/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ (embed)
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh (embed)
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb (embed)

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit (embed)
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X (embed)
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE (embed)

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3 (embed)

Anal with Makoto!

I love Ann!

Ritualposters need to be gassed

lovekotos

Boobs in Persona 6!

I love my Queen

This will be the last Persona General thread. Please make it a good one.

shut the fuck up OP you left the (embed)s like a retard

Samefag

Fug :DDDDD

Why doesn’t Persona have any tittymonsters?

I’m talking like E cup here

Cursed image

Cheating on Makoto and making her cry!

Who would you cheat on her with?

Takashi Junior!

because dfc > dct

Goro

Because Soejima is a fag

soejima is a homosexual

Nice

With everyone! Romancing everyone but Makoto!

gay

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

She's mine /pg/

That's not how cheating works.

Futaba has DFC covered. I don’t see why Haru isn’t hiding massive sweaterpuppies.

I want to impregnate Haru and take care of her and our firstborn!

Who are the resident cuckqueans of Persona?

No, I sworn loyalty to the Queen!

She was until she met Sugimura

>Joker spending Valentine's day with Akechi
>next day Joker is found dead in Leblanc, murdered by 8 girlfriends
>Akechi in the background, laughing his ass off
>fade to end credits

So this is the plot of P5AG

I'm almost sure a fujo drew that already

People who like Makoto like her because she is a plain girl. Beneath her supposed intelligence and relatively good background, Makoto does not have any redeeming features that set her apart from other girls. Her only quirk is that she is inexperienced in love and therefore the MC is able to swoon her over by giving off an aura that is deemed mature and experienced in the game of love. Makoto is the textbook definition of a normal high school girl - a character so easy to create and capitalize on, because of the very fact that she is a normal girl who is easy to capture. Her lack of characteristics indicate that she is an uninteresting, boring character with a very bland personality. However, this contributes to the fact that many people admire Makoto, as she is a flat, 2-dimensional character as well as being plain, it is easy for the masses to fall for the charm of her heart being easy to win compared to the other females who are open to romance options in Persona 5.

Now do you want a serious rebuttal or a shitpost repsonse?

there she is
Look at her
LOOK AT HER

ok

shitpost response
i want to make this into a pasta

what about her?

it's the hair.

why is she so magenta?

>new Tae gangbang doujin
>too cold to fap
it's not fair bros

ugly

>tfw you live in SoCal
I'll fap for you instead user

It's because you look at her with heart eyes user

It's not new user, it's been out for a year at least

>i want to make this into a pasta
It's already stale

jii~

Who is this?

me

proto-haru

can you warm it up for me? :^)

The Firekeeper

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

a girl murdered by soejima

Nihilistic and junk eating Haru.

does she have a wicked sense of humor?

yes, and she is intelligent as well

she's literally me

please be my gf

My shitpost answer would be: I strongly disagree, but it's ok to think that. But my autism is getting the better of me so I'll give a serious answer.

People like Makoto because she is a relatable and endearing character. Her redeeming features that set her apart from the other girls is the fact that she take enormous responsibility for her actions and goes out of her way to put others before herself. Her quirks are more than she's inexperienced with romance. She's a bookworm obsessed with yet insecure over her passion for the action genre. I don't see why being a normal high school girl is seen as a bad thing. She doesn't have a lack of characteristics, rather you didn't pay attention when her dialogue appeared on screen. Honestly this post reeks of /v/.

I don't actually mean what I say. I just wanted a response from Makotofags. I haven't gotten a (You) for a long time now. My autism caught up and I needed a meme post to fish for some (You)s.

To add to your post.
I don't think Queen is plain at all. From her weapons, Persona and her outfit. Makoto maybe looks plain on the outside and most of her traits and personality aren't spoonfed to the fanbase so that's why they'd think that way.

Also her butt.

In that case, good job. It actually made me respond.

>Her redeeming features that set her apart from the other girls is the fact that she take enormous responsibility for her actions and goes out of her way to put others before herself
>goes out of her way to put others before herself
I don't see how this sets her apart from other girls when there are multiple girls that do this.

Thanks. Can you give me one final (You) before I leave? I want to get some more when I can.

I wanna date Ann!

>when there are multiple girls that do this.
Like?

I’m sexually frustrated

Makoto is different in this case because a major part of her character is worrying about others and going out of her way to aid them. The biggest examples of her doing this is with Sae and Eiko.
Here you go.

so am I user
so am I

You're a big hearted guy

see pic

This but with all the girls

But Ann really didn't do anything to help Shiho. All she did was talk to her about the practice and ignore Kamoshida.

Maybe we should help each other out

That's not a good example. Ann doesn't help Shiho, rather she tries to mend their strained relationship by trying to get stronger along side her. Even Ann admits this during her confidant when she says that she feels responsible for letting Kamoshida get to Shiho.

The difference between Ann and Makoto here is that Ann's help to Shiho was purely emotional. But with Makoto, she jumps right into the danger face first without a second thought, Yakuza, the host and to some extent her plan to save Sae.

I want Makoto to ride my dick for hours

ok

same

>When she invites you into her place
>When you say you'll take off your pants
>When you actually take off your pants
>When she sees your dick
>When she sees your dick get even bigger

I've never felt like so miserable
I've never felt like thinking this will last forever
Baby stay with me you gotta tell me
Your love came all over me

I never felt like so different now
It doesn't seem like we've been far apart
Turn me so jealous
My life'll turn out it doesn't seem like it could be last for my life
When stars're smiling at moon
Wonder how they look in your eyes
Just dialing your number
Failing to press the last two
Pray in the heart
When the moon's reaching starts
If you hold me tight
Feeling heart best so close
Will this last long?

This song will forever be ruined for me.

I'm just saying Ann was definitely putting Shiho ahead of herself during the Kamoshida arc so saying that Makoto putting others in front of herself sets her apart from the rest of the girls is silly.

Dating Ann would be so much fun!

I want to be free

Kawakami a kawacutie

Kawakami will be an obedient housewife who does whatever her master/husband pleases.

I want to pull down on that yellow strip on her right shoulder

Days until
Internet Cleansed: 1

plz no bully. it doesn't need to get so real in here.

I'm a leaf so it shouldn't affect me but unfortunately that's not how it works.

all we can do now is wait and hope it worked...
hang on, we forgot to change Pai's heart!!

But she wasn't. During the Kamoshida arc, it wasn't about Shiho, it was about Ann. If Ann was truly putting Shiho ahead of herself she wouldn't have let her get abused so much. Makoto on the other hand the exact opposite for Sae and Eiko. She takes the initiative to prevent Eiko from falling into debt and Sae from getting murdered. She didn't sit back and contemplate her choices until it was too late. Futaba and Haru don't do this either. Haru puts her father's orders and desires above her own life, but she's doing it out of obedience rather than out a desire to help. Futaba help's Sojiro, similarly to Makoto, but she doesn't have to go out of her way since all she has to do is hack some simple records.

Good night, bud. Sleep well