>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Protection Warrior

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Resto Shaman
>3rd: Mistweaver

/wowg/ is a NO ELF ZONE

Support my campaign for a better /wowg/ and a better tomorrow!

@ argent dawn eu alliance
wowg meme guild /w anyone online for an invite

OKAY

OOOOKAY

DEMON HUNTER

VERSUS

WARRIOR

WHICH IS MORE FUN AS PVE DPS

and which one is more gear/legendary dependent?

Demon Hunter is an Elf class, therefore warrior is your winner by default. Thank you and have a nice day.

Go Warrior. Demon Hunters are obsolete in BFA

>you can just fly to the end now

thank god

Alright bear with me, say Im workin ok getting all alts to 110, some via invasions some by playing them a bit to learn new specs Ive never touched.

On my main im doing argus, how much of the 880 boa gear can I expect to get? Can/should I target it?

Is it worth doing argus on the alts? Assume so sincr I want to unlock all mage tower things but havent looked into that much.

Now...as I pick up gear how do I know what to keep? With the variable stat rolls and 36 specs how do you altaholics keep track of it all?

Anything else I should be doing to make this happen apart from buying gold and ahing a ton of boe gear my server doesnt have?

low energy guild

So with the goings on in Stormheim along with the new PTR quests, it looks like the Alliance are definitively the ones to start the war this time. How do you guys feel about this? Last time in Cataclysm they left it deliberately vague because of Twilight shenanigans.

I wonder how they make them work after Legion. I guess it'll be fine with the new personal loot system for glaives and what not.

Pick a side you faggots

>On my main im doing argus, how much of the 880 boa gear can I expect to get? Can/should I target it?
can't target it, it's a random drop from chests/"rares", but they're not rare at all if that's what you are asking
>Is it worth doing argus on the alts? Assume so sincr I want to unlock all mage tower things but havent looked into that much.
if you want to do mage tower you'll need at least two legendaries and argunite gear so yeah it is, but it's long and annoying, although it also gives 950 follower missions access which will net you a ton of gold if you have many alts
>Now...as I pick up gear how do I know what to keep? With the variable stat rolls and 36 specs how do you altaholics keep track of it all?
download simcraft and pawn, do a scaling sim on each character/spec, done

mommy with big breasts!!!

>Can't equip 2x 940 items because 900 set items are 150k more dps
Thank god this shit is getting removed in BfA

>acquiring an infinite source of Val'kyr is the only thing that will assuredly stop Sylvanas from trying to replenish the numbers of the Forsaken by attacking the living
>better make sure that she never gains control over the Val'kyr

Dog brains, everyone.

Why am I so bad at shadow priest? it seems simple but I just can't be good at it

>best girl hasn't been posted yet
baka desu

why did I laugh

>mommy
she's 20 something.

What is the most American race in WoW?

I wish genn was my dad he's cool

probably thirty at this point, at least

>alliance

YEAH FUCK HIM UP

>t. retard

she spent literally all of Cata attacking human settlements in order to raise them as forsaken with her val'kyr, with the lantern she would have an infinite source of val'kyr (since most of them died during WotlK and Cata) and could conquer all of EK
Greymane should be honored

Because manlets are funny.

literal non character

So basically hoard a ton of gear then sim and update my set? Pardon my noobness but will the stat weights remain the same throughout the gearing process? Im only 840ish so should I just follow a simple stat priority up to a certain point and then sim? Im basically assuming my current gear is worthless.

yeah he is

She was making a meat shield for herself because the number of her Val'kyr was limited. With unlimited Val'kyr she doesn't need a meat shield.
>tfw when talking to single digit IQ

I just want to bonus roll for the cloak to complete my 4pc but trying to pug heroic high command is hell.

>people accidentally or stupidly clicking fel shields and using them up before the fusillade even hits
>people in charge of pods not doing their job properly
>people in charge of pods dying together with their backups because they stood in front of boss and didn't notice they were getting swiped repeatedly
>can't jump in because you have your spot in the rotation for the next pod
>try to say in chat for someone else to jump in but they don't notice or have no idea what to do
>revolving door of people entering so you have to constantly explain the pod mechanics to the new pod guy
>get to the point where mines automatically start exploding because the 2nd guy in charge of mine clearing doesn't know how to do it optimally

I don't even blame people for asking Antorus AOTC in the 1st week anymore.

She was 23 in warcraft 3.

Goblins, no contest.

She's nearly 60 then

Yeah she really shielded herself by attacking everyone
Can't wait to see how she protects herself by burning teldrassil
between wc3 and legion theres been ~13 years

Warcraft 3 was like 8 years ago.

>warcraft 3 was 57 years ago

I pick the Ebon Blade desu
make Sylvanas enslaved again

what happens when bolvar decides to bomb the world with the scourge again

he'll win

>new qiraji mounts aren't permanent
That's it, christmas is cancelled.

