/evg/ - Everyst General

Everyst WoW General: Ret Guild Leaders Edition

Everyst is the newest and most innovative private server for vanilla WoW.

>Horde

>Alliance

Register at everystwow.com. Download the 1.12 client (with vpn or direct download if burger) then Open realmlist.wtf and set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

>Server info
everystwow.com
twitter.com/everystwow
Everyst Discord
(discord.gg/neDDwR)
(everystwow.com/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client: links available in #faq channel on discord

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fGxb0hZGcVZE0ccch0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making generals for this dead funserver nobody in their right minds is playing on

>last thread hit bump limit and had 75% as many unique IPs as lights hope which has 10k peak population

really makes you think

Because people actually have things to do in-game on LH
This server and thread is just a massive circlejerk of bored shitters

Leveling as a rogue..

Why don’t people just put talent points in all the good talents at the start of each tree? They are all way better than anything at the bottom of any rogue spec tree

Am I retarded?

>Leveling
>Everyst
Yep, retarded.

Why not try both out? This private server is the perfect place to experiment until Classic comes around.

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fGxb0hZGcVZE0ccch0o

this is unironically the best leveling spec

what's the rotation?

idk adren rush on a low pop server feels really nice for soloing quest elites since groups are hard to find

why are both threads dead? is wow dead?

yes

No one but the Chinese and Russians play WoW private servers. We're all just shitposters.

I'm just training a new hunter pet + a new weapon skill + skinning on nighthaven. Got into a groove listening to some oldies and forgot to look at 4chn for a couple hours

how is nighthaven?

its fine if you are naive and retarded and speak russian

2 out of 3...

everyone says its full of russians but i have a 20 warrior and a 15 hunter in two different guilds that average 30-40 ppl online at a time at all hours and i've never met a single ivan, or seen anyone speak in /1 or /4 in non-english
the pop is awesome, i see tons of people around in the world and dungeons take a matter of minutes to form groups for, but its not 100% camped mobs like lh
yeah this is just not accurate

but whatever, i said my piece. this is the /evg/, if i say too many nice things someone will just accuse me of being Crogge

dude you're not fooling anyone, yes the pop is much nicer but the quality of interaction is nonexistent.

there are literally probably just as many euro/na players and guilds on everyst as on nighthaven, and i say this having 10 characters past level 15 on that server (and i've posted the screenshot to prove it before, i'm the one who took the name indi)

whatever you say bud, i dont really care where anyone plays, someone just asked me a question. i have nothing invested except for about 3 days /played

Any decent NA guilds? I didn't see many on the forum recruiting. Not arguing, just don't feel like wasting time (i guess "wasting time" would be relative but still).

soon friend, soon.

is it true that wreathe watches people play invisible a lot?
I wonder if he's watching me die to this elite and i feel insecure about how shitty i look.

I don't know about wreathe but there was an incident a few days ago when some of us were trying to duo the elite buzzard in westfall and gmchicken showed up and made fun of us until we got a full group

hah, i remember reading about that here. That's funny.
It's possible I'm way too lonely in-game if I'm fantasizing about a gm watching me.

i'm in on my hunter, they seem pretty organized and not faggots. I'm pretty sure they're NA, and i've never seen the chat dead
my other char is in which is just a funtime leveling guild, but it's NA.

is one of the more serious guilds on Nighthaven, they star MC and Ony this week. Which isn't bad considering the server launched in the beginning of November.

w-wait there's a month-old freshserver up with a good pop?
wtf am i doing on this shitheap

buh bye!!! have fun on loyalty rewards 2! better start practicing your cyka blyats!

god i wish you people would shut up with the server politics, or are you too new to realize its all bullshit? from every side?
i played Ely, and it sucked what happened, but that was a concerted fuckup no one person was responsible. i played Lh and it was good until the pop got so ridiculous. I played nighthaven and there was literally nothing to complain about except people thinking they had inside admin information and shitting all over it. now i'm here on everfresh because i like the raid scaling idea. every server has strengths and weaknesses but as long as you all ignore that and just act like loyalist faggots (when in reality you have NO IDEA what you're talking about) you're just killing the community
grow up

Konis...

Bad...

>crogge and shenna run a gold selling and literal price fixing scheme collaborating with the chinese
>spawn in and copy rank 14 characters and sell them
>ddos competitors and fake pop and use bots etc

the fact that classic is coming out means these previous charlatans have nothing to lose now, and nighthaven is crogge's latest bastard child attempt at reviving his project

and for that reason im out

That he's reviving his project?

like i said
no idea what you're talking about. all off this is pure fiction. so is whitekidney getting 'fired'/forced to leave. just like syk going ret. just like pottu invading guild chats
you're just regurgitating shitposts you see on Veeky Forums
but i dont care. we're here now. lets make the best of it.

>you're just regurgitating shitposts you see on Veeky Forums
So much this.
That's all anyone does. It's a shitpost echo chamber. It's no wonder this community bleeds members.

