discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOyYpwS6mbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fuck my ass Daddy

a

>kribb is /our guy/

how are you supposed to deal with keleseth shadowstepkeleseth into 4/3 charge and 3//3 patches?

everyone knows /ourguy/ is reynoodle

Zul'Gurub expansion WHEN

>tfw no twig of the world tree
>tfw can't combo with ixlid besides with arcane giants

Rin is fun

FUN!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

You _____________concede______________

is there really no way to deal with it unless you get your own kelseth shadowstep?

priests were a mistake

Does anyone have any fun decklists using dragon soul? I know it's shit, but I don't wanna win, I just wanna meme

I pulled twig and ixlid but I don't have druid shit so I can't fuck around

what class should I play if I want to have my neghole pozzed?

Control Warlock is fun lads

it's okay user, I thought puti was going to be good too.

TRY ONE

No, twig of the world tree. Play medivh, breaks the twig, get 10 mana, play UI which gives you a 10 drop alongside it's other effects.

Also,
>tfw you beat your worst matchup (mill rogue) at their own game

>wild
>unranked
>blogpost
why

Priest :v)

which cardfu would date a smelly neet?
only cuties please

Why aren't any streamers playing paladin? And don't tell me "hurr durr aggro pally is too good" because those faggots are playing raza priest just fine.

None

Play Slavstone.

6 rounds (3 wins or 6 losses) for a pack per day. And that's just the first daily reward tier.

shadow step your Leroy with cold blood

>wild
Can't deny that
>unranked
Wrong.
>blogposting
Yeah, fuck screenshots from the game this general is about. Let's talk more about HIV and fags!

>date
none waifu's are only for chads and normies
also neet's arent smelly , you can be succesful and be a neet , a neckbeard virgin with no sense of direction in life however.

Rin is FUN

bomb squad if you show her some cool explosions and fireworks

>Playing as a stinky joke race.

Menagerie warden

shadowstepping my leeroy just to get rid of a 7/6 tar creeper seems a bit excessive

priest spell stone needs to be 9 mana to stop them from playing other spells same turn. its stupid having them death and decay or ysera awakens or swd/swp and then spellstone. its also way too easy to upgrade.

It looks like shit though. MTG Arena finally got it right, you've got the game with actual depth AND the hearthstone-esque polish. Gwent looks like MTGO-tier. Might sound unfair but that's just the way it is.

>>/b/753725077
i think the fags in this thread will like this

How the hell did your game last long enough to do that against Hunter of all classes? Did he fall for the spell hunter meme?

why no spell breaker

>successful
>neet
You're clearly not from here if you don't even know what a neet is.

>doesn't even know how to ling to other boards
Back to r/donald.

I cubed mistress of mixtures for another 12 healing. But he fucked up by playing the DK instead of pushing face damage with steady shot.

>VERSUS JAINA
>VERSUS KHADGAR
>VERSUS JAINA
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>got it right
>going to be out in 2018
>on oversaturated market this late
Im only feeling more sorry for generic LOTR clone

>gwent combined with witcher general
>mostly just people circlejerking over waifus

Yah nah fuck you

newfag

neet is literally the opposite of successful by definition

Why does Seriona have to be such an ass of a dungeon boss?
>hurr durr reduce your attack
>hurr durr aoe lifesteal
>hurr durr duskbreaker

I want to fuck that dragon

Very annoying, especially since her deck is like 2 times larger than yours.

W T F
I hate craiglist now

>physical player won't join unless they get all their physical cards for free in the digital game
>casuals won't join because MTG is too complicated and won't look and feel as polished as the oversimplified gambling simulator called Hearthstone

MTG Arena is doomed to fail.

What do you thing is the better Controllock wincondition?

Rin fatigue or Umbra Cube Combo?

Why didn't Vustrasz and Xol get cards but Yip and Cheese Gorgon did?

