RELIGION AINT REAL

RELIGION AINT REAL

Yes it is
religion - n
>the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
>a particular system of faith and worship
>a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

Middle English (originally in the sense ‘life under monastic vows’): from Old French, or from Latin religio(n-) ‘obligation, bond, reverence,’ perhaps based on Latin religare ‘to bind.’

To bind is to tie (up), fasten (together), hold together, secure, make fast, attach;

To yoke is to fasten, attach, join

Yoga means 'union' or 'connection'. In Sanskrit, the word 'yoga' is used to signify any form of connection. Yoga is both a state of connection - this comes from the word "yuj" to attach, to unite.

*tips fedora*

The fedora meme is all you have because you have no argument to prove you're religious beliefs as real.

Source: I used to be religious. I know the fear and insecurity you feel when presented with even a joke post that your god doesn't exist. You think with your emotions, and are easily triggered.

user, I'm going to level with you.

It's all real, every bit of it. All the apparitions, all the healings, all the bloody Eucharists and prophetic dreams. The ban on Ouija boards is real, and for good reason. The intercession of the saints is real. Purgatory is real.

It's all real. The weeping statues, the icons that leak oil, the power of the popes to make rainbows and heal tumors--it's true. Beyond your wildest dreams, it's true.

Repent, and believe in the Gospel. You really ought to.

When are we gonna make religion illegal?

Rome is a false satanic church with a false gospel

And yet, you cant disprove religion

Just because he doesn't obviously interfere doesn't mean he doesn't care.

*I* agree with you OP

Which religion? There are thousands.

k

There is only one God

proof?

Read the KJV

Actually there are two, Ahura Mazda and Ahriman who are in constant conflict. Do you even Avesta bro?

You're an atheist toward every god you don't believe in. Can't you see the same logic you apply to the religions you consider nonsense is what atheists do to your god as well?

Religion themselves are real. It's the things religions recognize as real that aren't real.

>Zoroastrianism isn't monotheistic

Absolute blasphemy.

Parsee shill please leave

Isn't everything (even the other guy) just part of Ahura Mazda or some shit though?

Prove it.

What if I believe that all supernatural events are real, but that their causes can be mistaken?

I'm shitposting as a Zurvanist

Yeah, their causes are mistaken as supernatural.