I bet he thinks Hearthglenn has a cryptominer embedded in the client too

>decided to look at nighthaven when this convo started
>level 4
>already been in a group
>world chat is lively debating the roy moore defeat
>can't even count the number of people i've seen in the human starting zone already. all of them buff me if able
really makes you think

Lol it does

uhh this isn't tinfoil hat shit

crogge and shenna admitted they did all this

you didn't see wreathe literally show the hearthglen admin a convo where a guy says he built a custom "Hearthglen" client

this after hearthglen users were crying about fps drop for weeks

this after their admin got caught putting a cryptominer on their website thinking he could get away with it

really makes you think

I thought you were indicating they were still doing it
Shenna and Crogge admitted to trying to make a living off their server, yes
Believe me they are doing their damndest to try to fix their rep now

I guess we'll see if there's 5 rank 14s on Nighthaven a week after the pvp rehaul launch

man if i had 12k people using my product i'd want to make some money too

>the absolute state of nightkeks

nigga they have NOTHING to lose now with classic coming

their rep is meaningless now

Did anybody even notice the fake r14s? Does anyone have any links to people pointing this out prior to the LH switch? Everybody acted like it was so obvious but I don't remember any outrage or skepticism prior to WK revealing it.

your boring, burnt-out shitpost is boring
like i said i dont care where you play
we have a lot of fun on nighthaven
i hope you are having fun on everyst if low-pop is your thing

there was lots of "talk" about it, but nobody wanted to believe that the admins would do such a thing and nobody could access teh logs to prove it so there was no point raising a shit storm

because wk didn't give two shits until he decided he wanted a bigger cut
that is all that happened
look at the chink infestation on lh, you think wk and crew isn't advertising to them? give me a break
one is just as bad as the other. excuses for stealing assets notwithstanding
thats why wreathe was supposed to save us but now he's faking pop too

if you play on night haven you are a cuck doesn't matter if you're having fun or not, you're willingly bending over and taking russian-jewish cock

might as well just start wearing a chastity cage and buy starwars battlefront while ur at it

i've never met a russian on there
ever
never even seen non english except for a few gold seller mails, and those were asian

>FUCKING WREATHE IS FAKING POP HE BETRAYED US

still no bots, russians or chinks so works for me

this is how i know you are either trolling or shilling because i've actually played on soviethaven

and goddamnit im going to go smoke a bowl, i never intended this to be an argument. someone just asked me a question
i
dont
care
where
you
play
i hope you're having fun.

Where's the "talk"? I remember during an interview someone mentioned something like "they're so out of touch with community. Don't they realize rankers have spreadsheets and yadda yadda and know exactly who's going to rank etc".. There were how many fake rank 14? 5, 10? That's enough to cause autismos to notice something and point it out, but nobody did. You don't need logs to notice a rank 14 come out of nowhere who you've never seen or played with before despite spending all day everyday in WSG.

I don't care about WK or LH. I'm wondering if any players actually noticed the spawned rank 14s prior to WK saying it and Crogge admitting it. I don't think anyone actually did.

>so is whitekidney getting 'fired'/forced to leave
dunno
>like syk going ret
literally true, not sure what the damage control is all about. it's a niche server and i don't think people care about memespecs, let him do wtf the little faggot wants to do. it's the guild's fault for being pussies if they don't like it.
>pottu invading guild chats
partially true. he was resolving an issue and then stuck around far longer than necessary with the intent of getting someone in trouble catching them being offensive. It may as well be completely true as Pottu is a terrible person, but whatever.
A lot of Veeky Forums is shitposts, of course. But that doesn't mean that some of those shitposts have basis in reality and while you shouldn't take anything here seriously, you also would be a retard to discount 100% of it.

mate i have a level 30 horde char on nighthaven. so far the two most common guilds i've seen are: , , , , and .
The latter three are frog, social leveling, and chink guilds respectively.
I think both server runners are total niggers and neither server is very good but pretending you haven't seen a Russian is laughable. They're everywhere. You can even bump into their vodkanigger runes pretty often.

maybe its just because i'm still low level on both my toons
but i have seriously never seen a russian
i've met a ton of french and french canadians but they all speak english so who cares
i have never seen any of the guilds you referenced. ever.

Not the dude talking about nighthaven but why do we hate russians in the game again? I had pretty good experiences with some on nost.
The chinese on the other hand, while there were a handful that communicated and were cool, were mostly a locust swarm.
Is it the communication issue (that i get for sure) or is there something else to it? Are they cheating or otherwise scummy? I know they as a group have a bad rep in other games, even on the current retail servers as well I believe.

Why should I pick this server over Light's Hope? Not trolling, serious question.

Dude just ignore him. The fact of the matter is, even if there's a sizable Russian pop, the average english-speaking guild has more players on its roster than Everyst has as a whole.

this isn't true though i spent 2 weeks on nighthaven looking for a single NA guild and found one on everyst the first time i /world messaged

if you play on lights hope you'll end up rerolling here when you realize how bad it is so it doesn't really matter what you pick

the only people who like lights hope are nost babbies who enjoy easy content with 10k ppl and 50% non english speak populations

What do you get out of lying? I don't get it
I had my pick of NA guilds by the time I was level 10
Maybe you were Horde and Horde is different?

niwolos.......

