>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQQKqobtBb0
youtube.com/watch?v=mkFhEqogesU
youtube.com/watch?v=RCTfXil94UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like 0 level ups since I spent it all on that unpetrifying branch and a Pharros key!

Did you fight Best Boy before Giant or are you doing him after?

Best boy meaning that sick angel guy with the magic sword? Then no cause I ran like a bitch from him
>and I killed pate cause he seemed like the new patches

Why tf did you kill pate he had an entire questline

>he kills patches
ashes aint in this game like DS3 you know

I figured he did after I saw the items in the shop but his dialogue made it seem like he was trapping and killing people with promises of treasure...like patches :-(
It wasn’t for the ashes, I just didn’t want to be bamboozled

To the invader in Morne's armor that popped in and saw me starring into the bonfire..I know it looked weird. I'm a little drunk, listening to an audiobook and waiting for someone in need of a bluebro. Then you dropped the 'I'm sorry" as though you interrupted some awkward private moment..before you murdered me.............

>Invade abyss watcher cosplayer and his infinite crystal hail spamming cheater fuckbuddy and get instantly stunlocked to death

So any clue why I'm suddenly playing online in Ds2 without paying?

it’s the same for DS3 I believe, perhaps something to do with connection being P2P rather than relying on servers?

>dragon will never be buffed

Post your DS3 invasion builds
>tfw wolf ring lets you poise a single ss hit with paired memeswords
now if only they weren't hot garbage

>all this V E R T I C A L I T Y in sen's
i don't think i can invade anywhere else anymore
just too bad you can't survive the plunge from here to the chest

rate my fashion

How do you fight against a valorheart user?

my trashy bitch is painfully new to pvp

oh, you weren't trying to heal, were you?

>28 vigot at SL140
enjoy dying in one combo

How is it that DaS2 can have such a good UI, aesthetic and overall look but such jarring gameplay mechanics? I just want DS1 gameplay with DS2 graphics and DS3’s bosses

lmao is that why I keep dying??

yea, most people have somewhere between 37-42 vig

you're also wearing a fucking clutch ring which only adds damage in pve, but still fucks your defenses.
get 40 vig if you're gonna play at the duel meta.

also get rid of the blindfold because everyone and their mother is using dark infused weapons.

>DaS2
> good UI, aesthetic and overall look

i prefer elite k***ht legs

>I need at least 6 seconds to attack with this spear I’ve trained with for like 1000 years lmao good luck dodging

I have ONE attribute reallocation left. Should lvl99 my vigor? Suggestions plz

Use the reddit glitch you retard

respec into resistance and ADP

>nearly 2018
>not knowing the oldest, simplest, unpatched glitch
How is this possible? And 99 is way too fucking much

goddammit what glitch?

what

Respec your points, and while you’re still in the options menu, (offer tongues, respec, alter appearance etc), don’t exit it, just alt+f4 or force quit the game. It should save the respec without counting the rebirth

>useless spells
>no ring of favor
>trying to quality with a damn pyromancer
>28 fucking vig
Frayed blade doesn't even scale with int and faith

>ask for suggestions
>receive buttblasting of a lifetime

perseverance

break their guard, use any weapon with hyper armor or simply press R1 to backstab since the only thing they do is jump R2

Sorry lad I’m just salty over DS2, I hope I explained the glitch well enough in my post after. If not just look up rebirth glitch and enjoy infinite respec

>that moment when you kill the last phantom and host is left alone in a hostile environment halfway through the location so he can't even resummon and you have an entire inventory worth of rollcatching tools

what is a good headpiece for the retainer robe?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQQKqobtBb0

fuck off trapfag

ain't that just an awful 9S cosplay

Is DaS 3 still alive for online play on PC?
I already finished it pirated and I'm thinking of buying it on sale.

>but his dialogue made it seem like he was trapping and killing people with promises of treasure...like patches :-(
You are't entirely wrong, but you missed out on a fairly entertaining ride DS2 sets up a Patches vs Yurt/Lautrec sort of side story, and you get caught in the middle of their cat and mouse games.

