4100 and we're both at the same rank. I think our opponent should know vast differences like that in party ranked.

I do agree though that they should remove party ranked, these games don't matter. Maybe bring back competitive team matchmaking where you queue as 5.

retard magnet heroes

when I see i have these fuckers on my team I know I have to play (as lumi would say) OUT OUFF HISH MIHND!!!!

In-universe: 0
In-game: 2, arcanes then travels later on

They're easy for mentally deficient people to make "flashy plays" and feel like a big tough man.

>26:29 duration
>not scored

>im a moron so I'll pick a noskill pubstomper like pa or sniper!
mildly triggering but at least it makes sense
>im a moron so I'll pick a highskill pubstomper like invoker!
what the fuck

>arcanes
It's not 2013 anymore grandpa. Nobody buys arcanes on puck anymore, it's either treads or brown boots. Treads especially are really nice because puck hits like a truck.

6 decides who I first pick next game

IF retards do not see that the game will not be scored because of an AFK at start of the game I do not care if they continue to play I am getting the fuck out of there and working on my mmr.

Meepo

pangolier

Chen

faceless void mid timelord build

they want to be that big play maker and stomper they see pros do or some other pub retard do like

>omg LC has like a billion duel damage I bet I could do that AND WIN ALL THE TIME
>PROCEEDS TO PICK LC FOR 100 GAMES

Dazzle

even my ugly nigga got a girl
what about you /d2g/?

Terrorblade

JAJAJAJ ME MID, *picks invoker*
proceeds to tornado everytime someone has a guaranteed kill

razor

she won't be his girlfriend when the money to buy expensive gifts runs out.

Phantom Assassin

Checked

PA it is, should I do a meme build?

yeah, do the battelfury bkb 4 butterflies build

Rush Butterfly then Battlefury and just do a regular build from there, post match when it's over

Also ignore He's an impasta

alright gonna take a dump then play

you are reaction?

holy shit I didn't realize a polish team made it to the Summit

Check their account level and then look up their dotabuff / opendota profiles

man dota is such a good game when you play antimage

man antimage is such a shit hero when they play spirit breaker

*DODGE*

>inb4 valve cancels artifact and it never get mentioned again outside that teaser at ti7

It's apparently still happening. Some user snuck into the casting panel at one of the majors and apparently someone left a demo for it open.

insider here

the next big update you'll get will be the prime matchmaking we've been working on with the new battle pass.
every battlepass now will have a separate matchmaking and you can switch your mmr by the end of it.

>day 9 overhypes the shit out of the announcement and makes everyone think a HL3 reveal is coming
>it's some card game no one asked for
>you can hear the crowd's disappointment

gank him before he has manta then retard?
and how many AMs could pull off a Manta dodge when Spirit Breaker's charge is AoE and targets the next unit besides AM if he disappears anyways. Once he lands charge his ultimate is guaranteed as well.

Honestly, Valve's reveal for it was total shit, but I'm excited for it. Magic and HS just fucked up big-time with their newest expansions (hurr un-sets are now legal in EDH, or in HS's case, hurr let's print more t1 cards for the class that's already t1). These two fat fucks have been jerking each other off for too long. I hope Artifact is good.

>*didn't die to charge+ult+urn*
>*instantly mantas and either blinks away or kills you*