/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2671
Cute Foxgirl edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!YjwTDZZb!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!cmI22RBQ!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4bEV6MykGRU
youtu.be/yPXmY1PxZTA
youtu.be/-qXIt6kP3RE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xth for honoring the fallen

note that these results are irrelevant since they're from before the new banlist

>Foxgirl in name only
step it up already

Reminder that Cimoooooooo is right for being racist.

we could just end the streak, it was already broken when that elementsaber was used

This, real foxy girls have fluffy tail to touch.

This is also not a fox.

I was playing a game where my opponent had an Omega banished from his own effect and I had an Omega on board. It was his turn, he drew, and then went into his Standby Phase.

My question is, at what time does his Omega return himself and my card back to the hand, is it at the very beginning of the Standby Phase? Can I activate my Omega's effect to return his Omega to his graveyard before his effect goes off? Or can I chain my Omega's effect to his?

Also one last thing, if I negate my opponent's Omega effect to return to the field does my card go back to my hand or does it stay banished?

just take away the spyral and golem then boom
maybe when FloD is out you could put merememe and *unbrickarchs but that's wishful thinking right there

>this kind of meme
really messed up when repeating some with how many others one could use out of the whole game

>it was already broken when that elementsaber was used
No it was a girl (unconfirmed male)

pet deck shitter here

i decided to take out the brilliant engine in favor of ties since it brifu bricked me so many times
i'm also trying out bomber dragon since back to the front and release from stone let me abuse its effect
any tips/criticisms?

Dualism of Mirrors is the best Zexal OP

>forcing it
back to cord

Zexal is the best series.

How do I play my buster blader/red eyes deck in link format? Is it even possible anymore

You could play 3 of the field spell but one terraforming desu, 2 terra 2 fields aren't good numbers imo.
You could also remove Dante for nightmare shark or divine knight Felgrand. I don't see dante being practical in that deck.

>at what time does his Omega return himself and my card back to the hand
Start of the standby phase.
> Can I activate my Omega's effect to return his Omega to his graveyard before his effect goes off? Or can I chain my Omega's effect to his?
No, since that's an ignition effect.
>if I negate my opponent's Omega effect to return to the field does my card go back to my hand or does it stay banished?
Omega's returning to the field cannot be negated, to prevent it, you'd have to negate the initial banishing.

Thank you.

buster you have to be careful in your plays
RE in links is a different thing in another game

To the guy in the last thread who thought he'd sell his second linkuriboh and was confused by the guys who asked him why he only had two:
Most people are aware of this already, but decks that can ss high level monsters easily can abuse the shit out of Linkuriboh and Level Eater.

youtu.be/4bEV6MykGRU

That being said, that's not the only way to use Linkuriboh. And some decks don't need more than one to get scummy shit off. The Blue-eyes link spam was just what got stupid popular for a bit there, so it's the go to for cookie cutter strategies. Look into the sort of deck you run and figure out what would best suit you keeping in mind it's can use tokens, as well as level 1 monsters, and yadda yadda. It combos well, you get the idea.

2 terra and 2 fields works for me, especially because i never activate more than 1 copy of the field spell a game. i only really keep dante in for the meme though, every time i went into him i got shitty mills. nightmare shark's the better option i think, i don't go into rank 8's enough to warrant having 2 of them

>Using Yugioh Tube as a source
Fuck off

You can also run linkuriboh in skeletals, you can normal summon a prince and use it for linkuriboh, mill skeletons, then do whatever the fuck you want afterwards.

>stupid popular for a bit
>not memed too far

Okay /dng/, I hate having a shitty binder and never having any good trades. I prefer buying my singles. But then this leads to me missing out on a bunch of good shit because I have no trades. I missed out on two Ash Blossoms from a player that didn't really care about price because I didn't have anything he wanted and ended up trading them for a few Frog cards Not Ulti or anything. Just a Frog engine. How do I get a good binder?

buy cards

>I prefer buying my singles
>not buying more for binder
you really cant think can you

The concept of buying for a trade binder is retarded because you could just use that money for things you actually want instead of on some retarded roundabout get-rich-quick scheme.

Do you know how players build their trade binder? They build their petdecks and then put that shit in there once they're bored. The guy who traded for those Ashes didn't buy a Frog engine expecting to get a sickkk deal off some retard, he probably wanted to play fucking frogs.

aren't you just opening yourself up to getting ashed more by running 2/2 instead of 3/1? If you think the deck thinning is worth it why not run 1/3?

Honestly, to take this a meme too far, you can splash the Level Eater/Linkuriboh engine into pretty much any deck that supports high level monsters on the first turn and use it to build unstoppable fields immediately. Some otherwise dead decks can use it pretty easily to bring themselves back from the brink on non-use. Keeping in mind that the deck the engine in is only barely matters, honestly. Level Eater + Linkuriboh + Pretty much every Link ever + Firewall Dragon is a damn near unbeatable board if you didn't top deck a hand trap.

youtu.be/yPXmY1PxZTA
youtu.be/-qXIt6kP3RE

Also, keep in mind Level Eater is 100 million percent banned in the OCG and is probably never coming back. And has been banned there since Dark Synchro format, because it's fucking scum on legs. This might be the format where the TCG finally concedes and has to ban it. And if that happens Likuriboh will probably drop down in price.

