strawpoll.me/14612649
strawpoll.me/14612672
strawpoll.me/14612697
youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
youtu.be/B9hDq7V4lS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LfEVcZ3anG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COME FORTH, SHENRON!

Hyped af for Max's reaction video to goku black.

Play fighting games

sakura really stinks desu

mad dooberz edition

Remember not to reply to the crazed anti-doobz fag

Otherwise he might use a comeback mechanic on you

Ignore what people are saying, play your favorite game

Shenron can be disabled, dumb fucks.

>dude research
>bro just research
>you're going waste a whole sixty dollars if you don't research
Shut the fuck up. You don't play fighting games. You don't. You know you don't. I know you don't. That's fine, just stop acting like you do.

I do!!

>all those galaxies and shit
>only around 30 planets with intelligent life
>multiple universes have namekians and those teleporting dudes

All the games you clearly don't play lmao

The last thread was shit. Post pictures of your favorite characters

It's too late, the balls are inert.

It's not hard.

X-Factor = Both players can use it. Victory involves skill because you have to use X-Factor better than the other player.

Shenron wishes = Only one player gets it. Victory involves luck because you aren't guaranteed a wish.

Is that easy enough for you to understand?

Not gonna do it.

So what

>Palmeiras de Goiás

Why would you post your address on the internet like that?

Thank God I only have to wait through 2 characters to play her

Come here so we can fuck
you can call me astolfo

Prove it.

excellent taste

Except if you play fantasy strike lmao.

what if you get a wish better than the other player

wow didn't think of that

Likable young blood players:
Teemo
Toffee
Kichipamu
Daikoku
Moke

Unlikable young blood players:
Punk
Mena

I'm pretty sure the same guy was using the whole arbitrary and luck arguments before in a /v/ thread

Guy must be going around shitposting everywhere. Pretty sad

>smash balls are balanced, just be better at hitting the ball!

this

But how does that make x factor NOT a comeback mechanic?

Is her jacket open or closed?

Tfw no 6H
Tfw dumbest design in GG but most fun character
Tfw no one has matchup exp against him

>Beerus
I'm gonna Hakai some fools. Please let him have his theme from DBS

w-who are you talking to user? are you okay?...

isn't that literally random when it appears?

shenron is not random at all. He appears when the requirements are met and we don't know exactly what they are yet

>Unlikable young blood players:
>Punk
Nah, Punk's alright.

Open
We're just looking at her from below

punk is the most likable though

based niggerguy just like max dood

>there's no possible way more than one person could be against casual mechanics!
Good job outting yourself as a /v/fag, though.

Because your definition of a comeback is literally "doesn't lose a little bit longer" and is fucking retarded. If it was a real comeback you wouldn't get your shit kicked in once the better player's X-Factor activated.

strawpoll.me/14612649
strawpoll.me/14612672
strawpoll.me/14612697

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

Who are you talking about?

redpill me on x-kira

why does this have 1.6m views

universes 6 and 7 are twinned so they both have very similar planets and lifeforms

there is no excuse for the yardrat in universe 2 though

youtu.be/B9hDq7V4lS8

Hey hey hey!

If MvC3 were a game where you can't lose off one touch, X-factor might not be a comeback mechanic.

Actually, no, it still would be, as long as it gives you more of a chance to win. It just wouldn't be as strong as it is.

hey retard it's called a comeback mechanic because you unlock it or it gets more potent the more life you lose

And you don't think certain characters might be better at those requirements than others? You don't think the positions and status of the players when the dragon balls are done being gathered will matter just as much as the positions and status of the smash ball and players?

You don't think it's wrong that a player can lose the whole match but still get a wish because the better player used lots of combos and gathered Dragon Balls, which are shared?

Is it common for Americans to say nigger when they're with friends and not being filmed? so many streamers just seem to let it slip out

What do you think about DBFZ, broski?

You underestimate the power of DBfags

looks great visually, gameplay was a little lacking in the two builds i played but holding out judgement until release

It doesn't give you more of a chance to win if the other player can use it too. You have the same chances to win because you can both use X-Factor.

Shenron wishes only go to one of two players, so it DOES give you more of a chance to win.

All this if's and maybes. This is why I say wait until the game comes out. I never said run to the store and buy it on launch. You love research so much so you should know other people will take the plunge for you and you can just look at the shit online and see if you like it. Makes no sense to be this negative while you have no fucking clue.
>smash ball
Nigga...

It's a Hajime no Ippo reference though.

