Matador/Musk rework + more: pastebin.com/ybrqvwDG
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/npcs/59024
pastebin.com/fHvZVAcA
tos.neet.tv/skills/21606
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311333aaai.4a.1f2f6a75.3f4f6575.11213141556175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much STR do I want as a paladin --> inquisitor (cool)?

Help i don't know what i am doing with my stats aaaaaaaaaaaa pls

0 because full dex is better

Reminder:
>Appraiser and Shinobi flowers no longer spawn, making their pre-quests impossible without a voucher.
>Dungeon resets vouchers are broken.
>You cannot do any of the new areas with AMD.

THESE ARE ALL INTENDED CHANGES.

>Dungeon resets vouchers are broken.
Fixed now.

You need more DEX. Get ~150 or so baseline and get the rest from equips.

>Rogue1
Why?

I'm just starting, how do I build a Bullet Marker? What are the stats and skills I should get?

this is the bulletmarker part, rest doesn't matter that much, pick the outfits tha tlook cute

Most people will tlel you to go full STR, but if you have a low ping DEX can be nice for auto attacks, do //ping and if it's like bellow 0-04 it can be ok to go with DEX.

Ideally would you want Appraiser since +5 to offhand weapon and double gun makes you use two or is it not that big a difference? Although apparently the quest is bugged now.

Does Silver Bullet add a line or something? I wasn't even going to put a point in it because the description just says "do holy damage".

20-25 ms

How long does it take for them to fix stuff like that?

Overestimate is +3 to your offhand weapon, and it's not that big of a difference. The quest is bugged right now, so you can only get Appraiser with a voucher, and people are gouging the fuck out of them since the reset event is happening. Reset vouchers were 3-6m before on Klai, now they're 10-15m

Okey, i guess i should dump everything else on STR?
>Why?
I didn't know what to get with archer2>qs3>appraiser>x>BM2 so i thought rogue would be ok to get, either that or changing a2 for rogue2

tos.neet.tv/npcs/59024

Where does this mob spawn? I saw somebody using it and it appears to have a Panto Haste skill. The name seems to indicate it's a monster summon but I have no idea where you encounter the monster that summons it.

Appraiser is really nice, but the better your weapon the better the upgrade is, if you have a shitty weapon it's not that amazing I'd say, it's better for group I guess? than most options at similar rank, but it doesn't break the character imo if you don't pick it.

Why did Scout die? Why doesn't anyone go Scout C1 anymore?

The main quest with Neringa mentions a boss called Lucy.
Could be an add summoned by that boss.

For most builds it's just not worth losing a rank solely to turn invisible and a lot of people stopped trying to play archer in PvP since missile hole made them irrelevant so scout became even less popular.

???

uhh already another new r8 class??

i hope so

nice jaggies tostard

>Wugushi added to the game soon
ABOUT TIME

>bare feet
I was going to say it could just be a c3 outfit, but I don't think they would sell something that lewd, it's just a new class with kicks.

>Luchador replaced by Muay Thai Master

I'm at level 320 trying to do castle dungeon 3 times a day on all of my characters.

would immediately roll

What guilds are more active? the Orsha or the Klaipeda ones?

Orsha, dont fall for misinfo agents saying its dead
We deliberately chose orsha to play all in one guild for the vg thread

I have to say the Orsha players have been extremely friendly and nice to me when I meet them in dungeons, I'd migrate there if I didn't have so much TP invested in Klaipeda.

All similar ded.

Klai is more active than Orsha by a lot; Orsha was the original BR server but then IMC added regional pricing and most of the BRs left for the servers dealing in their own money.

but the turn invisible gives +5 move speed, flare shot isn't the worst skill ever, and flu flu is amazing CC

>kTOS translated patch notes (by Gwenyth)
pastebin.com/fHvZVAcA

Nice, more buffs to Matador. Also, they finally nerfed Shadowmancer retard attribute, it won't work against players now.

FUCKING BUFF WUGUSHI FUCKKKKKK

t. orshans

klaipedo until the reset event ends then its all dead

Install it into Drive C to be sure.

My C: drive is my SSD that holds important shit only.

>ToS
>Not important
Pick one.

>Taekwon class
Hopefully it's better than it's Ragnarok Online counterpart. God damn that class was rooted in such awful bullshit.

is this true or a misinfo agent at work?

Preview of Featherfoot rebalance and c3 outfit?

>Featherfoot Rebalance
Hopefully for the better, yes? Personally, other than being instantly erased by archers, I have no trouble with mine.

If you're PvPing, can't you go FF2 sage and just missile hole it away?

You can, but C3 FF has the attribute that leavesyou with 1 HP when you blow under 60/80% and like +30% damage while levitating, and Enervate with is an extra 500%+ damage to all FF skills as debuff. It's too good to pass up.

FF doesn't need a rework wtf

Is there a difference in the number/power of options on blue/purple/orange items or is the difference solely in base strength and how they scale with enhancements?

