/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 12th of December:
902 – Battle of the Holme: Anglo-Saxon forces are defeated by Danish Vikings under Æthelwold (a son of Æthelred of Wessex) who is killed in battle.
1937 – Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking: The city of Nanjing, defended by the National Revolutionary Army under the command of General Tang Shengzhi, falls to the Japanese. This is followed by the Nanking Massacre, in which Japanese troops rape and slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians.
1938 – The Holocaust: The Neuengamme concentration camp opens in the Bergedorf district of Hamburg, Germany.
1949 – The Knesset votes to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
EU4 DD 12/12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1060110

CK2 DD 04/12
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058783

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2 - 12/10/2017
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5G5bD2Do-k
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/meiou-and-taxes.839/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Norse Memes

please buy XLM

What's that

holding some
>tfw bought in at 970

>I'm playing the earliest start date

crypto
i got in at 750 and 1000
i put in a sell order at 1050 and im going to bed

no don't do that man
this shit is going to moon soon
4000 by Q1 2018

Cryptomancer? Cryptojew?

And there's nothing you can do about it.

>MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY

youtube.com/watch?v=c5G5bD2Do-k

I can berate you for it.

Strawman

im a poorfag and i only have 2.3k of it. I really doubt that 2.3k will take me to lambo land and HODLing would be retarded. I plan to get back into once i have flipped and put enough money into it.

step aside plebs...

any crypto related grand strategy?
someone should add cryptocurrencies to nwo or something

grand strategy

Fuck off

You may be overestimating the effect of user's disdain.

*buys liquor at 37 pounds*

stay mad nocoiner

Not on you I ain't.

*accumulates steel*

Lads, what about bringing the real archive back?

Is somebody willing to do it?

*sells liquor at 28 pounds*

*daytrades*
*loses all money*

Stay poor when the crash happens lmao

>mad nocoiner repeats the same line for the 8492263rd time this decade

the influx of normies does scare me though. They do tend to be more panicy than autists.

honestly i hope it crashes back down to like 1k and we get a bear market for a year or so, so i can buy a lot

Where do you store the coins? Your machine?
I used to download pirated games so I am sceptical about going into online transactions.

It's always nice to see some dumb sod that knows shit about economy about to get fucked

Yeah, must be funny seeing Yourself on the mirror every day.

Yes you store them in the system32 folder.

Who the fuck thinks its funny seeing a mirror? What kind of shithole do you live in?

im a trader so i just store them on the website I use. I have so little to where im not concerned about losing them, and since im constantly buying and selling it makes no sense for me to hold them somewhere safe.

are you retartet mate
here's a little comic explaning the joke ;)
cheers

>Retartet
Great job potato

Seriously, how the fuck do you browse /gsg/ in Veeky Forums? I get to around 600 posts then faggots start shitting up the thread and my janitor, whether it be HPM or Rob, either refuses to moderate or does it for free as soon as the thread is shat up, resulting in a game over.
Of course, if I report the posts I get absolutely nothing done because it's a weak fucking janny who never wants to help me reclaim my general from the steam group.
What's the point of browsing a general if it only exists to be overrun with shitposters 600 posts into the thread? Is the only way to have a decent general to go to other chans?

This is Gjergj Kastrioti, also known as Skanderbeg, Lord of Albania. Say something nice to him.

>be king of england
>marry duchess of Burgundy of HRE
>our son inherits brugundy
>kill wife
>Son becomes HRE vassel
>reload
>land son in england
>repeat killing wife
>son is still HRE vassel
Other then killing my wife and my son, any other way to keep the son as a vassel of mine instead of HRE?

Nah. Filter, ignore, keep on-topic.
Has been that way for years and will be that way for years.

he was greek

Yes.
You die, your son gets the kingdom and Burgundy is now part of it.
You will not get Burgundy into the kingdom of England the way you're trying, because that'd make zero sense.
You have to unite by unifying it in one person.

I gave up on that way of thinking months ago. Just treat everything you see on gsg as a joke and don't take anything seriously.

Who here /perky/?

What happened to the CK2 music mod that used to be in the OP?

