/xgg/ - Xenogames General #29

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U
>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Poppi best girl. She just want to do her best.

Agreed, Poppi a best.

I keep staring at those two gaps in her panties beside her womb.

Poppi straight declared herself best girl. Alpha by name, alpha by nature indeed.

>Please applaud!
I didn't know Poppi was a Jeb!head

TIGER
TIGER

IT'S A NEW DAY, EVERYONE!

BURNING BRIGHT
IN THE FOREST OF THE NIGHT

>By pressing the X button, the Skip Travel screen will open the map to your current location.
>By pressing the L stick, players will be able to see the 1:1 zoom ration on the mini map. This will improve the visibility of your surroundings and make it easier to check quest locations.

Holy fuck this simple map update it going to make the game so much bettter.

I SLEP LOCH A BABEH

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhh

What's his name again?

I keep looking at her ass
artists really strive to get as many sexy body parts on one picture as they can

Do you think I can take him?

What are you talking about. I think you’re in the wrong thread.

he's talking about the incoming update

What items are those?

He's talking about the update that's coming next week, user.

Clicky Clacks for the special and a buncha food for the artes

>artes
go away beaner

The new update next week that will make the map finally usable.

Should I wait a week before doing Poppi grind when the update hits? I'll probably be completely done with the game by then...

>his only wish was to not be forgotten
>people who played the game did not forget him

Kinda heartwarming and relevant to the overall themes of the game. It's like poetry.

user there's an update coming next week.

TRololololooled ;^)

> 15 trust each

Why would people do this? Slap her on Rex and spam Coral Reversi for 25 trust each to all equipped Blades.

Does she say shit? Because that might end up slower.

Does the first game have actual stories and plots involved on side quests?

I just unlocked the speed boost on monado and I've been trying to do a lot of sidequests but it feels like they are all just pretty empty plot wise, but I know I'm way at the beginning.

what's the monado

Sidequests in first game are literal MMO tier. 2nd one at least tried to put in some dialogue and stories with the side quests but a lot of them are still kill, collect, or go to X shit.

If you feed favorite items, yes, including Rex. That's actually an interesting point you have there.

The better question what's more effiecient - spamming non-related items to skip the quote, but with lower gain, or go for more gain.

But considering a Driver's favorite items levels ALL equipped blades, it should beat out the non-quote items quite handily.

they fucking knew, didn't they

>Poppi alpha's bloomers become the avambraces of Poppi QT

That's what I wanted to know, thanks for not acting like a complete fucking monkey like the other guy.

Nonfavorites give every blade equipped trust. I did this for a few blades with nonquote food.

The implication is funnier is all. Everyone knows there is easier ways to do this

Can anyone confirm if premium cylinders have a chance to show up in shops after long rests at the inn?

>Rank S1
>Rank S2
What do these extra trust ranks even do?

Ranks for what?

It's time to stop fighting over Pyra and Mythra and accept the love of the true best girl

Decrease the time it takes to reach max affinity.

Oh, okay.

But that's Mythra

wrong

Makes Mythra even more broken, since she needs max affinity for Foresight, as well as true form Once you get to these higher trust ranks, affinity down doesn't mean shit to you, since you gain affinity so fast.

>hints that the New Game+ DLC will allow for the Torna Blades to be recruited
Are you hyped? Which one do you want most? And will all of their weapons give characters unique movesets?

Which shop has Coral Reversi?

Why does Rex call her that then?

Uraya Capital, the games shop.

Where do you go to trade in the items you salvage at the World Tree?

because when the game gave you the option to choose which name to call her, you chose mythra

DOOBLE SPINNIN' EDGE
DOOBLE SPINNIN' EDGE
DOOBLE SPINNIN' EDGE
DOOBLE SPINNIN' EDGE
SWORD BASH
SWORD BASH
SWORD BASH
SWORD BASH

Mik's just seems like Poppi QT's weapons. Obrona seems like whip swords. Patroka's is all the generic weapons at once, so maybe a system where it allows you to choose which one you can use, or maybe it will be determined by what your 'class' is.

Sever is really the only unique weapon out of the lot of them and he's a tank.

So she's Mythra like I said.

