play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/7jfzry/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=c-nLFvht8-Q&feature=youtu.be&t=7062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/7jfzry/Veeky Forums_built_a_deck_with_bad_legendaries_to_get/

Reddit is onto us

>Turn 4 Duskbreaker
>Turn 5 Holy Nova
>Turn 6 Dragonfire
>Turn 7 Psychic Scream
>Turn 8 Shadowreaper
>Turn 9 Raza + Healing Potion
>Turn 10 otk
I'm quitting until Gadgetzan rotates

>he plays priest

One of you is a rat

>tfw no Oakheart

I don't know how bob is such a good deckbuilder when he can be such an airhead about everything else

Should we brigade?

classic

we did it, wew

>top comment: It's actually not a bad deck

Who's your favorite streamer, /hsg/?

I love that it runs Mountainfire and Hatchling but no N'Zoth

What will it be?
Please bless it and make it be Rin or Oakheart

Kingsbane

Any mage fag here? I want to MAIN mage just like i main champs in lol, pic related

fucking winterwisp

#58 Sabnack

View User Profile
Send Message

Posted 8 hours ago (Kobolds Patch)

How are you guys doing with this deck? I need to invest 3,2k dust... worth it?

the 'mage' experience in HS isn't very compelling. it's just throw board clears and burn spells at the enemies face until they die. warlock feels like an actual mage more than the mage class.

>a legendary off - brand brewmaster
THANK YOU

reyn/a/d

I mained Hunter from the beginning of the game but Mage is top 3 ever since tempo mage was my second deck ever

I miss freeze but oldschool SMOrc mage being back is neato

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>new ryze

Drink with me friend

Is there any better feel than forcing a priest to play a board clear only to play call to arms and may be a free 5/5 as well right afterwards?

>Trapped Room
>Azari the Devourer

Blizzcucks will defend this

You may not like it, but this is what /ourguy/ looks like

what's with his hair

Watch me play ranked like shit

KKona Clap

The easiest T7 and T8 opponents respectively?

>turn 5 raza
>turn 8 anduin
Why is this allowed

Trapped Room is literally free, just stop being an idiot and don't do anything

Candlebeard, on the other hand, makes me pop blood vessels

...how is it a brewmaster when it gives you a copy, leaving the other copy in play? One of the reasons I'm so happy I opened one is because it's one of the few ways I can get additional tarims (the other being stonehill, but that's RNG dependent). Really underrated card. Can also get an extra bonemare (even combos at 10 mana), cobalt, tirion, etc.

>It actually worked
How dumb do you have to be lmao

I SPENT NEARLY $1K ON THIS GAME AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT

>Trapped Room

just pass turns lmao

>Candlebeard, on the other hand, makes me pop blood vessels

Candlebeard is a free win unless you are heavy on spells and late game. I only lost once because my starting hand was fucked.

But actually Yip is a sleeper metabreaker because 4 attack destroys priests. Craft him now! :^)

I actually prefer watching casuls play instead of cringey autistic savants like kolento or thijs. Especially when they play interesting decks (like big warrior) instead of the usual priest tempo rogue etc shittery. I watch few streams but the ones I do I watch for entertainment value, either an interesting charismatic personality (like day9) or for the salt (kripp/reynad/etc).

psychic scream is actually so much better than i thought.

so nice clearing the board and sending a shitload of useless tokens to dilute your opponents deck

Try $10k

SOMEBODY WAKE THIS MAN UP

What's cringy about thijs?

he just fucking out-races you sometimes with multiple classes, easily the hardest boss

I just opened one today so I had to test. The very FIRST match is vs a druid and I Psychic Screamed is living mana. Sold

He's like a spazzy teen going through puberty

Would you watch him if he returned to HS?

>watches day9

>A boss that's so horribly designed that the best strategy is to not even play

BLIZZKEKS WILL DEFEND THIS

the fuck is this

end your life

>bought a shit load of packs
>dont have all of mages legendaries
>dont even have all of her epics

>he's too young to get the reference
I feel sorry for you children. Just because you can attack something doesn't mean it's the best possible strategy.

not saying it's good design, but it's more of a "gotcha" meme boss than anything like A.F. Kay

No. He's an unfunny fag with an obnoxious fanbase of 13-year olds.

Is it just me or does day9 seem incredibly fake and like he has a huge ego? Like I just get the feeling he can't be trusted.

HYPERGACHI

I just get the impession that he's a bit narcissistic

maybe I wasn't playing him on the same class as you or I get him at the early portions of the game, I played against him on priest/mage/pally/warlock and it's rare that I don't fucking rekt his ass before turn 4.

lmao 1 week in dota tournaments and everyone hated him
how do you still not realize he's an awful person

he seems like a leech. ever since starcraft 2 tied he has dipped in hands in just about every competitive game. not sure if he's looking for a home but it does make him seem untrustworthy.

