How much eth should I acquire

Currently holding 1.5 ETH (0.5 more hitting my wallet on Wednesday) I'm using coinbase, and have no other cryptos or wallets. Any advice for me? I plan to continue buying .5 every week. I am a wage cuck now, when do I get rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/5w2dazg
youtube.com/watch?v=C1l0rcj-Fok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're struggling with money, buy some lower volume coins like POSW or MILO or PIVX.

I have 300 ETH from when they were $25. Maybe sell those other coins for profit THEN buy some ETH.

How much would you spend weekly on cheap lotto tickets

>when do I get rich?
today

my life savings cuz it's about to moon

See you at moon, don't forget to pack some bags full of indian hair to sell as insulation up there

strawpoll.com/5w2dazg

You won't be rich with 2 ETH but just hang onto it for a little while and treat yourself to a sweet gaming PC in a few months, with all the bells and whistles.

bro your trendline is wrong that graph u are using has removed important aths at $57 my prediction lines show this Friday to be the convergence

>your trendline is wrong
>yfw

I'm actually good with money for a poorfag. I made a little money with bitcoin, but I used bitcoin to buy goods online. I want to be rich though. Never purchase lotto tickets. I couldn't buy eth for such a long time because I live in KEKED NY STATE.

well its more of the angle of the top line is too steep, but i still think it might be over the top line on my model as well,

But you would buy lotto tickets if they were a fraction of the price, that's what this is, CHEAP tickets.

*Cucked
Also, living in NY, how much will I get raped in taxes after my sweet gains?

I have 105 eth, someone tell me I'll be rich.

Coinbase doesn't do shitcoins but I'm interested in them because some seem to actually turn profits. How do shitcoins work and what's the best way to squire shitcoins

Shitcoins are dangerous, the entire thing is a scam. Pump up hype by shilling massively on the internet, n00bs buy into the hype and buy in, then get dumped and left with worthless shit that nobody wants.

send your bitcoin or eth from coinbase to an exchange like yobit or polyniex then sell them for alt coins.

Then send the profits back to your coinbase account and sell directly to your bank account. Or hold, whatever.

So buy more. As much as I can. Because there's gotta be a win in there somewhere, right? That's the scratch off buyers motto and if this is like scratch offs... eventually I will become a big winner? Hope so, I'm tired of being a loser.

Seems like too much jumping around

Just buy ETH then. It's definitely a reliable long-term crypto. LTC might make it's way to Coinbase soon as well.

Is ETH really going to change the world or no?

Probably.

change the world is a bit much

eth will be used on the backend to improve some services
there's a potential for eth to allow new services and business models to be created

youtube.com/watch?v=C1l0rcj-Fok
could be interesting for some pay as you go stuff like renting a car

You'll be driving a VR lambo