How is Shenron a comeback mechanic when the winning player is more likely to get it

Any other EU struggling to recover from Capcom Cup?

Who's ready for the civil war at events where street fighter players come up to DBZ players and say "DRAGONBALL IS FOR KIDS" smashing their sticks like a bunch of children and the police can't do anything about it because james chen and ultradavid paid them 90 grand to sit there and do nothing for the event.

Chun, Kum, Nina desu.

Anybody up for an EU lobby?

Who the fuck voted May???

>All this if's and maybes.
It's not ifs and maybes. It's a stacked mechanic. Just because we don't know how it's activated doesn't mean we don't already know it won't be balanced.

>You love research so much
What the fuck are you talking about?

>Makes no sense to be this negative while you have no fucking clue.
It makes perfect sense. This is not a mechanic you'll find in any other competitive fighter, period.

>smash ball
>Nigga...
What about it? Did you read the reply chain?

max are you here?

Chun Li, Elphelt, Josie master race

DBFZ is gonna be the new smash

Both players can be in last place in Mario Kart, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have a comeback mechanic. In the case of a fighting game, if the comeback mechanic gives you enough of an advantage, then it can put you ahead when you were behind even if you don't win with it outright.

some people say it a lot with friends and some people are uptight libtards and get really triggered if they hear it

Look at the comments

>Jive
>Only one brown girl, but she is incredibly sexy

>Goober
>Only one brown girl, but she is incredibly sexy

>Kekken
>Multiple brown girls, they all suck

Remember kids, quality over quantity

capcucks will be forever mad

Stop with the fucking semantics nobody gives a fuck about the definition but you, this is about Shenron wishes and why X-Factor isn't a valid comparison.

>might be better
not random

> the positions and status of the players
You are complaining that people will take action based on positioning and resources, that would also make meter gain random by your logic.

> will matter just as much as the positions and status of the smash ball
No. That changes your next move entirely to chase after it. Shenron being available changes what you do when you get a hit but him not being present doesn't change if you want to hit or not. At most it may make some players wish to go in harder but that is not the same as running after a new object and something you could get a read on to bait and punish.

> because the better player used lots of combos and gathered Dragon Balls
So he was winning, didn't need them but didn't think ahead? How is that random?

It's better than same fagging 4 times

Is the season 2 pass worth picking up if I already have Akuma and Zeku? Of the three I don’t have I think the only one I’d have interest in is Ed

>just because we don't know how it's activated doesn't mean
That means EVERYTHING. How could you properly assess whether or not a mechanic will be unbalanced when you don't even know what the requirements are for activating the shit?
>you won't find in any other
That doesn't matter. By that logic no game should ever deviate from what's known to be the "competitive" set of mechanics.

I'm more interested in who voted Juri. I loved her in SF4 but she looks awful in SF5.

I don't think you get refunds so no

>Mena had 200 HP left and Tokido got full CA on deck

>Tokido could just spam fireball over and over again where the outcome will always be him CAing Mena
>If Mena did EX dolphin dive to go over fireball, Tokido could just cancel into CA
>If Mena did turn-around headbutt, Tokido could just cancel into CA
>If Mena kept blocking, Tokido could just keep on spamming until he's on magic pixel and chip kill him with CA

BUT NO, YOU JUST HAD TO TRY TO BAIT OUT CRUSH COUNTER WITH HEAVY PUNCH WHICH MENA COUNTERED WITH TURN AROUND HEADBUTT AND EVERYTHING WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE

GODDAMN IT TOKIDO.

The only ones who are mad are people who were looking forward to DBFZ.

They're all either let down that it's been revealed to be a casual game, or in denial and shitposting about it. Either way it's going to be garbage and I'm back to waiting for a real DBZ fighter and not one full of auto combos and stupid fucking wish menus breaking up the combat.

Wait for price drop next year with AE

SUBARASHI NINGEN

Not really, unless you also want the costumes. Just work on that FM and you should be good to go.

It does seem hard to judge right now. On the one hand it is very clearly people aren't even exploring half the capabilities, like I have seen barely anyone use krillin's down blast that he can jump and launch others with. But at the same time it does just seem to have less possibilities than MvC3

I think in the end it will be a bit simpler but with an anime spin

It’s on sale for 15 right now on psn

It can be hard to realize mid-match that you should just chill out, step back and play it safe.
youtube.com/watch?v=LfEVcZ3anG0

UMA

Soon my friends, soon.

I want /v/appa to leave