amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xNv28K59
pastebin.com/36HcfSVv
pastebin.com/rT3GRByN
youtu.be/LChtBpTjvTY
gamejolt.com/games/ffps/304347
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_kez7WVUU
fnaf-the-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte
pastebin.com/8hTMjEBD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The rockstars look nothing like the withereds or nightmares...

Give me a topic to write about.

Rockstar Bonnie trying to use Helpy as a hand puppet as revenge.

If lewd-
Helpy working maintenance on the female bots
If not-
Following a drunk Afton’s thoughts as he does shady shit.

Baby and William having a family bonding moment in the alley.

>read it as Funtime Cloaca

Earning that 9 revenue.

Helpy helping Molten Freddy terrorize the focken pizzeria

Ghost's newest cute dork relearning how to work on machines despite her current body's lack of thumbs.

Reposting

Parley
pastebin.com/xNv28K59
Feedback and criticism is appreciated.

I would love to see alternate endings. What happens if you chose the others.

Happy Frog and Funtime Chica falling in lesbians with each other.

There’s gonna be a Funtime in that cloaca alright.

And I appreciate you.

While not an alternate end to that story, I wrote this short thing about going the Foxy route.
pastebin.com/36HcfSVv

Thank you! May I see the Freddy route at some point?

pastebin.com/rT3GRByN

Still in-progress.

Synopsis: user is now the owner of a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza location, thanks to a rich, pushy relative. He's heard all the rumors and has no desire to use animatronics, instead using safe, metal-free mascot suits. When he finds a clown girl robot lying in the alley, he begins to have second thoughts.

Will eventually have robot and human fucking, but right now it's all just joking about it and user thinking with his dick.

>Helpy slaps three number 9 stickers and a 0 sticker on Funtime Chica's body

I'm going to guess that at some point in the timeline William was either able to frame Henry for his crimes, or at least have Henry take the fall for criminal negligence, and that got Henry stuck with either a sizable prison sentence or just forced him into hiding until William's crimes were posthumously exposed after he got spring trapped.

Because as someone in the last thread pointed out, Henry and William are pretty much Light and Wily, and also because
>youtu.be/LChtBpTjvTY
>Only instead of controlling the planet the betrayal is about controlling a mediocre restaurant franchise

What kind of a man builds a machine to kill a girl?

And to make it even more horrifically/hilariously disproportionate the girl whose name doesn't matter could be seen as Henry's own daughter.

Apparently an alcoholic Australian immigrant.

The insanity ending implied that William actually did have a motive to dismantle the possessed animatronics, but it also indicated that Henry was pretty sure the souls weren't yet at rest, despite having at least some revenge.

Actually how the fuck did Henry even connect the dots on that part? It's not like William or Charlie would be inclined/able to tell him.

Maybe Elizabeth did. She'd have recognized an old family friend. Then Henry told her about what his dad really was, and she decided to follow in his footsteps.

>Actually how the fuck did Henry even connect the dots on that part? It's not like William or Charlie would be inclined/able to tell him.
“Uh, we're going to try to contact the original restaurant owner. Uh, I think the name of the place was..."Fredbear's Family Diner" or something like that.”

Scott released FNAF 6 on gamejolt, so if you want to play it and don't want Steam on your computer like some people were complaining about, then you can go ahead and grab it from here.
gamejolt.com/games/ffps/304347

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_kez7WVUU

I found purple guy's theme song.

Have we considered the possibility of Mike being Helpy? Bigger Mike (the one from FNAF 1) has no reason to come back to Freddy’s 30 years later, and Baby, Freddy, and Springtrap seem to recognize the protagonist. The protagonist apparently has an equal importance to Helpy in managing Freddy’s. Michael is already pretty short and being a skin, maybe he curled himself into a small enough ball to fit into helpy.

You do have a favorite human, don't you, user?

Favorite human: Elizabeth
Favorite animatronic: Circus Baby

>being a skin, maybe he curled himself small enough to fit into helpy

>Have we considered the possibility of Mike being Helpy?
Jesus fucking Christ, have we reached this low?

I don't have a favorite human.

I like Circus Baby and Toy Chica because I want to have sex with them.

Phone Guy. The only human we needed.

Other than the player characters, obviously.

Could anyone give me a quick rundown on the current lore? I cant muster a single shit to give between all these characters and TWEEESTS. All I got is somehow everyones back including Babby and Springfag and they both look like shit now

Nobody knows, Mike. Nobody fucking knows.

>characters
>s

basically
books are canon, big gay afton family reunion, henry ex machina, yet another fire, everyone dies, fin

The books aren't canon, Scott's "just" made his own versions of Kira's characters.

>anyone would rip off THAT book

You could randomly open harry potter fanfiction and get a better constructed and less cliché story than that pile of shit.

You think Scott cares about that?

Bring back Charlieposting.

Ghost's working on it. He's working on it.

>yet another fire
You say that as though it happens every game. The last time a fire happened was in 3, three games ago. Shut the fuck up you nogameplaying fuck.

I'm so happy to see it return.

The incident that gave Mr. Hugs (the vacuum cleaner) a liability rating of 1.

Purple Guy
Ballora

There was a fire in SL

Which cute girl would you rather cuddle lads, the ghost puppet dork, the gamer bat dork, or the Best Buy fox dork?

No there wasn't. Unless you're talking about the gas leaks teaser which is really reaching.

What about all of them? Is that an option?

Diff user but was there any significance to the guy who died in the vents mentioned in SL?

Gamer bat dork, she's totally rad.

If you could only pick one.

