docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

PURGE FILTH

cute

Let us cleanse these foul streets.

and may the good blood guide your way.

Name your bbg spelunking dream team

Bonerdad, Reg and 7chi

Whoever decides to show up, spelunking with you lot is fun no matter who it is. Unless they're a Vileblood.

Funky Top Hat, Nice Hat and Gentle Gentleman

OOOHHHHHH BIATCH~

Ringing outside lady maris fogwall 5757

shit man you're still going?

get some rest user

two bad two of them are one person

I'm sick I have nothing else to do.

If you stopped begging for a carry and actually played you would have beat her by now.

faggot

Ringing

Is there some sort of glitch to do with duplicating items in chests, particularly chalice dungeon chests? I was farming for bloodtinge gems from a shotgun watcher guarding a chest with the ring of betrothal inside. When I used a bold hunters mark and went back, the chest was still open but the item inside had respawned, though it was replaced with a great one's wisdom. I don't know if I'd done anything differently that time but it didn't respawn again. Is this a thing? Surely if it was I'd have heard about it by now but I've never seen it mentioned.

There was an old thing you could do in the base patch of the game that no one bothers with anymore

Ringing outside bsb. 5757

>shoots a shot that would parry
>enemy stands still for 5 seconds or continues through attack before abruptly stopping
The Co-op Experience

That's normal, when you already have the item inside the sarcophagus, be it a rune or a weapon, it's replaced by a wisdom or knowledge.
The interesting stuff is if you take the wisdom so it appears on your screen, do not press X to make it disappear, BHM back to the lamp and go back to the sarcophagus to take the extra free wisdom again.

Would this method of duplicating wisdom be any more effective at farming insight than just killing easy layer 1 bosses over and over again?

It'll only work once, you have to remake the chalice to do it again. It would be faster to mix both methods and find a chalice with a bunch of easy bosses and treasure areas.

What should my max end be if I wanna be a beastman

Base-15 is enough but if you want to exchange hp for stamina go 20.
Never go past 20 END for anything and absolutely never go past 40 END.

Who is speaking in the cutscene after the Orphan's death and what does it mean?

Orphan went back to the ocean where he belonged
putting him down put his pain to rest forever

Micolash was speaking

He's back to the cosmos where everything exists

Kosm

>Kosm

Only idiotic fishmen without brains say kos.

Are the beast claws the worst weapon in the game? It really seems like it to me. Are they actually useful in any circumstance or are they just a novelty/something some people happen take a personal liking to?

>idiotic fishmen without brains
>scientifically proven to have eyes on the inside lining their brain

cute

Accursed brew shows that they had no eyes on the inside. Else they wouldn't have had to butcher the whole village and forcibly search for eyes in their brains.

yes they are, they can be fun for pve with the beast rune though

If you ever think waifufags are bad remember /v/ Bloodborne threads are even worse

>manwet

Sometimes I struggle to tell the difference between here and /v/

Who decided that the tricked stake driver R2s would deal regular and blunt damage instead of thrust when thrust would make infinitely more sense

after today, burgers have the full right to get charged extra to use services like PSN or even post on Veeky Forums
based pajeet blanking out waifuniggers at the source

Anything early to mid game going on? I'll be booting up on my new char soon.

How to beat Darkbeast Pearl?

Hit it till it dies, my man. I can help you if you want.

Focus on one leg at a time, but don't switch legs as soon as you've broken the one you've been working on or you'll run out of easy staggers in the critical moment, the hind legs tend to be safest
unlock
get good at rolling through the aoe
stick to safe, wide sweeping horizontal attacks until you get really good at free aiming at things you can't see because of the camera
Above all else stay aggressive

I'll tell you if I can get online today, if not I'll just binge tomorrow

Sure, I'll help if I can.

>3500 brainsucker kills at least on one character
>no arc primary radial
END MY SUFFERING FOR THE LOVE OF PTHUTATO

There feels as if there's not much guns to get early game, at least before night

I want a __Doll gf

There really aren't as many guns as I'd have liked in the game overall to be honest. The piercing rifle was a really neat idea and I wish the dlc added more. And I don't like that on base bloodtinge and arcane the two starting firearms are literally all you have

Is there a quicker way than the frc unlock guide if you only need one specific frc chalice? Say I only need to farm frc isz for the 31% vilecuck gems, or pwmf22gu watchers, would I still have to do everything in the frc unlock guide?

