pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previous Thread: Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=JN25hbDMWUA

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/1317/f/2017/345/0/f/anaya_nar_qwib_qwib_by_einariim-dbwepk3.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8d_202l55LU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-announcement-today-space-agency-exoplanet-latest-google-artificial-intelligence-a8111256.html
apollo17.org/
bigthink.com/philip-perry/did-russian-cosmonauts-find-alien-bacteria-outside-of-the-iss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miri

>2 posts
>page 10

Gotta start the thread off comfy.

Aw, yes.

Comfy incoming!

Did the Angara completely fail at appealing to the majority of Mass Effects fandom? Nobody talks about them, nobody cares about them, and your teammate was so lame looking compared to that one blue asshole on their planet.

They're not interesting, they don't got any memorable characters, and they look like they got beets in their ears.

The Angara can fuck 'emselves. I dont even remember what their schtick was.

Something about being made by robots. Also they were being hunted down and transformed by that other race whos name I can't remember.

I think they would have been more interesting if they weren't just another group of aliens with space flight. Would have made the first contact actually interesting if they had been a less developed civilization.
Also should have been less humanoid.

Sure, being a tube-grown race sounds neat, but what are they like culturally and socially? I cannot for the life of me remember. I think there was something about there being an Elder Council(what with the Moshai or whatever she's called).

You know who else were an artificially created race? The Zentradi from Macross. Difference being was we learned about how their culture was like and we saw them interacting with human culture and stuff.

Also, their women are 50 feet tall sexy warriors.

You sure are slow right now.
What's your favorite weapon from the series? Rifle, sniper, pistol, doesn't matter what it is.

>The Zentradi
>search them up
>basically just humans
Why does Japan hate designing creature-like aliens so much?
That being said, yeah. The Angara were pretty much just space Africans and we did learn about their culture but it was very boring and revolved entirely on big families, down to a religion that revolved around the family and ancestry. They felt to Earth-like and familiar, even more familiar than half of the council races. You know you've fucked up when the Asari are more foreign than the natives of another galaxy.

Is Mass Effect still dead

Wait. I thought Mass Effect sucks now.

Late night Jack post!

a little rusty, but it's still good.

Reload-cancelled Claymore in multiplayer.

Black Widow

Late night Li-Ara post!

Mass Effect is good.

Except for Andromeda. Fuck that game.

Uhm, Vet-Ra is pretty nice..

...but she can't even eat that!

Yes! Nevertheless, she tries her best for Ryder.. She is such a nice girl friend.

>Today, I will teach you how to cook a...
>a what? No way
>It's three birds in one?
>What the fuck just eat one bird at a time
>fucking humans, I swear...
>Anyways! Today we will learn how to cook a Turducken!

>not wanting a giant waifu to pilot giant robots with

THERE YOU ARE!

Want to play the entirety of the mass effect series on PC.

What's the cheapest way to get all the DLC since I can get the trilogy for $8?

orig00.deviantart.net/1317/f/2017/345/0/f/anaya_nar_qwib_qwib_by_einariim-dbwepk3.jpg

>Does that mean that I shouldn't install MEHEM until I start that mission?

It´s the other way around. You need to have it installed BEFORE you go on that mission. Otherwise there will be problems.

some DLCs are free, sou you can just download them via origin (e.g. Zaeed). For the rest, e.g.Shadow Broker or the weapons/skinpacks you need to buy them via Origin, and this comes quite costly actually. Havent heard of a cheaper. Besides, there are some downloads of them available for ME2, but i dont know whether those work on Origin.

Gotta be tha mattock
Also, the grenade launcher you get in the ME2 tutorial

Overall Black Widow. In ME2 i also really liked the Vindicator, sadly it sucked in ME3

If you had to make an alien race for the next ME, what civilization would inspire their designs and culture? Also what would their architecture be like?

I generally don't like the design of weapons in Mass Effect, but I did like the feel of the Vindicator (I'm a sucker for weapons like the BR55 in Halo) and the Crusader firing slugs.

Interesting Sheps to RP? Was thinking about doing another trilogy playthrough.

We'll bang, okay?

True Battle Tits

If only her tits was like this in-game.

I'd make a race of eusocials without lame attempts at humanising them

Maybe someday I'll actually go around and write the kind of ayy civ / sci-fi setting that I'd like to do stuff with.
It would involve a lot of late antiquity / early medieval stuff but with alien quirks.
I just want to see cool ayys in knightly armor, riding alien beast into battle.

>the only Andromeda smut that I liked isn't on Ao3 any more.

SHIT.

Since it's being decided on today, what are /meg/'s thoughts on Net Neutrality?

Mesoamerican would be kinda neat.

