Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR_2zVmjL8o
youtube.com/watch?v=ieskHmqN3Hs
youtu.be/kLTnB7FCf1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja is shit.

Soon

Kat and her wife are cute

What weapons should I upgrade with stones next friends?

Nowi Genny Srobin and Mae got upgrades so far

Should I 5* my Clarine?
Are Fear+ and Martyr+ good?

Any ideas for optimal use of the Tactic skills? I feel like they won't be worth much until we can throw Attack, Defense, and 2x Speed Tactics on a team with some Guidance memes.

You can't marry your sister

>shitja wins gauntlet
>but moore loses election

It's a net loss for Tharjashitters

I don't like this picture. Her smug aura mocks me.

What are the best healers in the game now? I know Elise is by far the best one because horsememes+actually decent stats, but what about the others?

Shut up Innes

Fear+ is okay but martyr+ isn't the best for her low attack. 5* her anyway because she's cute

Elise
Clarine
Priscilla
Maria
Serra
Lucius
Azama
Lissa

>You will never have Narcian trick your pad and your pet bird

Those are all basically a waste of stones, but if you have to pick just so you can get some Dew I'd do Olivia or Tobin for memes

Celica and Mae are the perfect combo of Pretty/Cute

How much older than Sothe is Micaiah?
How many years in prison was that relationship worth?

Fuck Kaga, what the fuck does he matter? He left, if he wanted to stay with FE and influence it he should have sit his ass tight in his chair over at IS and continue to work. Them's the fucking breaks.

He didn't. Not only that, but he betrayed his own creation and everyone else who worked on it by making a ripoff of his own. His name has lost all worth as far as FE is involved. The series has evolved since then, now it needs to evolve further if it wants to reach its full potential, which every game should aspire to.

Best girlfriends!

B I G

>tfw people keep shitting on Tobin, but him and his armorsmasher have been useful from the moment he's gotten in for the events, then later for AA armor teams, and now for soloing Ryo map.

Elise really is the best, priscilla is just a worse version of her, no one else really comes close

Lucius is best infantry healer but he's shit compared to the cav ones

Celica isn't pretty, she's beautiful.

Note the FOUR (4) tiers of Fire Emblem girls:

>Cute
>Pretty
>Beautiful
>Sexy

It's not hard, people

Micaiah is in her mid 30's if memory serves.

If you want to play XCOM, play XCOM

I love Celica's harem. I wish we got story DLC for Celica's side but Heroes and not revealing anything on FE Switch took up most of their time I guess

>only things we haven't gotten from this are Tana/Amelia BHB in two days and a new login bonus tonight
I know we're getting Navarre rerun and Warriors maps back but we've already burned through an entire even calendar. Doesn't feel like that long ago when we were so hyped to see it.

So does Mae actually have huge tits? I always thought it was boobplate, they certainly are small in heroes

Kaga's games all have garbage gameplay anyways with the only note-worthy one being Thracia because it introduces a lot of new (albeit extremely unpolished) mechanics. And the Judgral series is the only one with any good story.

I don't really see why people worship him so much desu, especially now that he made ripoffs of the series.

It sounds like you want FFT or Tactics Ogre.

She's at the top of her game, user.

>Ryo is a developer for FEH
There is no escape.

Where does Rukina-sama fall?

>there are people who counted Tobin out

Im expecting some nice surprises for Christmas

Yes you can.

nowhere, those tiers only apply to fire emblem GIRLS user

>You can't marry your sister

Watch me.

>I know we're getting Navarre rerun
Can we get a Valter rerun instead?

I don't want to play Xcom, I want to play FE, but I also want to play a FE where I recruit McFuckface the knight of Whateverland who would rather be planting lettuce or something and hates war and I immediately bench him because he's neither a good unit when compared to the 20 other mounted knights that joined me beforehand nor will ever have enough development for me to consider him a good character.

>Genny could have gotten more supports like the deliverance members
It's not fair

As much as I hate Lucina, her starting class is a Lord and she holds a title. Seliph is less of a Lord then her.

I guess under "cute" or low "pretty" since she's flat and isn't very feminine at all, has pretty hair but could be mistaken for a feminine boy if not for that.

It's been a month, maybe we'd get a Event Schedule for the upcoming New Heroes.
And a whole bunch more, before the 1 Year Anniversary Feh Channel.