Yooo if this goes through mommy wont pay for her failure of a son's internet anymore so we'll have less shitposters

You unlock all FRCs at the same time so I wouldn't imagine so

Gilbert has a great view of the city from inside his spacious, multi-dimensional apartment. He even gets a gorgeous look out over the loading zone boundary of the great bridge.

Oh wait, that's not the great bridge, is it.
That's just a bridge. Some real estate agent I am.

>Is there a quicker way than the frc unlock guide if you only need one specific frc chalice?
No

>Say I only need to farm frc isz for the 31% vilecuck gems, or pwmf22gu watchers, would I still have to do everything in the frc unlock guide?
Yes

Do I need to buy a normal wheel to be able to get lost one in chalices?

No.

Please teach me how to cheese HBLB, i can only beat him with summons, are heavy abyssals really worth it for the claws? My faith is being shaked

Whirligig, fire paper, and beast blood pellets will melt him. Stay under his feet and focus one leg at a time, ALWAYS anticipate his stomp-jump-backwards attack and NEVER assume you're safely out of the hitbox of his attack where he slams his elbows to the ground, always roll. Stay unlocked and always roll towards him. Once you get good at it a perfect run wont take longer than sixty seconds

Yes
Either summon one of us or pop a pellet and a fire paper on a serrated weapon aka saws or whirli

Does anyone have the doll model? i kinda want to mess around with it on blender if that is possible at all.

i up to 16 deaths to KOSM man on NG+ all of his attacks one shot me and I can tell when the fuck im supposed to dodge his stupid magic missile shit. what do?

Anyone else wish the shopkeepers in the hunter's dream were actual NPC's with actual personalities? The messengers are fun for the online features but it feels somewhat lazy to make them the shopkeepers

Yes, myiazaki is a hack.

On his second phase trow a knife or something to aggro him when youre on the oppening on the ceiling, then run back to the closed gate, he will try to get you trought it and wont attack

Tanimura unironically is better than Miyazaki
A game that was in development hell was made into art when he was put in charge
Now DaS2 stands as one of the best games in existence, far better than DaS1
I mean; what does DaS1 have besides reddit kn*ght artorias?

why is reddit used as an insult here?

Yeah, and dark souls 3 is the best souls game we've ever gotten.
Why even play anything else when ds3 has everything and does everything better?

>muh animal lover
>he had a great romance with ciaran!
>he wasn't even using his good arm lol
>name a sadder boss than artorias
>prepare 2 cri, such depressing lore

How much vit should an arcane build have?

worked great, thanks

Do any humans other than you interact with blood echoes in any way? Seems like something that only benefits a dreaming hunter

Eileen gives you a bold mark, but thats it

>name a sadder boss than Artorias
Maiden Astraea
Orphan of Kos

30 but feel free to go to 20 or just have base vit.

40-50 for all builds.

40-50. Base VIT means a one shot by every attack from every enemy in mid-late chalice dungeons and the entirety of the DLC. If you go base you'll either need to be a top tier player or summon for certain bosses.

>That fateful moment when the stars align and you can lay into a boss with an entire transformed whirligig saw L2
Nothing beats it

>40-50

>tfw you pop a bbp and expend all your end on the boss on a L2

>Annalise's helmet
Why can't I buy it? I want it.

Has anyone ever gotten a great one cold blood before?

Yeah
And the Old Great One Coldbloods too
Revered ones can't spawn and are only in game files

>he wants to be the cuck queen

Too much swag i guess, npc clothes are really awesome in this game, wish you could "gore" your armor in some way

Ahh. Thought I had a rare find.

on my main spelunking character i have got 31 GOCB and 7 OGOCBs

Chalices should've had armor with slight variants. Like the difference between the two Hunter sets.

If I jump into ng+ before I start my chalices will it save me having to find/farm materials?