ETH SHIP ABOUT TO LEAVE DONT FUCKING MISS

>ALREADY READY TO SURGE PIC RELATED FLASH POINT
>TWO CHINESE WHALE CONFERENCES THIS WEEK
>WHO OF EARTH ANNOUNCEMENT LOOMING
>BTC HF ENCOURAGING FLIPPENING

Last fucking chance faggots.

use cryptowatch they have more accurate graphs

TY VITALIK I LOVE YOU

>tfw early chinks holding price down to load up more before conference chink whale blast off

i am going to screencap this and post when its wrong not sure if any1 will care tho

bro this is more accurate

>Not trusting an autistic Russian with your financial future

Enjoy your government cheese. I have big decisions to make, like what color spaceship I want.

No need for me to screencap I will provide instructions for you cucks as we go. The first chink whales meet tomorrow, if they lose their shit the price shoots up, thursday chinks FOMO and pile on, following that they'll sort their shit out and manipulate to load up until who of earth is officially announced.

Sold all, bought ETH.
load up on potatoes and robots for future space mission.

will 70 ETH make my life easier in 5-10 years?

thats all this poorfag is gonna be able to get in while ETH < $50

Could do, I'd be looking for tokens that offer a revenue stream though for an ongoing easier life

ive started buying POSW, hopefully that takes off

Also just put 5 ETH into Lunyr to dump after it hits exchanges

If POSW takes off and you buy in now you'll have life on easy mode

Why wouldn't I stake myself instead of giving up a slice with POSW?

how much posw should i have for ez mode?

just bought 9 eth, dont make me regret this op

See you on the moon. If you start thinking about fucking panicking look what happened to the cuck on april 19

I have 11 eth at $49.19
Is this enough to board the ship?

enough to eat out for a year

works for me

>he thinks the head & shoulders pattern will break upwards

kek you're in for a rough time you shitcoin shilling faggot.

How is no one even talking about ETC?
If you all don't have 10x the amount of ETC as you do ETH you've done it so wrong.

I think it has everything going for it right now and see little reason for it to drop

sell me on etc

>relying on autism lines and not project development
>calling ETH a shitcoin
>being this retarded

ETH = Jews, globalism, Autistic developer easily controlled by vested financial interests via blackmail and Eyes Wide Shut-tier mindgames

BITB = Directly funding the fight against human trafficking worldwide. Every investment into BitBean helps to put Crooked Hillary behind bars once and for all.

No Coins = Australian Aboriginal who passed out while huffing gass in the middle of a 4 lane highway

I have some DOGE coin rn, when should I sell?

jesus christ man no one wwants to buy ur shitbags

What exactly is a who of earth announcement

Thanks for the warning. Sold all my ETH before the dump.

Someone on reddit looked through etherscan or something, and found out something about google, apple, tesla, visa and paypal

but according to some presentation vitalik or someone held, around 250 major companies from asia, eu and us have signed up to get into ethereum, and there should be even more on backlist

You can if you don't mind keeping your computer on 24/7 to stake. Poswallet is more for if you don't want to use your own computer or have a bunch of different pos coins to stake

when the fuck is this boat leaving so i don't have to hear about it?

you forgot to mention that you let your coins in the website's hands

no one is going to stake any major amounts on poswallet, unless they show they are backing wallets up and even then, the private keys are still in their hands, one hack attack and all coins are gone

no big players are going to use it, they will stake on their own computers, where their coins are theirs and safe

sorry to burst your bubble

I've got some BITB but fuck dude the /pol/ sperging you and your shills do is nothing but bad for BITB.

I got a little over 50 ETH and got in when it was around $7 (thanks Veeky Forums). I'm ready for the ride to the moon.

Based holohoax victim

Dude, that shit's been stagnant for a month now. It ain't going nowhere.

This has got to be the strongest argument against ETH I've heard to date.

true that, but you gotta admire just how incredible stable it is desu

that's pretty rare in the cryptocurrency world

I still have 100 etc from roughly a year ago. Been nice watching this latest pump. Have no idea why its pumping though.

>ETC

Yes, etherium classic. The cryptocurrency that has surged roughly 40% in the last few days.

dead cat bounce

Muh technical analysis

Currency manipulation

i have 20 ETH. i have no need for the $1000 they are now worth and will hold until they are worth a few thousand $ each.
sold all my eth when the dao was hacked and it took a hit. ignored it since then and bought back at $35. such is life.
preparing for the moon mission, even if i have a seat in coach.

It's been flat at 2.00ish for a few months. How the fuck is that a bounce?

>If you all don't have 10x the amount of ETC as you do ETH you've done it so wrong.
Explain?