/xgg/ - Xenogames General #30

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U
>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zongzi
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/New_Game_+
youtu.be/z30Y572EmCk?t=148
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Japfags to leave.

BLADE COMBO
THIRSTY

How about in this thread we don't respond to the /v/tard trying to restart an old flame war over name changes.

Is there any point to go for [condition] topple / smash when farming or is that just a waste of time due to the mini cutscene?

Remember to feed cake to Praxis and play board games with her!

where's the key to the door on the torigoth battleship wing?

Daily reminder that Jin did everything wrong and killed a qt because he could.

>Trying to get anything in Tiger Tiger

As far as I know, it doesn't increase odds, so no, not really.

>several of the coolest-looking Blades likely to be DLC
TAKAHASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Oh well, at least they're free, and it's a cool surprise that we're even (probably) getting them.

Do you keep smashed items if you die?

>arguing over names
Just relax and eat some dumplings

I rolled a common crystal with Morag and saw Finch and Dagas' silhouettes pass by. I rolled a legendary crystal afterwards, and saw only common silhouettes. The only thing I can logically assume is that rare and legendary crystals do absolutely nothing to raise your chances of getting a rare blade, which raises the question of why they're named that way in the first place.

yeah

Fuck Tiger Tiger, I'm gonna wait for EZ modo.

If I recall, they are going to be part of the free DLC with NG+ and then some of the other will be Paid DLC.

Already done, now I'm working on her sister.

>never playing retro games
They're hard, huh? Not like this hand-holding shit we get today.

The expansion pass description made it sound like it's only going to be one as paid DLC.

Update on the Unnamed Core Crystal unlocking. Just hit fifty and we have the following.

Rarity seems to alternate between 1 and 2 stars where it's in favor of 1 star by a bit, have not gotten any 3 stars, which is possible with common core crystals.

Major bias towards female form, with 40% alone going towards female #4. Brute is extremely rare, but possible to get as well. Animal is impossible because the weapon is locked at fists.

Affinity chart wise seems to vary wildly, I managed to unlock the worst blade possible where he did not have any unlockable abilities. The game is stingy with field abilities in general.

Have seen the outline of rare blades in the summoning, but not unlocked any of them. Unknown if you can get a rare blade at this point.

I'm working on her sister too, if you know what I'm saying.

Strictly speaking there are dumplings made of rice with a filling, not unlike onigiri. Using that word would be more appropriate than a specific Japanese dish even if the character is a walking untranslatable food joke.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zongzi

>some of the other will be Paid DLC
Some of the other indeed.
>New Rare Blade

>these pull rates
I will never bitch about FEH pull rates ever again

How does NG+ work? How did it work in XC?

>Unknown if you can get a rare blade at this point.
Takahashi said that crystal is always locked to a common wind blade.

Yeah, I never played retro games, it's totally not due to the fact that the game is hard and doesn't have fixed layouts so you can't memorise shit.

Well Klaus was a mad scientist. This was probably as good as he could do.

I just hope that we get stuff to use them on. I have played so many games where you can get cool stuff as DLC but it's ultimately pointless because they don't release harder bosses that force you to have all the cool stuff.

I want some brutally hard enemies that not even orb spam can easily deal with. I know it's just a pipe-dream, but still. I want this game's equivalent of vanilla Yiazmat or Apotheosis.

New rare BLADE or new rare BLADES?

its not out yet we dont know

my favorite thing was when they finished eating the dumplings and the guy was immediately like
"hey can you go buy me a rice ball?"

They said that their will be a new Challenge Battle Mode in the DLC. Hopefully that shit will be where the crazy difficulty lies.

At least you start off with a 5% for 5* and 5* focus in FEH.
though this game has done me in with Gacha in general, so I've already gotten rid of FEH.
Never fucking again with Gacha.

I want a boss on the level of Telethia the Endbringer where you must grind for several dozen hours to get the parts to kill it.

