/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

Begone aircraft edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTAx8r_090o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is your favorite vehicle from this update? Hard mode: you can't choose anything from the unreleased dripfeed

Deluxo, no question.

>all that space in the facility
>all those computers and server rooms that are just there to eat up space
>lmao sorry guys we could only find room for 7 vehicles haha
You can't defend this

>For years people post of their fond memories of modding wacky stuff into GTA games
>claim it's the most fun part of GTA
>fast forward to now
>R* adds the wacky stuff to the actual game
>WTF WE DONT WANT THIS
Gets the old cashews crunching doesn't it?

>mfw it was slow as balls
welp

Avenger is the best aircraft in the game

It's only okay when we do it, not when R* does it.

This is one of the first updates where I can't pick a clear favorite
>Deluxo is fun as fuck and as dangerously close to copyright infringement appearance wise as it can get
>Riata finally answered my dream of a 2 door off-road SUV
>rally Comet is great offroad and has solid mods

That I can agree on.
>mfw there's a company named "Cypher" in my session right now

On one hand I love all the new cool shit, radio station and everything that was added. On another hand I FUCKING HATE how this came out of nowhere and I spent a good sum of my money on aircraft.

Modded items don't require you to pay ridiculous amounts to play with.

Ocelot Pariah. Everything else is rubbish.

Seriously? Only seven fucking spots? What retardation.

wait, wait, wait..

we are androids? is that what someone said last thread?

Yes, and we were sent to fight the rogue androids and the AI that infected them or some shit.
It's fanfiction-tier garbage writing.

you can see the seam where they hacked in the new bits

the trailer came out when the last update's dripfeed ended; we knew when this would hit for months now

>Those Merryweather goons from teaser trailer that could tank multiple headshots and never flinched
>The SecuroServ employees from Headhunter
>mfw they had this all planned out

Welcome to Saints Row Online

first for I have the qtest girl in gtag

If you weren't a total retard, you knew this was coming the day the Lazer was released

what special powers do we have?

Yeah usually they don't do a fucking massive update that adds this much just randomly. With this much crazy shit.

>tfw have just wanted the armed vehicles out of my office garage for months and am just happy to have a more appropriate place to keep them
Still 7 is a total rip, but at least it's not like the bunker with lolzero

>dripfeed comes to an end and the bonus week just so happens to stretch into 2 weeks
>last 2 December updates have brought significant changes/expensive shit
>GEE BILLY I JUST DIDNT HAVE A CLUE A BIG UPDATE WAS COMING

>WE WUZ ANDROIDS
>can't even tank a full mag from a pistol without body armor
>has 10 seconds of air underwater
>dies when you jump from a 3 story building
>dies with a single hit from a baseball bat
have they thought this through?

>Super strength and stamina
>Rapid regeneration and even revival
>Matter manipulation

Man I guess I should just play this game all the time and always remember the updates from years ago to see into the future and predicate them adding the back to the future car.

>they've been lurking and know about the t100 jokes

except for the previous two with like 10 multi-million dollar aircraft, tanks, a batmobile, flying rocket bikes, underground bunkers...

Yeah and they didn't just add those two out of the blue.

any trihards in chat

neither was this, there was a trailer and an infodump right on time as predicted months ago, what more do you want?

Post characters

>All this talk of androids
You know, I think I would have preferred a Spinner over a DeLorean.

A trailer that came out only a couple days ago and sorry not all of us go on reddit all day to see "predication's" Cause you know people could totally predicate this shit.

Bruh nobody cares about the story, they just gotta have something happening in the background. Doesn't need to make sense

Why didn't they just have a bunker garage and a facility garage like they have office garages? wouldn't they sell more shark cards if people had more space to buy more overpriced vehicles? Why are they holding back on garages like this?

>my autistic mute who can sprint forever is a robot
>all those NPCs I magdumped and didnt kill are also robots

Faggot, a lot of people care about the story. Just because you're an underage autist who's obsessed with memecars it doesn't mean everyone doesn't care about the story like you.

the trailer came out a week before the update hit, and again everyone who gave a fuck knew at the start of gunrunning that the dripfeed would end around the first week of december and that's when the next update would be announced

stop complaining about being uninformed when the information is out there. there's nothing worse than someone who's willfully ignorant

Theres a difference between being ignorant and having a life.

Since it's now revealed we wuz androids, what's your android #?

I claim Android 7

Reminder that there are 1-2 devs that still remember the people who don't drive the latest armored rocket spewing meme machine. They even had the decency to make the machine guns optional on vehicles that can have them

Dibs on 9

>ron even says that "this is a computer simulation anyway"

I think they stopped giving a shit

Why do you faggots insist in spoiler the heist, its almost as bad as spoiling that Rey kills Luke

then shut the fuck up and stop complaining if you're so busy to care about the thing you're bitching about

Which dialogue specifically implied our GTAO characters are T-100s?

Who cares about Star Bores, though?

No they don't. It's why R* tossed the SP/MP story continuity into the trash because no one cares. People want to have fun with their friends online. Oh wait you wouldn't know about that because you are a lore autist who doesn't have friends to play with

It's the fourth wall my man. The game is virtual life, we anons behind the screen simulate/control our characters.