>Heroic command
>"Can you please enter fucking pod?"
>LFR command
>People arguing who get to do the pods
>People leaping and blinking or leaving their pod early to guarantee themselves spot in next pod
>Still everyone does their job perfectly, boss is always at max debuff stacks, adds are debuffed, shields are placed perfectly under both 2nd and 3rd pod, mines are always cleared in 3rd pod
Literally what the fuck is going on?

Arthas comes back from the dead and stops him since it turns out he actually dindu nuffin and was a good boy in the new Return of the Lich King expansion.

>tfw you only play this game on a trial account to be a lewd fuck in goldshire inn
today I made four people bust their nuts to me

This is cute

>install mods
>visit goldshire
It's like a horsecock paradise

>tfw too intelligent for mythic raiding

not really
>Events of Warcraft vanilla, Year 25
>The Burning Crusade, year 26
>War against the Lich King Arthas, year 27
>The cataclysm, year 28-29
>Mists of Pandaria, year 30
>Warlords, Year 31
>Legion and BfA prelude, year 32

8 Years, Anduin was 11 years old when he became he King in vanilla, he's 19 now in BfA
Jaina was 23 when warcraft 3 started it, Arthas and Thrall were 24, Uther was in his mid 60's
>ftp.blizzard.com/pub/misc/Warcraft III Manual.pdf

The debuff that prevents people from re-entering the pod prevents the 1-3 people with a brain in the group to do the pods the whole time. Now you need 6 (SIX) people and 3 back-ups who have a functional brain to do the pods.

didnt 10 years pass inbetween woltk and cata?

tfw legion tries so hard to invade so many times in such a short time span and fails every time

why are they a threat again?

lol no

cata was a 5 year skip
source: Gryan Stoutmantle in westfall says it's been 5 years since northrend campaign

We're just super special man. With members wielding enough power to either kill all life or destroy worlds. It's like invading a world full of mary sues led by Purple Jesus. They didn't stand a chance.

desu who cares, even if you get data the devs will change it later. Like fucking onyxia

I hate wow lore its so bad

Rate this mog

Retconned and its been a while

Really made me think

First player to achieve 3000+ rating, glad every season except 10 when he didnt play, 7 times rank one on rogue, and glad on warr multiple seasons. S12 there wasn't any rogue in the world that got glad except for him that got rank one, he is not overrated.

F

>red blue and green
MAKE UP YOUR MIND/10

BROS!, why is horde so cringe

>competitive wow pvp
lol

>alliance r stoopid kids!!
I cringe every time I realize it's a grown man acting like this.

alliance is cringe bro

they said anduin is 17 in legion
In vanilla he was 5
If there wasn't a ~5 year time skip in cata then the timeline doesn't make sense

ENOUGH

>is
Not as cringy as your english, yurofag.

Anduin was 10 in vanilla, even the Comics confirms that

you're*. grammer nazi alliance fag are cringe, point proven.

I can't decide between Warrior and DK

Both have 2 DPS specs, both are plate, but only one has a large choice of races

Which one is more fun and less gear dependent?

Shut you're mouth third world r*tard

>see Hallvalor in Nagrand
>suddenly: valhalla
>suddenly: Halls of Valor

I'm retarded

Heres the most recent timeline

phillipines is first world idiot

Seems like the nightborne player models are making slow progress. In the PTR, some of the nightborne NPC's using the player models now have brighter glowing eyes + glowing tattoos.

Might be a graphics issue but I doubt it.

>be Frost Mage main
>have all my leggos and then some for other specs
>all my stats are perfectly optimized for highest dps
>Frost Mage becomes the new FotM spec
>can easily tell by seeing the slew of Frost mages in Dalaran
>inspect all of them
>missing gems
>haste enchants
>poop legendaries
>and the worst of it, bad or NO transmog on all of them

Funny watching all the bandwagon hoppers come to Frost Mage and fail spectacularly

>pinoys wek up
>trannyposting

death knights are lumbering retards because
>class fantasy
you're going to get dumpstered as a warrior anyway, might as well have charge and heroic leap while doing it

Movement, idle, walking animations, combat animations are still REALLY bad, worse than male nightelf

at the start of the expac it was fire, im just happy it hasnt hit arcane yet
hows frost now? all i hear is memeing that its just spamming ice lance

small indie company
imgur.com/a/QoGVF

>casts frostbolt
>casts frostbolt
>casts frostbolt
what's the point

>be frost mage main
stopped reading honestly

>when you like to think that you make an effort at the game, but still can't beat the magetower at 947

At what point do you throw in the towel

>you're going to get dumpstered as a warrior anyway
the fuck do you mean

>>be Frost Mage main
stopped reading there

its what said, 8 years, Jaina and Thrall are on their mid 30's, Anduin is 18/19

i guess you're a pve nigger but anyway have fun getting those leggos you'll need them

i read a post on reddit about a guy who literally had brains leaking out his head completing mage tower. sucks to suck.

Post and rate mogs