youtu.be/mhOR4v8rvIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Rogue

first thx jeeves

First for kill all Priests

>tfw you get To My Side! in the tavern brawl

Rin is MY waifu I better catch none of you faggots playing her

God I fucking wish

I just got the brawl quest but I don't know if I can force myself to play this trash brawl 4 more times let alone try to win 4 more times.

fuck off oakheart

>mfw I steal your waifu and have my wicked way with her
>mfw she likes my dick way better than your dick

RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY OH HO HO HO HO

I need a quick mulligan hint for secret mage.

Do you keep the 1 mana 2/1 even without a secret on hand?

Took you long enough Brode.

old gods*

>tfw I made control warlock just to play her
im also pleasantly surprised that i'm usually able to get off Azari a lot of the time, I thought it'd be a meme card but it's actually not that hard

What is with everyone's obsession with "skill in card games" all of a sudden?

Why can't we just have fun? If you want to circlejerk over skill, play a game where half of the games aren't decided by RNG and where the better player wins 95+% of the time. When that happens, THEN you can start talking about skill, not this autistic "I devoted my life to doing nothing but playing a children's card game all day every day so I have a 5% greater win rate than you do!" bullshit.

Hearthstone, MTG, YGO, pokemon, it doesn't fucking matter. Drawing cards isn't a skill.

dont play my wife

Void lords make doing almost anything easy in warlock now. Especially turn fucking 5 void lrods.

How do we get more people to draw more Valeera lewds?

post deck

>turn 5 void lords
I don't run that 2/2 card
hearthpwn.com/decks/991998-k-c-dog-rin-masterlock

>weapons, health and armour "just hit everything" dead mans hand warrior in wild

what are some fun big minions to add? not meant to be competitive

In my dreams

Aggro Rogue is a historical deck that deserves it's time in the sun, un-nerf THIS IS OUR TOWN SCRUB NOW

So she's not a cradle robver? Good to know she's a wholesome warlock

nice thanks

Against Hunter and Warlock, sure

I wouldn't otherwise unless you are playing 6+ secrets

Golden tirion looks pretty cool. I wish I had one.

Please give me a non-RTS example of a game where the better player wins 80% of the time, let alone 95%

Chess

>finally give up and craft Ultimate infestations
>skip to 2 packs later
>EEEEEPIC
>its ultimate infestation

So why does no one talk about how the RNG is quite literally rigged when you are vs'ing AI?

Like you get certain cards and bosses get certain cards way more frequently in certain circumstances. I.e. first couple bosses you just 'happen' to get your aggro cards in your opening hand. Or when you are playing a more control-oriented deck you are more likely to get a boss that counters control, or vice versa if you have an aggro deck. Then the last bosses seem to know what style of deck you have and counter that.

Its beyond RNG, its calculated algorithims and im wondering why thats not more talked about

post a good rogue deck

The fuck who made that post on reddit about /ourdeck/. Fuck you.

ive yet to receive a UI too user
good thing i dont care for druid

>So why does no one talk about
People have been talking about this LITERALLY since the first adventure you retarded cuck. I didn't even read the rest of your shit post.

It's fine.
We just have to be craftier about the next one.

confirmed retarded. white wins, black tries to draw. its not a skill based game either. its solved and just a matter of who memorized openers and executed the correct strategy. white dictates everythign as well. any monkey could memorize a couple openers and stomp 90% of people. that doesnt make them good.

aqua-sama thinks everyone's pathetic though

Fighting games (Tekken, Street Fighter, etc), Sports games (Rocket League), Board games (Chess, Go, etc), hell I'm sure even in FPS's I'd get fucking destroyed in shit like counterstrike by pros every time.

There are many more but that's just off the top of my head, it's more or less a question of how much RNG plays a factor in the outcome vs. how much control players have over determining the outcome of competitive games. Only after that can you start determining how much actual depth is involved and how high the skill ceiling is.

Nah. I am more annoyed there are people who browse /hsg/ who are fucking party poopers. Why the fuck would you browse /hsg/ and then go snitch like a bitch on reddit? For Good boy points?

Redditors ruin everything. Especially Veeky Forums

Holy shit, it's literally a coin toss for whether you're winning or drawing. Something like 40% of chess games are draws and 33% are won by white. You could not have picked a worse example.

Chess isn't even a good game, why don't you learn Go?

This feels kinda cancerous but at least it's something new, and still not as bad as highlander.
If you have the cards try it out, getting huge swings off summoner's and archivists is fun.

>mfw never learned Chess
>knows what each piece does since its common knowledge but have no strategy
>friend ask to play, sure
>proceed to lose 3 games in a row where I just try to do whatever
feelsbadman

>and just a matter of who memorized openers and executed the correct strategy.
This isn't considered skill for you huh?
Then what do you consider skillful?

>why don't you learn Go?
Fuck off weeb

Critical analysis. Which chess masters do utilize.

>angry aggro brainlets

That critical analysis isn't enough to win you the game as black. You have to rely on your opponent making more mistakes than you. Very skillful.

Yes, if your opponent makes more mistakes than you you win, if they don't you lose. This seems to be pretty skillful to me, I can't tell if you're actually trolling or not, so I'm just going to assume you're not actually this retarded.

>talking completely out of your ass when you've probably play like 5 games of chess in your life
Does hating on chess make people feel smart or something?

>You have to rely on your opponent making more mistakes than you. Very skillful.