Who cares? I'm watching him play a children's card game, not taking him out to dinner. Besides, I don't get that impression at all, but to each his own I guess. If anyone has a huge ego it's someone like reynad. Compare/contrast.

Why does Trump stream like he's talking to 6 year olds?

>Kibler is a fucking cuck who would rather suck a transgender's cock to show you how "progressive" he is
>Kripp is a fucking money grabbing vapid douchebag that doesnt give a shit about his audience
>Reynad is a crying faggot who wouldnt even play Hearthstone if it wasnt for the blizzardbux
>Amaz is a lifeless loser who's only motivation to get out of bed is to play hearthstone for donations
>Dog would rather play ads and skip out on tournament planning to grow his brand before getting too old because he dropped out of college
>only L E G I T person to ever play hearthstone is Kolento

What if streaming wasnt a thing? How dead would Hearthstone be?

I mean he is streaming hearthstone after all.

They both seem to think they're more important than they are, but while Reynad isn't afraid to be brash Day9 acts like he's a humble guru.

>Kripp is a fucking money grabbing vapid douchebag that doesnt give a shit about his audience
What? Kripp is one of the realest people in Hearthstone right now. Stop trying to start drama.

>69% winrate and people still took it seriously

kripp is a vapid faggot who just floats from game to game to whatever will net him the most donations

Dog graduated college and he just played in the trinity series finals

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/7jfzry/Veeky Forums_built_a_deck_with_bad_legendaries_to_get/

the point is of all the HS streamers you choose him which says more about u desu

Dog dropped out of med school, didn't he?

I mean, I mostly watch him for what he talks about, the stories and ideas and such. The game is just sort of background visual noise, something to occupy the silence and keep you occupied. He's actually given a lot of legitimately good advice in all seriousness, for example I found his recent talk on procrastination to be really useful: youtube.com/watch?v=c-nLFvht8-Q&feature=youtu.be&t=7062

So you get some hearthstone, and some talking about certain shit. Over the course of the stream he'll go back and forth, or respond to people making points in the chat.

>Kripp is being smart about making money reeee!!!!!

> top decking aluneth with empty hand on turn 6

>always cranky
>thinks losses are never his fault, it's always RNG
>worse at the game than he thinks he is
>constantly belittling other people

Noodle is truly /ourguy/

He finished undergrad then started streaming full time

>having zero morals and values
>easily manipulates subIQ kids out of their lunch money
Yeah, manipulated morons like you would consider him "smart".

I mean, it's usually one user who has a serious problem with him for whatever reason. I never hear any real concrete evidence to suggest things, just a lot of baseless claims and pretty obvious bitterness. At the end of the day, I watch him because I enjoy his content and honestly don't give a fuck what you think on an anonymous taiwanese origami pamphlet.

the best comfy hs streamer for story time and ironic life lessons is Pizza

morals are a cultural construct, user. different cultures have different morals. i think he's a moral and upstanding person.

can someone post the megaimage with all the meme faces of day9 from that dota tourney

>playing video games for easy money
>HURR DURRRR MUH MORULS!!!!!
Hahahahaha
Holy shit

t. gypsy

STOP
WHO IS DOING THIS

>only have mage left to do for dungeon runs
>first passive I take is the one that reduces the cost of minions over 5 mana
>don't get offered a single giant
>take a bunch of copies of Ragnaros to make sure my passive isn't totally worthless
>end up with a bunch of AoE spells as a result
>final boss is the dragon
FUCK. Does Blizzard intentionally try to screw you over with the final boss? Because it sure feels that way sometimes.

I already hate this meta

>implying you wouldn't stream a video game if some company payed you thousands of dollars to

Yes they intentionally try to screw you over. Only you. They have you marked down.

>keep Corridor Creeper in the mulligan for a zoo/tempo mirror
>win

nice game

>you get some hearthstone
You had me interested up to here.

Day 5 with no quest, I am starting to worry.

They only have one guy doing quest translations, why can't you be patient?

I can't wait for the "small indie company" meme to enter the acceptance phase, where some people unironically claim it and call you a redditor cuck if you disagree.

>tfw opened yip and the darkness
>tfw like memes but both of these require a ton of support from other legendaries to be fun to use

fuck why must everything be so expensive

>team 5 makes one mistake after releasing their best expansion
>lul smol indy company xD
cuck

I heard Kolento's control warrior uses Yip and is pretty cheap.

This big spell priest list is too good, I hate it
Should I give up and craft fucking... two primalfin champions

Have you never watched his stream?
He's constantly autistcally screeching like a 5 year old.
What's your problem with Kolento though? He's a cool chill guy.