Is that some kind of first world burger issue?

Jackfag here

I'm not informed enough on the issue to pick a side, but from what I've seen these past few weeks, but I have come to this realization.
republicans are testing their powers and democrats are using scary words to frighten people to their side, and while most American people want to keep it I think it will be repealed

Net neutrality is good and AT&T doesn't need anymore money than it already has.

do guys watching this? I think there was a bomb threat

youtube.com/watch?v=8d_202l55LU

On multiplayer useally a phaeston and my power. At the moment I love the short chubby Volus. And then I creepy stalk one teammate and heal him.

Unless you want e-mail packages, video packages, social media packages, etc., net neutrality is very good. Just look at the mess that is the Portuguese and Mexican ISPs.

I saw a video about it and they mentioned this term:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture
It's US regulatory organizations in a nutshell.

I'm Canadian, so I get no say in it. My PM(the Meme-Machine Leaf Man known as Justin Trudeau) has already said that he's for Net Neutrality, so I'm assuming our national policy is to preserve it.

Honestly, it boggles my mind. "FREE SPEECH CAN SUCK A DICK I WANT A FOURTH SUMMER HOME"

I DO WONDER WHO MIGHT BE BEHIND THAT "THREAT"

>FREE SPEECH CAN SUCK A DICK I WANT A FOURTH SUMMER HOME
this is why i said this it's just a political fight and both sides are fighting just to spite the other, caring nothing about how it may affect the people(as if they ever cared)

It better be thrown out. A society without a forum to discuss is doomed, especially in a democracy. And, as it has always been, Canada will be forced to cowtow to America, so if America gets fucked over, Canada(and the world) will soon follow.

>A society without a forum to discuss is doomed, especially in a democracy
yeah... everything these days is just a political fight between two irrational minority groups.

and there it goes.

Fellow burgers, we just lost Net Neutrality.

yup

You still got the congressional thing, do that.

Thanks a lot Americans.

This is true. Just read that Congress can just smack it down if they like. So to all the Americans: Please contact your congressman.

I blame the Volus.

That's the plan. Man, this sucks.
Blame our Republican party, everytime they move MAYBE one step forward they take 3 steps back.

at least I live in a blue state that will definitely fight it. will still lose though

Why would you say that Earth goy... i mean clan.

tfw you live in South Florida which is predominately blue but have to deal with the bigger and red north of Florida so we never turn out blue

CALL YOUR FUCKING CONGRESSMEN YOU USELESS BURGERS REEEEE

huh, thats funny I actually live in northern Illinois which is so much more populated and blue that it doesn't even matter that the whole rest of the state is red

I signed several online petitions
its about the same amount of useless though

why don't you two meet and fuck.

on a happier note

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-announcement-today-space-agency-exoplanet-latest-google-artificial-intelligence-a8111256.html

im not doing it unless Florida boy is a twink

Illinois is far as hell and the halfway point is Tennessee and there's no way in hell i'm ever going there. Also, user wants a twink and I am not one.

Neat stuff. Space news is always comfy.

>The Kepler-90 system isn't a particularly good candidate for finding life
I'm still waiting for those ayy's, NASA.

Did that Turian gf meeting the parents greentext ever get finished?

It has no direct effect on you, foreigner. You’ll feel the indirect results though, like certain websites going down because low bandwidth means less visits to the website and less income

And on a sadder note, today marks 45 years ago to the day that we last had a man walk on the moon.

Hopefully we'll go back someday.
You can follow our last day here: apollo17.org/

Unless I missed an update, I don't think it has been.

Oof. I'd forgot that I started writing that. Y'all want me to update that still?

>45 years
God damn, it's really been that long? To think, people would have laughed at the idea of putting a man up in space, let alone on the moon.
Yes.

I mean it would be nice

Do it you wimp

>I'm still waiting for those ayy's, NASA.
absolutely

may not be full blown ayy's but its still something

bigthink.com/philip-perry/did-russian-cosmonauts-find-alien-bacteria-outside-of-the-iss

One of the species better be Zentradi

>>I'm still waiting for those ayy's, NASA.
disregard that

Alright, fine. But you fellas gotta decide on what they're having for dinner.

Shepard's Pie.

Soup? Steak? Military rations she is, for some reason, carrying?

turkey

So, what will happen to Mass Effect in the future? Did EA kill it for good?
inb4 mass effect farmville mobile game

>mass effect farmville mobile game
would play

Honestly? I have no clue what they could do for an actual game since the Andromeda thing went up in smoke, but mobile games are rife for potential.

Personally(and I've posted it here before), I'd like to see an XCOM style tactical squad game where you run your own mercenary organization.