Uh... yeah? The person who made fewer mistakes is more skillful, yes? Either way it's still something you can improve upon, you can make mistakes and go back, look at them, learn from those mistakes, and get better. You can avoid making the same mistakes, even though you may come across new ones as you progress.

The point is that in a game like hearthstone you can't do that for the most part, which is why even the top """"pros"""" only get like a 5% increase in winrate, maybe 10%. That's why it's so frustrating and why people like lifecoach quit: youtube.com/watch?v=egkNbk5XBS4&t=228

>if your opponent makes more mistakes than you you win, if they don't you lose
things HSlet will never understand

>That isn't enough to win you the game as black. You have to rely on your opponent not being as skilled as you are. If you are less skilled than your opponent, you'll lose

?????

In hearthstone you could understand your deck and a certain matchup perfectly, and still draw all of your most expensive cards even after a full mulligan and lose. How do I skillfully get out of that situation?

I've been playing this. I'm sometimes running into trouble with the spells getting drawn while the relevant minions are still to be played. Particularly with archivist, seeing as he pulls the spell out of the deck to cast it, with only 4 spells you might exhaust yourself really quickly. Any thoughts?

Why do clips like these make me feel depressed about this game and my pack opening luck?

>Hearthstone best packs
youtu.be/75WryAj1zYE

Id say RNG makes it accessible for casuals and Blizz did a right choice in a corporate sense.

Fuck I can't click that, I feel you. I got Grumble as my legendary and havent opened one in like 30 packs. I hope my next one doesnt suck.

you do this to yourself. watch memes instead.

Do I put my dust in fal'dorei striders and try to play miracle rogue in this aggressive meta? Or do I just say "fuck it", abandon all hope, and craft primalfin champions out of despair so I can play with the galvadon and lynessa I pulled?

you guys are all wrong, you need MEMES.

youtu.be/mhOR4v8rvIo

You can play Lynessa without Galvadon memes.

>come back to hearthstone
>blizzard nerfed fon so it's just a 6/6 for 6 now
so why would anyone use this epic card when it loses statwise to a fucking boulderfist ogre?

just play a good deck instead of being a hipster faggot

That's just how it is, not much you can do. You can run 2 archivists to increase chance of drawing one by turn 8 but you'll risk extra clunky hands. It's an interesting deck that sometimes simply cannot win and sometimes wins by a landslide.. so it evens itself out and if you maneuver well (and get lucky) will win more than lose. It's nowhere nearly as strong (broken) as highlander priest or tempo rogue but you know, it's something new and interesting that makes use of a card that is mostly rubbish.

>warrior charge minion
>half the shaman cards
>3 mana axe
Why even name ogre when theres bonemare around.

It's 5 mana now, but the worst part is they printed a neutral card that's almost exactly the same thing

I like miracle rogue and it used to be a good deck
I fucking hate all this tempo shit; the only escape is razakus priest and I already play that to rank up so

How the hell are you supposed to beat a Kingsbane rogue once they get going? It feels nearly impossible

No no, double archivist would be terrible, you'd pull all the spells out your deck for sure that way.

>2 legos
>both are memes
BRODEEEE

>Two legendaries in one pack
>Complaining

Fuck off

>look at me Malf
>im fon now
Keep your hand empty and use big stuff he cannot destroy properly

The point IS pulling them out, you don't want to draw them. That deck is all about smacking summoner on 6 and archivist on 8.

Holy fuck dungeon run is so much fun. HS devs really out did themselves.

Kingsbane is good, though.

>instead of paying 20$ for a full adventure with 10+ legends you get 5 packs for free and gotta open hundreds of standard packs
They sure did

>Last class left as warrior
>Get the 5 mana big minion buff
>Get to draft good legos
>This is the run I do it
>Run into Xilid and draw like shit
About to take a gun to my head

they run the 'give your weapon poison' though

Does Rin make a much of a difference on the Voidlord warlock deck? I just realized I opened everything needed except Rin and Guldan. Guldan is a safe craft so I was thinking about going for it but I don't really want to craft Rin. I realize it's like an alternate win condition but eh.. maybe the deck rarely ever gets to use her?

>not using shotgun
Just do it already
Only some do,most run lifesteal. If they poison tall you go wide...its a mill deck. You swamp them on the board before they lock you out with overdraws.

That's the sort of shit you'll pull of 1 in 30 games and in the midst of your excitement you'll rope yourself before lethal.

>people are actually bragging about beating scripted pve content that was designed L I T E R A L L Y to be beaten by them

>two arena runs in a row go 2-3
don't remember the last time this has happened.

Any arenafags want to do a co-op?

You pretty much outright lose the mirror if they play Rin and you don't. That's the main reason it's played, otherwise it's a taunt that comes back with N'zoth.

I can remember the last time it happened to me; the last two times I played arena during the week I started playing kek

pretty sure the guy was playing an alt. still memes and dreams.

WOW

>casual

I'm pushing towards rank five but I'm playing a non-meta deck

>non-meta
>zoo
ok

Isn't that just zoo?

FUCK YOU GUYS

well maybe zoo isn't non-meta but it's loosely thrown together and I have a lot more confidence in my aggro paladin, so until I hit rank 5 I'm sticking to my best deck.

>has such little self esteem in a children's magic poker game that he lacks the confidence to play anything but aggro paladin in constructed
>plays zoo in casual
i feel bad for ya user

fuck you too buddy