/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #184

The lamps really do pay out the least edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Yami Marik event is live now till the 19th.
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

translation?

Think we'll ever see chad Jaden again?

Kaiba is looking for gemus with varying degrees of success

Are rank up missions random?

>Play 35
>Traps
>As Mai

This man has the hardest job in the universe.

>gets two sarges within 20 flame of tryrant packs
who else /usedAllTheirRNG/ here

I doubt they'll bother to make the distinction between S4 and pre S4 Jaden in the game.

>used all my random number generators

Did they break or something? You are figuratively no better than people who use literally as an intensifier.

i figured that but i'd also like to know what's being said

I wish I had a qt dragon waifu

>tribute summon vampire dragon
>tribute vampire dragon for another 6 star
>error
i dont get it
and yes:
no relevant card effects on board
i have space in hand and a monster to seek from deck

luck is a part of skill

im bringin da boom

I hole-heartedly agree user, it's literally the most annoying thing ever that I cannot turn a blonde eye to. it' a doggy dog world out they're, and people like that are a diamond dozen. Allow me to play doubles advocate for a sec though, for all intensive purposes, he did use all of his RNG. Trust me, I have a sick sense when it comes to these things.

You missed my point. There's a difference between RNG and luck. You can't use all your RNG, because only machines have RNG.

Search about "missing time", faggot. It's not an error, it's a feature from the original game.

>When
It was sent to the graveyard, but you summoned a monster during the time you would be able to use its effect

>doggy dog

my mom unironically says this. I am so glad I dont live with my parents anymore.

"I'll show you my HEROes power"

Slowly finished the shitty event at 3.6 mil and he only dropped one copy of magical stone! What kind of shit is that? Note * still haven't claimed any event rewards yet, but still!

>godiva hair

who /speedhack/ here?

>5 mil points
> still missing 2 gardius 3 byser 1 revival 3 dark jeroid

fuck my gay ass luck

>tfw not a single jeroid yet at almost 4m
to be fair it's useless with hazy flame decks everywhere but still the collector in me wants em

:)

Those are drops from the past Marik event, dude. Think I only got 1 Revival jam, 1 mask beast, 2 garth, and think that's it.... Plus the 1 spell card and the 3 disciples. That's pretty shitty luck if you ask me

gz

Fuck you

lol very next battle

to be fair i am the guy who used all his black keys and couldnt get a single ojama knight

>gamblers fallacy
praise kek

>"someone eat my ass I am a futa"
wtf I love global chat now

Just got my second Anti-Meme Arrows from farming Lv 20 Arkana. Should I go for a third?

RELEASE THE NEW BOX ALREADY YOU FUCKERS

Is there good stuff in Flame of the Tyrant? I just need a few copies of a SR but Im wondering if I can build anything with the rest of the cards from there.

Venus has a few good decks built around it. It'll probably stay relevant for a while too

>Sergeant Electro
>Golden Apples
>warm Worm
>Jester the Fiend Jester
>Venus
Yes.

I tried lots of cards with this deck, i tried adding either augustus, octaviis or the lion, but 2 out of 3 games they always appeared on my first hand and never got to use it, parry is good too, but if i wasnt a cheap fuck id probably add a second mirrowr wall and a second floodgate

Why did YuGiOh never bother with keywords (like Trample and Deathtouch from MTG)? Are they all autistic?

Because 99% of cards with lifelink dont explain what lifelink is?

Also penetration is a term that has become common knowledge.

W-w-what happens next?

He summons Obelisk the Tormentor.

This. Remember, children's card game.

He shows his Lord of D.

I meant the normals and rares but sure, I guess the other SRs work too.

>Normals and Rares
No, everything has been power creeped.

Well, shit. Guess I either build a different deck or spend a few hundred gems of shit for 3 or 4 cards.

Maybe Servants of Kings will do the trick.

5.5 MILLION POINTS AND NO RAS DISCIPLE

Just farm Yami Marik
I've gotten 4 of them from him already

I've been doing that the whole time

>8,776,750 points
>8 Ra's Disciple and 2 Anti-Magic Arrows.
Maybe your just unlucky

Please don't let this be me, 3.6 million here

>10m points in
>still not a single magical stone excavation drop

Should I convert anything I have more the 3 copies of, or is there any reason to save them?

okay there fucking quasimodo

No reason to save them at the moment. I don't convert certain cards out of principle just incase there's some event or something one day.

Better stock up on them for the day trading cards becomes a feature :^]

Can someone post a gemini deck? Don't want to mindlessly buy every gemini card in the card trader and end up wasting all my resources

I just don't get trying to farm Arkana at lvl 20. Are we POSITIVELY sure the lvl40 won't just be added to the rotation with Ra Marik in 2 weeks?

I don't see that happening. It'd be to easy to soft reset and get free gems and just trade the cards to yourself.

I want my Anti-Meme Arrows NOW. You can wait if you want.

geminis aren’t good, don’t use resources on them if they’re scarce

>not fusing the screwed knight for another knight
brainlet

What are you doing digging through that thread?

Laughing at brainlets?

Id like to teach Kylie about penetration if you know what I mean

shut the fuck up

>it's a Marik summons Bowganian first on your farming time episode

Pretty much every pack is gonna be 3-4 cards and the rest junk/niche use. Just get used to it

How far could 3SD Dark Magician get me in ranked?

how do you guys get so many maps

Peer to peer trading will never ever happen, it's already confirmed. But they may introduce some kind of in game trade feature where you exchange X copies of a card for something else. Plenty of people are bitching that converting is worthless and the current trader is lacking

golly i wish arkana was harder

Bronze

Any Dark Magician deck in general?

I don't understand.

Not ever since the 3sd nerf.

Hopefully we can get some way to trade for pack cards one day. Maybe using other pack cards? I know for absolute certain that I have a metric fuckton of cards I'm never going to use from packs just from Digging for URs

Are ninjas still good without 3sd?

Only way I could see it being added: you need to pay a decent number of gems per card traded.

And this would still be better than what we have now.

Is Lv 50 Marik spawning now?

IDS HAPENNIN

WHERE LVL 50 MERIK

Whoa.

Your gonna make cancer look good.

are farm decks just decks that do a lot of extra damage for extra points?

No. They are a sign that you aren't a modded apk retard

Yes, over 9999 usually and with other point requirements to reach 8k.

I havent pulled a single Dakini so I doubt.

>Draining shield goes off on Des Gardius when down to 1700 LP

what's the easiest farm deck to build?

>UR twice in a row from packs

pics

Gravekeeper's with Union Attacks from GX SR tickets if you don't have any already. Otherwise Pirahna Army with Gift of the Martyr or Hazy Flame with Beast Rising.

Just Magic Jammer and Fusion Gate. 2 UR in 10 packs. Tempted to reset box. Don't see why not.

Going to leave it for a little while. Don't want to set off the Konami desire sensor again.

Or the poor man's Piranha + Gift of the Martyr

>Tempted to reset box
kill yourself, brainlet

>he doesn't understand efficiency
of course the person who uses "brainlet" in a shitpost says something as stupid as that

>getting two cards
>not even good cards
>efficient
*inhales*