Moni/k/a Edition!

Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>I hate my life but it's good to have these just in case
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14613235
strawpoll.me/14613250/r
pastebin.com/bcJAXUbh
projectlibitina.com
strawpoll.me/14617225
strawpoll.me/14617646
pastebin.com/dnUnPFfd
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=bVp6VTYVzF0
pastebin.com/T8kQbKaf
steamcommunity.com/id/guardsmen97/
pastebin.com/sYNVknnV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ATTENTION PLEASE!
>ATTENTION PLEASE!
Daily reminder to vote who your most favorite and least favorite Doki is if you haven't already done so!
I started two new polls to add a requested fifth option to both answers.
We ask that you do not cheat and only vote once, there is no captcha to prevent you from rigging the poll, but where is the fun in lies? Just be honest so we can find the true consensus!
Link related is for /bestgirl/
>strawpoll.me/14613235
Link related is for /worstgirl/
>strawpoll.me/14613250/r

Anyone got a link to the drunk Sayori story?

Post me your best Monikas!

>thread number
>no discord

OP is not a fag

Better, but so close, 1 extra embed

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

first for tf2 engineer

I'm ashamed to say I cried like a little bitch when I reminded myself these girls don't exist. I'll never get anybody that loves me for who I am and despite me putting up a stoic, charismatic, independent facade I really need someone to validate my existence as well as to have an unconditional and intimate relationship with. It's not like I'm ugly or fat either, in fact I don't mean to be braggadocio but women are fairly easy for me. I just fucking desire something more, man. I want to find the other half of me that feels as if it was torn away. And the huge wound it left bled out my positive emotions. I always play up my flaws immensely for some reason I can't understand why and I hate myself so much. I'm entirely aware of how irrational I am but I can't shake the feeling. It shocks and scares me how perplexed I am about my own mind, it's like I'm not even in control.

You know you can truly tell when somebody cares about you by how they respond to you in a depressed state. People that don't give a shit ask you "what's wrong" once, maybe a few times, and don't go anyplace from there. The ones that do give a fuck will seriously attempt to reach out to you in any way they can regardless of how you respond. I can tell a lot of people here relate to how Sayori is.

Just hold me my dudes...imageboard users are the only friends I have anymore...

Look in the pastebin, you fucking idiot.
But I'm not giving it to you anyway because I like you or anything, I-Idiot! pastebin.com/bcJAXUbh

Monika and Yuri are friends!
Monika and Yuri are /bestgirl/s!

Truly best girl.

Break down the Bottles poem for me. It loses me slightly at the last two paragraphs.

I love her too.

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Genocide with the dokis!

Waiting for that one user to say it but please cease. Remember we do not condone waifu wars. We each have our personal preference in Doki's but we can all agree they need love!

Already posted it in the OP.

I try my best.

I disabled all discord links aside from my own, it shouldn't be a problem any further. Anyone who makes a new link will receive a prompt boot. I apologize again, my flock is rowdy and I can't be online 24/7.

projectlibitina.com
Doki Doki sequel 2018, niggers!

Reply to this post if you are sad

I love you too Sayori

I love her too

Well anons, my long lived PC is probably dead and I wish I could join it. At least I know where all of my disposable income is going this christmas!

sonicposter please leave

Good. It looks like no one has to cut themselves to remove the Discord.

Smacking the knife out of Yuri's hand!
Hugging her tightly and saying what she's doing is wrong through tears!
Yuri stammering before crying in your arms and digging her face into your shoulder!
Going to therapy with Yuri and holding her hand while she's sitting on the therapist's couch with you!
Dating Yuri!
She's kicked her self harm habits!
Getting cosmetic surgery to remove the scars and put it all behind!

YURI!!!!!

At least she's better than Natsuki.

Monika is so trash that she struggles to reach her goal despite her powers
Natsuki is so irrelevant she doesn't even get her own death scene
Sayori is the first the bite the dust
Thus, by process of elimination, Yuri is the undisputable best girl

There has to be more out there.
This can't be all there is to it.