You have to admit it makes a lot of sense
>armed with a tank
>mooks still come after you wave after wave despite the outcome being obvious

Rockstar tossed SP because autistic shark-card buying whales like you keep infesting Online and paying tens of thousands of dollars over shitty meme cars. The majority of the playerbase care about the story, but you pretend they don't exist because it conflicts with your worldview.

Neck yourself, faggot.

>when you get illegible hatemail on your first orbital strike

Nigga should've just let me fly my jetpack in peace. It's too bad there's a long cooldown timer.

>Nobody is giving the spic replies or replying to his posts
lmao @ you, fatty

then our characters being androids isn't that out there.

I mean we're emotionless jewish androids. It's kind of always been there.

I wish it wasn't something taken straight out of an archer episode, but it is what it is.

Why did they badge a Cadillac Escala as a Bimmer?

>Adopt the wacky unrealistic plot of Saints Row
>Still has the clunky slow realistic gameplay from GTA
I wish Volition would stop being retarded and just make a proper sequel to Saints Row 2.

>indirectly giving him attention

>but you pretend they don't exist because it conflicts with your worldview
Bit lackin' in self-awareness aren't you padre?

If you want people to leave for good, maybe don't feed them attention. Thanks, though

When you're fighting the AI he says something along the lines of "my androids are superior to yours" to which Agent 14 responds "not better than these," referring to the players specifically

The new station sucks, that's the second time Rockstar added a new radio station post-launch with dindu music. Rockstar really knows their playerbase, I have to admit.

No love for Marvin or Frank? Harsh

still no proper tactical pants or undershirts

baka

There would be if it wasn't sandwiched between soundcloud mumblerap garbage

Thanks user.

>release Tula, Bombushka, and Hunter
>proceed to release Avenger that is all of those but better and cheaper.

What did Rockstar mean by this?

Quick reminder that Act 3 pays 1.2 million.
As a result, Pac Stan still pays better, considering you can get the 1.25 million out in its entirety and get the elite challenge done so everyone gets an extra 100k each to their cut.

The new content is shit.

But its fun

anyone else getting the long ass hull to cockpit avenger glitch that teleports you outside after a while
>doing act II final mission as pilot
>criminal mastermind run, haven't died/failed yet
>try switching to cockpit at the end, it takes up 2 minutes and teleports me to paleto bay shore
>friend in avenger cant fly and crashes it into water, failing mission
this also happens with my personal one

Fun in this game has never paid the bills, unfortunately.

>tfw looking forward to that Benefactor SUV
>everyone else seems to hate it
I just want a luxury SUV that's also intended to offroad

Happened to be twice in a row.

>being so salty you spend 750k just to kill someone

>Use avenger for Bunker shit
>constantly gets returned second you enter bunker

Great they give the most versatile vehicle for bunker shit, on the bright side at least it spawns fast.

>Want all my owned properties spread out evenly on the map
>facility near the lighthouse finally gives me one up in that corner
>location kinda sucks though
The view is nice at least, and it's not like I'll ever do the heist again after the first time

>on the bright side at least it spawns fast.
Can you call the new vehicles directly to you?
Or is it like the hangar vehicles where they spawn about a mile away and also take your PV away so you have to steal a car to get there.

robocop

You're a retard.

At least at the Route 68 bunker the Avenger spawns directly across the street from the bunker entrance.

Nonetheless the Avenger is probably the most useful vehicle rockstar has added for money grinding on par with the hydra imo.

It's like the MOC, you can spawn/despawn it all you want with no timer. It spawns as near as it can, so you probably are gonna have a short drive. Just call up a Sanchez off the CEO menu

What makes it so useful? It's doesn't have any solo weapons right?

bl-8

And Pakistan only takes an hour to complete. Doomsday Act III can take hours.

>not the CEO Buzzard

I have glitchbux that have survived countless purges. I wipe my ass with a million dollars in this game, at least now I get some humor when I do it.

>the absolute state of this poster

Is this game ded yet?

Well thats why I compared it to the hydra its honestly a hydra that you can brings friends with.

Plus while it doesn't have solo weapons it does have bombs and well if you're going against anything in the air there's also something you can get away with.
youtube.com/watch?v=rTAx8r_090o

What can it do that makes it so useful?

surprisingly not
i thought they'd stop supporting it around import/export but here we are

Its fast, its durable as hell, bombs, multiple gunning position. Its basically what the Bombushka was suppose to be.

I/E Special Vehicles
>have to be stored in a special vehicles garage
>can call them in as Special Vehicles
>summoned through "special vehicles" in the interaction menu
>can't buy them more than once

Gunrunning Vehicles
>weaponized vehicles are counted as personal vehicles
>can be stored in normal garages
>summoned as personal vehicles through the interaction menu or the mechanic
>can buy them more than once

Doomsday Heist Vehicles
>vehicles have to be stored in a facility
>no option to summon them through interaction menu, have to call the mechanic
>can't buy them more than once

Fix your inconsistency Rockstar.

Posted this one in the last thread, but it's the only one I have of my current guy

looks really good user, no homo

>Replying to the tripfag
Don't do that.

Meanwhile Bikers have ready access to every one of their bikes regardless of storage location, without limits and can return literally any personal/special vehicle and aircraft on a whim.