youtube.com/watch?v=45Z5_Gh-ix4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is Chrom doing with my wife?

third for absolute madman

He's about to create Lucina.

Sisters are not for fugs Ephriam.

Reminder

When?

Not with Robin he isn't. Get those filthy Naga-stained blood away from her.

>the only Fates child I like will join as a useless healer
>also cav meme

I really like this guy but I won't make a cav team just to put him on

I want to fuck Arvis

Could anyone defeat Sety Blanco?

/feg/ comfyposting hours

t.Validar

Your daughter has been Chrom'd many times in multiple alternate timelines.

Discuss

>Chrom is so close to Robin he's synchronizing the siring of Lucina with his village maiden wife to what he perceives is the best chance of conception for his best friend and therefore have the two grow up together

What do with :D?

Check this out

>useless healer

I don't think you realize how good staffs are now. And they are going to be even better with inflated bst and offensive spread.

Rough sex doggy style.

Yeah, but the whole idea was to do it without Deflect Magic. Dozens of other units can survive Reinhardt with that and Nowi'll lose out on DD that way and lose a whole lot more in other matchups.

Yeah, you're just a few def short of living through that.

Overall though, the best build that I can think of (that comes the closest) is

+Res/-Spd nature
Res refinement on Lighting Breath
Moonbow
Steady Breath
QR
Distant Def seal

With this you reach 40 effective Res & Def. You'll survive any BLyn (including QP Moonbow Brave Bow) and will be just 2 Res short of surviving Reinhardt. This build works after 5 merges.

>Leo

well, at least he has a hot girlfriend

Ride the bike!

God, her feet are so delicious. I can't wait for the DLC:

I'm still not sure why the Japs find Leo so amazing. Is it because he can deal with Fae and the other usual Rein counters?

1.1 version was a hell of a drug.

Also why is F!Robin Blue?

>Staff’d L’Arachel doesn't have to be a nightmare anymore

I’d still prefer Ivaldi though

hug the vero-chan

>Tfw ugly brown nuFE OC donut got a blade sword
What will the strongest memeadon get? Surely he can't be equal to or, God forbid, worse than her? Right lads? They wouldn't do it to Shanan, would they?

When the fuck was Lyn EVER above Lucina and lobster?

Also, the only SS units were Taco and Hector, no one else came even close.

eh.
Even if you initiate with windsweep and get a free hit, and then tank a hit and attack on the counter you still don't get Black Luna off unless you double on the counter but you've only got 37 speed to pull that off with. Defensive Windsweep should only be used on units that are incredibly threatening to attack into, and Burger King without Black Luna primed doesn't fit that bill.

Steady Breath + QP is still the best for him. The threat of instant Black Luna retaliation is fucking busted.

so what does /feg/ think of bond skills? The stat boosts are fantastic, but are they too situational to be useful?

Wait, no, you can't actually live through a BLyn with Murgleis and Moonbow with this since you won't have your special charged on the first counterattack.

So /feg/ how are you spending your stamina now that there's fuck all to do?

Can someone please tell me what to use, instead of Phantom Speed? That's just a placeholder. Haven't taken the game seriously in months. Looking to fix up my team.

If you're ever in a situation where you can't be close enough to buff allies or pull them out of danger, you're already in deep shit. The AI is terrible at using those skills though, so don't expect them to contribute towards defenses.

>two time champ
Can anyone stop her?

>but are they too situational to be useful?
Not really, they're actually exceedingly easy to pull off and get even better with spur skills.

Unfortunately I have a hard on for stats showing up on the actual unit page so they're not my first preference generally (fury is still the king, baby).

Savage blow or attack smoke

they are good on armors and enemy phase units

IS itself
>not in warriors
kek

*son

B!Lyn was a mistake.

Savage Blow seal obviously

Who cares? So far they're locked away on a limited unit and a sorta-limited unit.
Once they become readily available, though, they'll be straight upgrades for Owl tomes and bait units in general. Looking forward to it.

>Haven't taken the game seriously in months
>but +10 Bridal Lyn
Why would anyone whale on a game they don't intend on sticking to?

>MaMU and Leo high tier.
Still makes me laugh to this day.

I'm currently grinding SP for a few heroes that require like 4k worth of SI. I get about 24 per map.
This game sucks.

>Arden's VA did THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=45Z5_Gh-ix4

I have a +SPD/-ATK Ayra +3, I've mostly let her stay as vanilla, but I did pick up a second Hector from the Legendary banner. Is it worth to actually give her DC over other options? I also have a Neph but I'm a little timid about dropping those two for a build that I don't know is even better. Any thoughts?

Camilla and Ike

>tfw +spd-def Nowi
>last thread some user said you can just fury vantage it up
>plug in calculator just to get a rough idea against +10s
>literally shit with like 40~ wins only thanks to still being garbage speed
>For some reason using the same amount of speed options on trash like Summer Tiki nets like more than double the score

I know it's very inaccurate given it's just a fully filtered list with +10 and doesn't account for jack shit, but it's kinda worrying that this Nowi can't even get a decent score. On the other hand, any QR Nowi can easily reach the 100+ mark.

Anyone else know if Fury/Vantage actually works at t20 when your Nowi is low merge like +0 or +1? Actually most dragon builds I see seem to have merges, I rarely see someone with a +0 Fae rolling around decked out.