You fuck off, it's easy to source and post as reference. I'm not gonna go out looking for fucking webms of matches only to spam the thread with a dozen of them to make a point when I can toss out 3 links to youtube for the exact same shit.

As a Wight player, I can appreciate the thought, but there are much better options for Wight plays on the first turn. Doing that would be like a last resort if my hand is 100% garbage. If I truly need a wightprince in the grave, half the cards in my deck do that. Wightprincess, foolish burial, Uni-zombie, any number of discard spells, one for one, I could go on. That play would for real be if I had NOTHING else I could do. Or if I was already halfway into a slower match, had a wightprince in my hand, King on the field, and was like 3000 attack below finishing my opponent off. Maybe then. Comboing off a wightprince into a Linkuriboh feels like it would be difficult right now.

I'm still waiting on more good vrains era zombie support, honestly.

>have 4 spare ashes
>not sure if to keep for more decks or just swap my current playset around
should I just sell them before they announce the rest of LC Kaiba?

I mean, probably right?
but that's point
Yeah, I wasn't planning on buying cards specifically to fill up my trade binder. Maybe I should learn to haggle and trade up or something. I don't know. My first instinct when it comes to cards worth anything is to sell it or keep it just in case I need it but not put it for trade

I don't know user, it's not like you can carry everything in your binder that anyone could want and yet still be looking for things
you might as well just bring out cash and buy whatever

I never understood how he didn't hurt his ass sitting on that roof

What's stopping you from taking the three already in a deck out and putting them in another deck if you actually need to put them into it? Like, why do you ever need to own more than three copies of one card except to sell? Are you planning on playing against yourself? If one deck has three ash in it and you build a new deck, move the 3 ash back and forth, they don't need to just sit in a deck that isn't being used.

That's what I was thinking. I'll just sell the 4 and get a pet deck or something.

Considering the AVERAGE price of an Ash Blossom right now is 82 dollary doos or so, I'd say for 4 you can probably expect more money than just enough for a pet deck. Though I guess it depends, some people keep tigers as pets after all.

In all seriousness, though: The card has only ever gone up in price (overall from it's original price, it has dropped in the past, but for meta market reasons and it often swings). Sell high buy low and all that. If you hang onto them there's still a chance they'll go up, but I'm beginning to doubt it'll be by any worthwhile amount at this point. Unless something unforeseen rocks the market. The last big drop it did was during the summer and I think that was because of a ban list coming making people think it was possibly going to be pushed out. I like to think we all know better than that now, but we'll see.

What deck would he play?

what are the best waifu cards?

Borreload turbo

rate deck

You better have those wabokus and t-roars available all the time dawg.

Depends on your tastes, boss.

kuriboh one was better

You can summon Linkuriboh in anything that uses Instant Fusion.

I just wanted to have the deck be comprised solely of trap cards

Fucked up the quote, meant for

try some paleos

How do you figure? Also, I'm assuming you mean the whole engine with level eater and not just Instant Fusion, right?

i want to fuck this character
also
black rose such a cool fucking card

Instant Fusion into TER into Linkuriboh, Japs use it all the time, and to be honest is a decent pseudo engine nowadays.

>Scapegoat is back as a Link fodder making machine to the point it got its named back at the banlist
>TER is also back as spot removal and link fodder at the same time
>Burn and Tribute summoning saw a comeback during pre-SPYRAL format
>FTK loops
Did the OCG go back to goat control era or something?

Should I try to look into my commons to find my Steam the Cloaks?

How do you even combo off of that? What the fuck kind of plays would that set up? I can't into this.

Instant into TER into Linkuriboh and then what? You leave Linkuriboh sitting? What good does having TER in the grave do you?

yes, they also have TIV

You summon TER and take a monster your opponent controls, then use that TER to summon Linkuriboh. You've basically gotten rid of a monster your opponent controls if it was indestructible, keep your EMZ open since Linkuriboh tributes itself and frees the zone and you can still summon a monster to the MMZ it points to.

Okay, I can see that sort of working. It's like a slightly worse version of Kaiju spot checking, but I can appreciate that.

It can also work as a negation bait, if there's people who still play Solemn strike, TER baits the strike and then you have the wheel back, do kinda wish that the extra deck wasn't 15 cards max, it should be bigger, i want room for toolbox.

It's better once we have Millennium-Eyes Restrict, since it can stop Ash Blossom

Is Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon a viable option in Pendulum Magician once Heavymetalfoes Electrumite gets released?

Genuine question, why are you posting this? I earnestly want to know.