Reposting.

gamer bat dork.
Of course I would also cuddle the male version after playing vidya, no sort of homo

So since Charlie fucking died in Twisty, will Kira bring her back as Puppet in book three?

It's pointless trying to predict what Kira will do.

Phone Guy and Mike.
All others are heresy in the eyes of our great lord Freddy.

Just added the 666th picture to your tag, Ace. What are you gonna do to celebrate?

fnaf-the-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte
Posting just in case anyone wants to know shit without having to read it.

Watch in awe as an autistic child beats THE FUCK out of William, kills him, waits for him to revive, then beats his ass again.

Who are these people?

Phone Guy will always hold a special place in my heart.

Mrs. Afton, Phone guy, Purple man, Circus Baby girl, and Prize puppet.

>saying Mrs. Afton
>but using the old fake names for everyone else

>Watch in awe as an autistic child beats THE FUCK out of William, kills him, waits for him to revive, then beats his ass again.
To be fair, you have to do a lot of sit-ups to really appreciate The Twisty Ones.

So is she cloth or goo?
Or goo inside of cloth?

I have no idea why Kira writes William as such a jobber. He spends 90% of his screentime in both novels getting the shit kicked out of him by teenagers.

Kira's writing makes Scott look like Orson fucking Welles.

>old fake names
William is literally officially copyrighted and titled on merchandise as "Purple Guy". Fuck off.

She writes the books for the middle schoolers that comprise the communities Scott tries to please most, so that’s why none of Charlie’s dipshit friends die. The amount of twists in there are likely influenced by kids’ preferences for a “deeper” lore and narrative, too.

This was Ghost's first picture of her as the Puppet. He seems to have settled on cloth. What I want to know is if that box is her "room" now or just where she sleeps.

>killing Charlotte instantly, but somehow she survived.
>The rage that had filled her to the breaking point drained away all at once. She felt like she’d lost too much blood and was going into shock. Springtrap didn’t try to get away; he just lay there coughing and sputtering. "You took me?" Charlie seemed motionless.
>John watched for a steady moment, then turned away decisively, facing across the table with a grave expression. He didn’t speak until Arty met his gaze. “That’s not Charlie.”
>Either her full name could be Charlie Schidmt or Charlie Afton due to her being a counterpart of Afton's Daughter.

>mfw reading this bad English
>mfw that last fake is totally wrong

>that last fake
Supposed to be "that last line" but I was so mindfucked, I fucked it up.

But then it got me thinking. What if Henry and Charlie's surname IS Schmidt? FNAF1 Mike was the only game where he didn't use a pseudonym.

Either that or Chica's last name was Schmidt.

Chica Schmidt? Oh, no...

>Chica's last name was Schmidt.
Mike marrying the chicken waifu when

>>Springtrap didn’t try to get away; he just lay there coughing and sputtering
Wait, what? Huh? Wait

What?
He's a fucking possessed robot with a decaying corpse inside of him. How can he cough? How can he feel pain? How would she be able to physically overpower a walking hunk of metal strong enough to crush an adult man to death?

Does Kira know who the character Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's is? Her hand should've broken when she tried to punch him.

I think it's Susie Schmidt.

>Mike marrying the chicken waifu when
In my dreams and fanfiction.

>t. doesn't play the games
Clara burned down her and Vlad's house

>

Repost of EWS: Part 4
pastebin.com/8hTMjEBD
Feedback is appreciated.
Part 5 coming soon.

Damn it, stop giving me these feels!

Is there a TTO PDF somewhere? I'm morbidly curious but I don't want to give Kira my shekels.

Buy his book.

>you will never shovel snow and salt the roof with Chica
>you will never drink hot chocolate in amicable silence with Chica
>you will never buy a pizza themed scarf for Chica
>you will never stand under a mistletoe with Chica
>you will never throw a snowball at Chica

She's cloth. However, she sweats and is filled with black goo, you can see this in the image of her and Michael fighting where a bullet passed through her torso.

That might make her a slightly less awful character. A book where the main character is a monster would be far better than the schlock protagonists of the books thus far. Clay being an obvious exception. Carlton and Jessica I can tolerate. Rest are bold and brash and belong in the trash.

I almost wish this was a joke, I've been outlining a timeline schism for a PS AU for a couple days now. As of now I have three timelines, the Harper Succeeds timeline which is where you find Dust Bunny, Le Cauchemar, and IMS. The Harper Fails timeline where you have TWY and its conclusion, with THEM actively involved and the FNAF2 Loop sustaining. Then there's the third timeline, the Stringent timeline where THEM, post-Harper Succeeds timeline, split their attention to an alternate Earth. This would be where Eggs exists, the SL crew, and the user stories with the Candyverse and Rainbow take place. Largely takes place in Nashville, Tennessee. Unit 3 monitors this location in a new sect looking for a place to establish a new Loop. The PS timeline would have to be a deviant of this Stringent timeline. Given how ridiculous the nature of Charlie Puppet, Michael, and SL Springtrap are, THEM being so outrageously paranormal might be a perfect fit.

But it'd have to be a stringent, I refuse to kill off Eggs and my current SL crew just for Molten Freddy's sake.

>making AUs of AUs of AUs
I fear we not yet begun to glimpse the limits of your autism, Ghost-chan.

What's the black goo made of?

Latex.

Ghost, I meant to ask because of your old Magician art with ink in it and the new stuff with gooey Charlie if you knew anything about that Bendy game. All I know about it is that it's got a fanbase on par with this one, in age and autism. I don't wanna waste my time and I trust your opinion.

Zoom gas