2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Why did the thread dead edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/198612752
discord.gg/b6q9bZh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread was deleted for some reason

great mods

mods were being cunts

Was it mods, or did it just get pushed off the board from someone spamming again?

there was active posting, the mods deleted it for some reason

Thread 404d, not archived, it was deleted

"Enkou JK Aherase Supple v(゚ロ゚)vアヘ"

please don't enable the faggots

>if everyone in this thread donated $1 to his patreon
I like this part.
Though I still choose the games to translate myself and only ask for suggestions.

bideogaem

Serena frowns on this faggotry

are you interested in translating Azel?

Sure, but it all depends on the amount of text the game has.

well, i hope this game the game has the right amount of text or it's so good that you're willing to pick it up anyway

i hope that you hope that I hope that you hope he hopes.

Well I certainly hope so

Whats the best way to learn Japanese if i'm fluent in Chinese?

In paralell fantasy RJ081192 what do you have to do in the second half? I saw a bunch of scenes but can't find what to do now.

go to /jp/

are sugar star games only available for purchase?
you'd imagine they'd be a lot easier to find torrents for but i guess not.

>start princess sacrifice
>scene missing autism flares up
>can't decide if i want lose fights or not
>conflicted since don't know how to get every scene
>might have missed something there, better load my save
>quit game shortly after

Yeah I'll just wing everything from now on.

the game is meant to played multiple times. also i think you replied to the wrong person

Yeah didn't mean to reply sorry.

Why don't you just play the game normally with your own choices, it's not a competition.

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? This image never leaves the screen
RJ190251

Often you play a game 6-10 hours to beat it, then notice you missed 1-2 scenes halfway. Just checking the CG's or the scenes from the recollection room isn't really the same.
It also seems like I'll be at an disadvantage later on if I half-ass my classes or get fucked too much.

Like I said, it's mostly autism.

IIRC enemies had a star near their names when they had a skill you could learn, and an H letter when they had a GOR scene (and as a rule of thumb every warm blooded thing but the bats and the hedgehogs wants to rape the girl in that game).

it is mostly autism. the game tells you outright that losing is not the end, and that you get powered up for being raped

the dev probably forgot to put a "erase picture" command in the event, so you would need to find another event that has it.

does anyone know why my pc dun open Damned kill me ?

Sorry if it's been asked before, what's the translation status of VH katteban? Specifically the version in the OP.

please don't be a faglord. that is all.

i remember mynock saying it was about 60% a few days ago

give some more details. is there an error report or anything like it?

Actually, I was mistaken, it currently stands at about 74% complete, with under 20k lines to go.

nu, the game just dun open, i hav win 10 and hav changed the system locale to jap. before i hav changed the game hav worked

well, you're too stupid to help sorry

Can I get some recommendations?
RJ159903 and RJ155787 are my favorites by a pretty large margin.
One of the things I really like about JO fight is how you can lift your skirt to anyone. I love Vampire Fuck because of the animations, artwork, different outfits and being able to work up to walking around naked.

>you will never be this unconfidently smug

it dindt give any error, i hav win 10 and the game stoped working caus i changed the system to japanese locale

I just hope this game isn't 100% battle rape without game over like his previous one.

Too bad. That's what I want.

>wanting game overs ever

GoR is the worst mechanic

Virgin routes are the best routes

only if you're a prancing lala homo boy

>game gives all GoR scenes for beating their respective levels
>finish game with virginity

Let me rephrase that, i don't care if it's giving a game over or not, as long as battle rapes aren't the only content.

both of his last games were like that though, why would you expect it to change now?

People are dynamic beautiful beings who can change and learn to do new things

he's been talking up how enemies aren't limited to specific areas now and now can combo with each other in unique ways to combat rape the MC. i don't think it's gonna be any different

expecting isn't hoping user, i know it's probably a lost battle but that doesn't stop me to want something else.

>get hyped for a game despite knowing it won't be what you want
>will complain when the dev didn't do the thing you already knew they'd never do
Glad it isn't a CG hunter.

There is nobody complaining, i just think it would be a better game if it wasn't the only focus, not everyone is a raging kid when things don't go the way they want.

so you can't read either, sausage user-kun

Maybe i'm just too tired to try to understand you.

that's a really weak excuse and you know it.