No worries. I will absolutely exploit that

>make this bitch a firekeeper
>throws herself into the trash with the other useless firekeepers

quests in dark souls 3 are so shit, how would've you fixed them, /dsg/?

Make them so you won't fail them instantly for 1 mistake.

just roll trough his attacks and heal when
>he does any of his charge attacks, both the ground and the floating one
>right after rolling trough lightning stake
his fight is safe as fuck

>trash that takes itself out
I'm not seeing the problem here

>been playing DaS2 for about 2 1/2 hours
>insanely slow and hard
>finally get to heide’s tower
>small knights are like mini bosses
>big knights are like Gwyn level
Hmm...maybe I’m not leveling my knight right

pump your health to 30 then gradually level everything else along with health

>big knights are like Gwyn level
have you tried circling around them and then hitting them from behind when they finish they 3 hits?
heide knights are fucking hard though

Physical damage types are important in Dark Souls 2. You'll be fighting a lot of knights throughout the game, so keeping something with strike damage is a good idea.

am I the only one who's sad Chalice dungeons aren't in DaS3?

Yes.

Heide knights are hard if you don't have a high poise damage weapon as they refuse to get stunlocked and are generally fairly aggressive despite looking slow
Old Knights are slow as shit and easy to circlestrafe, the area mostly exists as a tutorial on how to deal with lumbering slow enemies which is to say by moving out/around their combos rather than trying to facefuck them an reaction rolling every hit

Make sure you upgrade your weapons
Slash is ok but not amazing
Thrust is good vs fat things, ok vs everything else
Strike is good vs heavy armor, really shit vs fat enemies and most strike weapons have fairly bad movesets

Hello, I have this interesting problem in DS3 where after a parry I cannot use R1 at all. I'm not missing the riposte as an attack never goes off. What fuckery is this?

I was hoping there would be something CD-esque. Maybe even some kind of endless dungeon mode where you would go through room after room fighting enemies or doing tricky puzzles with sporadic estus recharge fonts.

I wanted CDs for BB too.

And that nigger in the last thread who said that you can't "sip" in DS2 while walking left out that you can walk while using Lifegems.

>you can walk while using Lifegems.
yeah but lifegems dont instantly heal you

stack them up
also I've been sitting in an area for 5 hours and haven't got a single dorkmoon summon, yet when i invade there's always 2 cops on my ass within this timeframe

nvm something got fucked up in the uplaod process and I have to figure out how to fix it.

So lads, I'm apparently now supposed to go get some Lord-tier souls for the Lordvessel, but where should I start? Is there a recommended order or are they all just as rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=mkFhEqogesU
As fun as this looks, I don't think he'll make much progress in discouraging shitters from running back to bonfires and summoning. There are way too many people for whom this is the default course of action, unless literally every invader starts playing like this, they won't really get the message.

tomb of the giants is the best place to start as it's the easiest

>stack them up
even if you stack them up they wont save you from being finished off if you get caught by a big weapon, unlike in 3 where if you sippy, you can just tank it.

I always do 4kangs first. Getting the Very Large Ember is the highest priority.

go to lava land

you're newer to more than just PVP from the looks of it
looks like my first demon's souls character where i didnt know what scaling was

>wa-buffed Ledo on 66STR kills shitters phantoms with 27VIG in a single combo
>wa rollcatches like crazy
okay, never thought that this thing is this good

RIP, I put about 15 levels into dex but I’ll go into HP now
They aren’t hitting me but my weapons keep breaking from how much hp they have, not to mention the heide knights hp
Didn’t even know this was a thing
Is fire any good for them? It seems counterintuitive since it’s an area based around flames

That's somewhere in the Catacombs, right? Shoot, I haven't explored the Catacombs at all.
>4kangs
I briefly checked out New Londo Ruins and saw this terribly sad scene. And I hear there's ghosts there. Sounds spooky.
>lava land
Oh yeah, I think I saw some lava and shit from Quelaag's basement.

Well, I guess I'll go check out the Catacombs next since I haven't explored them yet. And it's easy to get there. Should I get myself a Divine weapon before leaving? I could ask Andre to forge me one, or I could "downgrade" an Occult Club I found in Anor Londo.