Not really. Turn 1 Vortex is difficult because you can't Pendulum Summon Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver. You'd need to run something like Grinder Golem or Gofu to go into Skulldeat to summon it or run a Odd-Eyes engine, which would need a way to destroy an Odd-Eyes on your first turn to summon Dissolver using Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon.

why have they never made a mahad dark magician with all the different artworks they have done
paladium oracle doesnt count

One time on these threads someone said they faced a Pendulum player who ended on a board of Needlefiber, Timestar, Electrumite, and Vortex. I wanted to know how he made that happen.

Millenium is more reactive, you need your opponent to activate something first, and if he does, he is probably trying to set you up with something.

I'll keep using TER, at least for what I need I feel is the better choice.

Millennium is just to stop hand traps on your turn. I wouldn't really use it outside you first turn when going first. If the extra was bigger you could run both and just summon whichever one you need.

Pendulum Magician player here. You can run either a Performapal engine, a Chronograph engine, or an Odd-Eyes engine to get Vortex out.

For Performapals you run Dissolver and Synchron. First you make Electrum and then use its effect to send Dissolver to grave and then destroy a scale to add him back to hand. You can then set Dissolver in the scales and make Needlefiber. Use Needle's effect to Special Summon Synchron. Then use Dissolver's Pendulum effect to Fusion Summon Vortex out.

Chronograph engine requires 3 Chronographs and you make Electrum again but this time send Dissolver or Chronograph to ED and add either back in hand. This triggers Chronograph and you can Special Summon Dissolver from hand. This one is very inconsistent though because you need a way to have Dissolver or Chronograph in hand already so you usually run 3 Pendulum Sorcerer.

The third option might be the fastest, you run Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon, and the Supreme King engine. Make Electrum turn 1 using Darkwurm or Astrograph into Stargazer. Use Electrum's effect to send 1 Astrograph or 1 Gate Zero to ED, then destroy (ideally) a Gate Zero inyour scale that was added there from Darkwurm's effect. Overlay Astrograph and Zero or 2 Astro or 2 Zero and make Absolute Dragon. Link Summon Decode Talker or another Electrum using Absolute and your first Electrum as material and use Absolute's effect to Special Summon Vortex from the ED.

>Millennium is just to stop hand traps on your turn.
Fair point, I'm used to go 2nd so I'm always thinking with my opponent already having set up something in mind.

And yeah the ED needs to go to 20 after the Link fuckery.

post the invoked heros decklist you fucks

the invoked heros decklist you fucks

Nagato is the worst Haruhi girl

Shit girl from shit series

stop doing that and post the decklist

the decklist

Reminder;

The CHADzipan
>Helps people with their decks
>Helps people improve their lives
>Keeps shitposting to a minimum
>Fusion master race
>Has friends and girlfriends irl, knows how to hide his power level (Goku)
>Plays patrician decks like NOIDS and Darklords
>Takes breaks often to enjoy other hobbies
>Denounces the shitty Discord
>Big fat hard juicy suckable cock (if you can fit it in your mouth), lasts hours in bed

The VIRGIN with Eyes of Blue
>Never helps anyone with anything
>Spends all fucking day shitposting
>Uses degenerate summoning mechanics like Pendulum
>Has no friends, has never even touched a woman, cannot hide his power level (Frieza)
>Plays loser decks like Pendulum Magicians and Blue-Eyes
>Posts year round and never stops
>Blatantly involved in the Discord and doesn't even have the balls to own up to it
>Tiny shriveled uncircumcised cock with phimosis, premature ejaculator

Now do the other tripfags

Good night, /dng/

Lunalights suck

Can you spare some of that sleep? I need it.

Like a vacuum.

When you hate Tewart and KoA, just remember that AT LEAST they are not Wizard. I can't believe someone can play this shitty game in this state. also, cards with expired date is retarded.

What happened with Magic?

>cards with expired date is retarded.
What the fuck is this?

one player got banned from tournaments for "bullying" a slut cosplayer.
set rotations you can only use new cards.

>you can only use new cards.

Have you really never heard of a rotation before?

No, I only learned and stuck to yugioh in reguard to tcgs. My friend was teaching me buddy fight but its still weird to me

Well, Yugioh is the exception when it comes to rotations. It's considered the standard for TCGs. It has its pros and cons.

>Nobody has mentioned Arc Pendulum can summon Dissolver once Heavymetal destroys an Autist-Eyes
Sad!

>standard for TCGs
>literally the only Japanese TCG to have rotation is Pokemon
>standard

i think you need to know what standard means

Because at that point you're running too many non-Magician cards. Might as well make an Odd-Eyes deck.

fine someone of you shits post a heros decklist

a heros decklist

are heros good ?

Yes. obvs not meta but for what they are they're pretty good

I'm getting pretty sick of all the unironic frog posting and reeeing in these threads.

Friendly reminder to BUY GLADIATOR BEASTS

stop it