I was way ahead of the meta before that happened. This man literally shits on 95% of arena shitters. Actually thinking about giving him keen Raorwolf, now that it's actually good.

If I used Savage Blow Seal, then what would be my C?

It gets worse. As for why, I just got bored. Could use advice for her, too.

>If I used Savage Blow Seal, then what would be my C?
They stack, baka

>L&D2
>ranged cav with only 1 merge
How's t18 treating you?

In tier 15?

They stack. This is why pain staff users and Jaffar deal 24 damage to everyone standing nearby.

Oh, shit. That's rad.

Thanks

Any recommended C skill for an Adult Tiki?

>that 'art'

I only play for cutes and don't really care about esports. If I S-rank support 1 snacki and use 4 of them in one team, will each snacki get the support boost?

It was a while back user, and too many side projects. But rest assured, he'll be complete very soon. Plus I don't use him in arena, only Arena Assault.

Also considering Windsweep Reinhardt

Who do you guys think will have Forblaze?

No only the one you supported will

>no Est
Shit list.

Fae and Nowi aren't exactly uncommon spooks, so having at least a merge on them is not unusual. Meanwhile my only Children Tiki came from one of the launch focus banners while trying to roll for Marth.

Athos.

That's pretty cool. Should I stick with Brave Bow on my Bridelia? Her normal bow gets pretty strong with refining, now. She'd have like 49 speed and 60+ attack.

No really, what the fuck user. Like, you had to spend at least, like, $200 if you've got the luck of the Gods to get both of them to +10. How does one spend $200 on a game that they just drop after a couple months?

Spur Res works fine. Maybe Infantry Pulse or Panic Ploy.

>Tier 18 has teams full of +2 and +3 left and right

what the fuck is this? Isn't merges 20 tier only? what the hell happened to this game

Wasn't Camilla 0x4 even back in the day?

Anyone have any suggestions for what to do with my Fjorm? Her base kit is painfully awkward in practise, even though I like the concept of it.

Problem is, trying to support her niche doesn't really work - Giving her Steady Breath seems like it should be awesome, because she's an enemy phase DC infantry, but it has no synergy with Shield Pulse/Ice Mirror at all. Shield Pulse is just generally underwhelming, but replacing it with Quick Riposte again makes actually using Ice Mirror a lot less natural. And without Quick Riposte she can't actually kill anything.

Seems like it's almost best to just replace everything with Steady Breath/Quick Riposte/Iceberg but it'd feel like such a waste to replace Ice Mirror, I absolutely hate removing unique skills/weapons from units.

She at least had this one niche of completely shredding through Nowi and Robin, common counters to the ever prevalent Tacomemes.

>Legend banners might start having background characters like Saint Elmine or Anri the Great
Can't wait.

I don't recall exactly why, but Camilla was good enough to warrant rerolling for, back at launch. If your rolls got you say, Camilla and Takumi, you were basically set.

I wish it were 200. Seriously, just got bored. Started playing other games. All the new content is why I'm playing again.

user, how long were you living under a rock? Arena enemies have always been merged.

Would be great to see Mila in

Your matchmaking isn't decided by tier, user. Only your team's score decides that. It's easy for high-value teams to sink into lower tiers if the player is less active in the game for a while.
I sank down from 20 to 12 because I had all but stopped playing and only got on to throw 1 arena match a season to make sure the rewards would trigger with the demotion.

you should have at least that much if you’ve been playing from the start

Yes but once merges come into play all that discussion about which build is better or viable is kinda skewed. You don't really ever do that with other heroes unless it's a 4+10 build like Cherche.

Valflame or Forblaze?

Pre-SI only. She was the best wyvern rider at the time for memory.

>Had a choice of so many
>Goes right to the dragonslut
user, come on

>lost first round in the only gauntlet she had to compete with other popular nuFE characters

Apparently lots of people.

>Anri
>"I may have lost my dearest Artemis, but I swear I will not lose you"

You already have her built for quad memes so you might as well stick with it. Her default bow is better on a bulkier archer like Jakob.

Enemy team composition in Advanced is based on having a slightly higher score value than your current team, if you're facing hyper merged teams it's because you've merged a few things on your side or decided to run score boosting kits like Hector's or BK's. Cavalry tend to be heavily merged due to how low their base stats are for scoring.

Arena tier has no effect on this, the game only shits out stuff based on what you put in.

Desperation or vantage for kagero Bros ?

>12 Crusaders

Pre-SI she was the only wyvern with a brave weapon. There were precious few usable greens at all back then aside from hector so she was a precious counter to units like Robin who checked taco.

Brave Bow is still best, or Firesweep if you have it. Cordelia herself doesn't really take good advantage of Cupid Bow's effect.

ITS TIME, REINHARDT, MEGA SHINKA

>there are retards who honestly believe the christmas banner is coming after christmas

Can't wait for these retards to be BTFO, the child banner is ending in a couple of days so we'll see a trailer before it ends.

With that speed go vantage

Vantage if you're putting her in a defense team

>tfw no Firesweep Bow
Anyone else know this feel?

They better be overpowered as fuck.

>anyone else know the feel of not having a 5* exclusive
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm