pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513138878190.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>first and favorite 5* unit I ever got has shit IVs
>managed to pull another copy of her with perfect IVs
>want to merge first copy to new one right away
>realize that if I do this, my first copy will essentially be gone forever and won't be first in "sort by obtained" anymore
W-what would you do, /feg/?

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

Poor guy doesn't have a Magvel green that works with his team.

Rate my lord

his support is Tana

I want to put my lute inbetween Lute's lutes.

0ppai~~

>had to grind 500 SP
>had to waste 200 DD
>had to waste 5 stamina potions
>all to get that one orb
well, what now? I am bored and there is nothing to do

That's my daughter

Tina is the cutest girl on this whole world. Please praise her existence.

His sisterfucker is pretty choice though

I love guidance, its so bad.

>Magvel green
Did somebody call?

OBORO!

I will brave colorless hell for her

Tomorrow is the final day

This is absurd. He destroys everything on counter.

I think I missed the Geosphere, is there any way I can hack it in? I want the true ending. Playing on DS, by the way.

>lancebreaker
>not using windsweep for double without retaliation memes

Another thread passes and I'm still in love with Genny.

Not because she's the first 5* I rolled.
Not because she's a healer.
But because she's just so fucking cheery and cute and not only do I want to protect her but I also want to fuck her tenderly in the missionary position while holding her hands.

>have to go through colorless hell for Noire
>might have to do so for Tharja
>will have to go through whatever color hell for Morgan
It'll all be worth it.

>log in
>nothing to do

Bros?

it's... over...

>Decide to look at Ryo's no FE art
Oh my fuck we can not let Ryo do Kaze PLEASE ISIS let lack handle Kaze's art to round out the ninja trio.

Go play fgo. I did and became a mother.

What enhancement/B skill does this nerd need? His desperation was from his gronnblade build

big tits
also ded game

Where the fuck did Tiki's little dragon come from? Why doesn't it ever come up anymore?

>Tharja will never shrink you down and crush you under her foot for trying to stop her from getting close to Robin

ded

>Go play fgo

No thanks, I don't play trash.

Kill him on defense.

QR because of your spd bane

Hell yeah, I did that too

I wasn't sure about giving up Ignis nukes but he wipes everyone out anyway

sag a best

Currently playing Echoes, just finished the battle where you recruit this girl.
Is she a good mage? Her brother is kind of annoying and I want to replace him.

Vantage might not be bad, Wrath if you can spare it is basically always good, and you could throw down G Tomebreaker or Axebreaker for bonus effectiveness and check.

Guidance fodder coming up tomorrow.

I want Genny to call me daddy. I'll spank her when she misbehaves, which'd be... never? Maybe she'd start acting bratty just to be spanked.
Food for thought.

Lancebreaker is for Effie

Good night /feg/

Good riddance.

>implying she's not gonna be another red

Her growths and spell list are crazy, use Delthea. She'll require a bit of grinding/EXP funneling, but it's worth the pay off.

Double SP when holy fuck this is torture

How does a dragon's color get decided? It definitely isn't their breath since Nowi and A!Tiki has the same one.

>people in this degenerate general actually lewd the pure cinnamon bun that is Jenny

>Will never be able to use the whole family in the arena outside of the few short weeks right after Noire/Morgan gets released.
Feels bad man

>not using staff valor
lol@u

Super attack chicken

>19 Res

Do chain book 2 normal and SP grind
I sure hope you didn't finish it

Should i even be concerned about NN?

ez pz

Someone post Genny feet with orb

yes

pls protect your gennys

Truly the lowest of the low.
Jenny is for protecting only.

Cool, I don't mind grinding.
Thanks for the answer m8

I just don't want to derail. It wont be repealed right?

>keep throwing orbs at reds in hope for :3
>get her after 4% pity rate
>shit IVs
This game really fucks with your emotions and I hate it so fucking much. What am I supposed to do with her?

I'm just going mostly by their color scheme.
Both Tiki's have mostly red/pink clothes, and she's red.
Fae has/is mostly yellow with greenish blue highlights on her wings, and she's green which is pretty close to yellow.
Nowi's outfit is mostly purple, and she's blue. (although she honestly could have gone anyway, her color scheme is everywhere)
Corn's outfit is mostly black and white. But she's got the blue cape, and she's blue.
Ninian is mostly blue, and she's blue.

Any solo or team projects you guys are working on?

Send her back home.

>actually using the sheep
Better off using Elise or Priscilla desu

The more pure something is, the satisfyingly it is to corrupt.

Time for a Vulnerary

I mean functionally that's a neutral IV, just go with it.

Even Lucius is kinda better than Genny now, she's just too fucking slow.

Never mind, I found a code that lets me buy anything from the Armory. I have four Spheres now, on my way to getting the fifth from Hardin.

I don't have these units nigga. I also fucking hate Elise.

You know, in retrospect Fates wasn't all that bad. Sure the story was subpar and the characters were badly developed, but it didn't completely shit on all past FE lore simply because it's standalone, the only exception being anything involving the three stooges or outrealms.
So it's shittiness was confined and the game was entertaining enough. Not like what's happened to Star Wars with TLJ. They shit on all the characters from the OT and now the new movie is basically a Twilight level romance complete with a force mind connection that allows Kylo and Rey to connect their feelings and thoughts while galaxies away from each other. There's even a shirtless scene where Rey is completely speechless and is too busy watching to speak, it's like I'm watching fucking anime.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513138878190.webm
>Because of what I saw,
>I know when the moment comes, you'll be the one to turn.
>You'll stand with me.
>Do you wanna know the truth about your parents?
>Or have you always known?
>And you've just hidden it away.
>You know the truth.
>Say it.
>Say it.
>They were nobody.
>They were filthy junk traders
>who sold you off for drinking money.
*SOBS*
>They're dead in a paupers' grave in the Jakku desert.
>You have no place in this story.
>You come from nothing.
>You're nothing.
>But not to me.
>Join me.
>Please.
And Rey fantasizes about taming Kylo ro the good side while Kylo wants her to be his wife as the evil ruler of the universe.
I'm glad FE doesn't have any shoehorned romance, I can only imagine how badly it would be written. Stuff like Celica/Alm is passable because it's barely a romance, but imagine if they went full YA lit. Fuck, Star Wars is dead. I hope FE Switch is good.

You what?

>hating best royal
Oh so your the fag who sent her home. Your loss.

post xmas fanart

>King Caineghis is easily 6'5
What a big guy.

This is my sheep. There are many like her, but this one is mine.

So they can change their colors simply by a change of clothes? So Myrrh would be green too?
>tfw the only green dragon is the one without green hair

>only 4% pity rate
>complaining when you actually pulled her and she's not -atk or -spd
I hate people like you

>I also fucking hate Elise

A man of taste, Xander did us a favour for killing that annoying brat.

Autism

I'm working on a team with Solel, Blucina and Fae, but I don't know who the last unit should be

wh-what about clarine

I will be shocked if this FCC doesn't vote to repeal it, but there is the possibility that Congress can pass legislation to address it. There's bipartisan support for it, even if it might not happen till 2018. As always, gotta call your reps.

Fire Emblem.

No, I've never actually rolled her, and if I did roll her I'd still use her. The only unit that I'd kick out of my barracks on sight is Takumi.

You heard me

+Spd -Res or +HP -Atk for Ephraim?

It's the +Spd one, right? Do I make a meme windsweep build?

Serves her right, I don't know what the fuck crack they were smoking when they didn't give Wrathful Staff to Lucius as part of his base kit.

>taking handwritten notes for marine bio final tomorrow
>thoughts stray to FEH for a second
>accidentally write "dead game" instead of "deep ocean"

I'm still fucking pissed Rey won in her battle against Kylo Ren.
Luke training to defeat Vader (and he never technically did) was a big thing in the original trilogy, and yet here she comes not knowing how to use a lightsaber or the force and defeats (with no training) a man who is not only a trained professional (and high ranking commander) but a man who also idolizes Vader.

Completely ruined the film for me.

>soleil's def and res basically flipped at +res/-def
Literally switched from anti-melee to anti-mage oriented, especially since she won't be retaliated upon initiation

I'm fucking sick and tired of seeing this stupid fucking slut.

autism. kill yourself. and dont use /ourslut/ for your autism

+spd definitely. Memesweep it up

>SPD 24

Don't talk that way about my niece.

>Haha, why don't you run [Zanbato, Close Counter, Distant Counter, Red Owl Tome, and other rare Five star exclusive skills], don't you know it's more optimal than your [easily accessible F2P skills from 3-4 star units]? Your units will never be optimal or good.
>Why don't you run [Five star exclusive unit who only appeared on seasonal banner or only appeared on banners that they share color with other units]
Oh I would love to you piece of shit.

Yes, since that keeps his Atk/Def in tact, but he needs a lot of support for Windmemes to work

>marine bio
How does it feel knowing that you'll be getting a worthless degree someday?

Those are glacies fodders

Her defense is irrelevant precisely since she'll never take any melee damage. Meamwhile her res might be useful if she needs to tank a hit.