HP MP 武力 守護 知性 意志 敏捷 器用 加虐 被虐
便器姫 3.00 0.28 0.70 1.35 0.70 1.30 0.60 0.45 0.00 1.00
性奴隷 2.80 0.20 0.50 1.10 1.00 1.40 0.80 0.80 0.20 0.80
娼婦 2.00 0.20 0.90 1.00 0.90 1.10 1.00 1.10 0.20 0.30
ダンサー 2.00 0.20 1.10 0.80 0.70 0.80 1.40 1.20 0.15 0.15
ナイト 2.60 0.16 1.10 1.30 0.85 0.90 0.85 0.90 0.05 0.15
女司祭 1.80 0.24 0.90 0.90 1.20 1.30 0.90 0.70 0.05 0.15
旅人 2.30 0.17 0.95 1.00 0.90 0.90 1.15 1.10 0.10 0.10
盗賊 1.80 0.16 0.10 0.90 .1.0 0.80 1.20 1.40 0.10 0.10
クイーン 1.80 0.20 1.20 0.80 1.00 0.80 1.30 1.00 0.90 0.10
剣士 2.40 0.12 1.30 1.20 0.85 0.70 1.10 1.05 0.15 0.05
魔女 1.70 0.26 0.70 0.85 1.30 1.20 0.85 0.95 0.15 0.05
すっぴん 2.00 0.20 1.00 1.05 1.00 1.10 1.00 1.05 0.10 0.10

is this a list of all the classes and the stats they provide on level up? if so it's possibly the worst formatted shit i've ever seen

>wake up
>mods are fags
At least it wasn't remade with a shitpost OP.

Blame Veeky Forums, it looked fine in Notepad

Nobody was on topic because they were trying to be funny. They were right to delete it.

nah, you're a cunt. the thread had plenty of discussion about how long it would take to get a translation of azel and how to speed it along. the mods deleted for seemingly no reason.

the biggest problem with it is that it's a big dense clump of text. there needs to be more separation between the lines to make it easier on the eyes.

Thread deleted because it was a shitpost. You fucking ntrfaggots need to stop spamming your shit

not that thread

>Thread deleted because it was a shitpost. You fucking ntrfaggots need to stop spamming your shit
We used the other thread with this OP's image.
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/198612752

Yeah i'm sure it was the 3 post about NTR and not the million of them about non hentai games that did it.

seethere were two threads created at the same time, one of them was an NTR shitposting thread, the other had the OP image. it was deleted out of nowhere despite having on topic discussion

The NTR thread died hours after the other thread was deleted, it's not relevant.

Why can't you all discuss why VQ2 won't ever be released in our life time.

It has been so long now all hope was lost.

some things are just destined to happen.

It WILL release though.

game

It's just a troll webm supposedly supposedly from VQ2, not sure if creator is from /hgg/ or /weg/ though.

isn't there somebody working with the creator on a translation? i know the webm is fake

Our life time, that's all that matters

>someone actually made this

Imagine... So many games in the last week of December, that you don't even know what to play!

user...

let him hold onto his dreams. it's probably the only thing keeping him going at this point

/2dhgg/ will receive their presents on time.
______________________________________________________________________________________j u s t believe_____________________________________________________________________________________________

>My NTR fetish is slowly transforming into findom

I thought liking NTR was the end of this fucking rabbithole. This is probably the end boys.

JOIN hentai discord server guys discord.gg/b6q9bZh

Fuck off with your spamshit

DON'T CLICK THIS HE GETS PAID FOR IT

fuck off

>post in thread for the first time in ages
>contains some actual good discussion about VH
>deleted

I like you guys, but the mods are literal faggots.

Yeah, what did you guys DO after I went to bed that got the mods riled up?

Or was it just the presence of two threads due to the NTR shitposter's attempt?

maybe that, maybe the faggot that posted a pic with visible nips and pussy and asked for sauce. the thread was deleted shortly after that image was posted
both situations are fucking stupid bullshit

>deleting an entire thread because someone posted an image
It was a mods stupid mistake, we'll never know why they did it and there's no point in us continuing to complaining about it. Threads don't get deleted because of one image, the post/image would be deleted and the poster would get a warning/ban. Plenty of images with exposed genitalia and visible nipples have been posted in these threads and they never get out right deleted.

Any chance you got a download link for that

check OP

nothing

I didn't catch up with the last thread, did I miss anything?

Nope, there is not.
It's all memes man, no one has approached or been approached by the dev for it to happen.

審査完了して登録待ちになってる。今夜零時だろうか

you didn't check it well enough

>have all my favorite tags on DLSite bookomarked so I can find stuff to pirate
>every week they add a new script
>takes forever to load the bloat now and uses tons of memory
What the fuck are they doing?

Mate i've checked every bin and can't find it so unless this is one of those times where same shit has a million different names i'm very confused on finding it