In the original it was shit because it didn't let you start over at level 1. Hopefully they don't do that again. It would be even more pointless because you can already rewatch the entire story from the title screen.

For this game: there's no NG+ yet, it'll be added as an update later.
For the original: xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/New_Game_+

>new rare blade
please tell me its who i think it could be

Not gonna lie, those huge squids that show up in Tantal during certain weather creep me out. Creeoiest enemy for me.

If it's not Seven I will be supremely upset.
I want her in the game with her english VA.
I want her to remember things from the other dimension and feel sad.

It will be chaos or Alvis.

youtu.be/z30Y572EmCk?t=148

>break topple launch smash all in one

Mio is as powerful as Jin

why would you want to start at level 1, do you know what NG+ is?

>it's another throwback Xeno reference
yes
>everyone will want a specific game and be dissatisfied if it's not that game
fuck
hoping for Elma or Fei. T-Elos is also fine but I only played Ep1 of Xenosaga

I've gain a whole new appreciation for FEH pull rates now. like you said at least they throw you bone

Kind of weird that we're getting four new Blades as free DLC and one new Blade as paid DLC, although if those free ones are the Torna Blades, then I guess a lot of the work on them is already done.

Once you start farming Rare Core Crystals, is there a reason to ever use common core crystals for summoning again?

You're an idiot if you can't figure that out.

I use common crystals as a save menu.

you're an idiot for wanting to start from level 1.

when you only have a handful of rare blades left anything will work but fuck legendary cores they are worthless

Why would you want to one shot everything like in Xenoblade's joke of a ng+ difficulty? If you want to just rewatch all the cutscenes, they have a feature for that you know.

Yeah like I'm convinced its just a big joke to them. Like calling rice balls something retarded is meme status so they went all out on it.

The new blade's gonna be Fi and the master sword. They already gave Rex's outfit to Link after all.

if you need a certain type of field skill theyre good for spamming until you get what you need

(You)

if you want to start from level 1 they have a feature for that you know

I think that's retarded but I also thought it was retarded when /v/ was hoping that the architect would be Zanza.

The Zeke x Pandy vanilla sex is on the way

He's clearly just trying a different shitposting tactic. No one has ever seriously defended NG+ that doesn't reset your level. Report and ignore.

I want to start from level 1, keep my stuff and blades, and have everything be stronger. If you start from the same level, they better increase the level cap.

Because not all games NG+ has you start at max power. Sometimes it just does different things, like have you start out with extra items, gold or things like that. So far from what they say, it is going to allow you to disengage main blades from characters at the very start of the game and will also give you blades which you probably shouldn't have.

>Not wanting a NG+ feature like the Tales games have
It's not that hard to understand, is it?

They weren't completely wrong.

>or Alvis.
Gos yes please. I need the Monodo in XC2 and I feel like they foreshadowed it by mentioning the third Aegis.

As someone who didnt play much of XBC1 Klaus is supposed to be some kind of connection right? I mean you can clearly hear Shulk doing shit. Like I said I didn't play much XBC1 so anything obvious is sort of lost on me.

But there should be some kind of joke there since the Japanese version is also making a rice ball joke.

to be honest, I've grown to dislike FEH like I said because of this game.
And here's the difference.
The difference is that I do not have a finite amount of ways to pull forever like I do in XC2.
I can grind for ever and pull forever in XC2 and not be weighed down by stamina, or by specific skill sets and units needed to get more things.
I don't have to save my cores for something I actually want to roll on and get none of it. while I can get that same feeling in XC2,
As stated, my main difference and determining factor is Finite vs. Infinite resources. I'd glady choose shit rates with infinite resources than 4% better rates with finite resources.

>They weren't completely wrong.
That's exactly what I'm saying. This game apparently isn't above retarded things, so clearly Fi is still on the table.

What are you guys expecting/hoping for in the Bandai Namco presentation on the 15th?

YES! Are you going to talk about Pandy's butt plug?

I'm expecting nothing.