How do you mean easy content? Aren't both Vanilla?

Also if there's 50% non-english speakers on light's hope, how many would you say there are on everyst?

Nost-core uses the 1.12 client that features Naxx-level talents, but doesn't scale earlier content accordingly
The ONLY reason I'm on Everyst is because of their content scaling. I'm hoping we get enough pop to actually be able to experience it, someday

turns out you can just say anything on the internet

if only they saw things our way bros...

so much potential... gone... just like that......

everyst has 100% english speakers, it's a core requirement to even play on the server enforced through the players as kind of sick/amazing gestapo to weed out russians and chinks

everyst peaks at 400 pop

there are probably at least 1-2k english speakers on lights hope at any given time, with another 1--4k that probably speak serviceable english

if you want a massively overpopulated multicultural server go lights hope

Aight, guess i'll trust your judgement and go Everyst. How's the faction balance?

>play on Nighthaven
>Join a NA guild at level 10 that has more members on the roster than Everyst has ever seen even at peak
>More people talking in guild chat than I've ever seen in any /1 on Everyst
>I've met two Russians, one was a botter and was banned 15 minutes after I reported him
>Other Russian was kind of cool

59 A/41 H about a week ago, it's improving though

>everyst peaks at 400 pop
Do you mean 400 or 4000?

400 dude
shit is dead
dont roll here
usually less than 200 during NA peak, they only hit 400 like twice during EU peak

400, the only reason to roll here is incase chinkshope literally implodes.

Yeah, you're either a shill troll or just stupid

any time now bros...

Okay, thank god you guys stopped me.

But seriously I just want to play Vanilla and have fun messing up until official Classic. Where do I go?

THE TRANNIES ARE BACK!!!!

OH GOD EVERYST IS DOA OH GOD ITS FLLL OF COMMUNISTS AND POWER TRIPPING GUILD LEADERS
OH GODDD THE HORROR

welp back to nighthaven i go that server is positively awesome!

inb4 >Y-you're part of the problem!

the only option for someone as retarded as you is soviethaven

Ignore these faggots and play on Nighthaven until level 10
You will see how full of shit these people are. If you think it's bad, Everyst is your next best bet to just fuck around. And all you wasted was 10 levels.
Don't go LH because its toxic.

all jokes aside we can't let wreathe get the nuclear codes.

shenna will save us.

#imunironicallywithher

I must say when I read about Everyst it looks cool and all, but if it's only 400 people online during peak hours? You can't really play WoW like that, can you? Won't it be impossible to find groups for group quests and dungeons?

You are exactly right. The only people having fun on Everyst are the people who rolled at launch and were part of the initial leveling push. That is the VAST majority of current players.
Everyone else is stuck playing a single-player MMO.
Just try Nighthaven. It has a bad rep because of past mistakes by the admins but they're doing their best to make up for them. Give it 10 levels. What will a day or two cost you?

>What will a day or two cost you
by my napkin math, exactly a day or two.
man i don't even give my fat wife 48 hours on faith

friend, if it's not for you it's not for you, i played on a retail vanilla server with 600 people online MAX EVER and had fun for years

this is just not true, i'm having a fine time at lvl 21

Light's Hope isn't THAT bad unless you're an absolute whites-only madcunt kind of guy.

>The only people having fun on Everyst are the people who rolled at launch and were part of the initial leveling push. That is the VAST majority of current players.

There's only like 5 people at level 60 right now. The rest of the population is spread fairly evenly through the entire level range.

You don't have to be a white-only type to not enjoy lights hope. Especially coming in at level 1.
From that perspective there are some big negatives.
>established guilds that don't need you
>60s ganking and corpse camping regularly (git gud)
>just too too too many people, leveling herbing or mining is torture, even mats you'd think wouldn't be farmed ARE being farmed by random chinese dudes who appear to take shifts

That's without going into the other negatives, and a lot of that is purely opinion anyhow (potential shadiness, admin abuse, etc).
Vanilla has a high turnover rate and it isn't impossible to find a fun guild and get into a raid group, also not impossible to get geared up or to level your professions, or even make money. But it is far far far more obnoxious than it needs to be and certainly more hassle than what retail vanilla servers were like.
Add the inability to communicate with half the server and it's a recipe for spending your evening butthurt instead of having fun with friends.

>established guilds that don't need you

Yeah this is my biggest problem with playing on LH, or any server that's progressed past BWL honestly.

I mean it's all fine and good for those who wanted fresh at the beginning of this year and have been playing since, but I was too burned out from leveling on K2 and old elysium between the nost shutdown.

>whats wrong with ret
stopped reading there

i dont think you understand the point of this post
shitters are trying to claim syko is demanding to be the ret fairie of the guild
you can clearly see from that ss that he wants nothing to do with it

rolling ret right now

enjoy being the most useless person on the server

>tryharding in a dead server

? nigger i dont even play on this server
i was just shit-talking ret
and i fucking hate the 'tryhard' meme. since when is it bad to put effort into something?