>Yuri, Sayori, and Monika are all tied for first place in the /bestgirl/ category
I must say, this poll is must closer than I anticipated, especially considering Yuri is obviously /bestgirl/

Please consider using this updated poll for /bestgirl/ instead:

strawpoll.me/14617225

Now with an additional new /worstgirl/ edition:

strawpoll.me/14617646

I'm in a similar boat however I'm still working to get my physical into shape. Training both mind and body. However despite it I know I'm doing it for me and the ideals the dokis stand for. I want to be with them and only them because I don't see someone like them truly existing in real life.

make me

Sure user.
pastebin.com/bcJAXUbh
pastebin.com/dnUnPFfd

DOKI YOU ARE SERBIA'S GREATEST VOLUNTEERS!

Monika is greatest commander as she leads our glorious Doki volunteers!

youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg

I hope you are going to build it yourself. I recently built my own without any assistance. It's making sure you buy the right parts and a large enough case, more than anything else.

But our scars remind us the past is real...

"Accidentally" shooting Natsuki in the crossfire!

Sayori is worthless and can't even get out of bed.
Natsuki is the miracle of the universe.

slowpoke

Yuri is chosen as the easiest example to utterly warp and twist to try and make you disgusted with any other girl except Monika.

Of course all of the Dokis are amazing and we love them all, but come on user, are you really going to tell me that you don't have a favorite?
Don't lie to yourself, you know it's Yuri.

I'm sorry user. It can be difficult to empathize with a character in a situation like this. They're literally designed to grab your heart and drag it through the mud, and you were pure enough to let them. It's the hardest thing on earth to be open with another person, to even let them see who you are and love you for it. You deserve that love, but unfortunately it's just.... SO hard to find. If it's what you really want, you can get it, but it's going to hurt a lot before you find your way. Like punching down doors, your hands will hurt before you make much progress, but you can make that progress if you persist. You can persist. I believe in you.

>tfw want to encourage pem writing and maybe write some myself, but I'm not qualified to evaluate them in the slightest

What's worse? Knowing for a fact that your reality is tiny but every inch of it is cared for, or knowing for a fact that your reality is so massive you and everything you'll ever know amounts to much less than a rounding error and wondering if anything out there cares at all.

Thinking of Monika as i listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVp6VTYVzF0

I love her too.

I have a soft spot for the "close female friend who sacrifices her happiness for yours" trope.

have to agree withother than that good on ya.

Are you me friend? And if not, are you a Moni/k/a friend also?

Yeah, I built the last one but while trying to migrate it to a new case I must have borked something. I won't know if it's dead dead or just "Enjoy a week of troubleshooting!". Either way the next week is going to fucking suck.

Besides the cosmetic surgery part I loved this short story.
Yuri is a QT!
Yuri is worth the struggle!
Yuri is worth the love!

Not that user, but no, my list goes:
Sayori=Monika>Natsuki>Yuri
granted that list doesn't mean Yuri doesn't deserve love, just that I don't like her.

I already said, I am a Monika man, one and only. But I respect the rights of everyone else to love their doki and think if we could, make them all happy together.

Would you prefer Mario?

Same

>tfw haven't read fiction books in forever and only read History

Which Doki would be most into History books?

Not him but I'm not going to personally persist down that road for two reasons myself
One: I'm not sure it's meant for me
Two: I don't want to hurt someone again or myself.
Three:I think I'm meant to be alone in this life.
I am but a friend. I'd say I'm a Moni/k/a friend but I will say I genuinely love all of the girls. I yearn to save Monika for sure and it pains me that the only way I felt was deleting her. FUCK YOU DAN

pastebin.com/T8kQbKaf

Have some wholesome Natsuki /ddlc/, I'm going to bed.

Monika and or Yuri are tied for first, Sayori would fall asleep. And Natsuki if it was in manga form.

Monika! She'd love to know everything about our world and our history!
Then she'd get to see why we want to be with her so badly!

Is that even a fucking question?
Its obviously Yuri__

mamma mia

We all have different opinions on who is best girl, and that is fine! They are all adorable and deserve love and that's what really matters!
The poll isn't meant to be divisive, it is meant to gather a concensus, that's all.

I love it, thank you Natsukifriend, have a good night!

someone hold me I'm crying.

