/palg/ - Paladins general

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB64)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63991-Open-Beta-64-Patch-Notes-December-6

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Vivian):
youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA
>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/paladins_gamepedia/8/82/Lazarus_SP_AbilityUltimate_Friendly.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OB64 is still shit.

pigxie, reimburse VIP members

>2 replies early
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to impregnate Kinessa's butthole!

like I want to choke evie and hold her hand

it's easy to be a jackass when you're hiding behind user

>tfw I broke off from a group of friends ages ago because they were making fun of Paladins and they insulted me for trying to defend Hi-rez, because they were still mad about Tribes
>tfw they were completely right in the end

It's easy to be fat when you eat everything in sight.

3 retard

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/paladins_gamepedia/8/82/Lazarus_SP_AbilityUltimate_Friendly.ogg

I object to Maeve being in the OP. She is a woman of low character.

I'm going to play tribes battle royale

I don't want her game to die.

pixie is cute

>Lazarus

no
not a rez champ
pls no

GLOBAL AGENDA BATTLE ROYALE WAITING ROOM

lol it is terminus ult

shh /palg/ don't play paladins

Is this swindy? pigxie? Who's this dedicated? Sad!

t. yingposter

>applying pounds of makeup to pounds of face

>hi rez will balance unbound, bound casual and ranked at the same time
>also pc and consoles

who cares not like there was any balance before lmao

You're really paranoid, user.

>20 bugs fixed
>200 more created
are they doing it on purpose

yes, the devs are doing their best to delay ob64 forever.

software is complex who knew

These men are heroes. And yet people will curse their names.

based devs

GANOOBEE

Too bad she has no charisma and suddenly becomes retarded when she streams.

>Fat
This is what watching nothing but animu girls does to you

Play ob63 while you still can, it will die soon.

gym uniform skin for maeve and emote where she does stretches when

she's getting better at streaming

School swimsuit skin when?

Why isn't update 64 released yet? I just want them to end it so I don't have to suffer any longer

hello pigxie

Why are you jackasses bullying Pixie instead of bullying Erez?

The better question is why are they talking about pigxie when Alyssa is superior in every way.

Here's hoping they deem the system unworkable.

I'm having some trouble playing Bomb King. Can people somehow get bombs off themselves if I stick them?

They have a 3 person QA team. It's a wonder that they can get one version of the game working at all.

They count as CC so if they take resilience they bombs fall off way faster

The sticky bombs only stick to players for a short time (about the time it takes to throw 4). After t hat, they will fall off. Resilience makes them fall off faster.

If what that buffoon ribbit mod Yoshi says is true, they might consider scrapping it if the active playerbase goes lower after it's deployed.
With the shitstorm that has ensued over the last few weeks I won't be surprised if it inevitably happens, but I can't help but be worried about the oblivious normies unaware of everything offsetting it and somehow managing to increase it.

Trying so hard to look "cute" here that she looks stupid

alyssa defended ob64

>Resilience makes them fall off faster.
For fuck's sake, how did I miss this.

Just stick one bomb into them and the detonate the next bomb in their face if you use chain, alternatively throw it at the ground and create a trap. If not then just detonate mid air.

cool thanks for helping. What items should I buy on various heroes? On bomb king I usually buy deft hands

She was likely forced with the threat of dismissal if she broke the narrative. Just like the rest of them.

poor sentence structure

>Buying Deft Hands
>Ever
Don't. Get Wrecker if the team has shields or forgo aggressive items altogether and get something else. Bulldozer is also fine if they have Grohk, Ying and especially Inara. Cauterize isn't all that good since you need to hit them consistently, though if you can do that and since it is AoE that's fine.

Except that's correct. Saying "Just like the rest of them." makes the statement a dependent clause, which the previous sentence does support.

deft hands is illegal in 38 states
generally, you're gonna get caut 90% of the time unless you're going up against a double tank comp or a makoa with half-shell or ash with the shield leggo that i forgot the name of.
bk does really well with both caut and wrecker - he absolutely shreds shields with his already high damage and him being aoe means he can spread caut in a group easily.
bulldozer is sorta a niche pick. it's good if you're going up against a grohk with max totem hp a/o an inara, but i don't see it being majorly useful anywhere else.
generally, if you don't know what to buy, caut is always a safe choice

Here ill fix it:

>She was likely forced with the threat of dismissal to maintain the narrative.