I want to cuck Obrona from Akhos

>Patroka's is all the generic weapons at once, so maybe a system where it allows you to choose which one you can use, or maybe it will be determined by what your 'class' is.
I expect you'll just use the rocket launcher like Patroka did, with the other weapons Perdido's carrying around just essentially being decoration.

Pyra is canon answer.

>no ANKAH SHOT
trash post desu

Actually it's worth noting that when that cutscene happens for the first time, Rex calls her Pyra.

shes fuckin dead lmfao

My headcanon is canon.

>your blade, it did not cut deep enough

Been thinking about this since I met Vandham last night. If the aegis is so damn powerful why does Pyra get exhausted from shooting fire blasts fighting him? Even if Rex is inexperienced she still apparently has the power to split the goddamn world in two. She shouldn't be tired at all from that fight.

keep playing dude this is a xeno game there are like 200 more twists before you even begin to understand the story

Not in the New Game+!

Pyra's power is weirdly inconsistent. Compare the chapter 1 ending cutscene where she was MVP to the chapter 3 one where she just kinda sits there and takes Malos's attacks.

Get off this thread and play the game before you get spoiled

YER DUN

Pyra isn't as strong as she was 500 years ago.

The problem exists in Japanese as well, so it's not like they wouldn't have known there were some super spammy enemies they had to record lines for.

>since I met vandham
gee user, it's almost like if you're still at the very beginning of the game

So is there not a mention of new blades besides the one in the DLC schedule cuz they're all gonna be FreeLC? Cuz Monolith would earn so many bonus point if that is the case. And it makes me super hyped to find out what the one blade mentioned is.

>chapter 8
>almost 90 hours played
Please tell me I still got plenty to do during last chapters. I don't want it to end.

I want more lewd blades

Yes, the things they talked about are for everyone apart from boosting the useful items they hand out.

All NG+ content isn't tied to the DLC. So yeah, the new blades are free for everyone.

Where do I find the area called little garden of tradition? Apparently it's on the Isle of Spleeping Remains but I'm not finding anything

>If the aegis is so damn powerful why does Pyra get exhausted from shooting fire blasts fighting him?

Because she's a cheap Chinese knock-off waifu. And it wasn't Pyra who fought in the Aegis War.

If one of them isn't Fiora I will be upsetti

Had this problem with XCX and can feel it starting to creep in now as I finish up chapter 6. Will probably end up 100%ing this one as well.

So from a lore standpoint, are core crystals and blades predetermined or not?

Because the game talks about Brighid living through many drivers as an example, but it's also said a blade's form is affected by the personality of the person bonding with the core.

It basically has to do with the special meter mechanic and how that's incorporated lore-wise.

>Eventually, people found that drivers can intensify the power of battle arts by using Blade's weapon. Furthermore, it's turned out that Ether gets purified, compressed, sent back to weapons every time drivers use battle arts, and Blades can emit it as more powerful attack than usual arts.

Rex was blowing his ether load too quickly with using his own arts enough early on. Pyra has limited power anyways.

xenosaga massive leak for friday

This seems overpowered.

>with using his
Meant without.

Anyone know where to farm Fast Blade Switch aux cores? And do they only go up to rank 4?

My assumption was that if, say, Brighid gets bonded to a Driver's who an evil dick, she'll also be more evil until he dies and she bonds with a completely different person.

They're predetermined, at least after the first time someone uses them.

What rare blades are the best healers

>Pyra Verde
>Mythra
>Pyra

Poppi alpha might legit be the best character in the game. She's certainly the best blade

If Brighid was my blade I would not stop fondling her tits. After bonding with her I'd probably say something like "Yeah this is what all blades and drivers have to do, it increases our power"

Sauce?

Ball, Trap, Book, Bunny, Slut

I would say whatever ones you can get on Nia.

I got Boreas but his voice annoys me and he's fucking gigantic. Who are the other bit ball rare blades?

nothing is more overpowered than orb mastery

>mfw rolling 99 common cores and the game tells me "you can not resonate with anymore cores right now" and I have to spend 10 minutes throwing away shitty commons to make room for more shitty commons

Cringe.

I'm pretty sure that the way it works is like this. If the core crystal is newly formed and has never been opened, the blade's form will be affected by the personality of the driver. But when the driver dies, that core crystal will always give the same blade that was active before.