>Natsuki if it was in manga form.
>The human history in manga form
ANIME IS REAL RIGHT?!?!

Shit, that sucks. I was thinking about buying a new case and doing the same thing. Now I'm a bit hesitant. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully it is the latter.

Who does lilmonix3 follow on twitter?

If you wanna join me in Moni/k/a stuff in games add me. steamcommunity.com/id/guardsmen97/

We can operate and talk about Doki's.

Natsuki, but she's converted to Christianity after reading Manga Messiah!

I feel like this slight presence of Sonic crossover stuff is a little like Natsuki's character/development; it's underdeveloped, but still there regardless. Whether it persists for a while or not could be a good or a bad thing.

>history in manga form
pic absolutely fucking related.

Fuck you for being the one to get the name Monika

>Dan
Kek

>The poll isn't meant to be divisive, it is meant to gather a concensus, that's all.
That sounds a bit contradictory. A winner of a poll will not be considered a "concensus" to those whose choice did not prevail.
"I like Sayori but Yuri is the best girl" said no one in existence.

Manga Messiah would be infinitely more boring than any other religion
If we want cool shit lets go back to the romans.

Just make sure you know every exacting detail of every single thing and how it's connected before migrating, and make sure to backup your OS and anything you can't go without on a separate drive. Take pictures of your MB and all vital connections before touching anything, and make sure you have any adapters or parts you need to migrate cases or add components.

Good luck!

This+Polandball is how history should be taught imo

Welp, time for one last shameless fic plug to round out the hours coverage I think. It's Monika-centric, some Sayori included, no lewd, sad in places, happy in others.

pastebin.com/sYNVknnV

I asked myself the same question and it led to me getting into drugs. Now I do shit like weed but it doesn't even make me feel very good anymore. I'm not active, I curl up in my bed and try to blank my mind so I can only get the euphoria. It's like a tight clench on the heart for me, as if you're cumming but longer. When I come back down I weep because I'm pulled back into my garbage-tier life. Irony bordering on hypocrisy because I gave my dad (him and his grandparents were the only ones to care) the heat for smoking marijuana when I was a kid. I'm afraid this is going to be a slippery slope and I'll move onto hard depressants so I just won't feel at all.
Good, I actually used to be fat myself but I lost it all in my middle teens. I still have loose skin even though I've finished puberty and it's one of those defects I obsess over. Hang in there man. Look into fasting, I've heard that is excellent for your body due to autophagy.
Thank you very much. I needed to hear that. I wish I could hug you.

I feel you user, this game's unsatisfying ending is a killer.
I did a similar thing but rather than having things come naturally I instead made absolutely sure I could do something before I tried to do it publicly. Over the past month or two I've really cut my public persona apart and I've been keeping a diary to just record my thoughts each day in an attempt to gauge who I am out of character and where I should go from here. Something like that probably wouldn't appeal but it just shows there are starting points if not ready paths.

>"I like Sayori but Yuri is the best girl" said no one in existence
On the contrary, I'm about to say it right now!
I like Sayori but Yuri is the best girl. I love them both, I just love Yuri the most!
Yuri is /bestgirl/!

Hey, be nice! Don't make me post the autistic Monika fic!

You knew what I meant, but don't let that stop you.
Yuri fags confirmed for the worst posters.

I'm not so sure about fasting plus I'm also just trying to build my muscle since if I get my body in shape I'll be literal Johnny Bravo tier.

*breastgirl
LARGE
BREASTS

Monika threatening to delete you if you don't post her Sonic fanfiction to /ddlc/!
Monika finding out she can't delete you because you don't have a .chr file!
Monika activating the shock collar instead!

Yuri becoming a mom!
A baby boy!
She makes photo albums!
Lots of photo albums!
L-Lots of photo albums?!

I'm going to bed and I'm taking Yuri with me.

This is far more autistic than I'd expect of Mariofags.

I am going to try again to follow a guide and hopefully get a different ending. Wish me luck.

And wish me luck on my trade school final.

>Yuri fags confirmed for the worst posters.
Don't be mean, user.

Please, take her

oh my