>a phantom having 27VIG
I want whatever matchmaking you’re having, and make it double

How do you remove armor in Dark Souls II? I want to run some areas naked for maximum speed.

The same way you remove anything else?

>not to mention the heide knights hp
use a mace

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to play dark souls with
You go to equipment and press B/Circle while highlighting the piece of equipment

Heide Knights are assholes, they hit like trucks and he only way I beat them was spell spamming with binoculars.

The big knights I found easier.

Also have fun in the Dragon Sanctum with the mace knight, that dude was impossible for me to try and melee down.

Let's try this again:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCTfXil94UY

Wow I can do a metric ton more with photoshop and premier. I think yall will enjoy these humble gank spanks.

(blah blah fuck monetization)

Somehow that’s the weapon I haven’t come across. I upgraded a rapier a few levels and it’s handling them with about 5 backstabs
>any DS enemy with a mace
Can’t wait for that

intro is shit and reeks of just wanting to show off without any actual reason behind it.

I wanted to ask if my stats are good as well, DS2 leveling is really bizarre compared to 3

>that intro
>first phantom dies to mob
>you get your ass whooped and saint bident some distance so you can chug
user.....the rest of the video was pretty good, just teasing ya

>four way split weapon

Didn’t put stats like a retard, Knight class
12VGR
10END
8VIT
14STR
24DEX
18ADP

lolol, I didn't want to start the combat at the beginning of the song. This is also practice as I've never used photoshop or premier before so I wanted to see what I could do with an intro, it was meant to match these lyrics.

"Tonight I'm going to have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah
And floating around in ecstasy"

Lmaoo. I am honestly surprised at all the intro hate. Lol I thought it was karmic justice, the first phantom dies to a mob, and I get my ass whooped by a mob, it was the harald that chunked me, no player actually touched me there. Thanks though.

The moveset is pure destruction, that hyperarmor. I still get 718 AR, even with the reductions each hit does around 320~ damage meaning I can 2 combo most people and the ripostes are always 900+ dmg.

paying for what?

Sorry should be Dragon's Shrine*

Dragon Sanctum is DLC.

The mace knight has endless fucking stamina I swear to god.

>Can’t wait for that
Oh believe me, you'll definitely feel it when he shoves that mace up your ass.

Man that's a lot of fucking dex, what weapon are you using? You mentioned your weapon breaking on the old knights so is it one of those really frail katanas?

It was fine, I think it’s just been overdone by meme streamers. If you want it to feel personal you could make one that’s more unique to you.
>maybe a nod to dsg so our egos can be stroked as we watch

Should I play Dark Souls 3 or Armored Core 3?

Dark Core 3 or Armored Souls 3 are both better.

Don’t laugh but I’m using a +3 rapier. It was the best scaling weapon I had after entering heide’s and the only one that lasted long enough to beat Dragonrider and the knights before him. I’m at the firekeepers if you think I should respec

if you have an intro keep it humble since you're still small. i know the goal is to attract people yo your channel but you can't give off a pompous air without a body of work to prove you deserve it. just keep cycling into ideas in your head until you find something suitable

The intro with the Earth was longer than it needed to be in addition to not offering anything to the video. I would've shortened it and used it for a video using the Earth Seeker but it's not a pyro weapon.
It would do more damage when Chaos infused, especially on criticals.

Overall a solid video. It was better than the last one for sure. The free aiming was really good too. Loved the music choice.
Go for Armored Core and work your way up to Last Raven.

See I went a Havelhexer at first, so at that point I was using a Fire Infused Longsword I got from the Forest of Fallen Giants, and even that got worn down from the Old Knights enough (I like to save my spells for the boss) that I had to resort to spellcasting a lot.

I'd recommend trying to get another dex scaling weapon as a backup for when the rapier breaks, unless you have lots of repair powder (and even then repair powder is in limited supply until later). I never went DEX so I don't know if there's another rapier or anything you can find.

I wonder if, From Software really were making a new Armored Core, that it would be successful in the west or not?

I have the fire long sword, will that carry me for now? I really wish I had picked sorcerer so I could spellcast now

invading depths is so much fun