/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Crossover edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q (embed)

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC (embed) Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj (embed) - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT (embed) - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn (embed) - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm (embed)

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W (embed)

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/田中眼蛇夢生誕祭2017
tcrf.net/images/3/3e/Super-Danganronpa-2-Shower-Scene.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kyoko!

>(embed) (embed)
Nice OP scrub.

I love Kirumi!

Naegi loves Mukuro!

I hate DR

A reminder that every ritualpost increases the global temperature and that you should stop ritualposting to stop global warming

I am

Junko loves Naegi!

For the V3 survivors happiness.

Eating Mahiru's cute butt after a spanking...
I wonder what her futa dick looks like!

I hate Kodaka

How does that even happen? Did OP not use the OP pastebin?

t. /nepgen/

Komaeda kidnaps your waifu. What do?

It's gundham's birthday in Japan say something nice about him

No, sorry

Tsumugi and Junko!

He copy and pasted the OP as is from last thread instead of pastebin. At least he put the last thread link in though. That is the worst offense honestly.
That's not something I'd like.... but as I said she has nice thighs!

Angie and her beloved Tenko!

Happy birthday, Gundam! twitter.com/hashtag/田中眼蛇夢生誕祭2017

>tfw the steam over Mahiru was a texture overlay

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl, and that she is made even greater by the fruity booty

Probably hot to the touch, and she'd moan whenever you touch it.

He was a cunt.

For Amami! かんぱい!

A best!

>At least he put the last thread link in though. That is the worst offense honestly.

You said it all. I fucking hate it when OP misses the fucking last thread link.

What happened to his pants in this image

His GF Sonia is cute

He's hot as hell. I want him to forcefully dick me.

Delete this immediately

I love Himiko!

>Eeer.... Not really.
>The third best girl.
>That's pretty basic, you should order some better taste for her
>Junko is not a good role model, dude. And this comes from the dude that everyday wishes to be Naegi.
>
>Buy her a barbie or something else.

Well she said that she liked anime.
Maybe she liked that archetype of "cool rebellious girl" because she's about to be a teenager or something.
I didn't watch / play myself, how bad is Junko?

Personally I like that my niece has her own geek hobby instead of being a basic bitch who plays Barbie.

The action game will have models as good or better than Project Diva.

Imagine if Barbie was a cultist. That's Junko, pretty much.

Hello Doppel. where is Baconfag anyways?

She literally causes the end of the world.

V3 is just painful to look at

wait, they made an actual nude mahiru?

wait, you're not familiar with Danganronpa? Junko is THE villain

No, it will have good 3D models.

>I didn't watch / play myself, how bad is Junko?
Well...

She's the big villain who basically brainwashed half of mankind into torturing to death the other half, and she killed her entire family in cold blood, including her sister who trusted her.

>I didn't watch / play myself, how bad is Junko?
Junko is a psycho that used brainwashing anime to destroy must of the world and has an insane obsession for a manlet.

If your niece is into geek stuff buy her something from precure, an Arale toy, dunno maybe a Sailor Moon toy.

baconfag has exams

He really is fucking ugly.

Is Maki the lewdest dangan or it is Mahiru?

Maki

most of the world*

>not Ouma

>not expecting subpar UDG models
Lol

It won't.

I feel like writing Mikan facesit smut but I'm gonna need ideas
What I have in mind so far is that it starts out with Mikan sleeping ontop of Hajime like she does in DR2

You tell me, I don't see anything wrong.
Even though it doesn't look like it in the sprites, in the concept it says he wears those weird hippie baggy pants so that may be what you're seeing.

Yes
tcrf.net/images/3/3e/Super-Danganronpa-2-Shower-Scene.png

Replace Hajime with futa mahiru

Oumaede!

>Drawn nips
Fucking nice. Shame there's no vagina though.

This. I'm expecting shitty 3d models again

>It won't.
Oh yeaaaah, it'll have those SK Burst-tier 3D graphics, like? Stop being delusional you cuck, we're getting good-looking models.

Maki is pure, delet this

Rape him

The vagina is INSIDE the body, that's why you can't see it here.