That still gets the message across. This isn't forma writing class. Also:
>I'll

autism

Deft Hands is OK if they're memeing with no healer or their healer is Pipe.

>arguing semantics

Wrecker if they have shield, other wise just caut. In case the enemy team has no shield or heal then just get nimble and life rip.

If we are getting really strict, I'll fix it even further!

>She was likely forced, through the threat of dismissal, to maintain the narrative.

>Most expensive AGG item
>To reduce an already quick reload
No.

>1.5s
>quick

As a new player I don't exactly understand why OB64 is considered bad by the majority. Can someone give me the QUICK RUNDOWN?

Balance gets fucked, have to get loot chests to fix it. Either grind it, play erryday or buy the chest (which is retarded). Though really not that different with the Essence system. Former locks you out of card quality, essence locks you out of the card itself.

They made a new p2w mode and made it the primary game mode, they also removed deck point customization from ranked. Instead of having 12 points to distribute everything is set to level 4, level 4 is the equivalent of level 2 cards in the live build and this screws over a lot of champions and completely messes up balance. Also to try and quell everyone they added a casual version of ranked splitting the player base up when the queue times aren't great already.

One example of this how unbalanced it is, is how Kinessa's mines can target up to 10 people now. It is a fucking mess and I wish I had the picture of it.

>primary game mode

>play this mode or don't get fwotd rewards :)
>also, onslaught is only in this mode :)

There is no pay to win. You can't buy chests with crystals. You have to grind thousands of hours if you want 10 point cards. Stupid fuck.

>I did not read patch notes
You CURRENTLY can't buy them. They will be added later on.

well, it's not like people are playing the game.

They only removed fwotd champion chest rewards (which are cards). They just don't want you grinding cards in the "classic" mode. Retard

boosters

Yes you can and it's even more p2w with the fact that you can buy specific keys for the class you want which will enhance your drop chance. Regular Joe Schmoe here may have to grind for a fuckton of time to be decent, but Little Timmy has his dad's credit card and can just buy whatever he wants until he becomes super and unfairly OP.

>Yes you can and it's even more p2w with the fact that you can buy specific keys for the class you want which will enhance your drop chance
>He doesn't know about Champion Chests
Do people even know what they're complaining about?

Complain when they actually add crystals to chests, you fucking retards. You'd also need to buy THOUSANDS to even get anywhere. It's a grind, not a cash shop. You fucks are retarded with your echo chamber bullshit. Can't even get basic facts right but you niggers want to kill the game.

Deft Hands should only ever be picked on Buck.

>It's another drone that thinks rolling over and accepting a garbage patch is good for the future of the game

lmao no
snekman gets a pass, nobody else does

Buck is such a great caut aplier though, it's an waste.

>you will be able to buy chests with crystals
>you can buy legendary keys
It's a p2w mode, there is no denying it, Rabies.

>onslaught
>chest that only useful for that shit mode
/palg/

>You need to have 32 million gold for this you guys
>This is totally worse than the essence system
>They won't give you free chests at all
>N E V E R
From one dumpster to another, that's what this patch is.

jealous female user detected

Then ignore that shitty arcade mode dumbass. Nobody but you is thinking about queuing that shit.

how come you can't buy deft hands with maeve?
it seems a little unfair that every champ but her can buy a dps increase.

she doesn't have a reload

This is the average /palg/. It's amazing you all even manage to breathe.

Pixie please tell Rabies to stop sperging here

You can still buy boosters and keys, so it's kind of only not possible to pay to get everything maxed out immediately.

You're the reason why she can't buy it anymore

He has a point. Why do palababs gravitate to the deer healslut?

>how come you can't buy deft hands with maeve?
>These are the people you play with

>people can't recognize a joke anymore