/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g96764r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kazzi is a gay furry fuck

i concur

nessi is an autismo

Why?

Heists are my second job

blater is a filthy wagecuck

>buy bulletproof helmet for character
>fucker takes it off every chance he gets

Fucking cunt

>he needs a helmet
>he didn't pay rockstar for the bulletproof skull dlc

iffy chan is a sick twisted weeb

do you like my criminal activity outfit gtag

how can i get some free shit

doolittle and nirah are annoying dramafags

i'm stealing it

aralich is cool

if you live in the states you can apply for electronic benefits aka food stamps, assuming you qualify. there's also welfare if you're really out of the loop, and a bunch of individual assistance programs depending on your criteria. there's p much something for everyone, depends what you're looking for m8 you'll have to be more specific

a wagecuck with money and muscles unlike some puerto rican neets

toffes is cute
i think i namedropped all the relevant people

Imperial american soldier murdering innocent iraqi female (colorized)

this some sort of cleaner for ants?

idk why the picture quality dropped so much from cropping, im on mobile..

btw if any xbots want to play im almost finished with the act 3 setups, ign godchanka

lemme see the other outfits

Freedom fighter self-defense against imperial American soldierw (colorized)

How do we fix /gtag/?

Open your friends

>since the update you call no longer call a Merryweather boat pick up for $250 and execute the driver, and steal the boat for yourself
what the fuck, when I try to aim at him it aims your gun toward the sky and won't fire
this shit has been my bread and butter for getting around in the water since day 1
doesit not work to execute the helicopter pilot either?
haven't tried that recently
but the boat thing is a bummer, I've never had to buy a boat because of that

Is this thing really worth the cost?

When I call it via interaction menu, does it spawn near me like the MOC or is it like the personal aircrafts from Smuggler's Run that spawn on the other side of the map?

Requesting inv to PC gtag

SC: alcpaer

>Drive Oppressor in
>Fly up high
>Switch into hover mode
>get on your Oppressor and drive out
Bretty fun, definitely worth it

That's neat. Can you put vehicle cargo in it?

My friends settings is set to show to everyone, and privacy is everyone, I only have 2 friends anyways

Can you put vehicle cargo in the MOC truck, nope. Same applies here.

What about spawn locations?

Dunno, I cant afford one yet. I dont even have the Heist bunker cause im too afraid to spend my comfy 6 mil.

The facility isn't worth it unless you want to complete the heist to get the discounts. The payouts are bad so it's not a good way to make money either.

>tight pants
Change to regular fit. Remove the dufflebag OR body armour. Wear a tie you animal, and it's fine

Do the plate vests function as heist diapers where applicable or is that still only for the original vests?

If you do them all in order with the same team you get 5 Million and thats as a support role.

So are the new MKII guns worth it?
Do they all have low ammo capacity?

Iffy-chan is cute and unironically my gtag crush and hopefully gtag girlfriend (male)

>Do they all have low ammo capacity?
Only if you're using special ammo. The marksman rifle is the only new weapon worth upgrading.

any good glitchbux methods yet?

>Revolver Mk2 is double-action
>But it loses the option of a sweet chrome finish

You had closed friends when you requested a day or two ago, that's why you weren't accepted sooner

double action doesn't matter if it has the same time between shots as the original revolver

thanks famalam,
yeah it was appearing as closed for some reason, prob because my account was so new or because I had 0 friends. thank you!

Would heist with/10

>can't wear the new scarves with any of the new pieces of clothing
>only works with shirts

Fucks sake, Rockstar. What's with all these retarded restrictions? If they're going to make retarded outfit restrictions might as well just stop releasing these pieces and start releasing full-body outfits instead.

This. DA is literally pointless.

>all of us are robots
>no one has posted their robot outfit

>Can't wear a DH plate carrier over a GR combat shirt with a fucking shemagh

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ROCKSTAR DO YOU EVEN FUCKING OPERATE GOD DAMN IT

I mean I can go play Ghost Recon for that but

Most of those restrictions make no sense whatsoever. They waste their time adding restrictions instead of just removing it and letting the player decide whether clipping is an issue or not. It's one of those problems that they only care to look at after a decade of constant requests like the extra outfit slots that we've been requesting pretty much since GTAO came out.

>can't put the new utility vests over the gorka suit
literally how tf am i supposed to wear that shit?