>an oversaturated market

MTGA is the first real competition to HS, which currently has more or less a monopoly on the genre. And it's because they finally made a HS-esque f2p digital MTG game. It's the only brand big enough to compete, and they finally made it be the actual full game with the real cards (just standard and limited atm but I'm sure that will be expanded over time), and they finally made it not look like shit like their previous incarnations.

It's mostly based on the strength of it being MTG though. I've wanted to play the MTG version of hearthstone since I first started the game when it first came out, I always wished maybe WotC and Blizz would team up and make a non-shit update to MTGO. It's just that now WotC did it themselves.

demonlock without rin

I've only faced her in room 2, she has almost never been a challenge. what does she do at higher levels?

Because she plays Priest cards

Why is everybody playing Warlock? And where have all the tempo rogues gone?

Problem is MTG was at its strongest around 5-6 years ago.
They had the chance to make a break with duels but they botched it. Its gonna end up like DC movies.

I don't think there's a high level version of her, it's just that sometimes she counters weaker classes like Warriors when they get shitty draws. And it's really annoying to get destroyed this early.

people still run spellbreaker in rogue?

god damnit blizzard

Did they remove the Kolento deck front being listed? I can't see it unless I go through my history.

Just play it, what could possibly go wrong against hunter?

she sure looks fun. i'm currently playing control warlock without her - list is good but rin would probably be more fun. should i craft her senpai?

You'll cowards don't even play Temporus

WHAT IS CURRENTLY THE BEST ARENA HEROES??????

Yes, Reddit found out and reported it.

>pulled Dragoncaller
Alright, help me fix up this dick. Should I craft Deck of Wonders?
### Big Dick Spells
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Arcane Artificer
# 1x (1) Babbling Book
# 1x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Raven Familiar
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 2x (3) Explosive Runes
# 2x (5) Arcane Tyrant
# 2x (5) Dragon's Fury
# 1x (5) Elise the Trailblazer
# 2x (6) Blizzard
# 2x (6) Meteor
# 1x (6) Spiteful Summoner
# 2x (7) Corridor Creeper
# 2x (7) Firelands Portal
# 1x (7) Flamestrike
# 1x (8) Medivh, the Guardian
# 1x (9) Dragoncaller Alanna
# 1x (9) Frost Lich Jaina
# 2x (10) Pyroblast
#
AAECAf0ECIoB7AeBsgKhtwLPxwKb0wKj6wLX6wILyQO/CPsMo7YClscCj9MC29MC+9MC1eEC1+ECluQCAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Maybe, Mage, a bit more of Mage, Priest.

Just got 7 packs for regular ranked play.

Enjoy your golden epic at the end of the month.

>tried gwent but didn't understand how it was played
sorry

>having to shill your game in another game's general

I mean, you can't really tell until it actually gets released and people can play it. All I know is from what I've seen and heard from people who have played it, it's finally the real deal, which it hasn't been in the past. This is the first time it's been the real deal.

I mean if they fuck it up then fine, but I'm just going to say, if I can essentially play MTG in HS form, f2p, then I'm going to. I don't even care if their f2p model sucks, I'd still play it just to be able to finally play real MTG again in my house without having to go to a LGS and deal with fat smelly autists and kids irl. I can't believe they could be more jewish than blizz, and considering they've had all of this time to learn from blizz's mistakes, and how much money they stand to make if they do this right, I feel like it has a great shot at being successful.

Just ask yourself if you could play HS or MTG, everything else being the same, same graphics same f2p model same everything, which would you rather play? I'd pick MTG hands down every time. It just hasn't existed before, until right now (well, january for me since I didn't have priority registration).

youtube.com/watch?v=IOyYpwS6mbU

i quit playing because i didnt like the meta of BEARS BEARS BEARS and the odd weather

whats with the shills today?

Yeah, it doesn't show you which cards to play with a green glowing border.