I love kaede.
Here for you oumaede friend.

I'm going to call your dad, Nagito. Naegi is going to find out about the things you do in your free time.

We're getting UDG-trash tier models again and you're going to like it. The only delusional one is you.

Cutest Couple!

>samefagging

Replace Hajime with (me)

You know what I mean, the opening where it is. I'm not a girl or a medical scientist, I don't know this shit.

>the samefaggotry is real

I want Shuichi to harbor a ton of insecurities about his masculinity.
I want him to cry in his room over the constant Cuckhara jokes and bullying and then feel even worse for giving into his emotions.
I want him to feel a perverse rush of satisfaction when they find Amami's dead body in the library even though he knows the other boy did nothing wrong.
I want him to envy Ouma's easy charm and Kaito's rugged good looks and be sickened with himself for half-wishing they'd die soon since there's no other way for him to compete.
I want what little joy he gets from being the only remaining human male by Chapter 6 to be crushed and his inadequacies worsen when Ki-bo proves himself a sacrificial hero and Maki becomes the group's main breadwinner.
I want him to slowly retreat into himself knowing that no matter what he does he's destined to remain the pathetic cuck loser he's always been.
I want all these anxieties to manifest themselves when he flips Himiko over one evening and takes her doggy style while maintaining eye contact with Maki to establish dominance.

My boy loves his best friends Kaito and Shuichi.

They're so perfect together.

This is how Nagito was conceived.

1/3

>autist didn't even look at the posts

>Imagine if Barbie was a cultist. That's Junko, pretty much.
>She literally causes the end of the world.
>wait, you're not familiar with Danganronpa? Junko is THE villain
>She's the big villain who basically brainwashed half of mankind into torturing to death the other half, and she killed her entire family in cold blood, including her sister who trusted her.
>Junko is a psycho that used brainwashing anime to destroy must of the world and has an insane obsession for a manlet.

That sounds exactly like something she'd like considering that she's into horrors (I think she watched all Saw movies already) and stuff like that. Wanted to watch new It as well.

>If your niece is into geek stuff buy her something from precure, an Arale toy, dunno maybe a Sailor Moon toy.

Pffft, dude you heavily underestimating how quickly modern kids change their favorite cartoons and anime and move forward to more adult stuff. Pre-school kids would watch something like Sailor Moon or Precure, but not ~5th graders.

Yup

Don't bully kaede's boyfriend please he is beautiful

To bury your head in Kaede's chest must be the comfiest feeling ever

Nice.

So Mikan x reader?

Middle school sweethearts

>13 years old
>watched all the Saw movies
Tell me you're not the kind of faggot who put a kid in front of Dead Space and Alien Isolation and record said kid crying and pissing their pants in terror just to get Youtube views.

I was mad at Monaca for getting away scotfree, but getting fucked by Nagito sounds like a horrible punishment.

>13 years old
>has seen all of the Saw movies already

Also
>Pre-school kids would watch something like Sailor Moon or Precure, but not ~5th graders
user...

>ouma and gonta together
That isn't cute, it's just gross.

>dude you heavily underestimating how quickly modern kids change their favorite cartoons and anime and move forward to more adult stuff.
I think you failed as an uncle, user.

Didn't know you were let out your shed Soyhara. Go back.

Thank you!

Why are you quoting all of the posts you're responding to like that?

>Mikan x reader
Yes.

But they are cute together.

it still hurts that she's dead and they never even showed class 78 in school together

Reminder that Servant is a good babysitter who does not fuck disabled children. He merely tells them about hope.

I like how oumafags tries to pretend they look cute together and ignore everything from the game.

I want to sleep with Ouma!

>but getting fucked by Nagito sounds like a horrible punishment.
Nagito probably waited until she was legal. And then they started to date, they got married and eventually decided to have kids.

There is no need to fight, everyone has their preferences.
Even after DR3, I still want an anime of that. I'm too curious regarding how Junko behaved next to them.

Alright so you'd basically be some random HPA student and you end up in the hospital ward and get Mikan to facesit you during her night shift. That good?

He should spank them a bit more often.

Kaede's wet dream