I'm pretty sure you can unlock gold and platinum finishes for Mk2 guns in the gun range. At least, that's how it worked for the first wave of Mk2s.

Oh cool, ballistic masks

does aralich ever stop playing?

someone add me to do act 2 pls
ign: whindmill
thx

Is Pacific Standard still done with the kuruma or has that been changed? How do people do it these days?

NPC vehicle and Helicopter

Am I going to fuck everything up if I try and do it now without knowing the new method? Before I would just hang back in the bank with the money while someone got their kuruma. Do I just follow the group and then it'll become obvious? I've never heard of using a helicopter in it before.

The personal vehicle method is patched.

>doing the new heist with my bud
>basically just duo'd the entire thing
>some of the setups were actually fun
>get to act 3 finale
>mfw got to the server room

Come on over to the Heist Discord server, and we'll answer plenty of your questions regarding Pacific Standard

discord.gg/g96764r

Whats the best pistol in the game now that we have the new Revolver and other mkii weapons

AP

Are hollowpoint rounds worth using? I just unlocked them. My gut tells me they aren't, because I always go for headshots anyway. But if they're really a massive damage boost then maybe I'll give them a try.

and what about semi auto pistol

AP Pistol for general use, Revolver has the niche of being able to take out helicopter tail rotors in one shot though.

I just looked at the upgrades for the MKII Revolver, and NO SNUB NOSE. What the fuck R*

MK2 assault rifles psa:
AK mk2 and Spec Carbine mk2 are equally good
the rest are garbage.

Also want to know this

Why the fuck do cars flip the fuck over when you speed over tires on the ground in gta IV?
Why the hell did Rockstar glue them to the ground?

I was under the impression the Carbine Mk2 was king. What makes the AK and Special Carbine better?

AK = very high damage low rof (9 bullets to kill a lv100)
SC = normal damage, highest rof (11 bullets)
bullpup = carbine rifle, normal damage, medium rof (11 bullets)

>stupid fucking stoner host keeps dying in hack mission
>joined in on mission through invite even though it's auto-aim
>hack both terminals easy
>faggot dies right after we're done
>doesn't instantly book it for the elevator after he's done
>finish mission
>fly us out in helicopter
>user - gold stonersrus420 - platinum

Good to know, thanks. It does look like the SC's weakness is its range though, how does that factor in? Does the Bullpup or Carbine beat it at certain distances? I will say that even though the SC seems like its stats are lower than the Carbine, it feels better to use.

you know that the bars don't mean jack shit right?
heavy barrel removes most of the damage falloff

You get platinum in real life if you never become a degenerate drug or alcohol consumer, so don't worry so much over a dumb medal on Grand Theft Auto V

What do you guys think of the new clothes? Personally I really like all the tactical looking stuff and I'll try making a new outfit from them.

what's so bad about consuming alcohol?

it's the fat spic's kryptonite
mention it anywhere near him and he goes ballistic

>they gave the fucking SNS Pistol a MK II
It's a literal joke weapon, they could've at least gave it to the Pistol .50 or Vintage Pistol

lmao what a fucking puto

>he's never had a nice glass of wine with a meal

how the fuck do you do the setup mission where the lights cut off? The aimbot npcs are rediculous.

I didn't realize that, I guess I'll just ignore the stat bars from here on out, then. Kinda glad the Special Carbine is actually better than the Carbine actually, I love the sound that gun makes

if you think that's tough, you'll love the act 3 finale

THERMAL SCOPE

I've made that my silenced pistol now, it looks pretty sweet as a Mk2 version. Feels like walking around with Bond's PPK. I found it to be a pleasant surprise and it caused me to actually buy the gun in the first place, which I'd never bothered to do. Would have liked to see a Mk2 of the .50 and the Heavy pistol too, though.

Looks pretty in white with a pink Perseus livery

It pretty much becomes the Infiltrator from my favorite game, "Fallout 4"

By the way, user, have you pre-purchase Fallout 4 VR, by any chance?

I cant even get to cover before I'm headshotted

Meant to say Deliverer, i'm a fucking retard. The Infiltrator is a rifle with no stock and a silencer in FO3

Damage-wise it's still shit though.

On the subject of the stat bars meaning jack shit, is it really true that putting a holographic sight on the Special Carbine Mk2 lowers its range? What the fuck is that about? I hope that's more bullshit that doesn't actually affect its stats.

XD