>He doesn't want to kick the blood out of his enemies while dancing on their faces

If I go Sage1 Shadow1, I can have 3 of me?

This Zealot quest makes me want to kill myself.

So whats a decent bullet build?
I see everyone taking QS and rogue. Is QS still good with not great ping?
And why rogue? No better options?

new
>local aobj = GetMyAccountObj(); print(aobj.EV170711_TODAY_NUMBER_1);
when?

Can anyone give me a miko voucher :(

sent

>tos.neet.tv/skills/21606

>>You cannot do any of the new areas with AMD.
Wrong
Only the new HG

Don't correct doomposters. Let them show their retardation.

ty
no seriously user can you spare me one

How far will my shit equipment take me?

Depends if you find people to carry your lazyass.

Everything needs a rebalance, so it doesnt get anywhere close to murmnobi niggers. :^)

>tfw too late to sell Venier when it was 20m

Cute!

T-thanks.

Anybody has suggestions on how to complete the Matador quest for the costumes? Strategies or whatnot?

>patk 1k
equip a weapon

>No STR
Mate if you have bad equipment it's a good idea to get some STR

This Catacombs Rapier is the best I have right now.

The whole point of Matador is boosting your Crit Rate, so I took DEX for Crit Attack.

>so I took DEX for Crit Attack.
Yes yes but you still want like 100 STR unless you can trans your gear to unholy levels the way atk/def work on a logarithmic scale it is beneficial to have higher phys atk than enemy defense.
Oh and accuracy.

anyone?

shit ping=shit autoattack
your call if you want running shot or steady aim
appraiser pretty much carries any archer class tree

No better option that would make you get and invest in another weapon.

If you can whale yourself another weapon you can go musketeer or cannon on rank7.
For more guns!

thanks fellas.

Managed to get a minimum grade on the Matador Test. How many points do I need for a Stage 3 costume reward? That shit is impossible.

does blind faith work with healbombs?

Is Diev 3 still worth it now that Melstis changed?

You came to the wrong neighborhood nerd!

>New Paladin poster
>It's a boy

Can I go support priest without Miko?

I... I'm not sure what to do with my cleric (yep, haven't played since forever). She's just 120lvl, and I'm afraid that even after 10 resets I would end up with some useless shit. Moreover, I feel like I'm kinda stuck with physical attack builds ('cause all my pretty hats are PATK), but even then I have no idea which one is better in terms of being actually fun at high levels. Pls help.

>do the BM specialization test
>you need perfect everything to even get minimum

3 minutes is not enough to get 150 when everything that you need to shoot is sticking together and that even if you use Ctrl and tab targetting the fucking thing doesn't even work properly and you still hit a different element than the one you need to hit.

Won't it be best if you use Battlemode add-on?

Does it even work at the moment? But the other problem is that you have to actually run after the node that charges you with the element then you have to look for the corresponding element it is strong against. It just takes too much time.

pretty cute character. what happened to the pet you named after me? are you feeding it well? i hope it's living comfy

>starts non capitalized sentences
Are you actually playing again now?
It's pretty fun to do some grind every now and then.

is this lolipan?
>no answer about what's technically our child
uh oh. not good. i'm calling child services. turns out you're the mother who abuses the kid after the father leaves. i'm disappointed.

i'm not playing i just click sometimes when i'm playing other games. the last i posted was asking when is rank 9 like 6 months though

>she's not a master bullet marker already

i believe in you user

HOW!?

use mouse mode and stack as much move speed as you possibly can. Thats kind of my best advice, and use zoomy to see more around you. other than that really fucking good RNG

I guess Im going mouse mode on that later.

Btw are you doing bm2 or sr3 bm1? Been running around in sr3 bm1 build and it's been personally solid for me. I got the gears and that I can just switch whatever stance I want to do depending on what I want to do.

Whats the best card for sorcerer summoning right now?
I just upgraded my necro from sorc1 > sorc2 and wonder what my options are for when I ride.

SR3 BM1

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311333aaai.4a.1f2f6a75.3f4f6575.11213141556175

Any suggestions? I'm trying to balance farming with it and doing a few stuff with the aoe Bloody Overdrive provides.

This one?

STOP PLAYING BULLET WANKER YOU NERDS

>Appraiser and Shinobi quests impossible to do
>annoying bugs
>new classes and maps are unispired and mostly mediocre
>AMD CPUs users can't even play half of the new patch
>IMC thought making the game suddenly "less casuals" with le 4 portal stones for 1 new dungeon run with token and exp cards being shit for levelling 330-360 would have been good decisions for the game in this state
IMC had one chance to save the game and they failed, Rank 9 isn't managing to get old players back and make them stick

pretty good. i won't call child services. i take it back he seems healthy and has grown well. i feel proud that he's gone further than his father

But the peak!

>non-cynical responses
Are you okay bro? Are you ill?

Come back to play, we are all friends here! I know you missing comfy suffering with us

What does the Kabba3 skill do?
I dont understand at all whats in the skill description