But it's okay. You can try again any time. You're not totally screwed if you start late, it's easy to catch up on cards. And you wouldn't even be late, it's still officially in beta.

I've seen that before, great video. I hope WotC takes his advice. Like he even says, they have the game finally, they just need to not screw up outside factors (like f2p model, adding digital codes to irl booster packs, adding localization support, etc)

>current design mtg cards
>the real deal
It'll be real magic if they include the old cards, which they won't. MTGO is the real deal but buggy and shit quality.

Trying it now, looks interesting. Any tips?

Reminder to play Rin.

>Enemy Priest you force them to kill you with the content of their hands
>Enemy Druid and you burn out their infinite jades
>Enemy Spell idiot hunter has Rok'Dolar with highrolls in hand or bust
>Other Controllocks means you can actually hero power without worrying about fatigue count

Not a thing anymore. They got weather right for now. Normal weather is arguably underpowered, but no one runs clears so you can catch people by surprise.

i run a mix of 2. 1 cube and rin with devilsaur eggs and nzoth. no doomguard, no prince 3, no weapon. all 3 variations feel roughly the same with different advantages. mine has way more healing and less dead draws (double doomguard and no weapon can leave you discarding your key hands just to survive) and board wipe protection in eggs.

>gets cucked by all forms of aggro

is Scalebane+Bonemare+Creeper the best deck, even for priests?

>implying I'm not favoured against aggro with spell power defile into corridor creepers and cheating out voidlords

I don't really see any real reason for them not to include older sets over time, not at first obviously but over time sure. The client is just far superior to MTGO, I don't see them keeping MTGO going forever just because muh card collection. Might screw over oldfags but it will make WotC a lot of money in the long run, a LOT of money. I don't think WotC hates making money. Again, not at first, but over time I'm sure they'll add the old shit.

That said, I would STILL rather play just Standard and Draft/Sealed MTG than HS, so at the end of the day the old card question is moot imo. It would just be gravy.

Isnt WotC notoriously shitty at decisions?

>Enemy Druid and you burn out their infinite jades
>keep a jade idol in hand
>blows up deck
>play jade after

Not that hard tbqh, you better be playing a geist or it just isn't happening. I've been running only 1 copy of idol specifically for anti-milling since UI and nourish draw so much, don't even need 2 imo.

I will be dropping hs for mtga

Well problem with...drawing existing cardgame players to it is same as WoW had shown...people invested too much to try anything else.
Also is it just me or there is little voice acting in it?

Niether

you can literally put those minions in any deck

Wotc will not put in the work to program all of the old cards. They have dumbed down the cards starting in Ixalan specifically because of Arena. There are less targetted or complex abilities because they want it to be very simple to play like Hearthstone.

Ixalan/Arena will be a dividing line in mtg where it becomes Hearthstone-ified.

Isn't Blizzard? Yet people still play this pile of garbage.

I mean look, could they fuck it up? Of course they could. That's not the point. The point is they finally have essentially a game with MTG's mind but in HS's body, they got real MTG but with all of the polish and graphics and shit. They haven't had this before. They have the game, which is the most difficult part of the equation to have. Now all they have to do is not shoot themselves in the foot with stuff outside of the gameplay itself for the most part, and they can learn all of the lessons from blizzard's mistakes over the past couple of years.

You have to give it a chance. I mean sure be skeptical, but the game is still going to be f2p so what do you have to lose, really? Even if it's shit you can just spend $0 on it. Absolutely no reason not to get in on the closed beta ASAP. If it's shit you can just quit down the line, if it's great though then you get to actually quit hearthstone, imagine that.

Rin is shit you fucknig retard, god I'm tired of these rank 15 faggots getting to rank floor and thinking their decks are good.

Yeah but without HS no one would bother playing online TCG.

Kind of like DotA 2 and LoL.

Therefore they're part of the best deck for virtually every class.

but the game is still going to be f2p so what do you have to lose, really?
Time.