Of course

>to be honest, I've grown to dislike FEH like I said because of this game.
The pull rate of this game made me like FEH even more. The rate is fine until you get to a few blades left. I have not gotten one in TEN HOURS of grinding, and I am not hopeful that I will complete the pokedex in another 50 hours of pure grinding.

Expectations: none.
Hopes: Xenosagas Remastered.

requesting use of her buttplug for lewd and funny things.

Understandable
I have no idea why I'm still playing FEH

Klaus is the scientist that unmade and remade the world and turned into Zanza in the first game. Turns out he didn't unmake the world, though he did fuck it up a bit and only half of him went into the other world because he pushed the button. The conduit/zohar is a little fucker like that.

There has been an awful lot of speculation about Xenosaga HD collection. About the same amount as Soul Caliber 6 and that came true.
One can hope.

Wonder if we'll finally get Smash 4 so people can shut up about it. I'd buy a Xenosaga remaster, though. Probably won't be anything like that at all so it's just wishful thinking.

Ni no Kuni 2 delayed from March to fucking never. I'd buy a Xenoblade Chronicles HD on Switch too, Just because I don't feel like resynching my wiimote to my laptop to finish emulating it.

What would sex with Haze feel like?

why don't people just buy a wii u instead of begging for all the games to be ported

>giving into smash fags
Let them wait till smash 5. On another note, what Xenoblade characters should be added to smash?

Forgettable.

ALRIGHT THAT'S FUCKING IT. I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKING GACHA IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME. GIVE ME MY RARE BLADE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT GAME

Like having sex with a normal girl? Haze was one of the most human like blades we see. It's odder to think about what sex with Kora would be like, since apparently she loves to shock people.

Because it isn't just about being able to play it on the latest system. People think that they will add more stuff to sell it to people that already have it. They want ice climbers back, since they were cut because of the fucking 3ds not being able to handle them.

don't get me wrong. XC2's rates are fucking SHIT. They are god awful.
But at least I'm doing something and feel like I'm making progress.
I'm doing something, and having fun killing things rather than waiting the next day for orbs, or doing all the maps over again on higher difficulties for orbs, or waiting on my stamina to come back so I can do those things for orbs.
It's all about the orbs, and with the more characters introduced, the more useless the previous set of characters are if you didn't get the best ones.
My excitement to FEH was tied to getting characters I wanted, and each new update tends to make that more and more difficult. I've seen this with other Gachas and feel that I've no longer an interest in wasting my time in something thats goal is to try and make me spend money on it, no matter how little.

Rex would be the obvious choice. Have him switch to Mythra for his final smash.
The combined superform would make more sense, but Mythra is less of a spoiler.

Rex is the obvious candidate, though I'd also like Elma.

Is anyone else having severe trouble sleeping because of this game? This has never happened to me before but holy shit this game is ruining my sleep for some reason
>keep waking up in the middle of the night having intense thoughts about blade combos
>numbers in my fucking dreams for some reason, as to why I'm not sure but the dreams have always been about Xenoblade 2
>dreams about long core crystal summon sessions and my brain bombarded with hundreds of images of battle QTE's
Literally MAKE IT STOP it's been 4 days in a row now.

Can we get Mythra in this outfit? add Mechas too.

Elma

Before Corrin got added I was hoping for Elma as the 'promote a newish game' character, instead we got Roy 0.5.

Rex would just be another Shulk but with Pokemon Trainer's gimmick, fuck that noise and his hideous outfit. The BOTW crossover was already too much.

Definitely Rex and he should have a switching mechanic like Pokemon Trainer, but instead of Pyra and Mythra being in the background, they should work more like Ice Climbers and they work less effectively if they get separated. Got to keep affinity in mind after all.

>dreaming of gacha
I think there are medical procedures for this.

Zeke. Also Malos because they could just make him a Shulk clone.

Pyra and Rex and they act kinda like the ice climbers

do you think they will continue the gatcha shit in XC3?