>format both my ssd and hdd
>install windows 10
>run a comprehensive malware scan by multiple security softwares
>use a pre-boot spyware scanner
>finally confident that my pc is virus free
>discover that viruses can be installed on keyboards and mice
MOMMY PLEASE SAVE ME THE HACKERS ARE OUT TO GET ME?!?!

you might be a paranoid schizophrenic

>>install windows 10
See that's where you went wrong kiddo

WICKEDNESS MUST BE STAMPED OUT.

>currency mechanics

I'd honestly really enjoy a game that modeled currency liquidity among countries and other complicated shit like that so that I could eject my own economy into the shitter and watch as most of the world domino collapses on my popped market bubble popped their market bubbles. It really is a crying shame that post-vic2 games don't have improved economic simulations, or at least the same type, so we don't get the goy4 economic kindergartner meme of civfacs and milfacs with endless growth and no economic problems with supporting a thousand fucking divisions

I know you can get current version of M&T working if you downgrade your EU4 but is there any official announcement when they're going to release next version that makes the mod compatible with 1.23 and hopefully includes fixes and maybe even some new stuff?

I hate them too but I needed those extra security updates

>EUIV
>Want to play an Irish minor so I can colonize America and eventually play as an Irish USA
>But you can't ally anyone outside the British Isles
>England will always isolate you by diplo-vassalizing your allies
>England will always annex you in a single war before you can even get explorers
Some of you are good people, don't go to the pub tomorrow

Where's HPM?

Probably here forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/meiou-and-taxes.839/

yeehaw

>You must be logged in to do that.

Travelling

I'm posting an SS-20 Saber in honour of the defunct East vs West until we get a good Cold War game.

Reported for pedophilia

Wasn't he releasing the update yesterday?

>SS-20

yeehaw

branco e baseado

niggermod you here?

>45 minutes since last post
>page 9

uhh.. blogpost your board bookmarks

He made a post saying he wasn't happy with everything
and couldn't release, said he was going to try and do it today.

Two down

fucking newfags

damn a lot of those are me

shitposters beware

and CIVILIZED

best site to download anime??

This so much

reminder to not spoonfeed newfags

anyone got the HFM link?

ALEX GRANDI IS NOT A BAN EVADER!

That's it you faggots, I'm done with you autistic shitposters.

I'm officially submitting my application to join grandifa and I promise I will fight to keep /gsg/ shitposter free until the end of times.

anime.com

Im gomna fucking lose it
Everything is riddled with keyloggers
Viruses can install themselves on hardware. There are viruses that are almost completely invisible to even the best antimalware programs. Reinstalling windows or wiping your hdd might not necessarily save you.
Even then viruses can still install themselves on firmware. Mouse? Keyboard? Router? Mobo? It's hard, but all of them can be permanently compromised.

Still optimistic? What about hackers?
Is your router outdated? Does it have a complex password and security? Can it resist packet injection? Is one of the networking devices even slightly damaged? Do you really believe that your data will never get intercepted?

STILL OPTIMISTIC?
What if your sister downloads justin_bieber.mp3.exe (from the same shared network)? What if your mother clicks the "remove viruses" ad popup while you are away at school? What if a worm finds itself on your network and infect every single wifi device connected there?
Can you really sleep at night or mindlessly play games being aware of all these potential dangers?

Just get Plug and Play ID VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_07

ah yes

Quite frankly
Plug and Play ID VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_07
is not a worthy investment comsiderinh that
Plug and Play ID VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_09
exists. It has been a far greater success, recieves more updates and combines both safety and performance, all while not being too expensive.
Plug and Play ID VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_07
while cheaper, isn't necessarily a worthy investment. It uses the same technology as
Plug and Play ID VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_05
and doesn't significantly outperform it. it's only slightly better, might not be of much use to the average user and too expensive for its' features.
Thus I believe that he should just save money to get
Plug and Play ID VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_09

ahh

What about Plug and Play ID VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_08?

Wish the janitors could do their jobs for once.

Does this really make me a schizophrenic?

this but unironically

No, you self-diagnosing faggot, it makes you into an anxious 14yo.

wich posts are you referring to?

Probably to yours.

it's natural to have fear but this is a bit extreme
it's true that this can happen but the chances are low, and there's nothing that you can currently do to fix it

yeah i know that's defeatist but you have two options other than useless paranoia: find a way around it all, or take your chances.

what's the best anime download site guys?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

reddit