You keep saying evolve, but what does evolve mean? It's like ABS vs TBS arguments, people keep arguing for more and more advanced jRPG system with ABS changed into TSC and ABS mix, and it just keeps going and going with gimmicks until people are tired of it while us TBSfags just want to enjoy our games in peace. If you like tRPGs and Fire Emblem is not for you then quit, I for one like the series as is and hope it stays closer to its roots rather than branch out into something I don't recognize (like it did with Gaiden, Awakening, and Fates).

>and I immediately bench him
And I DON'T immediately bench him, is what I mean.

Why is she crying?

>blocks your mages

Can someone explain to me why all the other daggers are so shit compared to Deathly dagger?

Deathly dagger not only has
>smoke dagger's effect (def/res -7) to enemies within 2 spaces
but ALSO
>silver daggers effect (def/res -7 to enemy attacked)
and ALSO
>Poison strike 3
AND ALSO
>Savage blow 4
AND FUCKING ALSO
>Mages can't counterattack

IS THIS HOW THEY DO IT?
IS THIS HOW THEY FIX DAGGERS

BY MAKING ONE SINGLE DAGGER TO RULE THEM ALL
ONE DAGGER TO FIND THEM
ONE DAGGER TO BRING THEM ALL AND IN IRRELEVANCY BIND THEM

What the fuck

She's attractive when not drawn by Kaga.
Actually that goes for a lot of girls from Awakening. Really trash art.

What other supports would you have liked to see Genny have with?

Inigo boipucci!

why is nowi such a bully

Shut up, Owain.

>kills your team

>Fire+Wind season

Who's it going to be? Bench Boy? Severa Alter?

Because people like Jaffar for some reason

>Flat
I don't see the problem

>prf is good and other things are not
Shock

They forgot to put Poison Dagger in the refinery because they're fucking retarded, incompetent, and two bombs wasnt enough.

She saw your penis

youtube.com/watch?v=zR_2zVmjL8o

Post a better GBA era support.

>She's attractive when not drawn by Kaga.
>Kaga

SoV had a degree of critical success so I'm pretty sure there'll be another one.

FE4 seems like a logical next step, or perhaps a revisiting of Marth's games in the proper FE3 format with two Books, but I think someone mentioned in an interview that they'd like to make a FE6 one next and it does make sense to try and cash in on Roy.

The weak need to be put in their place.

I want to fuck Smugnian.

Felicia is both cute and pretty

>19 def
>close counter

>51 atk with Pain+

You cant go around raping all the fuccbois Shiro.

Does C Skill Spur ATK stack with the Spur ATK Seal?

yes

Wouldn't really counter has "pretty" but she's MAX-level cute, coming from someone who likes her a lot

>mannerisms
>both eng and jp VAs mega cute
>her little nervous :> smile

I like Trec and Noah's support. I like how it conclude with "hard times are just a part of life" instead of the regular "war is bad" stuff.

Sonya reminded her of her mom who didn't want her.

Anthiese's brother in FEH when?

>Implying (s)he needs defense when activating Vantage.

Roy's game really could use a revamp with how experimental and all-over the place the original GBA title was. Roy promoting early, for example, would help out alot along with massive rebalancing of the units that join you.
Fleshing out minor characters like Gel and Sigune would be nice too.

>Cav lance

How the fuck could they make him good? Even a cav as good as Camus is considered meh-mode

it's the eyes that make her pretty, they're gorgeous

Done. And refined her weapon too because why not.

Fury 6 +10 Eldigan is fucked the next time I see him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieskHmqN3Hs

one of my favorites in the series

>male
>not a sword
Never

>tfw no tobin
people who played at launch really don't get how good they got it by starting early
running tt units other than "marth" probably won't be for another fucking year

GEE Jaffar, how come ISIS let your weapon have FIVE SKILLS?

This entire comic is really sweet and cute to be honest
I would have liked one with Celica and one with Mae or Nomah, one with one of the pegasluts and one with Saber too.

DC lance that nullifies mage bonuses/ built in DD and a decent spd and res stat.

I-it was an accident, I swear!

We just got Shiro user, keep up with the times.

youtu.be/kLTnB7FCf1c

>He started any later than Hero Fest 1.
lel

That's literally just a fully decked out Mathilda though.

I dont mind. My "Marth" is +3, give me more MORE

Nice job user, I 5'd mine a couple of months ago and she's been paying off.

Awww.

Post your Ninians

>people who played at launch really don't get how good they got it by starting early

Yeah, how will new players clear the hard content without the likes of Tobin?